Versus airing behind-the-scenes look at Raiders-Texans

An item that appeared in a post earlier Wednesday misrepresented what Versus is showing from the Raiders-Texans game Thursday night.
The good folk at Versus television are featuring a behind-the-scenes look at the Raiders-Texans game Thursday at 7 and 10 p.m. PDT on “Turning Point.”
As an added bonus, Versus was kind enough to provide a sneak peek for you to look at beforehand. Here is the link, with a huge thank you to Versus for providing the advance clip. Enjoy:

Follow me on Twitter: @corkonthenfl

Steve Corkran

• Dakota

Bruce Davis the II has been pretty good on special teams….hope he isn’t gone.

• Just Fire Baby

Didn’t Bruce Davis block the punt this weekend?

Interesting that in the past 2 years, Raiders have blocked 4 punts.

No other team in the NFL has 3, and only a few have 2.

Al’s height-speed thing is trending into blocked punts with these uber-athlete, not instinctually enough to be full-time players, but great ST guys.

• SilverNBlackPA

I have to think Parker and Giordano would be cut before anyone else. Davis has been solid on ST.

• Method To My Madness

247.SilverNBlackPA Says:
    October 13th, 2011 at 10:23 am
    Said yesterday, Wimbley would be RDE! Catch up, fellas!

With no Curry this week, I’m guessing Moss gets most of the RDE snaps though

********************

B@uce was right wit ya on that….and it makes the most sense…..RDE first and foremost needs to be a blindside threat to the QB…..he isnt suppose to be so stout vs the run although you would like that but he needs to be a pass rusher. Raiders are a edge rusher away from being a title contending team this year….YES this year

• DMAC

Wassup peoples!

• hwnrdr

JFB, The Raiders used their last time out with 10 minutes left in the game…not sure if Campbell was confused or the noise was really loud!

• 248.Method To My Madness Says:
    October 13th, 2011 at 10:23 am
    238.RaiderChaos Says:
    October 13th, 2011 at 10:21 am
    Bruce Davis is out the door. Casuality of Curry signing. And Derek Hagen may be a trade casuality for Pryor. We have strong depth at WR, with Murphy, Moore, DHB, Schillins & Ford.

************************

Hagan be traded to who? LOL….come on he is staying on this roster especially since Murphy,Chaz,Ford and DHB have shown ability to get injured

I doubt Bruce is out the dorr due to that special teams play and the fact he is second generation Raider
    *******************************************
    Hagan is worth a low round draft pick that we got rid of yesterday. He made his worth shine in the pre-season, but has fallen off. Schillins made his first big play this weekend and Ford, DHB and Murphy are Scholarship players……

• DMAC

Boyd and safety Mike Mitchell were assigned to double team tight end Joel Dreessen. As it were, Mitchell handled the job by himself.
    ============
    MM can cover TE’s all day w/ no problem. Glad to see him back. What a boost to the D.

CUT THE TURD THAY JUST SWITCHED TO DB I THINK HIS # 32

F THE WHEEL HOUSE AND THERE NINER LOVING ISH

• DMAC

B,
    Just got your email. Thanx for looking out, but I just got some tix this morning from my homeboy.
    Thanx though

• Method To My Madness

251.Dakota Says:
    October 13th, 2011 at 10:24 am
    Bruce Davis the II has been pretty good on special teams….hope he isn’t gone.

**********************

I’m a few years older than Bruce but I remember he had to stay over in Northridge in 2003 for a few weeks when he was 17 just starting at UCLA. Dude was real cool and we became good friends while I lived down there. Funny cat and always loved the Raiders eventhough he was from Texas.

I’ll never forget seeing Bruce and Trey Brown(UCLA cb) in Vegas during the 07 all star break. Bruce said to me immediately…” b, how you like how we got that USC ass? Told ya we were gonna get them before I left!”……I want him to stay

WHY IS SAPP ALLOWED TO TALK AS IF HES A RAIDER?SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY

• 259.mcskinnnylegs Says:
    October 13th, 2011 at 10:26 am
    CUT THE TURD THAY JUST SWITCHED TO DB I THINK HIS # 32

********************************************

He is on the practice squad, not the active roster. Cut him and it doesnt mean you open a spot. Reese is still out with the ankle and Tonga would be the likely demotion, but not until Reese or Gordon show up.

