Official injury report for Raiders-Patriots game

Wednesday Participation Thursday Participation Friday Participation Game Status

Mesko, Zoltan P Left Knee Limited Participation Limited Participation
Price, Taylor WR Hamstring Limited Participation Limited Participation
Wendell, Ryan OL Calf Limited Participation Limited Participation
Barrett, Josh S Thumb Full Participation Full Participation
Fletcher, Dane LB Thumb Full Participation Full Participation

Oakland Raiders
Player Pos. Injury Wednesday Participation Thursday Participation Friday Participation Game Status

Brown, Ricky LB Concussion DNP DNP
Mitchell, Michael S Knee Limited Participation Limited Participation
Boyd, Jerome S Knee Full Participation Full Participation
Giordano, Matt S Shoulder Full Participation Full Participation
Groves, Quentin LB Quadricep Full Participation Full Participation
McFadden, Darren RB Shoulder/Groin Full Participation Full Participation
Van Dyke, DeMarcus CB Knee Full Participation Full Participation

Bold indicates a change from the previous day’s report.

PRACTICE PARTICIPATION

Steve Corkran

• Method To My Madness

B@uce!

• Method To My Madness

17.Sullivan44 Says:
    September 29th, 2011 at 1:27 pm
    Marcus Allen = Raiders’ all time leading rusher. Just in case anyone forgot.

********************

Translation: I’m scared of Brien

• Method To My Madness

9.Sullivan44 Says:
    September 29th, 2011 at 1:18 pm
    McMahon and Ditka are going to be there. That’s all you need. And we know the spirit of Sweetness will be there. Screw Hampton.

************************

Translation: I’m scared of Brien

Gruden sux. JaMarcus Allen too.

• bcz24

I hope the rip his fckin head off…

87.RaiderRockstar Says:
    September 29th, 2011 at 12:32 pm
    we dodged a couple of potential blunders…

mcnabb, and cromartie….

***

dont forget Chad ‘85′ Johnson

who suggested that we pass on all 3 ???

********************
    You wanted to pass on 85 for TO… who isnt even in the league because he isn’t healthy enough (per peter king yesterday) so I wouldnt be patting myself on the back just yet…

Besides no one knew about Moore and Hagan being the standouts they are so far, so of course we look good for passing on a WR

• Sullivan44

HayesDaze37 Says:
    September 29th, 2011 at 1:32 pm

Ummm…didn’t Al Davis’ Raiders win 3 Super Bowl trophies without Gruden?

………..

I meant this century.

• bcz24

Sullivan 44

Gruden & Brady
    *******************************
    Yeah, name me ONE Gruden developed QB that has done ANYTHING in the NFL. Just 1. Go ahead, I’ll wait.

Dan Hampton = drain bamaged

• bcz24

17.Sullivan44 Says:
    September 29th, 2011 at 1:27 pm
    Marcus Allen = Raiders’ all time leading rusher. Just in case anyone forgot.
    **************************
    For now… McFadden WILL pass him.

• morilla

Sullivan44 Says:
    September 29th, 2011 at 1:34 pm
    HayesDaze37 Says:
    September 29th, 2011 at 1:32 pm

Ummm…didn’t Al Davis’ Raiders win 3 Super Bowl trophies without Gruden?

………..

I meant this century.
    —————-

Why would you care about anything that is in the present?

You live in the past.

• HayesDaze37

How many teams have been to the Playoffs this century? How many times have they gone? What’s the NFL average?

Not that I care if the Raiders beat the average…I care about them being great. But Al’s Raiders have gone to the Playoffs a few times this century…even if the trolls and haters can’t stomach that reality.

• Method To My Madness

6.Sullivan44 Says:
    September 29th, 2011 at 1:34 pm
    HayesDaze37 Says:
    September 29th, 2011 at 1:32 pm

Ummm…didn’t Al Davis’ Raiders win 3 Super Bowl trophies without Gruden?

………..

I meant this century.
    ****************************

Translation: I’m scared of Brien

• LA to TheBay

Huff, Michael S Concussion Limited Participation DNP

——-

Ummmm….

• LA to TheBay

I hope the Raiders make Brady feel the 9 years of BS we’ve dealt with since the NFL handed him that Division game in the snow.

Obviously, no defenders currently on the roseter were here then but I’m sure Biekert and Big Wiz have mentioned it once or twice.

Show the tape, Hue. Make them understand. The 12th man will have your back. We can’t forget that night.

• HayesDaze37

Admit only what you’re required to admit, Hue Jax! Excellent injury report.

Huff has until tomorrow to pass the concussion protocols. Hopefully he’ll make it…we need all the healthy DB’s we can get on the field this week.

• Method To My Madness

Hayes….MR is scrambling…he is afraid that Al is getting closer to another Lombardi trophy

• HayesDaze37

Shaughnessy’s shoulder injury is very worrisome for the long-term!

