NFL opens for business . . . sort of

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Thursday, April 28th, 2011 at 10:27 am in Oakland Raiders.

Here’s a link to a release from the NFL detailing what players will be allowed to do awaiting a decision from the 8th Circuit Court of appeals.

Looks like transactions with veteran players will not be a part of this year’s draft.

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

# Gust372 Says:
    April 28th, 2011 at 4:16 pm

Brien, everything you say of Cam Newton could have been said of Favre or Stabler when they were his age, except that you add this sort of urban, ghetto twist to Newton’s persona. Seems anti-black, to me.
    ============================================

WTF HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

• Gust372

Joe Namath, Jim McMahon…Brien, how many SB winning QBs do you want me to name who had reputations for being trouble prone?

• Gust372

Dakota, why do you want to see people fight?

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

O-line si the way to go, unless there is a really talented player that fell out of the first round, and also fills a need. Like jimmy smith

• Dakota

If OKC beats the Lakers, they damned well better beat the friggin Celtics or I will be pizzzzzzzed!

• http://www.pro-football-reference.com/ KoolKell

Dakota Says:
    April 28th, 2011 at 4:17 pm

Watch out Brien, KK won’t show up again, but he might send his wife to fight you this time.
    ————————————-
    That fat beech of yours is more likely.

• Bauce Rules

348.Gust372 Says:
    April 28th, 2011 at 4:16 pm

**************************

Not anti-black as you are anti-reality on the matter. Plus Stabler is a cool mfker and Favre is punk. Still I think Cam is gonna be a great QB I just see trouble in dude. We shall see

• Dakota

353.Gust372 Says:
    April 28th, 2011 at 4:18 pm
    Dakota, why do you want to see people fight?
    ++++++++

The real question is why do you want to touch your cousin inappropriately?

• Gust372

Dakota, I find it bizarre that you’re trying to instigate a fight between Brien and Kell. Kind of twisted.

• Bauce Rules

352.Gust372 Says:
    April 28th, 2011 at 4:18 pm

************************

Dummy do you see how Nazi the NFL rules are now? You keep mentioning situations when the attitudes in America were different. Bad examples

• Dakota

lol

i love this blog

• Dakota

new post!

• http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXj7I1RzLSE&feature=related exlaraiderseasonticketholder

Cam I dont think can. He wants the BIG SHHHHHHT in life…he wants to be an ICON.
    ——————————
    What’s wrong with that? So did Kobe…

====================================================
    Kobe was brought up in the game by his dad Jellybean Joe Bryant. Tought him how to attack different zones. Learned the history of the games. Could break down tape. Not how to steal, lie and cheat. His baggage is overwhelming.

• Bauce Rules

Boston isnt not even beating Miami. Lebron James went to the NBA finals with no one on his team and has never even lost a first round series and whenever his team loses its a long series(cept 07 finals). You are pairing him up with a guy who is a superstar Finals MVP in Dwayne Wade. No way can I see two of the top 4 players in the NBA losing unless its to OKC. I dont care what you guys say about the role players but they play defense and they can rebound like a mfker

• Gust372

anti-reality?

Brien, try and follow:

Stabler. Favre. Namath. Jim McMahon. All were reputed trouble makers when younger, all won Super Bowls. All you have on Cam Newton is a stolen lap top, something I could see any of the above doing in their college days, assuming laptops even existed then. Then you start going into Cam’s personality and talking about how you grew up with people like him. I don’t even know what that means. But if your’e saying he’s a thug disguised as a party animal, I’d have to assume he would have done worse things than stolen a lap top at this point.

• Pingback: NFL opens for business . . . sort of – Inside the Oakland Raiders … | | The Raiders StoreThe Raiders Store

• Pingback: Rencontre black, Plan cul africaine, Plan cul black, Rencontre femme noire, Salope black, Salope noire

• Pingback: Buy Carbon Credits