• Dakota

256.hwnrdr Says:
    October 13th, 2011 at 10:26 am
    _______________

Didn’t McFadden run up to Campbell because he didn’t hear the change? And once Campbell saw that McFadden wouldn’t get back in position in time he called the timeout? That is what I thought happened anyhow.

• Method To My Madness

261.DMAC Says:
    October 13th, 2011 at 10:27 am
    B,
    Thanx though

*************************

Fa sho, I had ya back my bruh bruh

• Method To My Madness

263.mcskinnnylegs Says:
    October 13th, 2011 at 10:28 am
    WHY IS SAPP ALLOWED TO TALK AS IF HES A RAIDER?SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY

****************

Sapp is hated for life…..no one will ever forgive him

• mcskinnnylegs

ONE DAY IMA MAKE A CROSS COUNTRY TRIP JUST TO TAILGATE WITH U SICK PUPS!

• DMAC

RaiderChaos Says:
    October 13th, 2011 at 10:26 am

248.Method To My Madness Says:
    October 13th, 2011 at 10:23 am
    238.RaiderChaos Says:
    October 13th, 2011 at 10:21 am

************************

*******************************************
    ========
    Hagan moves the chains all day!
    He ain’t going nowhere.

MTMM

I HATE THE GUY WITH A PASSION

• Method To My Madness

257.RaiderChaos Says:
    October 13th, 2011 at 10:26 am
    248.Method To My Madness Says:
    October 13th, 2011 at 10:23 am
    238.RaiderChaos Says:
    October 13th, 2011 at 10:21 am

************************

*******************************************

**********************

Hagan fallen off? Guy catches the ball its a first down 8 of his 11 catches says that…They need him altho DHB,Ford and Moore our starters

• DMAC

Thats that Raider luv I’m talkin bout
    Fasho

• Method To My Madness

270.mcskinnnylegs Says:
    October 13th, 2011 at 10:30 am
    MTMM

I HATE THE GUY WITH A PASSION

*******************

I never liked him here…I would boo him

• Method To My Madness

272.DMAC Says:
    October 13th, 2011 at 10:31 am
    Thats that Raider luv I’m talkin bout
    Fasho

******************

This is what many dont get mayne….town biz or no biz at all

264.RaiderChaos Says:
    October 13th, 2011 at 10:28 am
    259.mcskinnnylegs Says:
    October 13th, 2011 at 10:26 am
    CUT THE TURD THAY JUST SWITCHED TO DB I THINK HIS # 32

********************************************

____________________________________________________

THANX FOR CLEARING THAT UP

• hwnrdr

265.Dakota Says:
    October 13th, 2011 at 10:29 am
    256.hwnrdr Says:
    October 13th, 2011 at 10:26 am
    _______________

You’re probably right, Dakota…it must have been realy loud there! I hope that the crowd at the O is that loud on SUnday…

• Just Fire Baby

Phil Simms saying Al offered him the HC job.

Simms thought he was being offered the job, while Al was laughing at how gullible he was.

• DMAC

Hwnrdr,
    You there this Sunday?

• hwnrdr

278.DMAC Says:
    October 13th, 2011 at 10:33 am
    Hwnrdr,
    You there this Sunday?

Yes I am…wouldn’t miss it for the world! You?

• mcskinnnylegs

DUDE (SAPP) NEVER GOES TO A GAME ASND TALKS ALL KINDS OF ISH ALL THE TIME.ILL NEVER FORGET WHEN HE SAID RAIDER D-LINEMAN DONT HAVE GAP RESPONSIBILITYS WHAT AN IDIOT.HE JUST THINKS WE STILL PLAY LIKE TARDS LIKE HE USED TO.

• This is the active roster. Who would you cut to make room. Don’t say the DB’s either. We cant keep these guys healthy for anything.

——————————————-
    23 Van Dyke, DeMarcus
    68 Veldheer, Jared
    96 Wimbley, Kamerion
    61 Wisniewski, Stefen

WOW TOUGH CHOICE I’D SAY EITHER GORDON OR AUSBERRY

• J Hill

No way should we trade Hagan.

I’d trade Murphy in a heartbeat.

• DMAC

hwnrdr Says:
    October 13th, 2011 at 10:33 am

278.DMAC Says:
    October 13th, 2011 at 10:33 am
    Hwnrdr,
    You there this Sunday?

Yes I am…wouldn’t miss it for the world! You?
    =========
    Just got my tix this morning.
    I’ll hit you up gameday.
    Where are you usually at again?

