Raiders live chat today at noon

By Jon Becker
Tuesday, October 11th, 2011 at 8:52 am in Oakland Raiders.

In the aftermath of arguably the most emotional weekend in Raiders history after the passing of Al Davis, please join us for an Inside the Raiders live chat today at noon as Jerry McDonald steps in for Steve Corkran today.

• Twocents

Luvmarvhub, if that is what is happening, you can bet that some bureaucrat is being paid off.

• ENGLANDRAIDER

442.La Milicia Negra Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 2:48 pm
    ENGLANDRAIDER Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 2:27 pm

393.La Milicia Negra Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 2:21 pm
    Neil B..

Whooooop! We did it, we beat Portugal, won the group, Sweden beat Holland and became best 2nd’er! which means Ronald and Portugal is in the playoffs!

Hellz YeahZ, Denmark is going to European Cup!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I just watched Scotland v. Spain.
    _______________________________________________________

Kool, how did that go? I assume Spain won their group, as well as England!

Im must admit, Im pretty proud to be in such an elite group as group winner! 3 of our starters were either benched or without a team, and still we did it…

the 3 worst paid Portuguese players earn more than our entire team LOL! take that suckers (ronaldo go fix your hair!)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Spain won 3-1. And I wasn’t happy with that but I can’t say Scotland deserved since they didn’t have a goalie.

I don’t you for being proud of that man.
    Enjoy it.

• JB

REPOST
    ******
    The moderators should take note of who is disrupting this “RAIDER” Blog with non-RAIDER crap and put them in the penalty box (block their i.p address) for at least 24 hours for every infraction. These trolls have nothing better to do than screw up a RAIDER related resource.

MODERATORS – DO YOUR JOB!

IT IS NOW TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL… DO YOUR JOB!

• J Hill

one way it’s done is very simple–you have your baby here in the US(I am in CA) and once you have done that, you can go to the welfare office and collect money because of the kid.

——————————————————-

Parent should be detained at the hospital and sent to immigration. Child should be detained as well. Parent given option to leave child here in the system, or take it with them.

To allow the parent on Welfare is ridiculous.

• luvmarvhub

You saw what happened to Meg Whitman when it was revealed she fired her housekeeper when it became known to her she was here illegally. This, after she and her husband vetted her and were given documentation. Whitman followed the route she should have and was fried for it. Documentation is not hard to forge–this should be government’s job.

Then, of course, the idiot judges have ruled that while kids must present documentation of vaccinations and such, they do not have to provide proof of citizenship. We are living in Alice’s Wonderland where every rule of law is topsy turvy. Lack of common sense is killing us.

• http://www.aldavisshouldbeonmountrushmore.com Whats a Drexl?

The USA has priced its self out of the manufacturing labor market.

If there is not a shanty town with open sewer lines near by, you are not in a “manufacturing” country.

• LA to TheBay

luvmarvhub Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 2:49 pm
    “WRONG,illegals take the jobs Americans WON’T do.”

Well, the car wash down the street employs nothing but illegals and when at the urging of their teachers some high school kids tried to get summer and after-school jobs there, they were told no jobs were available. I called immigration and they said they had so many calls they probably couldn’t get out there for quite some time. They were vague about it.

Illegals are being employed by one housing developer in the area–doing carpentry, plumbing, the whole thing. No one stops them. Don’t try to tell me that we don’t have people who want those jobs.

————–

Sounds a lot like you’re concerned about the wrong group of people.

Also, it would help if all of America’s manufactoring jobs weren’t being impoted overseas.

Cheap labor locally, cheap labor abroad. Ain’t America grand?

• lefty12

446-So why blame the workers?Shouldn’t the blame be on those that employ them?If nobody would hire them, they wouldn’t be here looking for jobs.What is even more hilarious is I read recently where illegals from Mexico are now going back home because they are getting better paying jobs there than here.People hate on the illegals while those that perpetuate the problem are laughing all the way to the bank.

• Master Beeecham

Bros I’ve 5 or 6 illegals working my Reggae Party Boat who kick ass!

My south of the border homies know how to serve a tasty shrimp cocktail in record time, pour the perfect margarita from the PARTYDUDE 8000 and come up with an extra Magnum when I’m partying serious with strippers.

I wouldn’t trade any of them for the world, plus they come super cheap. I usually pay most of them in dirt weed and Big Wave burgers from Islands.

• http://www.actionext.com/playlist_57486.html La Milicia Negra

Whoooop! hellz yeahz, Go Raiders, I would hope the game was on now, cant freaking wait!

• LA to TheBay

436, good post.

Oh, and, uh, go Raiders.

• LA to TheBay

——–

LMAO. Sick fck.

