Post-practice notes, quotes and anecdotes

By Steve Corkran
Sunday, September 4th, 2011 at 4:35 pm in Oakland Raiders.

About 23 hours after saying good-bye to 26 players, Raiders coach Hue Jackson got around to talking about the moves, which included bringing back eight of those 26 on the practice squad.
Nothing earth-shattering from Jackson on the roster moves. He did have some interesting things to say about his current players.
For one, Jackson said he is set with Jared Veldheer, Stefen Wisniewski, Samson Satele, Cooper Carlisle and Khalif Barnes as his starting offensive line.
“From the start of training camp, I saw a unit of men start to battle, start to take coaching and continue to get better,” Jackson said.
He said things might have been different were it not for early injuries to Bruce Campbell and Stephon Heyer. In the end, those guys just had too much making up to do.
“Those other five guys, they just kept battling, kept getting better, kept taking care of the quarterback,” Jackson said. “And that’s the name of the game. You have to keep your quarterback clean.”
Wisniewski was anointed the starting center when the Raiders selected him in the second round of the NFL draft in late April. The re-signing of Satele in late July compelled the Raiders to find another spot for Wisniewski.
“That’s been my goal since I’ve been here, to be a starter,” Wisniewski said. “Now it’s official. That’s good. But it certainly doesn’t mean I’m going to relax. It just means I’ve got to get focused and start working at left guard after initially playing a lot of center. So I’ve got a lot of work to do, getting better at left guard. I’ll be working my butt off here every day. It’s going to take time, but I’m willing to put it in and have good coaches to help me get there.”
Jackson also said that “absolutely” he expects veteran wide receiver Chaz Schilens to play against the Denver Broncos in the regular-season opener Sept. 12.
Defensive tackle Richard Seymour and cornerback Chris Johnson joined Schilens at practice with the rest of their teammates.
The only regulars still sidelined with injuries are receiver Louis Murphy, safety Mike Mitchell and tight end Kevin Boss.
“I’m excited because (almost) all of our players were there today,” Jackson said. “I’ve seen guys who haven’t been out running around for weeks out there playing and preparing and getting themselves ready. So, I feel very comfortable about where we are healthwise.”

*Saturday was a tense day for many of the Raiders who weren’t assured of roster spots. One of the surprise players who made the team is cornerback Joe Porter.
He stayed up until 5 a.m. after the return flight from Seattle, uncertain of his future. He said he didn’t find out he had made the team until he showed up to the facility Sunday morning before practice.
“I just walked in this morning and nobody said anything,” Porter said. “Yeah. I walked in and looked around the corner, there was a slip on my locker, but it was only for a drug test.”
So it was that Porter beat out 2010 draftees Walter McFadden and Jeremy Ware, as well as promising undrafted rookie Sterling Moore.
Family and friends started calling Porter after the cuts were announced Saturday night, but he still wasn’t sure what to make of things.
“They were calling me all night and all day,” Porter said. ” ‘You made it!’ No, I’m still not sure. Things can always change. But they’e blowing me up: ‘Joe, you made it! I can’t believe it! I’m so proud of you.’ My mom’s crying on the phone. But yeah, I walked in, sat in the meeting, nothing’s going on, went to practice, ok, looking over my shoulder, ok.”

*No sooner had linebacker Ricky Brown been cut by the New England Patriots did the Raiders move in.
“I got cut on Friday, and I was in Logan Airport (in Boston), and all of a sudden my agent called and said, ‘The Raiders have already called.’ And I’m, like, ‘Cool, let’s get it going.’ ”
Brown spent his first five NFL seasons with the Raiders. He signed with the Patriots this offseason after he failed to receive a contract offer from the Raiders.
Brown surfaced on their radar again once Travis Goethel suffered a season-ending knee injury and Sam Williams was waived. Brown said the Raiders were the only team he wanted to hear from.
“I was telling my agent this was the place I wanted to be afterwards,” Brown said. “We were thinking maybe I’d have to clear through waivers, and I didn’t want to have to go through that, either.”
Jackson said it was nice seeing a familiar face.
“We hugged this morning,” Jackson said. ” ‘Hey Ricky, how you doing?’ ‘Hey, coach, it’s good to see you.’ ‘Let’s go to practice.’ That’s about what it was. I’m glad Ricky’s back. Ricky’s a veteran player, knows the lay of the land here,
knows our coaches, knows me, so it was very comfortable, and I’m glad he’s back.”
Brown said he isn’t sure how he will be used, other than on special teams. He is scheduled to meet with linebackers coach Greg Biekert to find out what the Raiders expect of him moving forward.

