Jackson officially not ruling McFadden out

For what it’s worth, Raiders coach Hue Jackson told the San Diego media by conference call he wasn’t ruling Darren McFadden out of the Chargers game Thursday night.

An NFL Network headline said McFadden was out against the Chargers, the story below it said he was “expected” to be out.

Considering McFadden wasn’t on the field Monday and has made himself scarce since being spotted on crutches last week, it would be a big surprise were he to play against San Diego.

The Raiders media window to practice begins at 3:15 p.m.

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• hwnrdr

Looking back…have we lost 3 in a row dating back to last year?

• http://www.wasRaider75.com wasbanned

Losing to Denver with Tim Tebow at QB is inexcusable and unacceptable.

Only a playoff win this season will erase the damage done to Hue Jackson’s coaching resume in my opinion.

Denver is flat out horrible and Tim Tebow is a joke at the QB position.

Letting him come into their house and throw TD passes and rush for over a hundred yards is beyond reprehensible.

Hue Jackson should get on his knees and thank whatever God he believes in that Al Davis is not alive because he would not have a job after this season.

He owes the organization, the players, and the fans for the debacle he presided over this past Sunday.

If he had and balls at all he would have admitted as much and apologized for what Raider Nation witnessed.

• Seymour Bush

J Hill Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 2:48 pm

So DVD is out with a hammy.

Huff has a bad ankle.

Chekwa and CJ37 still out.
    =======================================

Against Rivers this would be the kiss of death. SD has basically an average running game. River and the big recievers fuel that offense. “Fumbalina” Matthews has been less than they expected. They run a lot of deeper pass routes which falls a little more into our strengths. The big plus for them is Rivers has been uncanny at converting 3rd downs. The Raiders defense has got to look for the deep outs, and Gates on 3rd downs and get off the field. Those are the Dischargers bread and butter plays.

• BakoRaider661

Hue needs to go..I really dont like him he set this team back for years. I dont see this team getting any better with Hue

• Just Fire Baby

If Satele is out, and “Beast” Campbell still can’t be active on Thursday, can we officially end the Bruce Campbell starter talk?

The dude HAS TO BE ACTIVE at the very least, if not getting some run.

Halfway through his 2nd year, and not listed on any injury report.

Can’t just ice him and expect him to compete for a starting job next year, without seeing him face some live bullets beforehand.

• lefty12

Tebow beat us with his legs.Cry me a river won’t,he is a statue.We match up much better with him than Tebow.Wimbley might actually have some impact in this game.

• http://www.wasRaider75.com wasbanned

*any balls

• Just Fire Baby

Funny, I thought “Ndukwe” was Nigerian or something.

*************************

I think he is one of those southern sicilians.

• Seymour Bush

MistaBrown Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 2:51 pm

Who?
    ____

# Raider2DaHeart Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 2:46 pm

Richard Seymour on NFL Network 4:00 pm
    ===========================================

He’s a defensive lineman for the Oakland Raiders. The Cleveland Browns report comes on later with all your favorite Browns players.

• Just Fire Baby

We match up much better with him than Tebow.

*****************************

Thank you!!!

Someone else actually gets it.

• SilverAndBlackBleeder

Giordano is gonna have to have the game of his life

• J Hill

—————————————————–

Yes, we can.

With Al gone, I’ll even concede that he may get cut this offseason.

• Just Fire Baby

Giordano is going to fist pump his way into a pick 6.

• Raider2DaHeart

MistaBrown Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 2:51 pm
    Who?
    ____

# Raider2DaHeart Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 2:46 pm

Richard Seymour on NFL Network 4:00 pm

————–

Interview… What do u mean who?

• RaiderLen

————————————-
    Never!

• Just Fire Baby

With Al gone, I’ll even concede that he may get cut this offseason.

**************************

As much as I bag on the guy, I would like to at least see him play before we can him, even if just for a few series.

Guy MUST just be awful in practice, to be a healthy scratch and watch Barksdale just wiff his way through some game reps.

• J Hill

——————————————————

Yeah, but our DBs don’t match up to well with their receivers.

• RaiderLen

Yes, we can.

With Al gone, I’ll even concede that he may get cut this offseason.
    ————————–
    Na,

The Beast will ROAR…next year. Heh.

• The Big Banana

He never wanted him in the first place.

The benchings this last year, in Al’s ear all offseason for Palmer, the flirting massively with Kapernick in the draft, and than the dancing on Soup’s grave in the pressers right after the CP trade.

You just have to read between the lines a little.

_______________

Obviously

• http://www.wasRaider75.com wasbanned

Richard Seymour has become a joke for this organization and should be ashamed of himself.

He has more penalty yards in personal fouls than he has yards lost for sacks.

He gives out first downs like hookers give out BJs.

His undisciplined play and lack of leadership will never live up to the value of the 1st round pick Oakland surrendered to get him.

I am sick of the lack of veteran leadership on this team. No heart and no pride.

• mcfadden20.

Fck chargers

• elraidmanhattan

Nice, although obvious points on pft regarding Palmer, and i want everyone to know I think we have nice receivers, sometimes hard to get them all in. I like DHB bottom line, I will defend him, and i believe he was screwed over along with boss, it is not why we lost I understand that.

• lefty12

If we pressure Rivers he will panic and throw ints-it is who he is.The key is the Dline-and Wimbley.

• elraidmanhattan

I support the team, I think we win Thursday, still trying to shake off the debacle of Sunday, I hope McClain plays.

• Blackmamba_20

@120

Um bro maybe taking that too far, he leads our team in sacks, and sure penalties are a problem but a team problem..

he definatly isnt the joke of the organiztion, thats on CHUCK

• mcfadden20.

