Raiders live chat here Wednesday at noon

Steve Corkran will answer your questions and provide insight on the Oakland Raiders during a live chat on Wednesday, Aug. 17 at noon PDT.

Jon Becker

• J Hill

And I am still waiting on another example on the team where Al Davis is mandating a starter.

Jamarcus Russell didn’t start right away. Was benched 5 games into year 3.

McFadden didn’t start his first 2 years behind Fargas.

I still say MM34 is a high draft pick and an example of Al’s reaching. He’s not starting either.

Why does DHB get this special treatment????

• TheGeneral

Veldheer wiz samson carlise barksdale or veldheer heyer sam wiz barksdake have carlise sub in on some plays or if wiz is struuggling

• lefty12

I heard where it is his agent that is throwing it out that he will be ready by wk 3 or 4.Not what most would consider a very reliable source.And even if he is,who cares.The guy is a pain in the a$$,a lousy teammate,and a cancer.Let someone else inherit that migraine.

645.lefty12 Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 2:24 pm
    Carlisle is 34 years old.B.Campbell is no doubt his replacement.That would give us a very talented line that is also very young that hopefully would stay together for a long time.Wouldn’t have to read the nonsense about bringing in an exp. vet every year.Our WRs are the same.The last thing this team needs is an old,over the hill,me first ‘vet’ WR that would do nothing but take plays away from some of our young,talented WRs.
    ******************************

Screw T.Old

I agree with Dakota.

Raider O must show his birth certificate before being allowed back!

• Master Beeecham

Ahh, fresh off another masterful beat down of Brian the Genital – and really, is there any other kind? – I called up a few German Bikini Models I met last night on the Reggae Party Boat.

You guessed it right, they’re on their way over to get mo freaky on my winkie. So I cranked up the PARTYBRO 8500, ordered up an appetizer platter of jalapeno poppers and pigs n a blanket and opened another carton of Magnums.

Now to get my fingers warmed up on the turntable for my DJ gig tonight at the pool, think I’ll start it off with some fresh cuts by my homeboy, Mr. Kool Mo Dee.

FRESH LICKS = FRESH CHICKS

650.RaiderRockstar Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 2:29 pm
    37 years old off a major knee injury that takes two years to heal…I notice for months now you cant address this part and have no rebuttal for it

***

ROG,

no need for one. He’s healthy!

Just read on PFT that he’s good to go by WK2 or WK3

you’re not a doctor or a personal trainer so save that crap for Oprah

****************************

I dont think you are listening bruh….it takes two years to be 100 pct from a ACL injury….this is known. Remember Eric Allen’s 1998 acl injury? He gave up hella TDs in 99 but bounced back in 2000…..wonder why?

How about Tom Brady week 1 08? He was obviously off in 09 but 2010 was MVP qb……see what I’m gettin at?

PARTYBRO 8500
    ***************************

Yeah Beecher you “paty” with bros….duh we already knew this

• LA to TheBay

J, Russell held out, McFadden got injured, and Mike Mitchel plays behind Branch, who is apparently one of Al’s favorites.

I think because he was such a reach is why he wants to showcase him and prove everyone he’s still got it.

If he can get a starting LT in the 3rd from Hillsdale, a group of solid, young WRs in 4th, 5th, 7th round, steal LaMarr Houston in the second, steal Wimbley for a 3rd (although we did end up paying for him eventually), get ShoNasty in the 3rd or 4th — I think the old man can still draft. He’s just not afraid of a project in any round.

• priesttj

At least we ahve the tools for and outstanding Oline but now we have assemble it a nd let it gel. The best Olines aren’t the most talented but the most cohesive. Indy’s line has subpar talent but they are so cohesive they perform much better than the sum of their parts.

I feel the coaching and handling of JC is going to bode very well if he has time. I saw long flashes of higlevel performance from JC last year unfortunately it was late in the year and intermingled to an extent with lessthan stellar play. Saunders comment that he came here because of Camp shed soem seriou light on the kids talent. This offense is not for the faint of the faint of heart or those incapable of making impressive throws. You have to be able to make some stick throws because it doesn’t get players wide open like the WCO it provides for favorable matchups but not the 3 yard passes to a wide open WR. You gave to play QB in the old sense of the word.

Many here speak in terms of JC being a game manager well that may be true but in this offense he has to make some throws. Checkdowns are available but it ask the QB to make throws downfield with some real accuracy. that’s why when I read Saunders commensts it opened my eyes a bit. Because I definitely see his ability to do it. I’ve been brainwashed to a certain extent to believe he is more of a safe passer (checkdown artist) well Saunders comments belie that assumption. I watched the agme again and watched JC read and I see exectly what he means. He throws the dig route as well as anyone. That throw he made to DMoore was a perfect example of that. It was accurate and on time and that route is a staple of the verticle game. Along with the route that #6 ran for Edwards which is a deep post. JC threw that vs the Chiefs at home in OT to Ford and won the game.

