Terrelle Pryor, Lito Sheppard both practicing with Raiders today

This news in from Steve Corkran, who is in Napa with no internet access right now:

Terrelle Pryor is wearing No. 6 and taking some reps at quarterback now for the Raiders. Also, just-signed Lito Sheppard is also participating in drills. Sheppard is donning Nnamdi Asomugha’s old No. 21 jersey.

To make room for both Pryor and Sheppard on the roster, the Raiders have released ex-San Jose State quarterback Jason La Secla as well as offensive lineman Alan Pelc.

Jon Becker

• hwnrdr

Bush Tweeted that he is glad that the Oakland Raiders 2011 Training Camp is over…

• redshirt

Realtruraider Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 2:33 pm
    VittorioTafur Vittorio Tafur
    Newcomers Pryor and Sheppard not expected to play Sunday. Sheppard said he was rusty, but also that CB position wide open here
    9 minutes ago
    …………

Damn!

• http://Www.bullycains.com r8dercain

Barnes,barksdale,heyer who’d be better at the right tackle position with wiz2.0 at right guard. Btw I think he played RG in college

• lefty12

LA,do you happen to have a #2 jersey and want to somehow salvage it?LOL

• redshirt

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 2:39 pm

No coach will ever be allowed to wear a visor either.
    ………

LOL, well done.

• hwnrdr

My son had one…I threw it away after 09

• big oak boy

hwnrdr Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 2:42 pm

i thought there was one more week

• lefty12

R8-you keep saying Wiz at RG-it won’t happen.BC is the future RG.Why bother putting Wiz there?

• hwnrdr

Big Oak, they broke camp today…rest of the pre-season will be in Alameda.

• Tricky70390

People still listening to this Seahawks troll Dvrick?

• JB

r8dercain Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 2:45 pm

********************************

Wiz shouldn’t be at guard. He should focus on center and work hard to take that position away from Satele. Meanwhile, Heyer should be at LG, BCampbell at RG and Barksdale at RT.

• Tricky70390

Veldheer-Wiz-Satele-Campbell-Barksdale

• big oak boy

lefty12 Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 2:48 pm

so where is wiz 2.o according to u

• JB

4 tackles and a center sounds like a good O-Line to me. Veldheer • Heyer • Satele/Wiz • BCampbell Barksdale

• http://build-a-bully 909RaiderLifer

RE: Pryor not being allowed to wear #2….

That was the contract hold up. Al wanted Pryor to earn, mvp, roy,all-pro, and superbowl mvp before allowed to wear #2…

Rosenhaus got it down to all-pro, and superbowl mvp…

= Raiders win superbowl in 2012.. Pryor wears #2 in 2013…

• LA to TheBay

RaiderDogg Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 2:40 pm
    rapisajoke.com

———-

Jokes are funny. Not funny what’s happening there.

• http://Www.bullycains.com r8dercain

I understand the whole bcampbell at RG
    just not sold on it yet.
    I hope u guys are correct tho
    bcampbell was RT in college an a beast their
    y not play him there an put wiz next to him
    now that’s a beasty line
    can some one answer
    me this.

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

Hope he does better than Marc Wilson did with that number.

• LA to TheBay

lefty12 Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 2:45 pm
    LA,do you happen to have a #2 jersey and want to somehow salvage it?LOL

———————

Nah, rarely buy jerseys for active players. I’m building up my throwback collection. Last time I got an active player was 99 Sapp within a few days of signing him. Before that was 24 CWood.

Still rock both, although I’m sure to get backlash from people who hate Sapp, maybe justifiably so.

My favorite is 25 Freddy B. Also have a 100% cotton Snake in the style of like a hockey jersey or maybe like old school ivy league style leather healmet-wearing days.

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine
  • lefty12

Big Oak-I believe Wiz should be at Center,but am not opposed to him playing LG to start off until he learns the calls and such that the center requires.

• big oak boy

lefty12

ok but no right side at all only emergency

• RaiderRetribution

Raider Cain’ I like that idea of having Mr. Bruce Campbell playing RT with Mr. Wisniewski playing along side him, that would be a formidable right side, possibly the best in the NFL!

I do think ther Raiders should consider playing Mr. Campbell at Tackle. The way he was blocking vs. San Francisco I could see him their before the end of the season.

Mr. Vehldeer, Mr. Barksdale, and Mr. Heyer at tackle as well as the veteran Mr. Barnes is the deepest we have been at that position since Mr. Lincoln Kennedy was our starting RT.