*Strong safety Tyvon Branch received high praise for the pass he intercepted against the Seattle Seahawks on Friday night. Hearing praise for his pass coverage skills for a change is nice, he said.
“I get a lot of criticism on my coverage, so that’s’ the big thing I was focused on this offseason was attacking the ball,” Branch said. “And it’s paying off.”
As for the criticism, Branch was asked if it’s warranted.
“Oh, no, I don’t think it’s warranted,” Branch said. “I work hard. I put myself in good positions and just go out there and try and make play. I’m a good player, man, and everybody on my team will vouch for that. I give a lot of effort. I barely give up plays and I take a lot of criticism that I don’t deserve, but I just go out there and play ball.”

*Raiders rookie quarterback reportedly will appeal his five-game suspension. Jackson said that’s of little concern to him right now as he prepares his team for the regular-season opener.
“If he appeals it and it works, great,” Jackson said. “If it doesn’t, it’s no big deal. Right now, and again, I’m glad he’s a part of our football team, but right now the focus is not that, the focus is our football team getting ready to play the
Denver Broncos.”
Pryor passed through the locker room, but he grabbed a bag and walked back out before he could be approached for comment on word that he intends to appeal the suspension.

*Jackson said he is content entering the season with Jason Campbell and Kyle Boller as his quarterbacks. The Raiders waived Trent Edwards on Saturday.
So, what happens if Campbell and Boller get hurt in the same game?
“His name is Shane Lechler, and he’s pretty good at it,” Jackson said of his Pro Bowl punter. “I had him a year ago,
he was my No. 3 quarterback a year ago. So I trust him. He takes snaps, he’s done it all. He’s played quarterback, I know he can get it done in a pinch if we need him to.”
For the record, Lechler played quarterback in high school, and he routinely throws passes during practice. He throws a better pass than most quarterbacks, truth be told.

*The Raiders kept four tight ends on their roster. That owes more to the quality of the players, Jackson said, and isn’t an indication that Boss won’t be able to play against the Broncos, if not longer.
“What we’re doing is just making sure that if he’s not, that we’re capable of doing what we need to do,” Jackson said. “All those guys are deserving. It’s not like they didn’t earn the right to be here. We’re not giving anybody anything. I’m glad
they’re here, and we’ll go from there.”
Boss suffered a knee injury against the 49ers on Aug. 20. He said his sprained medial collateral ligament is getting better and that there’s a good chance he will be able to play against the Broncos.

*Some teams scour the waiver wire after roster cutdowns and target players from other teams when forming their practice squad. The Raiders felt most comfortable signing their own players.
“Sometimes that’s what you have to do, bring back the guys that you can have on your football team,” Jackson said, “and I’m glad we have those guys back. They were here, know our systems, know me and know exactly what we need to do. Some of it is, I’m not going to tell you all of it, it’s not developmental. Some of these guys know how to practice, know exactly what to expect until you can get better.”

*Backup safety Mike Mitchell spoke Sunday for the first time since he suffered a knee injury in practice almost a month ago.
He said he is making progress, running around and gearing up for the Broncos.
“I feel good, I feel great,” Mitchell said. “Everything’s coming along good. The only thing, I’m not going to give a team a tip whether I’m going to play or not. Make them guess.”
Mitchell’s injury was severe enough to cause him to need crutches to get around at one point during camp. He said he intends to make sure that he is all the way healed so that his injury doesn’t linger or become aggravated and cause him to miss an extended period of time.
“Everyone has said, ‘Be smart with it,’ and that’s what I’m doing,” Mitchell said. “If we were playing the Super Bowl, I wouldn’t have missed a preseason game, but we’re not, it’s the preseason. It’s really no point to aggravating something or injuring something if there’s no need to. We’re talking about a 16-game season. I don’t think I will, but if I was to miss a game or two, there’s still 14 more for me to come in and make an impact in.”

*Follow me on Twitter: @corkonthenfl

• PA-RAIDER

Post 279….Exactly: A true Raider fan might criticize a little bit, but for the most part a loyal fan defends every move, every player, everything about the team as if we made each decision ourselves…………..in my mind there is only one team, one way…..the Raider way and I will find good in everything the organization does………..

