Raiders-Jets game sold out, will be televised locally

By Steve Corkran
Thursday, September 22nd, 2011 at 1:01 pm in Oakland Raiders.

The Raiders confirmed a short time ago that Sunday’s game against the New York Jets has sold out, and it will be televised locally. This is the Raiders regular-season home-opener. Only one home game was televised locally each of the past two seasons.

Follow me on Twitter: @corkonthenfl

• LA to TheBay

Primero

• GoodOle00

HOT!~ 09-22-11: Boss Back, Mitchell Not…
    TE Kevin Boss returns in time for the Jets but SS Mike Mitchell looks doubtful…

B@uce!

• LA to TheBay

Good job, nation. We need that love.

• GoodOle00

Good news I just hope the same team that played the back half of last week is GONE.

242.J Hill Says:
    September 22nd, 2011 at 12:39 pm
    Did DMac get 100 yds rushing with DHB out this weekend?

Hmmmm ….

DHB and Chaz on the field at the same time = 2 big muhfuhhgin WRs blocking when we run the ball. And we are a run first team, right?

***************************

Denver’s dline vs buffalo’s dline……..okay you LOSE

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

So it does all start up front, interesting!
    ______

# Method To My Madness Says:
    September 22nd, 2011 at 1:03 pm

Denver’s dline vs buffalo’s dline……..okay you LOSE

4.LA to TheBay Says:
    September 22nd, 2011 at 1:04 pm
    Good job, nation. We need that love.

*******************

whoaaaaaaaaaa….cuzin…where da fk u been?

• Raiderbuck
  • hwnrdr

Woohoo! I can DVR it now and not miss a game shown! Thank you Nation! I thought for sure I had to watch highlights on ESPN or something…
    For those going…BLACK OUT THE STANDS! I’ll be back for the Pats!
    CODE BLACK 2011!

rookie Taiwan Jones to return kicks Sunday against the New York Jets.

Jones was the lone player who returned kicks in practice today.

***

Yeah baby!

cut white webster.

• hwnrdr

Rockstar! What’s up man? Besides, how have this blog been since I was home in the islands?

• RaydaSwagger

Obviously!

I’m glad CJ37, DHB & Seabass are ok.

STOKED that Kevin Boss is back in time to face the AFC East juggernauts back2back

TJ on kick returns = dangerous :)

• Carl Weathers

RRS, Never said CJ was the reason we lost, just said he sucks.
    I wish he played all pro calibre but he doesn’t. If he’s bothered by the groin injury still, he didn’t look to be in any pain or slowed by it. But I’ll give him the benfit of the doubt.
    I still would rather give DVD a chance and see what he can do. ESPECIALLY if CJ is hampered by this injury.

• Method To My Madness

So our no sellout thing is what? All you jcats who said we wouldnt sell this game out…what ya gotta say? Oh the Jets fans are the reason why Puhleeze…the locals in Norcal and people from Socal made this happen…and those from other states….fk off

• Carl Weathers

Anyone have the link that shows games to be televised by region?

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

Ima take you out!
    ______

# RaydaSwagger Says:
    September 22nd, 2011 at 1:12 pm

Obviously!

10.hwnrdr Says:
    September 22nd, 2011 at 1:09 pm
    For those going…BLACK OUT THE STANDS! I’ll be back for the Pats!
    CODE BLACK 2011!

*******************************

CODE BLACK…big huge Bottle of Clear…the Liter

whats up Hwnrdr?

glad you’re back here where you belong man

hope your family is doing ok

not much has changed on the blog. work has taken away many hours of my blog time. you gonna be at the Raiders versus boogers game this Sunday?

RaydaSwagger Says:
    September 22nd, 2011 at 1:12 pm

Obviously!

********************

GaydaFagger….you are such a punk

17.Carl Weathers Says:
    September 22nd, 2011 at 1:13 pm
    Anyone have the link that shows games to be televised by region?

********************

TV guide is best bet

• LA to TheBay

What up, B?

Tired. Working too hard.

• RaydaSwagger

Ima take you out!
    ______

# RaydaSwagger Says:
    September 22nd, 2011 at 1:12 pm

Obviously!

Could you also bring some money to put on my books when you get here?

• Carl Weathers

Anyone beside method to my Softness have the link that shows games to be televised by region?

• RaydaSwagger

Oviously.

• http://www.actionext.com/playlist_57486.html La Milicia Negra

Whoooop!

• hwnrdr

Hey Rockstar…Family is ok, Mom is not doing so well, but that was known. Just glad I got a chance to see her! As for the game this Sunday…no, I’ll be working, but will be back in full force tailgating next week against the Pats!

