Raiders sign CB Sheppard

The Raiders just confirmed that they have signed veteran cornerback Lito Sheppard. He is practicing with his new team right now, wearing the No. 21 last donned by Nnamdi Asomugha.

Sheppard, 30, last played in 2010 for the Minnesota Vikings. He was signed by the Raiders late in training camp and appeared in one game, against the Seattle Seahawks. He was cut on the final roster cutdown.

He gives the Raiders another option at a position that has been hit hard by injury, with Chris Johnson and Chimdi Chekwa sidelined with sore hamstrings.

The Raiders were able to add Sheppard without making a roster move because they freed up a spot on the 53-man roster by waiving kicker Dave Rayner last week.

Sheppard will be asked for an interview as soon as practice ends. His comments will be posted soon thereafter, along with comments from other players and coach Hue Jackson.

Follow me on Twitter: @corkonthenfl

Steve Corkran

• MississipRaider

raiders 31-10 donkeys

tebow stats 15-28 150pass 2INT,5sacks,1fumble 10rushes for 60yrds 1td

• DeuceDeuce

Method To My Madness Says:
    October 31st, 2011 at 1:27 pm
    49.DeuceDeuce Says:
    October 31st, 2011 at 1:12 pm
    Bigger myth : Tonga’s blocking ability or Reece’s lack of?

***************

Grab that gun and end your existence…no one will miss ya

—-

Your mom will.

• Blackmamba_20

we want kansas to win today right?

• http://build-a-bully 909RaiderLifer

Saw a cool t-shirt over the week end….

Raider logo, with 3 SB trophies..

Caption underneath: “There is something you CAN’T find in San Diego.”

• Method To My Madness

93.Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    October 31st, 2011 at 1:27 pm
    Goldie7 Says:
    October 31st, 2011 at 1:24 pm

Albert do you get paid for posting day and night? lol
    ——————
    What’s there to do in the outskirts of Sac? Not much, actually.

*********************

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    October 31st, 2011 at 1:26 pm
    Davy Jones Says:
    October 31st, 2011 at 1:22 pm

Sullivan44 Says:
    October 31st, 2011 at 1:17 pm
    The Raiders are not the Lions. Even some of you logs can figure that out. I guarantee Tebow will shock the world next Sunday. Along with annointing me lord, I expect you all to cheer my name.
    If the Bronco’s lose, I promise I will stop posting on the board for one full month.
    I’m a man of my word. Anyone here want to take the bet? If Bronco’s win, you have to stop posting for a month. Who’s game?

=========================================

No greater proof that you’re not a Raider fan and that you ARE a troll than this. You finally have what you always CLAIMED you wanted, an Al Davis-less Raiders, and you’re still pitching your B.S.
    ———–
    I think MR is right. I’ll also take that bet that the Bronco’s win. They are due. One month no posting. Let’s see who has the balls to challenge MR and myself.

============================================

A couple of “Raider Fans” who want to bet on the Broncos.

cue Church Lady: “Well isn’t that special”.

You two are just precious. If you aren’t in fact one and the same person.

Sorry to be the one to tell you, but Tim Tebow is mega christian and therefore unlikely to marry either one of you.

• ElkGRaider

86.JLofty Says:
    October 31st, 2011 at 1:26 pm
    I think we rest McFadden for another week. Plus I have Bush on my ff team!
    ——————–

Some of us depend on DMAC with CJ goin MIA…

I must have been standin right by you. Had a grey raider shirt on.

• http://InsidetheOaklandRaiders Goldie7

96.Method To My Madness Says:
    October 31st, 2011 at 1:28 pm
    ABP/MR….how bout meeting me before the bronco game and let’s get our scrap on

**********************

What…AP was posting about fighting other Raider fans Method? How could he be a true Raider fan?

• ElkGRaider

92.Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    October 31st, 2011 at 1:27 pm
    Goldie7 Says:
    October 31st, 2011 at 1:24 pm

Albert do you get paid for posting day and night? lol
    ——————
    What’s there to do in the outskirts of Sac? Not much, actually.

===================

Theres Elk Grove fellas! King of the burbs…

• Silverandblack666

I will take the bet MR

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

The last 5 or 6 posts weren’t me.

• hackman

Is a T.J. signing next? Sources indicate a possibility.

• hwnrdr

Oh geez, what happened here? Whatever happened to that Trolls 35 guy? Hmmm…

• hwnrdr

New Post

• Raiders_83

Sullivan44 Says:
    October 31st, 2011 at 1:17 pm

=========================================

———–
    *****************************************************
    I’ll take that…
    Real fan..Not a poser/Troll
    Raiders For Life

• autopalm77

………

• MississipRaider

tebow meet aaron curry, he’ll be spying u all day.