Did the Oaksterdam grounds crew get the infield sprouted? Silver and Black kush… and white lines…

• Method To My Madness

18.Bo Schembechler Jackson Says:
    September 29th, 2011 at 1:50 pm

****************

LMAO

• HayesDaze37

MR is always scrambling…begging for the attention, and begging to get anyone to engage in what he considers a “debate.” Anything to justify his miserable existence. Thing is…he doesn’t even realize he is a slave to Al, the Raiders, and this blog.

Truly pathetic…when he could be so much happier and fulfilled if he only tried to be. So much to be optimistic about, but instead the troll chooses to ignore it all and stay miserable.

• Method To My Madness

Philly beatwriter was on Damon Bruce show blasting NNamdi lmao

Condo DNP?

• DMAC

A Raiders official confirmed that Sunday’s game against the New England Patriots is sold out. Therefore, it will be televised locally.
    ========
    I don’t give a fk!
    I’m there play boy!!!!!!!!

• DMAC

HayesDaze37 Says:
    September 29th, 2011 at 1:47 pm

Shaughnessy’s shoulder injury is very worrisome for the long-term!
    =======
    In the past, I would be worried also. But w/ Hue at HC, he’ll have the next man up and ready to beast.

• HayesDaze37

This is Shaughnessy’s big coming-out year (at least to those who don’t know of him already). No better way to do it than to be in Brady’s grill all day.

Even if he’s not on the field this weekend, that’s the kind of talent we need to go far this year.

But, short-term, I’m confident the coaches will be able to find good matchups no matter which D-linemen we utilize.

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

J Moss did ok for Shaughnessy but would be nice to get him back for sunday.

• Method To My Madness

20.HayesDaze37 Says:
    September 29th, 2011 at 1:55 pm

******************************

Its absurd…and he isnt a Raider for damn sure…he wants us to lose…what kinda schit is that?

We do have alot to be juiced about Hayes….you damn right we do. Coach Davis is doing an excellent job and has hired the right people….not only is it a good day to be a Raider but its a great LIFE being a Raider

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

# bcz24 Says:
    September 29th, 2011 at 1:34 pm

Sullivan 44

Gruden & Brady
    *******************************
    ================

Wait for it…..

BRUCE GRADKOWSKI!!!!! LMAO

• HayesDaze37

Hey MB!

Weren’t you all over BHP two weeks ago for being Jarvis Moss’s biggest fan?

Moss can play.

• Method To My Madness

I hope big Matt Shonasty gets back in there…but Moss did solid no doubt…him and Wimbley as DE on pass downs may be our thing this season

• raidertay

Shaughnessy injury is a big concern. I like JMoss but not on every down.

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

Hayes, yep that was me.
    Moss did ok as a backup should!
    I didnt say he was unblockable and would log 13 sacks.

• HayesDaze37

I’m kinda surprised not to see BHP in here, puttin’ it on the doubters.

It would be great if Moss could come close to the optimistic year BHP sees for him. Anything close, and the Raiders D will be will be crankin’ on all cylinders.

• morilla

Sho-nasty will play. They will just shoot his shoulder up.

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

Hayes, since you cant discern the difference between someone saying Moss did an adequate job vs a dope like tj talking up Moss as if he is the next Reggie White maybe you should donate your comp to the boy scouts or go to adult school & get your GED

• http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/526101/AlDavis1_medium.jpg KoolKell

Had a wonderful time at the game Sunday. Had Bob Wylie tickets, go figure.

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

tj has hyped every player that wears silver & black with the exception of DMAC.

lmao

• Plunketthead

New post suckers

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

KK after 5 days of grieving a win you come in here and lie about going to the game ?

• Method To My Madness

28.Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    September 29th, 2011 at 2:17 pm
    # bcz24 Says:
    September 29th, 2011 at 1:34 pm

Sullivan 44

Gruden & Brady
    *******************************
    ================

Wait for it…..

BRUCE GRADKOWSKI!!!!! LMAO

**********************

HAHAHAHA

• Seymour Bush

Back to game planning the Idiots. If you can control the Idiot offense, you can control the idiots. Now, no one seems to be able to that, but we are going to try to break them down right here. The Rich Kid runs a fairly simple timing offense. The rock is out of his mits in less than three seconds. Almost every time. That will negate any type of pass rush. Not only does it negate it, it frustrates the defensive linemen. This is well designed.

The next part of the Idiot offense is their propensity to convert on third downs. They are amazing at it. (See Welker, Wes). Ok, so there you have it. How do you stop them? Well, that’s for another post.

• beedaweeda

Im so hyped up for this weekends game. I’ll be there with raider nation at the stadium having that place rockin

We dont do the wave we do the MOB!

• Otis60

I saw Moneyball based on RMR’s recommendation and I enjoyed it. Maybe Al Davis is a great owner but he needs a Ron Wolf or Bruce Allen. Like the old saying goes, “No man is an island.”

• Pingback: rulouri exterioare