IOW he definitely ahs it in him he just needs to players around him and the system to help him exploit it. This just might be the right time the right players and the right coaches. So we’ll see….

• J Hill

We don’t need TO this year.

2 years ago, absolutely.

I’d rather have Hagan or Bodiford.

Even that kid McGhee sound like a good prospect.

WR depth is not an issue this year.

• LA to TheBay

659, re: DHB.

• BeAlwaysUrselfCommittingtoExcellence2011

RRS I dare you to just go into google and type in ACL injuries take two years to heal….watch what pulls up bruh

661.J Hill Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 2:37 pm
    We don’t need TO this year.

2 years ago, absolutely.

I’d rather have Hagan or Bodiford.

Even that kid McGhee sound like a good prospect.

WR depth is not an issue this year.
    ***********************************

We never needed that phaggot

• Silverandblack666

• Silverandblack666

• J Hill

LA,

DHB is not on some mandate to be in the starting lineup. If Chaz and Ford are healthy, we all know they are going to be on the field plenty.

We can all see the Moore is going to be on the field a lot.

If DHB is simply doing what he did in the Az game, he’s going to be on the field to.

If he drop 2 outta the first 3 passes thrown his way, he’ll get less snaps.

It’s that simple.

• Master Beeecham

Hey TJ, did you meet the newest addition to the Kelly family circle? Brian the Genital’s newly adopted son 18yearoldtoolsack!

Brian is very protective of him, so don’t ask him to change your diapers too many times.

Hope you blog goobers enjoy his company – and acne – at this Sunday’s Kelly Family Supper!

• lefty12

Some are too concerned with who starts and who doesn’t.If one guy starts and comes out after the 1st series then someone else goes in and plays 2-3 time more plays,what difference does it make who starts.As the saying goes it is more important who finishes than who starts.

668.Master Beeecham Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 2:42 pm

****************************

The kid is bound to a wheelchair if you didnt read BHP’s post….he has more heart than most on this blog….lay off of the kid….you can talk schit on me all day but leave homeboy outta it….coward

• BeAlwaysUrselfCommittingtoExcellence2011

Beecher u such a coward but we gonna find out where your soul is come Labor Day weekend u btch….I dont wanna hear any punk excuses about your band DUMB BOMBER having a show in SD

• priesttj

The talent at WR is all we should worry about the coaches will handle who starts or who doesn’t if we didn’t have talent I’d be worried. Talent always wins out that’s why Dmoore is getting what he’s getting and that’s why Ford got what he got. Moore played with th efirst team last week maybe you guys didn’t notice that. He was on the field with the starters. When Chaz and Ford and Murphy are healthy who satrts will take care of itself……….period

We don’t need TO this year.

I’d rather have Hagan or Bodiford.

***

LOL!

• Didn’t Loper live next to Janet, Chrissy, and Jack ?

• LA to TheBay

J Hill Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 2:41 pm
    LA,

We can all see the Moore is going to be on the field a lot.

If he drop 2 outta the first 3 passes thrown his way, he’ll get less snaps.

It’s that simple.

——————

He sure was his rookie year.

But I think we’ll have a nice little rotation going on at WR this year. I’m one of these cats that think DHB could still turn out to be a good WR.

He has great speed, obviously, good route runner, great blocker, hard worker, chip on his shoulder.

He needs to have more fluidity. In particular catches while on the move. He can go up and reach for em, and he can get them when he sits down in between a zone, but his game is not yet complete.

• Davy Jones

DHB gets special treatment because he’s a drafting black eye for Davis, and Davis wants every chance to have the last laugh if DHB can turn into a better player than Crabtree. To let DHB go is to admit defeat. Don’t think that’s not a part of Huff’s resigning as well.

Too bad, because Davis as a GM deserves more credit than he gets. If he’s fumbled the first round a few times this decade, he KILLS it in the middle rounds: Bush, Branch, Shaughnessy, Veldheer, Ford, Moore.

• LA to TheBay

Outro.

Later, Nation.

Be good.

***

ROG,

I don’t care if Owens is only 50 %

I GUARANTEE you that he’d produce more than the guys we got … even if he started the season 4th on the WR depth chart behind Ford, Murphy & Moore

DHB, Schilens & Miller? Puhleeze

• Master Beeecham

Brian the Genital, I got you all riled up! So easy to do, my little minion. When I say jump … well, you know what happens next.

What’s that you say about Labor Day? Another empty threat, pretty much your mo for the last 6 months. But I gotta thank you, Genital – my ladies and I are having an awesome laugh at you right now!

Yo bizzies I got the dj station rocking the penthouse, the PARTYBRO is flowing island style Mai Tais and a few Magnums tucked safely in my headband.

WHAT WHAT

• tj, I heard you are a george jefferson replica.

true or false?