• anhdazman

I’m not sure if these so called Raiders fan seen the last two Broncos game. Tebow is a joke. There should be no way this team should even be 2 TD scores close to us even with a 3 week QB and McFadden out.
    No on Choice. Not unless Bush or Taiwan gets hurt. Bush should be able to handle the load and Taiwan should give us 10-15 touches. It’s time for Taiwan to show us what he’s got.

• oldschoolraider

# Sullivan44 Says:
    October 31st, 2011 at 1:11 pm

Elway knows Tebow is about to break out, and is wisely letting everyone know a reckoning is coming next weekend, in the Black Hole. Some of you are so selective on who you feel should get time to develop. Some say it takes two or three years to learn qb position. Tebow should be dumped after two games? You watch, he will own the Raiders for years.
    ========================================================

Tell me that this is your idea of a joke.
    Elway knows exactly what kind of QB he wants and it isn’t Tebow. Not even close. Right now he keeps the media of Elway’s back and fills seats. Elway will be happy to watch him fail, then pull him without any controversy. Tebow will NOT be on the Bronco’s roster next season.

• raiderinparadise

VittorioTafur Vittorio Tafur
    Hue says it’s a “coincidence” that Carson Palmer here now & he’s bringing Housh in for workout (ex-teammates worked out together last month)
    4 minutes ago » VittorioTafur Vittorio Tafur

Hue says Houshmandzadeh in for workout Tuesday, has wanted to bring him in since training camp
    7 minutes ago

• anhdazman

I’ll definitely take that bet also. 1 month no posting and don’t try coming in with any other different names.

• anhdazman

I was pretty upset about Detroit beating the heck out of Denver. That Broncos management would come to their senses and bench Tebow before we could face him. Luckily, they changed their mind, Tebow will be starting in Oakland.
    Heavy Run game plan, no gimmic, no trick plays on 3rd and short. Smash mouth football with our over powering defense, Denver will fold by the 3rd quarter. Get 8 guys on the line just like Detroit and make Tebow beat us. He’s too inaccurate.

• raiderinparadise

good point anhndazman, except Hue will have an arsenal of pass plays… He wants to make the “best trade in football” look genius … He won’t call a Tom Cable game on offense lol

• fingers

Fk Tebow… And Fk the Donkeys. ….

Raiders..35….. Donks 13….

• TheToozFan55

well, if hue brought in TJ and says he’s wanted him since training camp, why didn’t he get him?

• qodrn

That loud death rattling scream you hear on Halloween around the Raider nation is that of the guy who puts the name strips together for the Raiders.

Think he will mispell TJ’s name?

• rayraider

We need to do to the Broncos what KC did to us and get this train rolling again.

• joker94583

Good move bringing Lito back, should never have cut him. Housh would be a good pick up. He can teach our receivers to run NFL worthy routes and how to attack the ball not stand there waiting for it. Obviously Palmer isn’t connecting with the current crop of #3 Wr’s we have taking up roster space. Sure hope Tebow starts Sunday.

• qodrn

THE RAIDER PREDICTION BOARD
    Dedicated to the legacy of Al Davis
    Protected by the rally squirrel and Coliseum rodents

First: Ghostraider (exact score)
    Second: Sullivan44
    Third: Pretty Rick
    Fourth: Sullivan44
    Fifth: Fingers
    Sixth: Zymurge Raiders 23, Browns 17
    Honorable Mention: LA for PAIN
    Seventh: Noone…at all.

Blackmamba_20 Raiders 31 Denver 13
    fingers Raiders..35….. Donks 13….

• JR

The Broncos game should be an easy win for the Raiders.

Even so, the Raiders need to perform with a sense of urgency.

Protect the ball on offense, attack the ball-carrier on defense.

Add to Tebow’s demise.

• Pingback: Unblock Games at School|Unblock MySpace at School|Unblock Internet Sites|Unblock Blocked Sites|Unknown Unblock Sites|Unblock MySpace at School codes|Access Blocked Sites|Unblock MySpace without Using Proxy

• Pingback: Amazon Kindle Touch Best Prices

• Pingback: Politics

• Pingback: green bowls uk shops

• Pingback: oakley plaintiff sunglasses

• Pingback: oakley pit bull sunglasses

• Pingback: oakley pit boss sunglasses

• Pingback: oakley half jacket sunglasses

• Pingback: web design|west lothian|hosting|web designer|affordable web design|

• Pingback: Attorney

• Pingback: JAVWORLD is Japanese girlDownload

• Pingback: daniel fast food list

• Pingback: Büro Mobilyaları

• Pingback: female libido enhancement

• Pingback: download free games

• Pingback: Carol Burnett

• Pingback: trucos de adiestramiento , como educar a un cachorro , elegir perro , ansiedad por separacion

• Pingback: nike jordan kicks