• Macho Man Randy Savage

Someone tell Mike Mitchell this is the last train. make an impact or look for a job elsewhere next year kid.

• SnB offense defense specialteams

2-2 would meet expectations. I personally don’t think this Raider team is good enough yet to be able to expect wins against physical teams like the Jets or high powered offenses like the Patriots.

The Raiders have to prove they can physically win in the trenches to beat the Jets…and I am not sure they are there yet.

The thought of Tom Brady facing the secondary of the Raiders gives me a stomach ache

Raiders should beat Denver and Buffalo…no excuses

• noteasilyimpressed

Hagar the Horrible Says:
    September 5th, 2011 at 9:52 am
    Just a thought on DHB. We’re all aware of the fact that coaches “game plan” against each other, looking for a weaknesses to exploit. During the preseason, DHB has run a lot of straight long patterns, to the extent that even Chris Collinsworth commented on it and it’s ineffectiveness in his case.

Maybe Hue has been setting the Donkeys up for Monday night. With that in mind, don’t be surprised if all the patterns run by DHB are opposite of what he’s run. Maybe comeback patterns, slants, curls, anything to get him the ball and let him run, using his strength and speed. That’s my call, hope I don’t have to eat crow next Monday night.

Good call!

• Macho Man Randy Savage

Chuky B must be dreaming about playing against Tom Brady and asking for an autograph after the game. The UFL didn’t have players of Brady’s caliber you see.

• Macho Man Randy Savage

hold-on did they cut WR Hagan?

• DonManoukiansNeighbor

301.
    I dont think you define a fan by how he embraces everything someone does or says. There have been plenty of things I havent liked that Al has done. But I relize it’s his team and Im not going to change it. I just sit back and hope it works out and makes it better.
    When we first signed Gannon. I my mind he was another retread Qb from another team. I was seriously wrong and glad I was.

• Kirk

298.La Milicia Negra Says:
    September 5th, 2011 at 9:55 am
    Kirk Says:
    September 5th, 2011 at 9:50 am

The Patriots just released a wide receiver who caught three times as many touchdown passes as DHB last year.

And DHB is our starter.

Tell me Davis is not an idiot.
    _________________________________________________________

let me get this right? you think Al is smart because he would not do that? or do you think Al IS an idiot, because DHB is our starter, and other teams dump players better than DHB???

………………………………………………

Smart teams like the Patriots get rid of players like DHB.

Only an egotistical idiot like Al Davis would keep a player that doesn’t perform.

• http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=eb53t3&s=5&hid=3&tag=my+pool Lynn from Snot

Al Saunders and Hue are going to unleash Hell this season. Speed kills !

• raiderzmaverick

well, the same numbers go for US, I think thats what the modern world is..

euorpe has 38% according to your article, of 527m people, have in mind in that survey many of the people are from the former sovjet-block, which means poverty on grand scale, and wars..

in the US its 35% and with many not counted for due to lack of social registration..

SO I guess, if you go to Aurstralia, Japan, what ever part of the world, I think the number will be around 40% most of the time..

I guess it was like that 200 years ago too, then we just didnt have the time and science to care for such things..
    ———————————
    There still is no “science” to care for such things!

Ask any psychiatrist for a test that will show you “mental imbalance” or anything like that. Any other doctor can do that. Do a blood test. Take an x-ray. there is absolutely no proof that one person they put on drugs has any sort of “imbalance” of any chemicals at all…and the so called “medication” doesn’t cure any of it.

• DonManoukiansNeighbor

304.
    You mean run the routes he should have been be running all along. My biggest problem with DHB is he doesnt put himself in the best position to make the catch. Like the play you describe that Collinworth commented on. Lots of WR’s in this league make that catch.

• raiderzmaverick

Kirk Says:
    September 5th, 2011 at 10:06 am

298.La Milicia Negra Says:
    September 5th, 2011 at 9:55 am
    Kirk Says:
    September 5th, 2011 at 9:50 am

And DHB is our starter.

Tell me Davis is not an idiot.
    _________________________________________________________

………………………………………………

Smart teams like the Patriots get rid of players like DHB.

—————————————–
    I don’t think we should cut DHB at this point. We don’t have 6 other better WRs on our roster. We have 5 other better WRs, so he would be #6.
    Sure, it was a heck of a reach in the first round, but he’s better than Nick Miller.
    BUT, starting him at this point is really counter-productive in our trying to win.