678.RaiderRockstar Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 2:53 pm

***

ROG,

I don’t care if Owens is only 50 %

DHB, Schilens & Miller? Puhleeze

*******************************

50 pct health and 100 % cancer….yeah some ingredient for success lol

679.Master Beeecham Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 2:53 pm

WHAT WHAT

***************************************
    your ladies? fingers dont count as women bruh

riled up? well i suppose trying to pick on a 18 year old kid in that condition is pretty fked up dont ya think?

lol you keep talking about magnums with other men on a raider blog…..you are pitiful to the maximum extreme

• Twocents

“The State, in the words of Oppenheimer, is the “organization of the political means”; it is the systematization of the predatory process over a given territory. For crime, at best, is sporadic and uncertain; the parasitism is ephemeral, and the coercive, parasitic lifeline may be cut off at any time by the resistance of the victims. The State provides a legal, orderly, systematic channel for the predation of private property; it renders certain, secure, and relatively “peaceful” the lifeline of the parasitic caste in society. Since production must always precede predation, the free market is anterior to the State. The State has never been created by a “social contract”; it has always been born in conquest and exploitation. The classic paradigm was a conquering tribe pausing in its time-honored method of looting and murdering a conquered tribe, to realize that the time-span of plunder would be longer and more secure, and the situation more pleasant, if the conquered tribe were allowed to live and produce, with the conquerors settling among them as rulers exacting a steady annual tribute.” Murray Rothbard

Murray was a Raider fan. (Just kidding)

• BeAlwaysUrselfCommittingtoExcellence2011

Beecher why do you keep ducking the deal we made last month? I notice you refuse acknowledge it…..were u too drunk off a smirnoff ice when you agreed while your trannies were ticklin you snatch?

• Master Beeecham

I know funny and THAT is funny

Brownie, you get a free to ticket and all the shrimp cocktails you can stomach on my Reggae Party Cruise if you bring that kind of humor

——————-

# MistaBrown Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 2:54 pm

tj, I heard you are a george jefferson replica.

true or false?

685.Master Beeecham Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 3:01 pm
    I know funny and THAT is funny

——————-

# MistaBrown Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 2:54 pm

tj, I heard you are a george jefferson replica.

true or false?

****************************

You have never been funny in your entire miserable ass living the “Crying Game” life

• Master Beeecham

This from a minion who’s been ducking me for 6 months and counting … now that is too hilarious!

Like I said, I know funny and THAT is funny

—————

# BeAlwaysUrselfCommittingtoExcellence2011 Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 3:01 pm

812.Master Beeecham Says:
    July 11th, 2011 at 11:10 am
    Little Brian the Genital isn’t going to fight anyone. He’s had an open invitation to come rumble here at the Ritz pool for weeks and he’s ran for the hills everytime!

PLUS I promised that as soon as I finished slapping him around I’d let him have a free Mai Tai from the PARTYBRO 8500 and keep the commemorative mug for only $39.95 extra.

Even that wasn’t enough for the scared little wuss.

The problem is, when he was growing up his mommy told him that his girlish figure was the same as Raider CBs and WRs. So even though he grew up weak and petite, he still thought he could mess with the big dawgs.

Poor little Brian, huh dudes?

*****************************************

LOL this is last month yall……he said weeks now a month later it turns into 6 months? You are getting caught in your lies Beecher

• Master Beeecham

Brian, does it ever get old?

You know, dutifully showing up in the blog, getting humiliated by me at every turn, soundly slapped into submission, then getting up the next day and going through it all over again?

Please say no

• priesttj

Just say N.O to T.O. don’t need him……….period

Dmoore is a much more exciting and talented rec’r who just needs reps and giving those reps to some broken down overhyped fathead is a waste of time.

• Master Beeecham

Genital, I couldn’t have paid you enough to post another of my classic blog beat downs of you! Thanks for doing it for free.

Seriously … does anyone doubt anymore that I own Brian, signed sealed and delivered?

If you say yes, you need a few drinks from the PARTYBRO 8500 Mai Tai Magic Maker!

• saladfingerz

dang this beecham cat…funny.
    jimmy buffet kinda fellow with a parrot eating birdseed outta his azz.

hunterzpoint bathhouse rendevoooooz

• Plunketthead

I think KK resembles the third from the left on the scale of evolution

• saladfingerz

hims bites fart bubbles in the tub.

• tj, how tall are you about 5’3 ?

• alex7

T.O. is a loser? The guy has been to the playoffs more times than anyone on the Raiders roster save Seymour.

The guy works his a$$ off, that’s anti-cancer.

Eagles and Cowboys had their best years in a decade when T.O. was there.

His worst season ever was better than our WR’s best season ever. He would easily outproduce Murphy, Schilens, Miller, and DHB.

• Wow y’all got jokes this evening

• hendu

It was good to hear from Raider O,free Raider O!raiders!!!!!!

• dvrick

AL is already making preparations to move to LA!!!! He knows BUD ADAMS wants to move the TITANS and is looking at LA.Tennessee hasn’t sold out games yet and sales are slow!!!