Davis tribute Sunday _ and it could be full house

The Raiders’ game Sunday against the Cleveland Browns will include tributes to owner Al Davis throughout the game, according to CEO Amy Trask, and the club moved toward ensuring a full stadium with complimentary tickets given to season-ticket holders.

Season-ticket holders were sent an e-mail that said, “Your guests, will be our guests” with instructions on how to get two additional tickets. The allotment of tickets was exhausted within 24 hours, and no more complimentary tickets remain.

A follow-up e-mail was sent to season ticket holders that said, “While some of you will be disappointed by this, we hope you will agree with us that the most important thing is that the stadium is full and that so very many people will be able to pay tribute to Al Davis.”

Those who requested tickets while still available were told tickets would be assigned to their account in “within the next 24 hours.”

If the game is not blacked out locally, it will be the first time three consecutive games were televised locally since 2008, when the first four games of the season were on local TV.

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

But, you have these right-wingers/Aryan Nation sympathizers like Brien/BrownStains in here claiming to love Al Davis?

They don’t give a damn about Al or the Raiders.

• DeuceDeuce

JB Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 3:31 pm
    DeuceDeuce Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 3:21 pm

WAS THERE ONLY 10 GUYS ON THE FIELD FOR THE LAST PLAY??????
    ************************

Thank you.

• Master Beeecham

LA, just for laughs, what other handles do you think I go by?

• JB

LA to TheBay Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 3:30 pm

JB, nothing for Zach?
    *****************

Don’t think so. I believe if you get someone in FA to cover that loss it’s a wash. Boss is actually an upgrade to ZMiller.

• Seymour Bush

KoolKell Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 3:12 pm

What the short-sighted Republicans, and their constituents,
    =======================================

The Republicans are not short sighted they have a well thought out plan to enslave the entire country for the welfare of the very few. The ones who are short sighted are the individuals who make $70g, drive a big SUV and think they’ve “made it” until they look in their bank accounts and see nothing there after they worked all year. After living expenses, private school for the kids, and health insurance, there’s nothing left. And they’re pissed. But somehow, that is the leftists fault even tho they are the ones campaigning for those exact issues. Oh right I forgot, eff the Gays.

• DeuceDeuce

JB Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 3:33 pm
    LA to TheBay Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 3:30 pm

JB, nothing for Zach?
    *****************

—-

Its in regards to contract though. So we will get something. Ive heard a 4th

• Seymour Bush

BigTed707 Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 3:29 pm

do you not know that they are the same person?

/sigh

**************
    Disagree. Alex7 actually has opinions about football, unlike MR. Just because they are both mostly wrong doesn’t make them the same person.
    =======================================

Alex7 and MR are the same person. Obviously.

• Twocents

JB, Murphy is the logical pick.
    I would hate to give up Bush unless we got a player and a high pick.
    We have no replacement for McClain.

• priesttj

I thought RoMac had the best game he’s had this year which isn’t saying much but he’s starting to show signs of life he was making some solid contact put a serious hit on Schaub. I think RoMac will play big this Sunday but our guy JFord has got to wake up he sucked last week. His playing half speed as though he’s still not healthy and I can see that.

lefty12 Bruce may have burned his bridges with Mr D but I think he can help us. I know this he revered Mr D he’s known the Davis’ since he was a child. This is like home to him and Mr Davis did say he needed to go see how it was somewhere else then maybe come back later. This is later……I would welcome him back home.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Yeah, S Bush. Fox media and AM rural radio, has those people convinced that all their tax-dollars go to blacks & latino’s on welfare.

• JB

DeuceDeuce Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 3:34 pm

JB Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 3:33 pm
    LA to TheBay Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 3:30 pm

JB, nothing for Zach?
    *****************

—-

Its in regards to contract though. So we will get something. Ive heard a 4th
    ******************

Hope you are right. We need LB’s badly. Another BIG run stuffing DT wouldn’t hurt either.

• ghostraiders

Dvriick I back…. that is Sullivan44… the Raider hater n troll…

• mcfadden20.

Some one mentioned we had 10 players on D at the last play..

i just went to check the last play and it was exactly 10 thats wtf how could you have that breakdown on the most important play of the game.

good thing we won otherwise everybody would b calling for deer in headlights head

• http://www.tedhendricks.com/Ted_vs_Montana.jpg BigTed707

Props to the keepers of the faith!

Raiders!

• LA to TheBay

Man, I don’t know, multiple personality disorder paranoia up in here started by my buddy Sybil.

• Kirk

I can hardly wait for the Pryor era to begin.

• DeuceDeuce

mcfadden20. Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 3:37 pm
    Some one mentioned we had 10 players on D at the last play..

—-

More amazing is that we had all their WRs blanketed, and major pressure from the front 4…WITH ONLY 10 GUYS!!!!

• mcfadden20.

ghostraiders Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 3:37 pm

Dvriick I back…. that is Sullivan44… the Raider hater n troll…

________________________

F><ck all of them

• Master Beeecham

Krappy, are you disappointed you never got to tell Al to his face what a horrible GM he was?

Ah, I forgot – you were too busy whining and posting links about it on a football blog.

Kind of a huge waste of time, don’t you think?

• ghostraiders

Boss definitely a better blocker…. I do think Miller was a better receiving tight end…. I’m glad we have Boss. …he seems really happy to be in Oakland. ..

• mcfadden20.

DeuceDeuce Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 3:38 pm

mcfadden20. Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 3:37 pm
    Some one mentioned we had 10 players on D at the last play..