• DeuceDeuce

10 players on the field???!?!!?!?!?

Did anyone notice this? Is this true??

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

No DHB made it 11 last weekend.
    ______

# DeuceDeuce Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 2:58 pm

10 players on the field???!?!!?!?!?

Did anyone notice this? Is this true??

• J Hill

448.MistaBrown Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 2:51 pm
    J Hill Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 2:49 pm

When did I say I was looking for help?
    ________

# J Hill Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 2:29 pm

We’ve had a few Republican controlled congresses recently, right? Why do you think they have let this go on?

——————————————————

Was that supposed to show that I asked for help?

You’re suggesting that this is a Dem issue, but I know I’ve been hearing about this for YEARS via Az and Moms.

I’m sure during those YEARS we’ve had a Republican president and congress.

Are you really suggesting that the illegal issue is something new? New as in since the new president?

• DeuceDeuce

MistaBrown Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 2:59 pm
    No DHB made it 11 last weekend.
    ______

# DeuceDeuce Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 2:58 pm

10 players on the field???!?!!?!?!?

Did anyone notice this? Is this true??

—-

Im talking about the last play where Huff ended it with a pick.

Read on twitter that we only had 10 guys on the field….!?!?!?!

• luvmarvhub

“However, I’m not opposed to allowing a path to citizenship or allowing these people to get a higher education.”

I am…because the incessant giving in, the perpetual forgiveness of the flow and the awarding of benefits in a myriad of ways is what keeps attracting those who are low-skilled and who remain so for several generations and who swallow up in benefits more than they provide in other ways. I don’t blame anyone but us for tolerating it. That is why I no longer tolerate it and will never again vote for a pol who advances it.

• Twocents

JB, can you really expect me to remain silent when so much BS is spewed on this blog? I have opinions on what ails this society and when my BS detector goes off I must respond. I come here for Raider news but I must respond to the propaganda, it is my civic duty. LOL

• lefty12

J-bingo!

• LA to TheBay

Lefty, there’s also an underlying issue that people don’t want to address: racism.

• J Hill

I usually pay most of them in dirt weed and Big Wave burgers from Islands.

——————————————————

LOL!

• LA to TheBay

MistaBrown Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 2:59 pm
    No DHB made it 11 last weekend.
    ______

# DeuceDeuce Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 2:58 pm

10 players on the field???!?!!?!?!?

Did anyone notice this? Is this true??

————

LOL!

• ENGLANDRAIDER

438.lefty12 Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 2:45 pm
    Englander,ever see a white guy working in the fields picking fruit.Oh,wait,you don’t even live here so I guess the answer is no.Notice who is the housemaid,right,usually an immigrant and probably illegal.The question is why aren’t the people who knowingly hire them punished instead of the mob mentality attacking the worker.Because they are part of the wealthy ruling class and they manipulate the masses through venues like FOX propaganda promoting hate.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That’s a little sarcastic for you Leftie.
    “Oh wait you don’t even live here”…
    Did I ever see a white guy working in the fields…?
    What does that mean?!

I imagine that plenty of white, black, and asian Americans would work just about anywhere right now.
    All they need is a decent wage scale but they can’t get it when illegals drag the wage scale down.

I know nothing because I live in England?
    I was a legal immigrant to the US Leftie and I’m one of those people from all over the world-Europe, Africa, Asia-who waited outside of an embassy for years waiting for a visa.

• LA to TheBay

————–

J, conservatives would pin the Lincoln assassination on Barry O if they could.

• ENGLANDRAIDER

471.LA to TheBay Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 3:03 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here we go.
    When they don’t agree with you they’re a racist.

• http://www.tedhendricks.com/Ted_vs_Montana.jpg BigTed707

# qodrn Says:
    September 30th, 2011 at 7:21 pm

Week One: Ghost – exact score
    Week Two: Sullivan – closest
    Week Three: Pretty Rick – closest