• noteasilyimpressed

JasonLaCanforaJason La Canfora

Rex Grossman will start for the Redskins on Sunday. Decision was made over the weekend. Full story upcoming on NFL.com

3 minutes ago

• SnB offense defense specialteams

I blame coaching for the route running challenges DHB has.

The player is responsible for catching the doggone ball….but I am not sure DHB has been receiving the best coaching either.

He runs way too many deep patterns too. So I hope the coaches use as a football player and not some idealized special weapon that doesn’t exist

• raiderzmaverick

DHB looks horrible on long passes with the ball in the air. Really doesn’t adjust to make the play.

But, from what I’ve seen (and heard) he’s looking much better on shorter routes (i.e. is catching them).

• noteasilyimpressed

Broncos | Four absent from practice
    Mon, 05 Sep 2011 09:47:17 -0700

Denver Broncos LB D.J. Williams (elbow), DT Brodrick Bunkley (knee), DT Marcus Thomas (knee) and S Quinton Carter (unknown) sat out of practice Monday, Sept. 5.

0 Comments | Share: | Source: CBSSports.com

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl/#ixzz1X6DqCCDi

• raiderzmaverick

Over/Under for how many false starts our RT will do on MNF? I’d say 2 and 4 total for the O-Line

• noteasilyimpressed

Meeze ; MM34 – S
    Midwest Fan ; Trevor Scott – DE
    (X)MississipRaider ; Zac Ethridge – DB
    Mistic1 ; Barksdale – OL
    Mum-O-Killowe ; Trevor Scott – DE
    No Mas Diamante ; DVD – CB
    0ak_R8Dr89 ; T. Pryor – QB?
    Pirate Beard ; Chimdi Chekwa – DB
    TheGeneral ; DVD – CB
    Try Some Reality ; Denarius Moore – WR
    Twocents ; Desmond Bryant – DT
    (IR)YoungAmerican ; Travis Goethel – LB
    Zymurge ; Bruce Campbell – OL

***************************************************

Final MUP list entries and changes will be accepted through WED. SEPT. 7!!!

Entrants who whiffed and want to go for a second chance will get an asterisk.

• noteasilyimpressed

I choose Tyvon Branch for MUP

Happy Labor Day Raider Nation!

• Pipe layer

WOW, DHB starting again when he hasnt earned it, Joe porter makes the roster over sterling more, nick miller shouldn’t even be in the league, but makes it over a guy like Stevie brown? Resigning Ricky brown, are u kidding me?? So much for hue saying performance on the field wins starting jobs, it’s painfully obvious hue is just another PUPPET just like his predessesors, HUE doesn’t like j Campbell, hue doesn’t like bresnahan, hue knows DHB shouldn’t be starting, hue didn’t want Namdi to leave, it’s obvious who in charge once again, “the old wrinkly crypt keeper” it is really sad what’s become of this once proud franchise, yes we will probably beat Denver week 1, because they stink and are actually worse then us, but don’t get ur hopes up and get caught up in the hype, hues talks a lot of jive about building a bully, making bold predictions, reminds me of another jive talk coach named Joe bugel, I know, I know again some of u will say “preseason games don’t mean jack”‘ but the point is, hue doesn’t have any say over his personal, on who starts, or defensive schemes, so guess what, gonna be another long season, 6-10 if we are lucky. No legitimate coach wants to come to Oakland, if they do they know it’s a stepping stone and audition for another NFL job, they know they will be fired for something they had no control of, they will be thrown under the bus over an outdated overhead projector so al can justify why he doesn’t wanna pay them, we’ve really become the laughing stock of the league and it’s embarrassing to the whole raider nation when this occurs. Some of u will say “get off this post, ur not a real raider fan” truth is Ive been a raider fan all my life, I’m just being realistic and tired of ALS antics, he hasnt made logical decisions ever since he traded away gruden and he truly is holding this franchise back now overpaying for mediocre talent and forcing outdated schemes that don’t work anymore, until some of his yes men around him start standing up to him and tell him to let his coaches coach tell him he needs a legitimate general manager, this team won’t sniff another superbowl run

• DonManoukiansNeighbor

You can teach DHB how to run routes and teach him how to catch. But you will never teach him to be a true WR. Just like you can’t teach speed. You can work on it and improve it but you either have it or you dont.

