List of Raiders unrestricted free agents

By Steve Corkran
Monday, July 25th, 2011 at 1:20 pm in 2011 Preseason, Oakland Raiders.

Teams are allowed to negotiate with free agents starting Tuesday. Deals can’t be finalized until 3 p.m. on Friday.

With that in mind, here is a list of the Raiders unrestricted free agents:

Offensive linemen Langston Walker, Mario Henderson, Khalif Barnes, Samson Satele and Robert Gallery, cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha, quarterbacks J.T. O’Sullivan, Charlie Frye and Bruce Gradkowski, linebackers Sam Williams, Ricky Brown, Thomas Howard and Jarvis Moss (also plays defensive end), safety Michael Huff, tight end Zach Miller, wide receiver Johnnie Lee Higgins and long-snapper Jon Condo.

Everything we have been told points to running back Michael Bush being a restricted free agent.

• Bauce Rules

No mista…he flew on the Concorde to Brussels….he got some real estate ventures out there

• http://www.jerryisatwit.com MistaBrown

LOL
    _____

Bauce Rules Says:
    July 25th, 2011 at 1:45 pm

I’ll relax when I smash your face

• raidertbone

RaiderRockstar Says:
    July 25th, 2011 at 1:42 pm

Cowgirls – I simply don’t think they’ll be in a position to give the big money to Nnamdi — I predict right here, right now, that he’s going to Houston.

***

Tbone,

Washington Redskins
    _________________________________

I would agree with you, except for one thing: Danny Snyder brings in guys who are worthless and severely overpays them. Nnamdi’s too good, therefore he doesn’t fit the formula. Watch him break the bank with someone like Darren Sproles!

• http://www.jerryisatwit.com MistaBrown

BO is a Bears fan?

I bet he cant name 3 players on their 53 man roster.

• TheGeneral

Football is back and the raiders will dominate Drink Up

• CoopeRaider

To be honest I don’t think our prez is much of a football fan. Doubt he can name 5 players from his hometown Bears. I’d bet the farm on it. Lol

• RAIDERMAN99

Brianna, when’s the last time you smashed someone’s face ?

• YoungAmerican

Re-sign Miller, Satele, and Barnes or Henderson (if either is willing to come back on the cheap).

Go after OG Harvey Dahl and FS Jarrad Page.

• Bauce Rules

Lol BO a bears fan…..such a joke. He doesnt know the slightest about football and I question his basketball schit too

• raidertbone

MistaBrown Says:
    July 25th, 2011 at 1:47 pm

BO is a Bears fan?

I bet he cant name 3 players on their 53 man roster.
    ___________________________________

Ditka, Butkus and Rex Grossman?!!!

• Bauce Rules

Dont worry bout last time….just know you can be the next

• Silverandblack666

“Kell got his tiny baby nuts kicked in and now only post between the hours of 12:00-12:15am.”

You seem to get yours kicked in on a daily basis and yet you still come back for more.

• TheGeneral

I see Huff goin to the cowboys or texans

• Bauce Rules

Ur a piece of schit ninerwoman49…..only a traitor as btch would say we are going 0-16. U have been exposed you dummy. U cant deny it now. We know where u really stand

• http://www.jerryisatwit.com MistaBrown

BO will name whoever is on his teleprompter at the time.

ex:
    Navy Corpsman

• raidertbone

Say bye-bye to: O’Sullivan, Frye and Gradkowski, Nnamdi and Gallery, Sam Williams, Michael Huff and Johnnie Lee. We’ll have to analyze the O-line to see who to keep around and who to part ways with. If I had to pick two right now, I would keep Mario and Satele, for depth.

• J Hill

Jhill is a propagandist though

Until he reveals his source, I’m not buying that Oakland is actually $30+ million under the cap

——————————————————-

LOL!

I posted the links to 2 different websites that had the info on all 32 teams. I guess they only got the Raiders wrong, huh? LOL!

If you read Clayton article (That came straight from ESPN, Dakota) it speculates that the Raiders could have 26 million in dead $ based on contracts that were voided this year. That makes zero sense to me. Wimbley reaches performance incentives that voids his contract, but the Raiders get penalized cap wise? Uh, what??!!??!!

NO mention of dead money for the Javon Walkers and Jamarcus Russells. Why don’t you actually read the articles on ESPN before you use them as sources!

• Bauce Rules

Ninerwoman49 is upset…..Harvey Milk situation in the 70s….the last episode of Golden Girls….and his long lost love Grad are officially finished

• CoopeRaider

I’m curious as to the result of the last minute Warren Sapp schtick in regard to Huff landing a big contract somewhere. I wouldn’t mind having Huff back on a one year contract due to lack of free agency. Seems like he might play decent but only with something to prove.

• Maitre d

priesttj Says:
    July 25th, 2011 at 12:05 pm
    I have spent a ton of time studying JC this offseason and I would like to have a serious discussion with a knowledgeable fan capable of articulating what he’s incapable of doing….

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

But please good sir, tell me what he is CAPABLE of doing. We already know the incapable.

• Maitre d

MistaBrown Says:
    July 25th, 2011 at 1:46 pm
    RRS are you wondering out loud if KK & Beech are the same troll?

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

your getting closer………..

• Bauce Rules

Jhill….i really think ur JHerrera lol

• lefty12

Why don’t you guys take your teabagging BS to a political blog.You complain about KK and do the same damn thing.