860Todd Christensen Raiders 34…….Pats 28……..
    909RaiderLifer RAIDERS–35 CHEATRIOTS–27
    /Breaking News/ Raiders 41 NE 31
    alex7 Patriots 34, Raiders 23
    Big Banana Raiders 31 Pats 28*
    Carl Weathers Raiders 47 – patsies 20
    Carolina Raider RAIDERS 48 – Pats 31
    Dakota Raiders 28 Pats 27
    Datruth Score: Raiders 42 Pats 35
    Dhedee98 Raiders 42 Pats 34
    DMAC Raiders 34 Patsies 28
    DonManokiansNeighbor Raiders 42 Pats 34
    dvrick RAIDERS–3 CHEATRIOTS–27
    EMRaider NE 35 OAK 41
    exlaraiderseasonticketholder 37-34 Raiders
    Fingers Raiders 35…. Patsies 30….
    GG Raiders 41 Patriots 21
    Ghostraiders Raiders 40 patsies 35 a Classic win!!
    Guest123 Raider 49 Pats 38
    Hairybrush Raiders 34 Pats 30
    Hendu Raiders 23-ne 17
    HueJackinBullies OAK-44 * NE-41
    JLofty Raiders 41 Pasties 34
    Lowdown_in_Beijing Says: Raiders 24 Pats: 6
    mikedlopes 38 – 27 Raiders
    Method to My Madness Raiders 30 Pats 21
    O Raiders 45 Butt-Pats 35
    oldschoolraider Raiders 29 Patriots 14
    PlunketforHOF Raiders 34 Cheatriots 14 After Goldilocks knocked out of the game before the half
    Pretty Rick Raiders-38 Pats-34
    Ryan Raiders – 45 Pats – 38
    Severeraiderz Raiders 35 Pats 31
    Silverandblack666 Raiders 41 Pats 38
    SilverAndBlackBleeder Raiders 33 Pats 30
    Sullivan44 7-0, NE.

**********************

As You can see, alex7′s prediction was much closer than MR’s.

alex7 is the week 4 winner.

• DeuceDeuce

who was closest in the Houston game?

• aig-raiders

Silverandblack666 Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 2:18 pm
    They spend all of this money on securing flights and docks, shipyards etc but if I was a terrorist I could easily sneak a bomb through the Mexican border if I wanted to.

Just doesn’t make sense.

———-
    Agreed.

Our defense industry is making wayyyy tooo much money having us fight overseas. Securing our border should be #1 priority but the defense industry would lose money. The military industry complex in this country would never let that happen.

• inonewordraider

if someone that can’t speak english takes your job in this country what kind of man are you?

• J Hill

I’m pretty sure I have some illegals on the payroll. Pretty sure my foreman is on the up and up, but I know some of those guys I see on the job sites are not.

• luvmarvhub

“People hate on the illegals while those that perpetuate the problem are laughing all the way to the bank.’

You see, this is how the issue turns personal instead of being based on logic. No one is “hat[ing] on illegals.” We are simply saying, at least I am, that I will not tolerate violation of our borders. The illegals, those who knowingly hire them, the welfare system that is promulgated and grown by politicos and high-up welfare administrators whose own careers are furthered by acting as advocates for violators, the voters who continue to vote in people who are soft on illegal immigration, the bureaucracy that looks the other way….all of these have earned my contempt. I have contempt for myself for having at one time excused the lax policies out of a sense of “oh, the poor things.” Idiocy, I tell you–you can’t be a thinking person w/out finally understanding that conservatism is usually the outcome of having matured and having learned to face some hard truths. Liberalism is a luxury of young, naive mind.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

What the short-sighted Republicans, and their constituents, who won’t make community with anybody but “themselves”, don’t understand is that with a rising tide all boats rise. So does the Country.

Cutting public education, makes this country dumber, less competitive and innovative. And prevents families from entering the middle-class.

No middle-class means no consumer spending. No consumer spending means no hiring. And BrownStains stays out of work.

• http://www.aldavisshouldbeonmountrushmore.com Whats a Drexl?

BigTed707 Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 3:07 pm

# qodrn Says:
    September 30th, 2011 at 7:21 pm

Week One: Ghost – exact score
    Week Two: Sullivan – closest
    Week Three: Pretty Rick – closest

860Todd Christensen Raiders 34…….Pats 28……..
    909RaiderLifer RAIDERS–35 CHEATRIOTS–27
    /Breaking News/ Raiders 41 NE 31
    alex7 Patriots 34, Raiders 23
    Big Banana Raiders 31 Pats 28*
    Carl Weathers Raiders 47 – patsies 20
    Carolina Raider RAIDERS 48 – Pats 31
    Dakota Raiders 28 Pats 27
    Datruth Score: Raiders 42 Pats 35
    Dhedee98 Raiders 42 Pats 34
    DMAC Raiders 34 Patsies 28
    DonManokiansNeighbor Raiders 42 Pats 34
    dvrick RAIDERS–3 CHEATRIOTS–27
    EMRaider NE 35 OAK 41
    exlaraiderseasonticketholder 37-34 Raiders
    Fingers Raiders 35…. Patsies 30….
    GG Raiders 41 Patriots 21
    Ghostraiders Raiders 40 patsies 35 a Classic win!!
    Guest123 Raider 49 Pats 38
    Ryan Raiders – 45 Pats – 38
    Severeraiderz Raiders 35 Pats 31
    Silverandblack666 Raiders 41 Pats 38
    SilverAndBlackBleeder Raiders 33 Pats 30
    Sullivan44 7-0, NE.

