WR Houshmanzadeh working out for Raiders on Tuesday

By Steve Corkran
Monday, October 31st, 2011 at 2:03 pm in Oakland Raiders.

Coach Hue Jackson said the Raiders will work out veteran wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh on Tuesday.
Houshmandzadeh and Jackson were with the Cincinnati Bengals at the same time, along with new Raiders quarterback Carson Palmer.
Jackson said it’s uncertain whether Houshmandzadeh will be signed. He just wants to see what kind of shape Houshmanzadeh is in these days.
And, no, the workout doesn’t have anything to do with the history between Palmer and Houshmandzadeh, Jackson said. He wanted to work out Houshmandzadeh as far back as training camp.
Jackson isn’t sure whether the Raiders would carry seven wide receivers if Houshmandzadeh is signed.
“We’ll see what’s best for the team if we did sign him,” Jackson said.

Follow me on Twitter: @corkonthenfl

• Twocents

These next two games are going to be huge. Win them both and we might go on a five game streak. Wouldn’t that be sweet.

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

Dam right SeyGlenDebo666, I dont swing that way Im very closed minded! yep…You 2 bone smokers enjoy yourselves!
    _______

Seymour Bush Says:
    October 31st, 2011 at 4:10 pm
    I
    t’s OK, we’re open minded around here. Except jamista brown.

• Master Beeecham

Brahs, just finished a sweet make out session with this Kim Kardashian look alike in the hot tub.

I put on some Ashford & Simpson and the girl got loose QUICK.

Gotta pound these meatball subs, smoke a quick doobie, and get on down to the Ritz pool for a quick DJ set.

Word has it this Hungarian MILF wants to make me a creme brule with her hotel key baked inside.

Just a day in the life, word

• Master Beeecham

# Seymour Bush Says:
    October 31st, 2011 at 4:38 pm

Of course you love taking it up your azz. We all know that. As for throwing up a white flag and then declaring victory, sorry loser, it doesn’t work that way. But I accept your white flag and now you can go back to your Ken Kardashian look alike.

———–

Nice – a classic Seymour MELTDOWN!

Always fun to see the little dude get slapped silly, scramble for a comeback, then crash land under the pressure!

Gotta congratulate myself primarily on the beat down. Tippin’ a tall cold Coors Xtra Gold right now, HOLLA

• Seymour Bush

MistaBrown Says:
    October 31st, 2011 at 4:40 pm

Dam right SeyGlenDebo666, I dont swing that way Im very closed minded!
    =========================================

Speaking of neandrathals, hey Jamista, did you contribute to that tea party funded study to discredit global warming? That is right up your alley. Problem was, the tea party funded study PROVED global warming. It must REALLY suck to be wrong, EVERY TIME.

• http://Raiders4Ever.com 860Todd Christensen

MB, that might be KIM, carefull, tripple bagger. I come home to one lady, we share, all is good. And people think it is boring, lmfao!

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

SeyGlenDebo, take a deep breath and collect your thoughts.

Did you say man is causing the planet to over heat ?

• Seymour Bush

Say Beecham the Slave Boy, reality is not part of your existence is it? You totally got owned, you think some female is within 5000 yards of you, yet it is all a dream isn’t it? This guy must have fried all his brain cells on X at some rave where only he attended, or more likely didn’t have that many brain cells to begin with.

• joker94583

7 receivers of which four are scrubs. Still don’t think Palmer will be up to par. Simply not enough time. Maybe his 3rd or 4th start. We should be good if Tebow starts.

• Seymour Bush

And speaking of lacking brain cells, here comes Jamista. Jamista, you make Jamarcus Russell seem like a Rhodes Scholar. There is no use trying to explain even basic scientific principles to you, even simple math is WAAAAAAY beyond your comprehension. I have proven that time and time and time again. Anyway, off to view the Monday Night Game!! Adios!!

• The Big Banana

Donkeys sticking with Tebow. Sweet! Here comes our first blowout of the year, fellas!

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

SeyGlenDebo666JustWin, here’s a fun fact:

Science cant prove man is causing the planet to heat up. The temp has been fluctuating since they started collecting data. Do you know what fluctuates means? That’s when something goes up and down!

Now drink your juicy juice and go take a nap and no farting in the bath tub…

• Master Beeecham

How much more hilarious can the MELTDOWN get? Keep watching and find out!

Too much fun watching you crash and burn, my little obedient minion! Please, don’t ever stop (that was a joke – we know you can’t help it)!

405 FREEWAY IN EFFECT

# Seymour Bush Says:
    October 31st, 2011 at 4:50 pm

• http://Raiders4Ever.com 860Todd Christensen

311.The Big Banana Says:
    October 31st, 2011 at 4:53 pm

————————————-

If Carson has only somewhat caught up with our recievers speed, they are toast. Even if we a limping. Carson, get er done!

• http://Raiders4Ever.com 860Todd Christensen

Anyone seen 408 Raider? Is he OK? Thanks back!

• The Big Banana

860Todd Christensen Says:
    October 31st, 2011 at 4:55 pm
    311.The Big Banana Says:
    October 31st, 2011 at 4:53 pm

————————————-

______________

Agreed. This is a good situation for us while Palmer is trying to get up to speed. Nice, easy victory.

• Master Beeecham

I can practically hear Seymour’s brain cells popping as he frantically tries to write the perfect comeback.