—-

________________________
    Yes maybe we should always have one less player on the field so there won’t be much confusion lolz

• DeuceDeuce

ghostraiders Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 3:39 pm

—-

Yea.

Gotta wonder what Miller & Gallery are thinking.

They did get paid, but…

• mcfadden20.

ghostraiders Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 3:39 pm

______________________
    Boss will come around .

• DeuceDeuce

I thinks its more opportunity when it comes to Boss. They need to dial him up more often to keep the D honest.

• mcfadden20.

DeuceDeuce Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 3:40 pm

ghostraiders Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 3:39 pm

—-

Yea.

Gotta wonder what Miller & Gallery are thinking.

They did get paid, but…

___________________

F*CK em too.

• http://build-a-bully 909RaiderLifer

RAIDERS–45 SKIDMARKS—16

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Yeah, I was wondering where Boss & D Moore were Sunday, hardly targeted at all.

• inonewordraider

Cleveland can’t stop the run. DMAC/BUSH/TJ early and often

• Twocents

Miller and Gallery are thinking they made the right choice. They’re getting paid and they have sided with the power structure of the NFL.
    They have denounced Al Davis and hence their futures are assured. Cowards.

• LA to TheBay

Moore was targeted but covered up pretty well by Joseph. Campbell said after the game he and more agreed to get back on track.

I don’t know that Boss was ever targeted though. Didn’t get that one.

• JB

Gallery & ZMiller – Not really helping the SeaHawks right now. Both are injured:

• Gallery – Groin injury

• ZMiller – ANOTHER concussion

• ghostraiders

I didn’t know al Davis did not introduce Howie long to the hall of fame…. apparently it was Earl legget. .. … raiders and longs dline coach…. Davis didn’t congratulate. .hug..or acknowledge long in Canton… they had a little bit of a falling out..because al Davis wanted Howie to play longer but Howie long refused. … al really wanted Howie to play 3 more seasons…..wow!!

• ENGLANDRAIDER

495.ENGLANDRAIDER Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 3:29 pm
    LA to TheBay Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 3:12 pm
    I imagine that plenty of white, black, and asian Americans would work just about anywhere right now.
    All they need is a decent wage scale but they can’t get it when illegals drag the wage scale down.

———–

England, the problem is the system, not the people.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Of course it’s not the people man.
    They just seek a better life but so do a lot of Americans. Have you seen the slums in American cites?

And of course greedy employers who want to hire illegal labor for virtually nothing are the problem-that and goverment that won’t do anything about it.

The bottom line is always that illegals take jobs from Americans. And they use social services and the school system from the moment they arrive.

• ENGLANDRAIDER

And Lefty:

I’m not having some guy telling me I can’t comment on this because I live in England when I shed my own blood on the field for the USA and saw some friends drop.

When I came on here, I said what the fuk are you guys talking about his for on a Raider blog.

Some times you just have to answer people.

• mcfadden20.

man these monday’s and tuesday’s feel like we’re in offseason mode, no news, nothing at all

• Twocents

Perhaps some of you lefties that put your faith in socialism should investigate eugenics.

The left only wants to keep enough of you alive to serve as their servants.

• inonewordraider

LunarSports Pat Capra
    by CorkOnTheNFL
    Good luck to Kevin Malast who is working out today with the Raiders
    1 hour ago »

• mcfadden20.

thanks inonewordraider

• SaintKaufman

I sure hope Hue comes out against Cleveland and just lets the beast eat. I hated the first half play calling against Houston. If the game is close, pound the damn rock!

You wanted a bully, let ‘em bully!

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Perhaps some of you anti-social psychopaths, should pursue some kind of spiritual training?

• Master Beeecham

Blog Goobers, just found out that I’ll be double teaming these French exchange students in a few minutes in the ultra exclusive hot tub.

I was just minding my own business out here by the pool, drinking margaritas from my life sized replica Stanley Cut, when one of my illegal immigrants gave me note. Seems they want me to “inspect their passports” if you know what I mean.

So I sent my immigrant down to Sav On to stock up on fruit roll ups and Brut by Faberge.

OLD GOAT KRAPPY MISSIN A TURN IN HIS RED CORVETTE

• mcfadden20.

looks like he’s being brought in for special teams role

• No Mas Diamante

Wonder if we could convince Bruce Allen to come back. He’s a good cap guy.

• Twocents

Well KoolKell, the proof will be when they have decided that you are a “useless eater” and you starve to death.

• mcfadden20.

No Mas Diamante Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 4:00 pm

Wonder if we could convince Bruce Allen to come back. He’s a good cap guy.

_______________________

Yes we sure could use his help to get us under the cap next year with all the crazy contracts players got this year…

• Twocents

It’s not like there is no precedence. Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Pol Pot.

• LA to TheBay

England,

Have you seen the slums in American cites?
    ————–

LA to TheBay = Vernon and Long Beach Ave.

I got ya, just more than one layer to the problem.

I’m out, Nation.

Be good.

• Ryan

French chicks, huh? You might want to buy some razors, as well.

• Seymour Bush

LA to TheBay Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 3:32 pm

Slowlando Mclain
    ————-

My favorite is still “BlowsMondo McPlays,” submitted by Joker.

Too funny.
    ============================================

hahaha. That is funny. BlowsMondo wiffs more than Jack Cust.

• Just Fire Baby

Wow….not really the convo I was anticipating reading in here.

What about my tongue-in-cheek question to Jerry about Bruce Campbell not playing, in the live chat?

Jerry always answers my questions (at least one of them), Steve would rather pretend he is moon-lighting as some type of Jay Mohr funny-guy.