• JB

Re: BCampbell at RG vs. RT. IMO, BCampbell’s greatest vale is in his strength, speed and meanness. He has more value at RG. We need a strong core in the middle of the line to prevent bull-rush pocket collapse and to assure success on 1-2 yd pushes for 1st downs and TD’s. Satle’s weakness is stopping bull-rushes and pass blocking. Wiz 2.0 would improve that spot significantly as soon as he gets his act & technique together. We already have a road grinding Tackle available in Barksdale. BCampbell’s speed will also be of great value as a pulling guard (ala Gene Upshaw style). On the other side os Satele or Wiz we need another strongman like Heyer. Heyer’s long reach will also enable him to help Veldheer when required. Together, they can both protect a pretty wide area. That’s my reasoning why I’d prefer to see BCampbell at guard instead of tackle.

• lefty12

Did anyone see that the Eagles are trying to trade Joselio Hanson and there are multiple teams interested.Wonder if we are one of them.Does anyone know anything about him?

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 3:00 pm
    The ten most embarrassing players in Raider history:

—————
    DHB is on this list. That’s not fair.

• http://Www.bullycains.com r8dercain

An if wiz is gonna be a center in this league then he should concentrate on that if satele beats him out. Then I
    not opposed at LG but RG is his college position an he excelled their
    of Bruce campbell was drafted as a RT leave him there an let him learn the position
    if not he wouldn’t be bad off learn both guard positions.

• big oak boy

i cant wait to see tiwan jones

• kellygreenninja

new post

• RaiderRetribution

Great news; charges against Mr. Michael Bush have been dropped !

just read it on NFL.com

• Jak-O

Can’t wait for Sunday

• dvrick

# Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 1:34 pm

Thec, Lefty,

solid fans that love the silver & black. We dont always agree but who cares, at least we can make a statement even if it makes no sense.

People like dvrick have a lot to offer and have a lot of knowledge to bring to the table!

• dvrick

# Plunketthead Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 1:38 pm

My favorite Raider coach Lane Kiffin.
    In his interview he talks about how sorry Al is.I think he got the worst treatment and a raw deal in Oakland that any coach has ever gotten!!!!

Lou Hotlz said AL’S nickname around the football world is helicopter because he is always stirring stuff up meaning he was a spoiled little troublemaker when he was a kid and he is still a spoiled troublemaker.

I hope Kiffin wins every game at USC this year the sooner the better to prove everyone wrong!!!!!

• dvrick

# Just Fire Baby Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 1:41 pm

There is nobody in football I Love more than Lane Kiffin.

Seriously, if someone were to tell me that ‘ol Lance got shot in the leg but will survive, I would actually CRY.

I LOVE that guy.

• dvrick

# redshirt Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 2:19 pm

herp derp derp derp derp derpity derp..I could be the biggest Niners fan to ever post here!!!

• dvrick

# r8dercain Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 1:42 pm

Thec07 Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 1:13 pm
    lefty12 Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 1:11 pm
    #129-you have to ask?

+++++++

We all should learn how to listen to Dvrick he tends to know a lot more about the Raiders then we do…
    ——————-
    thec the reason I asked is cuz this kid is very annoying
    He knows more about the Raiders then we do!!!!

• dvrick

# Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 1:44 pm

iF KIFFIN WAS ON FIRE I WOULD THROW MYSELF ON TOP OF HIM TO PUT IT OUT

• dvrick

inonewordraider Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 1:46 pm

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 1:36 pm
    I think dvd will be fine tackling at the line of scrimmage, but he seems to struggle in the open field a bit. However as was just pointed out you dont have to be a big tackler at db, just adequate. If tackling is the biggest issue you have with a corner i would say your going to be fine. ****MYSTIC YOU ARE A FOOTBALL ILLITERATE!!!!!

• dvrick

inonewordraider Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 1:46 pm

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 1:36 pm
    I think dvd will be fine tackling at the line of scrimmage, but he seems to struggle in the open field a bit. However as was just pointed out you dont have to be a big tackler at db, just adequate. If tackling is the biggest issue you have with a corner i would say your going to be fine. ****MISTIC YOU ARE A FOOTBALL ILLITERATE!!!!!

• dvrick

# lefty12 Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 1:48 pm

It amazes me the amount of energy directed toward Lance.He is gone,we miss him but there is nothing we can do about it.We have other things we should be concerned about like the stupid coach we have now!!!!!

• dvrick

# Plunketthead Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 1:49 pm

Right on Red!

Watch TP{Toilet Paper} roll it up and down the field against third stringers. I bet he can do it and look impressive. He will have lots of weapons and I am sure Hue will tell him to run when he feels like it but against real players he won’t do squat!!!!

• Pingback: guide tattoo