• DonManoukiansNeighbor

Big Ted

Will you put me down for Hagen.

Thanks

• http://www.tedhendricks.com/Ted_vs_Montana.jpg BigTed707

# noteasilyimpressed Says:
    September 5th, 2011 at 10:30 am

I choose Tyvon Branch for MUP

Happy Labor Day Raider Nation!

******************

Branch is not eligible.

• noteasilyimpressed

BigTed707 Says:
    September 5th, 2011 at 10:36 am
    # noteasilyimpressed Says:
    September 5th, 2011 at 10:30 am

I choose Tyvon Branch for MUP

Happy Labor Day Raider Nation!

******************

Branch is not eligible.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

why not?

• http://www.actionext.com/playlist_57486.html La Milicia Negra

Kirk Says:
    September 5th, 2011 at 10:06 am

298.La Milicia Negra Says:
    September 5th, 2011 at 9:55 am
    Kirk Says:
    September 5th, 2011 at 9:50 am

And DHB is our starter.

Tell me Davis is not an idiot.
    _________________________________________________________

………………………………………………

Smart teams like the Patriots get rid of players like DHB.

_______________________________________________________

yup! thats what I thought you meant! just had to be sure =)

I have a stupid gut-feeling DHB would do good this year, but I still hate the pick, so many other WRs are better than him, so salary, pick and output just dont compute..

• http://www.tedhendricks.com/Ted_vs_Montana.jpg BigTed707

why not?

*******************

He is an unquestioned starter.

If any of the guys on the list put up 100 tackles, 4 sacks, a forced fumble, and a pick 6 – They would probably win this.

From Branch, this type of performance is expected.

• zopi

Fans can be loyal to a team win lose or draw, but if something the team is doing making you suffer to a point of being embarrassed, my suggestion is to look somewhere else, I’m sure no one will miss you.
    Why live like that, hating Mr. Davis isn’t going to cure you, and probably will make you sicker.
    Nothing wrong with criticizing just don’t let the hate get to you.

• http://www.tedhendricks.com/Ted_vs_Montana.jpg BigTed707

why not?

***************

Do you see Hue starting any other safety in his place?
    Boyd? Chewy? injured MM34?

• DonManoukiansNeighbor

321.
    Hue might be the guy that out lasts Al. Al does not look well at all. So the way i see it. This team maybe in a good postion for transition if something happened to AL. We have what most of us would agree is a good head coach. We have some really good young players. If Hue had full control as a head coach you would see some Vet leadership coming in as well as Al’s pets getting the boot. I dont wish anything on AL. Just looks like he’s close to going to the film room in the sky.

• DonManoukiansNeighbor

Did you get mine for Hagen BigTed?

• noteasilyimpressed

Big Ted, thanks for explanation; please put me down for Richard Gordon.

Good post 328

• http://www.actionext.com/playlist_57486.html La Milicia Negra

PA-RAIDER Says:
    September 5th, 2011 at 9:57 am

_________________________________________________________

thats where I disagree, a fan can criticize all he will as long he still hopes, his team wins!

im Loyal, but I will till the day I die say most decisions made in the last 15 years are beyond stupid, Seabass, Jammy, DHB, Brayton and so on.. but I will be a raider fan just as much..

its just not fun to be raider fan, and all other teams fans dont even think its fun to smack-talk anymore, they feel sorry, have pity on us..

as I said we fight with bamboo-stick against RPG’s.. and most fans here believe that these Bamboo-stick are fantatic, and we can easily fight of flying granades coming against us..

then again there are some raiderfan who woke up, and saw, “hay man its just sticks”

most raider fans should read HCA’s ‘The Emperors new clothes’

Al, Herrera and all the other yes-men tries to sell us that Bamboo is the most powerful weapon it has been chosen for some great armies in the past, so why shouldn’t it be great now?

• http://www.tedhendricks.com/Ted_vs_Montana.jpg BigTed707

Did you get mine for Hagen BigTed?
    ***********
    Yessir!

• http://www.tedhendricks.com/Ted_vs_Montana.jpg BigTed707

Big Ted, thanks for explanation; please put me down for Richard Gordon.
    *****************
    Right on!

• noteasilyimpressed

BigTed707 Says:
    September 5th, 2011 at 10:44 am
    why not?