• Bauce Rules

Maitre D….lets just start off with having a win streak and not losing back to back games…..i can keep going if u want

• Bauce Rules

Lefty….i dont get your aim? We talked about BO not knowing his own so called team. Not political stuff

• J Hill

Can someone give me some team #s that backup the Raiders having OVER 130 million is salaries this season?

Routt 10 mil
    Seymour 15 Mill
    McFadden 7 mill
    DHB 1 million
    Kelly 5 mill
    JC 5 mill
    Loper 3 million
    Henderson 3 million
    McClain 4 million?

I’m missing about 80 million in salaries.

I’d be glad to have RRS and Dakota fill in the blanks.

• http://www.jerryisatwit.com MistaBrown

Maitre D
    I suspect KK & MR are the same troll.

Hot or cold?

• raidertbone

Maitre d Says:
    July 25th, 2011 at 1:58 pm

priesttj Says:
    July 25th, 2011 at 12:05 pm

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

____________________________________

Given good solid line play, he is capable of making good throws and handing the ball off to D-Mac. He can manage a game, much like Trent Dilfer (who was never very good, but annointed as GREAT simply because he won a world championship by not f-ing up during the big game). But he is not going to pull one out of teh fire for you — he’s no Jim Plunkett and he definitely ain’t no Snake!

• Bauce Rules

Well jhill if we are truly at 85 million then the next 2 weeks outtaa be interesting

Jcapology

• raidertbone

I think we’re gonna go after a receiver …

• http://www.jerryisatwit.com MistaBrown

Lefty the Libtard dont like peeps talkin bout his pres. No matter how incompetent he may be!

:D

• Cornfucious

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LOCKSOWN OVER

:mad: :mad:

Corfucious so very very happy.
    Feel like Gollum when he take ring fron Frodo at end of movie
    :?:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Cornfucious so very happy locksown over and keep promise to say goodbye and never vome back. Locksown over.

:mrgreen: Off to big celebration. Now there will be football.

Glad to here owners finally get tired of taking big shaft up rear end by greedy lawyers. Owners knees must hurt but feel better now that locksown over.
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Cornfucious very happy fellow now. Locksown over. Al Davis can get busy on new trophy case he will get this year for winning superbowl. Make KK very happy.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

• Bauce Rules

MR is a silly lil white guy up in Sac….Kell is his mixed breed cousin. They both make it their life’s work to hate on Al Davis and the Raiders

• http://www.jerryisatwit.com MistaBrown

Amy Trask is about to wakeup AL and tell him the good news. Presser complete with overhead coming our way after the cole slaw gets delivered and devoured.

Raidertbone…..yeah namely chad

• RAIDERMAN99

Brianna, I’ve already explained to you that only a fool makes threats, when they have no idea with what or with whom they’re dealing with.

Hopefully this bit of advice will register with you before you run into a situation you regret not having easily avoided.

I know you’re a real tough guy Brianna, a regular face smashing, butterfly weilding, straight-up gangsta.

Problem is, I’m not impressed or worried.

• Bauce Rules

Al prolly told Amy who the fk cares….i bet u he was gonna allow Napa to happen regardless of lockout lol

• http://www.jerryisatwit.com MistaBrown

LOL
    ____

Bauce Rules Says:
    July 25th, 2011 at 2:08 pm

• J Hill

I’m not even endorsing the 85 million, B.

I’m just googling around trying to find out where we are.

Because John Clayton said so was not good enough for me.

There is not one other article saying we are over the cap that is not referencing Clayton’s number. He’s basing it off who we signed as FAs this right before the lockout and possible dead money created when some of our players contracts voided.

I guess we’ll find out soon enough though.

• http://www.jerryisatwit.com MistaBrown

Bauce round up some chocolate bunnies and lets head to Napa.

:D

• lefty12

Look,scumbag,I can’t stand the guy,but this isn’t the place for that conversation.All you do is come on here badmouth certain posters and talk political BS.You are a typical right wing nut-case teabagger.How about trying to keep the conversation on football if your limited mental capacity will allow it.

• GloriousRaiders

MistaBrown Says:
    July 25th, 2011 at 2:03 pm
    Maitre D
    I suspect KK & MR are the same troll.

Hot or cold?

—-
    MistaBrown Says:
    July 25th, 2011 at 1:46 pm
    RRS are you wondering out loud if KK & Beech are the same troll?

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

your getting closer………..

======================================

Just a hunch…………Do the math

• J Hill

B,

Just an example of why I might not be able to make it to the tailgating on time ….

We’ve been on our way to Knott’s Berry Farm since 9:00 this mng. Was supposed to be there by 11, but we are still at her mom’s house “getting things together” so we can get on the road, lol.

• Bauce Rules

Yeah ninerwoman…..i dont care what you are and never would I wanna impress a Raider hater. Who im dealin with? How bout this…fk you and who u are affiliated with….fk who trained you…..fk everyone u may have sparred with…..i can care less. I dont wanna avoid schit

• Bauce Rules

Mista hahahahahahahaha. That sounds like being a bootlicker

• Bauce Rules

Jhill….in all my years…dealin with sister, grandmas,aunties and cousins….THEY DO IT ALL THE TIME AND FEEL VINDICATED HOLDING SCHIT UP……its strange but they do it on purpose

• http://www.jerryisatwit.com MistaBrown

You mean bootylicker?

• Bauce Rules

J…..i cant take it bruh…..just cant. When I go down south they all on alert with me about that BS. I explode in serious anger about that schit. A task that is normally 5 minutes is at best a 30 min struggle

• Bauce Rules

Hahahahahaha MR…..YEAH guess we can invite them to our “aryan” nation meeting kell and mr claim u and I attend