Funny how a couple of weeks like thy change the perception of one guy who u all that was responsible for our Dlines good play buy now he’s the goat lmfao u guys change your opinions like every other day about players , cOaches , gms, owners …

• elraidmanhattan

Wimbley needs to have a big game, I don’t know ehy he has become invisible

• lefty12

Because he isn’t that good-at OLB at least.

• hwnrdr

I think everyone has to pin their ears back and have a good game! A darn solid game from here on out if you ask me! Sundays loss is on everyone, players, coaches, EVERYONE! Bounce back and kick the Chargers butts!

• Blackmamba_20

@ mcfadden20 what up son, ya good !!!

• http://raiders.com The Return of Albert Bigelow Paine

If the Raiders can beat the Charges, that will almost make up for the Denver game. I have a bad feeling about how this season is going to turn out. Won’t be surprised if we end up 7-9, or worse. The defense is just that awful. And I have lost confidence is Hue’s play calling. I still have hope, though.

• http://build-a-bully 909RaiderLifer

STEVE and/or JERRY..

Could you please report as to, whether or not Chuck B. is still standing around, with his head up his a$$..

Thanks, in advance…..

• aig-raiders

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 2:03 pm
    based on where we will draft in 2012 and 2013 ther are few qbs im watching very closley and hoping we can bring them in.

i think they could be developed and eventually take over for palmer, & they are better than pryor. these guys are under classman in the 2012 draft but seniors in 2013. these guys will more than likely be on the board when our turn comes

robert griffin III

ej manual

geno smith
    ——————
    I only know of RGIII. But I am going out on a limb here and assume EJ and Geno are black QB’s as well. Too effin funny. I wish life was this predictable.

• aig-raiders

Just Fire Baby Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 2:57 pm
    We match up much better with him than Tebow.

*****************************

Thank you!!!

Someone else actually gets it.
    —————-
    count me in that group.

• GoodOle00

Massive talent all over the team. No Leadship focus Ray Lewis style.

Seymours the quiet killer type, McClain doesn’;t seem very vocal either. Rock tries but hes a long in the tooth ST player.

Gannon used to steal the balls from the pool table so guys would do their home work and STILL had to tell everyone their assignments in the huddle.

Football players please.

• GoodOle00

Hue needs to take a back seat and shun the media. Its making him look bad now.

“Not ruling DMC out.”

Come on…

Just COACH and leave the PR stuff behind till we’re deep in the play offs.

• LA to TheBay

A note of optimism about Carson Palmer
    Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on November 8, 2011, 5:50 PM EST
    With Florio having a travel day Tuesday, I guest hosted on PFT Live.

That meant I could request a guest, and Greg Cosell of NFL Films was the first guy I wanted to hear from. He watches all the film as producer for the best football show on television (NFL Matchup). He goes for truth, not hype.

Carson Palmer’s first start in Oakland didn’t get a lot of hype. He struggled to move the ball at the end of the game.

After watching the film, however, Cosell saw plenty of things to like.

“I know everybody is focused on the interceptions, but I thought the Palmer threw the ball extremely well. I thought he read coverage well,” Cosell said. “He made about three or four ‘Wow’ throws. He looked comfortable in the pocket. . . . He had good velocity.”

So much for Palmer’s arm strength being an issue after the layoff from football.

————

He looked like an All Pro for about 12-15 throws between 1st and 2nd INTs.

Obviously, the problem being INTs.

2nd one hurt bad. Kind of don’t expect the D to allow a slow RB to go 60 untouched to the house on the very next play, but the INT hurt either way you look at it.

That’s one where you go conservative and play field position on that 3rd and long. Or a screen, draw, something.

That being said, the decision was sound, throw was just too high.

• aig-raiders

That being said, the decision was sound, throw was just too high.
    ————————–
    Rust.

• LA to TheBay

That’s what I’m hoping.

Hue gotta get our identity back.

• GoodOle00

Deth to credit card rate phone calls…

• http://build-a-bully 909RaiderLifer

JoshDubowAP @RAIDERS have 14 defensive personal fouls, which is more than any team had all last season
    20 minutes ago

• LA to TheBay

McClain gotta play. Bush gotta get a bunch of carries. Carson can’t turn ball over.

• LA to TheBay

The penalty thing p*sses me off but ultimately will have nothing to do with us winning or losing the game.

• DeuceDeuce

Chekwa is back

Huff in boot still

Seymour, DMC, DVD not practicing.

• DeuceDeuce

McClain, Satele, Barnes riding bike on side

• LA to TheBay

Good Raider teams just overcame them.

Seems like the O can get the yardage back pretty quick. D is more concerning because they been keeping drives alive. Can’t recall a penalty that kept an O on the field and scored though.

• Silverandblack666

LA To TheBay I just listened to that segment.

Another NFL expert in awe of Palmer’s arm strength and accuracy.

I think a few more weeks in our system people will finally start to see why Hue brought him here.

• DeuceDeuce

Phillip Rivers just said Routt compares favorably to Asomugha

• LA to TheBay

Silverandblack666 Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 3:29 pm
    LA To TheBay I just listened to that segment.

Another NFL expert in awe of Palmer’s arm strength and accuracy.

——

I agree.

Guy’s been here three weeks and looked that good (INTs and all) in his first start??

Sheeeeit.

• LA to TheBay

DeuceDeuce Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 3:29 pm
    Phillip Rivers just said Routt compares favorably to Asomugha

———

Guys say untrue things like that all the time.