**********************

As You can see, alex7’s prediction was much closer than MR’s.

alex7 is the week 4 winner.
    ===========================
    do you not know that they are the same person?

/sigh

• Twocents

The problem with the “honest” left is their absolute and obstinant refusal to learn the most basic economic principles.

• http://www.aldavisshouldbeonmountrushmore.com Whats a Drexl?

Whats a Drexl? Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 1:59 pm

KoolKell Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 1:49 pm

WAD, is a cross-posting troll himself, right Brien?
    ==============================
    If that’s what you think Krappy, I am all good with it. B has more passion for the Oakland Raiders than most. You on the other hand have spent the last 3 years that I know of completely maligning Al Davis and everything the man stood for. Now all of a sudden you shed tears, and your wife stroked your purty little head.
    fug yourself.
    ———————————–
    see above

• LA to TheBay

———–

England, the problem is the system, not the people. You got a lot of people angry at individuals coming over the border and they’re met with hate and in some cases, violence. For the most part, these are innocent people looking for an opportunity. Most would rather work that collect a govt. check.

Also, you have to look at what corporations are doing by exporting blue collar jobs overseas.

• JB

# DeuceDeuce Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 2:58 pm

10 players on the field???!?!!?!?!?

Did anyone notice this? Is this true??

—-

Im talking about the last play where Huff ended it with a pick.

Read on twitter that we only had 10 guys on the field….!?!?!?!
    ***********************

SOB – I just checked the playback and sure enough, thee was only 10 Raiders on D on that last play in Houston. Maybe Al Davis was number 11.

• inonewordraider

__________________________
    the law to get illegal aliens out of this country has been in place since Ronald Regan was president; fine employers thousands of dollars and no one will hire illegals. The question you need to ask is why isn’t the law enforced? Oh yeah because the same “class” that convinces voters that we need to secure our border wants illegals here for cheap labor just ask Bush or Perry

• Kirk

CLEVELAND (AP) Browns defensive end Marcus Benard was driving at a “at a high rate of speed” and crossed four lanes before crashing his motorcycle into a guardrail, according to a police report.

Benard was thrown an estimated 241 feet after slamming his Can-Am Spyder into the guardrail on Monday after practice. Benard, who broke his hand in the wreck, has been charged with driving under suspension and reckless operation. Browns spokesman Neal Gulkis said Benard remains hospitalized at the Cleveland Clinic.

Police said his three-wheeled vehicle traveled 687 feet before coming to rest. The report does not estimate how fast Benard was driving before the crash on Interstate-71.

• Twocents

KoolKell, public education does not lack for funds. Most of it goes to administrators.
    The problem with the economy is not a lack of spending but a lack of production.

• Kirk

The problem with the economy is that Wall Street ran a $516 TRILLION DOLLAR derivative Ponzi scheme.

• 2romes

Everyone should take look http://www.getmoneyout.com/ and make a differents in how every day americans are treated. The common bickering about the democrats and republicans will not change these current issues as much as I think this movement can. Ben and Jerry’s Ice cream ,as well as, The GOO GOO Dolls are now in support of this movement. Just check it out!!!

I just don’t know how good the others Raider tight ends are other than Boss and Myers. Do any of the other tight ends have hands and speed???

• Twocents

Kirk, yes and the tax payer bailed them out, thanks to the government.

• ENGLANDRAIDER

LA to TheBay Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 3:12 pm

———–

England, the problem is the system, not the people.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Of course it’s not the people man.
    They just seek a better life but so do a lot of Americans. Have you seen the slums in American cites?

And of course greedy employers who want to hire illegal labor for virtually nothing are the problem-that and goverment that won’t do anything about it.

The bottom line is always that illegals take jobs from Americans. And they use social services and the school system from the moment they arrive.

• dvrick

# Master Beeecham Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 2:56 pm

Bros I’ve 5 or 6 illegals including me working my Reggae Party Boat who kick ass!

My south of the border homies know how to serve a tasty shrimp cocktail in record time, pour the perfect margarita from the PARTYDUDE 8000 and come up with an extra Magnum when I’m partying serious with with my guy butt buddies.

• dvrick

# DeuceDeuce Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 3:08 pm

who was closest in the Houston game?Probably Al burning below!!!!

• ENGLANDRAIDER

And Lefty:

I’m not having some guy telling me I can’t comment on this because I live in England when I shed my own blood on the field for the USA and saw some friends drop.

When I came on here, I said what the fuk are you guys talking about his for on a Raider blog.

Some times you just have to answer people.

• Kirk

Two best names for a quarterback….Colt McCoy and Joe Montana.

• dvrick

MistaGayrodBrown Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 2:59 pm

No DHB made it 11 last weekend.
    ______