Bet he’s rewritten the same line about being gay 3 or 4 times. Sweat pouring down his face in frustration by now, guaranteed.

C’mon now, lil minion – just click submit. It’s going to hurt either way.

Too funny

• http://Raiders4Ever.com 860Todd Christensen

Big Banana, AD left us in a good place, God Bless His Soul. He was a big family man, a true Raider, I’ve been with him for many years. Once you believe, you’re in. Been in since 64, seems like yesterday!

• M Lonetree

the hilarious thing is that anyone here cares about Houseman’smamma or KC’s upcoming schedule. Dolts lose, Raiders are in first place. Housemamma comes or doesn’t, no big deal.

• The Big Banana

860Todd Christensen Says:
    October 31st, 2011 at 5:04 pm

_______________

All truth my Raider bro. Since 64, eh? Cheers to you my friend. A true fan.

• The Big Banana

The ghost of Al lives. He has some unfinished business.

• Twocents

Seymour, you are the one that doesn’t understand science when you say that something has been proven. Who proved it? Al Gore?

• RaiderRetribution

Writing is on the wall for alligator arms, Mr. Murphy.

• Mum-O-killowe

Al Davis’ ghost to Hue Jack City during his nightly haunting and game planning session the night after Hue signs TJ, “You are incapable of running this $h!T”!

Hue rises to object… Al Davis whacks Hue in the mouth with his Silver and Black Pimp Stick and says, “Boy sit your 5 Dollar a$$ down before I make change!

• RaiderRetribution

with the rules the way they are now to protect wide receivers as much as they do, there is no excuse for WRs to go all out to catch a pass.

It’s not like Mr. Tatum, Mr. Lott, Mr. McElroy, or Easley are still playing in the NFL.

• RaiderRetribution

not to go all out

• http://Raiders4Ever.com 860Todd Christensen

M Lonetree, does Familitarily factor in, or it’s Hue trying to recapture youth come into play. These players are getting older, I believe Hue is trying to make this squad better, solid, and I’m in. This has been getting better, as our young squad is starting to gel. We do have problems, but don’t go outside the gel, work within?

• M Lonetree

860,

If the CarsonBomber and Who’syomomma have a chemistry then great, or I don’t care. If Murphy is a dropsy-injury I don’t care. If Schilens can’t be trusted because on any given play he’ll be IR-ed I don’t care. WRs are a nickel a dozen. In HueJackCity is all we can trust.

• Twocents

Seymour Bush, I’m asking you to reply, what do you know about science? Do you have any knowledge or are you just repeating what you have been told by the priests? You remind me of someone from the middle ages, just a tool for the ruling elite.

• TheToozFan55

okay, here’s hoping Rivers gets sacked about 15 times and picked off 5. Must beat San Diego, then they go to Green Bay and get their butts kicked and they’ll be all ready for us NOv. 10th.

• http://Raiders4Ever.com 860Todd Christensen

M Lonetree,
    Carson will need some time to come up to Raider Speed, we are arguablly the fastest WR’s in the league. We don’t seperate well, take wrong angles when we do, I don’t blame JC for missed throws, he was smart enough to see this and not make PI’s, I give him credit. We should resign him.
    I also belive in signing Carson, he is the best bet out there, there is chemistry between him and Hue. Hue is trying to surround himself with the best players available, and some are older, like myself, but I still believe. Losing AD, is sad, losing my Raiders, incomprehensable!

• ArtilleryShell

I don’t think we need Housh, must be a Carson thing, otherwise, we coulda had him in a long time ago.

• ghostraiders

3 way tie!!

• qodrn

THE RAIDER PREDICTION BOARD
    Dedicated to the legacy of Al Davis
    Protected by the rally squirrel and Coliseum rodents

First: Ghostraider (exact score)
    Second: Sullivan44
    Third: Pretty Rick
    Fourth: Sullivan44
    Fifth: Fingers
    Sixth: Zymurge Raiders 23, Browns 17
    Honorable Mention: LA for PAIN
    Seventh: Noone…at all.

Blackmamba_20 Raiders 31 Denver 13
    fingers Raiders..35….. Donks 13….
    Sullivan44 Raiders 24, Broncos 7

• anhdazman

TJ can come aboard as a WR coach, not as another WR. We need repetition for our young WRs, DHB, Ford, Moore! Schilens and Hagen have been performing when called upon. Murphy still needs to work the rust off. I too, have to question TJ’s signing and Hue’s push for this. This is going to stun some of our younger WRs growth.
    If McFadden needs another week off, so be it, I rather have him ready for the Chargers. Next man up! BTW, hey Hue, if we’re all about the next man up, why are we signing TJ?
    On defense, we need a spy on Tebow this week. Someone that can stay with him and not miss tackles. That means Huff won’t be the guy. I vote for Mike Mitchell. Size, Speed and attitude to knock off Tebow’s block. Curry would also be a good assignment, but is it too early to trust him with something this big?

• eastoaklandraider

I dnt think we need TJ or anybody else for that matter but if we did why not T.O. I think he has a lot more left than TJ and he also played with palmer and I dnt think seymour would let him get out of line. I think this donkey game will be a good test for our offense champ bailey is still decent and so is dawkins and dumerville who always gives us trouble I think if we put up close to 30 on their D then we are where we need to be. The division is ours for the taking with SD losing but we must get our offense rolling to protect our on again off again D

• Pingback: klusjesman gezocht