S Huff, WR Ford and DT Seymour miss second straight practice

By Steve Corkran
Thursday, September 15th, 2011 at 10:42 am in Oakland Raiders.

Wide receiver Jacoby Ford, defensive tackle Richard Seymour and free safety Michael Huff are among those who aren’t practicing today.
That doesn’t rule out any of the three from playing against the Buffalo Bills on Sunday. However, it does make them less likely, given they haven’t practiced at all this week.
Huff is nursing a groin injury that he suffered against the Denver Broncos on Monday night. Ford strained a hamstring and Seymour hurt his ribs in the same game.
Seymour had two of Oakland’s five sacks against the Broncos, so the Raiders would be hard-pressed to replace him from a production standpoint. If he can’t play, it means more playing time for Desmond Bryant and John Henderson.
Nick Miller ran several plays opposite Darrius Heyward-Bey at wide receiver with the first-team offense this morning. The smart money says, Chaz Schilens and Heyward-Bey start, with Denarius Moore and Miller receiving added playing time if Ford can’t play Sunday.
On the bright side for the Raiders, running back Darren McFadden (shoulder), quarterback Jason Campbell (foot), defensive end Jarvis Moss (foot) and cornerback Joe Porter (concussion) are at practice and looking fine.
Three new officials are presiding over practice, at coach Hue Jackson’s request. Jackson said the officials who worked Wednesday’s practice weren’t there to collect dust.
“I told them, ‘Throw a flag, throw it. Don’t hesitate,” Jackson said. “And they didn’t. They were very aggressive, and we only had a few, so that was a good thing. We won the battle (Wednesday). We only had about … three or four. It wasn’t 15, I promise you that.”

Follow me on Twitter: @corkonthenfl

• Just Fire Baby

LOL…..pull up the Herd podcast today when both Stink and Trey were on.

Schlereth picked the Raiders, as did Wingo. Heard took the Bills.

• ghostraiders

There he goes again… hating on al..calling himself a Raiders fan and always picking them to lose… why?? Because of al Davis. . This foool is pathetic. … the self hating raiders fan strikes again…

• SharkCatcher

picking the bears over the saints ( office pool) too crazy?

• Raiderbuck

Again everyone, we barely beat a sub par team. If Bush hadn’t had those first downs at the end it might have been very different. Soup still looks like he’s asleep. Watch Brees, or Rodgers play QB. Man they look like they are alive and pumping. I like Soup and think he’s come a long ways, but he needs to learn to thread the needle and make those passes so our good hands guys can make it down field. Obviously we have no issues running the ball, but we can’t be a one trick pony. We need at least two tricks! Maybe what Al Saunders said is right they didn’t think they needed to move the ball at the end, but screw that get a TD if you can and spread those points!
    Can’t say enough about how Bush saved the game for us without scoring a TD.
    I think I almost wish we had a terrible FG kicker so we wouldn’t seem to rely on it so much. Your inside the 20, score a TD!!!

• SharkCatcher

Just Fire Baby Says:
    September 15th, 2011 at 3:31 pm
    LOL…..pull up the Herd podcast today when both Stink and Trey were on.

Schlereth picked

————
    Are you saying Shereth picked the broncos on espn and the raiders on the radio ?

• ghostraiders

Shark…

He’s a troll.

His name was MR.

He hates Al Davis. . More than he likes the Raiders! !

He’s a pathetic loser!!! And you should ignore him!!

If you don’t see that now you will eventually! ” watch??

• SharkCatcher

Raiderbuck Says:
    September 15th, 2011 at 3:34 pm
    Can’t say enough about how Bush saved the game for us without scoring a TD.
    —————————–
    I feel you.. I think they will have to cut it loose this game because we all know the bills are puttin 8 in the box.. Boss and Reece will be huge

• SharkCatcher

ghostraiders Says:
    September 15th, 2011 at 3:34 pm
    Shark…

He’s a troll.

His name was MR.

He hates Al Davis. . More than he likes the Raiders! !

He’s a pathetic loser!!! And you should ignore him!!

If you don’t see that now you will eventually! ” watch??
    —————————-
    Ive been here on this blog since 2004… Ive seen him…but Im not going to get caught up in this guessing game of who’s who. ” I lIKE TO PARTY, i DONT CAUSE TROUBLE, i DONT BOTHER NOBODY”

• ghostraiders

OK shark.. suit yourself!!..