• J Hill, you say that because Murph hasn’t played this year. WAY BETTER THEN HAGAN!

• SilverNBlackPA

Tafur: “No Curry at #Raiders practice. Senior exec John Herrera said trade will be official once league approves it and Curry passes his physical.”

League needs to get off its dead azz.

• Just Fire Baby

Ron Parker and Tonga back to PS are the most likely.

I would think the Raiders would wait to IR anyone until next week.

• hwnrdr

DMAC, I’m usually in D Lot right in front of Oracle’s North entrance, about 8-12 rows deep. I’ll be there around 8-15 to 8:30…depending on how fast those clowns in the parking lot move people through…

• DMAC

Hagan moves the chains!!!
    He’s a keeper.
    Parker is gone fasho

• Can Hagan play defense? Hagan has moved the chains because he is filling a void left by Murphy not playing. LOL. You guys don’t look at talent, you look at what have you done for me lately. Talent like Murphy carried us last year (when healthy). How quickly you forget.

YEA U NOTICE CAMPBELL KEPT THROWING AT HAGAN ON 3RD DOWN I WOULD KEEP HAGAN

• mcskinnnylegs

MURPHY DROPS ALOT OF BALLS ALOT!AGAIN.ALOT!

• DMAC

hwnrdr Says:
    October 13th, 2011 at 10:39 am

========
    I swear I might of walked right past you. My brother was somewhere in that area 2.

Just look for a 5’9″ Mexican-Peruvian dude, who looks like a white boy sord of w/ an authentic Mike Huff jersey w/ a black Raider cap. (On 1)

lmao

• New post!

EX THATS A DICK MOVE I DONT SEE NEW POST

WTF WHERE EVERY1 GO IS THERE REALLY A NEW POST IM NOT SEEING IT

• Yes there is a new post.

jus popped up thanx

• AD helmet decals

Per the Raider image dude:
    “those are team issued items, with no intention of releasing them to the public.

• qodrn

Florio’s pick: Raiders 28, Browns 18.

Dedicated to the legacy of Al Davis
    Protected by the rally squirrel and Coliseum rodents

First: Ghostraider (exact score)
    Second: Sullivan44
    Third: Pretty Rick
    Fourth: Sullivan44
    Fifth: Fingers

[BREAKING NEWS]Oakland 42 Browns 10
    21st Century Raider Raiders 38 Browns 7
    860Todd Christensen Raiders 31 Cleveland 13
    909RaiderLifer RAIDERS–45 SKIDMARKS—16
    alex7 Raiders 27 Browns 20 Defensive/ST touchdown for Oakland
    Blackmamba_20 Raiders 33 Browns 16
    EMRaiders CLE 20 OAK 24 4-2 on our way to 6-2! GO RAIDERS!!!
    fingers Raiders..30 Browns 20
    Florio’s pick: Raiders 28, Browns 18.
    GG Raiders 63 Browns 0
    ghostraiders Raiders 31. Cleveland 13.
    Hagar the Horrible Raiders 41 – Browns 13
    hendu RAIDERS!!21 and the Jim less Browns,17
    jerrymac: Lord knows I’m awful at predictions. But I see this as a game the Raiders could win handily.
    JLofty Raiders 55 – Skidmarks 18 (garbage-time points)
    John Tweedy Raiders 38 BrownStains 10
    Just Fire Baby Raiders 30 Browns 13
    La Milicia Negra Raiders 26 Browns 30
    mcfadden20. raiders 48-13
    mikedlopes Al Davis’ Raiders: 57 Hershey Stains: 17
    No Mas Diamante RAIDERS 27 BROWNS 16
    PlunkforHOF Raiders 38 Beige 9
    qodrn Raiders 28 Browns 10
    r8dercain Raiders 42 browns 10
    r8eray 38-17 Raiders
    Raiderjambo RAIDERS 45 brownies 10.
    raiderkoolaid Raiders 30 Cleveland 17
    raidermarty RAIDERS 41 browns 14 CODE BLACK!!
    Raiders_83 Raiders 45 Browns 9
    The Realist Dirty Raccoon Al Davis’ Raiders 31
    Expansion Browns 13
    realtruraider Raiders 34 Browns 13
    rob_raider raiders 38 browns 6
    Rosenthal’s pick: Raiders 24, Browns 17.
    Ryan Says: Raiders 38 Browns