***************

Do you see Hue starting any other safety in his place?
    Boyd? Chewy? injured MM34

///////////////////////////////////////////////

Just didn’t know what the requirements were to choose a player; didn’t see them written down – alright?

• SnB offense defense specialteams

zopi Says:
    September 5th, 2011 at 10:42 am
    Nothing wrong with criticizing just don’t let the hate get to you.
    ===================================
    Good post here. Everyone gets critiqued and deserves to have their performance crtitiqued…especially when the measure is championships and wins/losses….

but the hatred and crude comments are not healthy

• DonManoukiansNeighbor

Thanks!

Do the winners get MR’s address?

• http://www.tedhendricks.com/Ted_vs_Montana.jpg BigTed707

***********
    It’s all good!

• 01rdrfan

Hey Big Ted, can you put me down for D. Moore?

Thanks!

One Nation…Raider Nation!!!

• http://www.aldavisshouldbeonmountrushmore.com Whats a Drexl?

Has Groves been cut yet?

Condo needs a raise!

• severeraiderz

Big Ted how is the mup game won???

• http://www.actionext.com/playlist_57486.html La Milicia Negra

Big Ted..

would Jarvis Moss, be an ok suggestion, I mean, Huff wasnt???

• Thec07

BigTed, you are going to put an * by the names of the guys who had to change the pick due to cuts, or injuries right?

• http://www.aldavisshouldbeonmountrushmore.com Whats a Drexl?

what the f#ck is a MUP list you muppets?

I chose Condo what ever it is. He can flat out ball, just sayin’

• Hagar the Horrible

Pipe Layer…post #321:

As a long time Raiders fan, I hate to admit that most of what you said is actually true. However, because Al has a great history, and the Raiders wouldn’t be the Raiders without Al and for the many positives he’s done over the years, I tend to bury my head in the sand. Ever since the Gruden trade, it appears that Al has gone down hill. Maybe his age, maybe desperation on his part and obviously his “stubbornness” to hold on to and to play players he has drafted even when not warranted. What can we say or do…nothing is going to change. I just hope for the best and keep remembering our great past. No team has ever dominated Monday night football as the Raiders did (15-1) at one point. It’s been many years since we’ve been on Monday night because of our dismal record. Lets hope we win and continue to win and that Al takes more of a “non-involvement” position. (That’s really dreaming!)

• http://www.tedhendricks.com/Ted_vs_Montana.jpg BigTed707

The MUP list is for the “Most Underrated/Unhearalded/Underdogg Player”
    Who is going to come out of nowhere and produce this season? (i.e. D.Hagan v. Saints)
    This Player is not an unquestioned starter (By Modern Raiders Standards). Rookies and FA’s Do Apply.

**********************************************

Sacks = 4pts
    Pass broken up =1pts
    Over 4 tackles = 2pts; 6 = 4pts; 8 = 5pts
    TFL = 2pts
    FF = 3pts
    FR = 3pts
    TD’s pass allowed = (-2pts)
    _

Offense: Most agressive blocker = 5pts
    No sacks allowed = 4pts
    Sacks given up = (-2pts)
    Pre-snap penalty = (-3pts)
    _

“Heads-Up” Heyer Award = 6pts: awarded to player who showed the best awareness. awarded once a week
    _

FUMBLE = (-4pts)

*********************
    **Anyone may enter, keep your own points – Point Approximation Totals will be estimated at the end of the season, but can be disputed ad nauseam here on the blog. All rules are unofficial and can be changed at any time, comments and suggestions are welcome! No whining will be tolerated – no matter who wins, we all win!
    Go Raiders!

• http://www.aldavisshouldbeonmountrushmore.com Whats a Drexl?

Al Davis should be on Mount Rushmore, period!

Gloom and doom, blah blah.

Section 110 all day.

• http://www.tedhendricks.com/Ted_vs_Montana.jpg BigTed707

# 01rdrfan Says:
    September 5th, 2011 at 10:56 am

Hey Big Ted, can you put me down for D. Moore?

Thanks!

One Nation…Raider Nation!!!
    ***********
    Got It!

• http://www.tedhendricks.com/Ted_vs_Montana.jpg BigTed707

# La Milicia Negra Says:
    September 5th, 2011 at 11:02 am

Big Ted..

would Jarvis Moss, be an ok suggestion, I mean, Huff wasnt???
    ***********
    Jarvis Moss is eligible. You want to change? you get the asterisk, same as me.