Raiders sign two-time Pro Bowl cornerback Lito Sheppard

The Raiders just announced that they’ve signed former Philadelphia Eagles, New York Jets and Minnesota Vikings cornerback Lito Sheppard to a free-agent contract.
Here’s the short story we’ve just posted online. Jerry will update this with more details and reaction from Napa.

NAPA — The Raiders announced the free-agent signing of two-time Pro Bowl cornerback Lito Sheppard Friday morning.
Sheppard, a 30-year-old former first-round pick of Philadelphia, is expected to be at Raiders practice in Napa Friday. He spent the 2010 season with the Minnesota Vikings and was an unrestricted free agent.
Sheppard should provide some stability to the Raiders’ cornerback corps. Projected starter Chris Johnson recently underwent an undisclosed surgery but the Raiders say he should be ready for the opener at Denver. Rookie DeMarcus Van Dyke has missed the last two practices with an undisclosed injury.

Jon Becker

• SilverNBlackPA

Corkran says the extra roster spot is going to Terrelle Pryor…I thought he didn’t count against it until after week 5?

• raidertbone

I was high on Pelc; thought he was really gonna be a sleeper. Apparently, not good enough to crack the roster. Oh well, I would’ve never invested a first-round pick and millions of dollars for his services.

• guest123

When I lived in Colorado, I had to put up with seeing Elway sell Chevy’s on TV every other commercial. That overbite made me want to punch my set.

• The Oracle

Bo Jackson owned Bosworth that fateful Monday night!

***

PA,

he does while he’s eligible to take part in team activities. Weeks 1-5 (when the final 53 is decided) he won’t count until WK6

• guest123

SilverNBlackPA Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 11:26 am

********

On his chat, he said that the 3 QB’s are safe and that they could carry 4 when Pryor comes on in week 6. I think he doesn’t count so it’s like we are really carrying 54.

• hwnrdr

104.The Oracle Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 11:28 am
    Bo Jackson owned Bosworth that fateful Monday night!

Yup, forcing the Bozz into B rated movies!

• LA to TheBay

Any Raider fans going to Denver this year? Should get white T’s printed up with “59-14″

• SilverNBlackPA

Ahhhhhhh, okay. Thanks guys!

• raidertbone

guest123 Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 11:27 am

________________________________________

I am quite positive you are not the only one. I still love to see him go on TV and whine and complain about “The Play” in the Cal/Stanford ’82 game. “No way that play should’ve ever counted!” Shut up, crybaby!!!

• Master Beeecham

Brian the Genital, you really expect anyone to believe a slender, feminine guy like yourself is tutoring a D1 point guard?

Anyway, we’re all enjoying the hilarious details of this super crazy party you had with some stiff from Missouri.

I bet Claim Jumper just couldn’t refill your Diet Slices fast enough.

• The Oracle

Speaking of Seattle, we got a message to send come next Friday. Are you down?

• raidertbone

LA to TheBay Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 11:29 am

_______________________________________

Make ‘em black (with orange blood dripping down the sides)!!

• guest123

LMAO @ Denver fans talking up how they are going to get revenge in week 1.

Raiders aint having that. It doesn’t have to be a 59-14 score, but we got to win by at least 2 scores and send a message.

• hwnrdr

That play….why shouldn’t it count? Wasn’t that the band play? Not the teams fault!

• raidertay

There is a possibility that CJ37 may not be back wk 1. You never know when it comes to injuries.

• The Oracle

The shirst should be of a lamed donkey with a bleeding *&^hole….with McDouche kneeling at his side.

• guest123

How about tee-shirts with elways face photoshopped on a donkey and Tebow’s face on the donkey’s a$$.

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Davis The Realist Dirty Raccoon

Lito SheepHurder???

• The Oracle

shirts

• raidertbone

hwnrdr Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 11:33 am

__________________________________

Only shame about that game is that Plunkett had to watch his boys whooping it up on the sidelines, and then get OWNED (especially, that poor trombone player in the end zone)!!

• BeAlwaysUrselfCommittingtoExcellence2011

BEECHER U REACHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..its common knowledge about my cousin Mike Dixon on this blog for a few years now! U are losing and its bad

• raidertbone

guest123 Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 11:34 am

____________________________________________-

Reverse it!!

• guest123

I tell you what though. You might be surprised how strong Raider Nation is in Denver.

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Davis The Realist Dirty Raccoon

LA To TheBay Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 11:29 am

:::::::::

Working on it. Didn’t realize how expensive a Motorhome would be from Sac to Dungver and back.

• BeAlwaysUrselfCommittingtoExcellence2011

Beecher….im the 2010 Raiders ur the 2010 broncos lol….ur whipped

new post

• raidertay

Its not a good thing when and UDFA (Moore) has been the 2nd best corner on the team

• SD-Raider

Master Beeecham Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 10:42 am

Nerds, I’m working on a few alterations to the PARTYBRO 8500 Mai Tai Maker for my massive Reggae Party / UFC Fight Cruise tomorrow.

When the Simply Red cover band starts jamming, it’s going to automatically spray fresh Mai Tai all over the crowd Javon Walker style. This is guaranteed to get the babes lubed up before I make my “entrance”, if you know what I mean.

Then hopefully my shrimp cocktail servant KrappyKell will be excited enough to do the Charleston right across the dance floor and into the Pacific Ocean.

That’s when I’ll start the Van Halen lazer light show.

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE RE IGNITE

*********************************************

Haha, this might be one of the best posts ever on here.

• raidertbone

SD-Raider Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 12:19 pm

Master Beeecham Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 10:42 am

That’s when I’ll start the Van Halen lazer light show.

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE RE IGNITE

*********************************************

Haha, this might be one of the best posts ever on here.
    ______________________________________

Napolean Dynamite – or Erkle?

• BeAlwaysUrselfCommittingtoExcellence2011

USC will not win 10 games this year….Kiffin has already turned people off around there and many kids in LA starting to not want to go to USC right now due to kiffin!

• HueJackinBullies

Blah

• BeAlwaysUrselfCommittingtoExcellence2011

USC GONNA GET WORKED AGAIN this year….that era is done

• raidertbone

BeAlwaysUrselfCommittingtoExcellence2011 Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 12:35 pm

____________________________

Guess they’ll have to start scheduling San Jose State and San Luis-Obispo.

• dvrick

# Thec07 Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 11:15 am

guest123 Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 11:14 am
    LA to the Bay, the Broncos are the only team I love to death and if they went 0-16, I’d feel pity. I used to live in CO during the Elway years. It only inspired my love. I don’t much care about the Chefs or chargers…they are a lot of empty talks and no rings.

+++++++

i am in San diego…I LOVE the chargers with an unadultered passion…I hope they go 16-0 every year…

• dvrick

# BeAlwaysUrselfCommittingtoExcellence2011 Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 12:37 pm

USC GONNA WIN AGAIN this year….that era is back

• dvrick

# guest123 Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 11:37 am

I tell you what though. You might be surprised how weak Raider Nation is in Denver.GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!

• Pingback: white kitchen faucet

• Pingback: oolong tea | wulong tea

• Pingback: Consumabile

• Pingback: buy some tinnitus relief

• Pingback: modern warfare 3 hack, modern warfare 3 hacker, modern warfare 3 trainer, mw3 hack, mw3 hack trainer, mw3 trainer

• Pingback: Paper Punches

• Pingback: cancer healing

• Pingback: dr dre beats outlet