B@UCE…dam man…a bigger bottle? LOL…have fun bro! Catch you next week!

25.Carl Weathers Says:
    September 22nd, 2011 at 1:16 pm

*****************************

Carl Fairweathers…..I was trying to help you out….but I guess living in the basement makes you a loner until mommy says she brought McDonald’s home for ya after a long day of work

23.LA to TheBay Says:
    September 22nd, 2011 at 1:16 pm
    What up, B?

Tired. Working too hard.

******************

Feel it….gotta take care of your family

28.hwnrdr Says:
    September 22nd, 2011 at 1:17 pm

B@UCE…dam man…a bigger bottle? LOL…have fun bro! Catch you next week!

******************

Yep…and folks gettin hip to Clear but only I know where to find the big bottle

• http://build-a-bully 909RaiderLifer

Get da house a rockin….

Start a HOTTT DOGGGG chant every time Dickchez has to pick himself of the turf….

***

CW,

the Raiders needed a corner in the draft, so DVD wasn’t a wasted pick – but the guy was drafted because of his 40 time. Does anybody debate that?

Chekwa is closer to being a football player, but he missed WAY too much time in the offseason injured to be counted on this early in the season. Especially in the Raiders man2man system. Maybe next year he’ll be ready with a full offseason to prepare and a clean bill of health

• Method To My Madness

Come on Fairweathers…..you got Mcdonalds…you got yaself some Mcdonallllddddddddddssssssssss

Carl Weathers,

Can you say with confidence that DVD is better than ANY of these CB’s drafted after him ???

Johnny Patrick
    Shareece Wright
    Curtis Marsh
    Curtis Brown
    Brandon Hogan
    Da’Norris Searcy
    Jalil Brown
    Rashad Carmichael
    Cortez Allen
    Davon House

• Carl Weathers

It’s a good thing your funny s@uce cause you’d be REAL annoying if you weren’t.

Who the fvck under the age of 70 reads a tv guide anymore?

35.RaiderRockstar Says:
    September 22nd, 2011 at 1:23 pm
    Carl Weathers,

Johnny Patrick
    Shareece Wright
    Curtis Marsh
    Curtis Brown
    Brandon Hogan
    Da’Norris Searcy
    Jalil Brown
    Rashad Carmichael
    Cortez Allen
    Davon House

*********************

Fairweathers doesnt have any confidence period, otherwise he would make a trip up stays and not kick it in the downstairs dungeon all day and night

• Carl Weathers

Da’Norris Searcy
    Jalil Brown
    Rashad Carmichael
    Cortez Allen
    Davon House

***********
    All I can say is we haven’t seen enough to make a judgement on him so lets see what the kid can do.

• Orthodoxdj

Hagan and Moore as the starters, please. 200 receiving-yards between the two of them works for me.

36.Carl Weathers Says:
    September 22nd, 2011 at 1:24 pm
    It’s a good thing your funny s@uce cause you’d be REAL annoying if you weren’t.

Who the fvck under the age of 70 reads a tv guide anymore?

***********************

Bruh….just saying on a quick hit you can go online to tvguide and see the areas and what games they were showing…was actually trying to help one of our slower ppl in the Raider Nation….but I hear ya “Ed”…when you got that yellow helmet strapped on nada can stop you nor help you

• hwnrdr

We need that fan support! LET’S GO RAIDERS!!!

***

Hwnrdr,

I went to the Raiders/Pats game in Oakland with my brother during the 2002 season. We had faces painted and a sign that read “TUCK THIS!”

we won that game. probably the best game I’ve been to in person

We gonna hit dirty Sanchez like white on Glen Rice!

• Carl Weathers

Maybe this Moore kid os the answer, at least promote his ass and drop nicky. We are waaaaay too thin at CB. Having Boyd play man on Stevie Johnson is a HUGE fvcking sign of that!

• hwnrdr

42.RaiderRockstar Says:
    September 22nd, 2011 at 1:26 pm

***

Hwnrdr,

we won that game. probably the best game I’ve been to in person

LOL…I was there too! I remember all those signs! TUCK THIS and IT WAS A FUMBLE! And what happens…CWood did it again, and this time…well, you were there!

• Carl Weathers

When I check my local listings it just says NFL football.

***

no kidding!

stairs*….#37

back to work – later gents!

• LTR

If we can run the ball well, we’ll pound away and receivers stats will decrease. Trouble running and passing numbers go up. Depends on production and the game plan, not who starts or plays.