I was Just warning you… apparently you haven’t been here lately because everybody knows what he’s all about…. only talks negative stuff about the Raiders. .. never anything positive. .. but according to him.. he’s a raider. . Have fun with You’re conversations with… though!!

• Sullivan44

Ghost, get a f’n life! You can’t even get other Al worshipers to join your crusade of “ignoring” me, something you’re clearly incapable of doing yourself. It’s like I said a thousand times before, people can’t ignore me because they know what I’m saying is true.

• ghostraiders

Sullivan44..

LOL… man.. the Guy asked you a question… are you a Raiders fan? ? Your a joke man… like I said. .. your hatred for al Davis is stronger for your love for the team… that’s the truth… I’m not an al Davis fan… but I’m not obsessed with him either..like you are. .you shmuck! !”

• dvrick

Thec07 Says:
    September 15th, 2011 at 11:20 am

Would a simple year of experience by our 3 LBs translate to an improved defense?

I’d have to say it’s looking pretty bad.

• dvrick

Just Fire Baby Says:
    September 15th, 2011 at 3:03 pm

I’m going to blow priesttj, 20 minutes from now.

• dvrick

# ghostraiders Says:
    September 15th, 2011 at 3:34 pm

Shark…

I’m a troll.

My name was MR.

I hates Al Davis. . More than he likes the Raiders! !

I’m a pathetic loser!!! And you shouldn’t ignore me!!

If you don’t see that now you will eventually! ” watch??
    __Just Fire Baby Says:
    September 15th, 2011 at 3:03 pm

I’m going to blow GhostRaiders, 20 minutes from now.__

• dvrick

# SharkCatcher Says:
    September 15th, 2011 at 3:31 pm

Sullivan — I haven’t been paying attention to the back and forth you and other bloggers argue about every single day..I dont know if you’re this “MR” Guy everybody talk about . I just want to know…are you a Raiders fan?
    __You be a dumbass,The Raiders stink this year!!

• dvrick

Sullivan44 Says:
    September 15th, 2011 at 3:46 pm

Ghost, get a f’n life! You can’t even get it together,probably Al’s little backside buddy!!!

• dvrick

Sullivan44 Says:
    September 15th, 2011 at 3:46 pm

Raiders are the worst team in the NFL because of people like you and Al and a dog named HUE!!

• dvrick

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    September 15th, 2011 at 12:09 pm

I’m switching to a CHARGERS fan!!This Raider team is trash!!!

• dvrick

# TheGreatness Says:
    September 15th, 2011 at 4:22 pm

DutchRaider77-

Are your parents related?

• dvrick

# inonewordraider Says:
    September 15th, 2011 at 4:30 pm

I was really p.o.’d at my mom when she threatened not to pay the internet bill this month! I love the Chargers I wish they allowed male cheerleaders, they never return my calls

• dvrick

# emil4423 Says:
    September 15th, 2011 at 4:45 pm

How many rings chargers got?
    –How many do the Raiders{NOT 30 YEARS AGO}have?Quit living in the past loser!!!

• dvrick

DutchRaider77 Says:
    September 15th, 2011 at 4:18 pm

How many rings chargers got?
    –How many do the Raiders{NOT 30 YEARS AGO}have?Quit living in the past you pathetic losers!!!

• al d. davis

ma name is stanky AL, I’ll crap in ya face, I’m playing DHB, and I squirt ya with mace…..

don’t talk about hagan, he just a big jackass, he caught so many balls, we should just call him “pass”

but if I love ya I love ya n I love DHB, so I’ll do what I have to, accept mediocrity…..

as far as the fans and nation too, you a bunch of skanks, pay me me ya money fool,

don’t really care if we never win a game, I Stanky AL, I wont take the blame……

all you fans and the nation too, get down on your knees and stick your tongues out fools,

I’ll piss in the wind and you can have a good drank, meanwhile I’ll run with your money and put it all in my bank……

nuff said ??? idiots ??

Just Die Baby !!!

• Pingback: cherry blossom

• Pingback: Diseño| Hosting| Computadoras

• Pingback: lasik eye surgery reviews

• Pingback: vince young

• Pingback: carp bivvy

• Pingback: Travel Pack

• Pingback: Alkaline Recipes

• Pingback: Mother of the Bride Toasts

• Pingback: Fitness

• Pingback: Manage finances

• Pingback: food info from Ukraine

• Pingback: Acer Veriton

• Pingback: persone net eleman alım işçi alım personel alım memurlar kamu personel

• Pingback: อาหารเสริม