Raiders live chat today at noon

By Jon Becker
Tuesday, November 15th, 2011 at 10:11 am in Oakland Raiders.

Can the first-place Raiders keep their momentum going this Sunday in Minnesota? Join Steve Corkran on Tuesday at noon as he fields Raiders questions during a live chat.

• Carl Weathers

Anybody that goes to a football game to fight, or with the intention to fight if ones team loses, deserves to be ass raped repeatedly.

• Carl Weathers

BTW, Michael Bush ,offensive player of the week!

• Carl Weathers

Like Tony says, no fvcking kids mang!

• http://www.socalbelts.com NoLuv4Hoes

That’s why a don’t sit with the commoners when i go to the raider charger game in san diego. club section there are no fights

• ghostraiders

Cw..couldn’t agree more.. I’m a Raiders fan.. but when I see guys fighting for no apparent reason.. its embarrassing to see.. I remember going to the l.a. memorial coliseum… the attraction was always what was happening in the stands not on the field.. you had the entire raiders sideline looking up to the stands instead of concentrating on the game at hand..pathetic..

• http://www.socalbelts.com NoLuv4Hoes

Cholos = Pitos

• http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders r8eray

By Bill Williamson
    The NFL has honored Oakland Raiders running back Michael Bush as the AFC offensive player of the week for his performance in a 24-17 Oakland win at San Diego Thursday.

Bush had 157 yards on 30 carries in the win. He had 78 yards in the first quarter.

Bush’s big game showed how dangerous Oakland’s running game can be. He is the backup to Darren McFadden, who has been out since Week 7 with a foot injury.

It is not known if McFadden can play Sunday at Minnesota, but he is expected to be back fairly soon.

• Carl Weathers

Ghost, it truly is pathetic. Now at a bar I can see fists being thrown but not at a game. families and kids everywhere, some people are morons.

• ghostraiders

Ray.. just heard on radio.. DMC not expected to play.. I think That dude broke his foot…

• morilla

Ghostraiders Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 5:16 pm
    —————

Haha, I remember that as a kid when my Dad would take me. We had binoculars and I always remember us finding fights in the stands. I remember one Denver game that got out right brutal. I think we counted and saw 13 fights break out. Also, that Denver fan that wears that barrel was about 10 rows in front of us. He got doused with beer and everything else. He left during the 3rd quarter.

• http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders r8eray

Ghost, I think he got some type of stress fracture which is usually healed by not applying stress for a few weeks!
    Most of the time a stress fracture cannot be detected by x-ray or MRI…the best treatment is resting.

• Seymour Bush

r8eray Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 5:19 pm

By Bill Williamson

=========================================

Darren who?

• ghostraiders

As good as bush is playing. . Dmac was leading the league in rushing before his injury… I hope he’s back ASAP! ! … goto to give props to that entire offensive line… they are bringing it… glad were finally settled at left tackle… veldheer and lil wiz should go to the probowl..

• Just Fire Baby

Can’t wait to watch the Donkeys game on Thursday.

Will be in El Paso with el jefe who is a Tebow fanatic to the Nth degree.

If Tebow flounders, I will get every excuse in the book. If he flourishes, free drinks all night I’m sure.

Can’t lose.

• Seymour Bush

raiderinparadise Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 12:00 pm

67.Dakota Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 11:08 am
    I’d say Montana and Elway are the relatively recent Jordan and Kobe of the NFL…..and Brady is more like the Clyde Drexler of the NFL….HOFer, All-time Great, Champion…but not quite in the top top rung.

***************

You clearly has mental issues. Tom brady is the best, check every stat, every record, every W-L %, he has 3-4 more years of a high level left too. Elway didn’t get the SB wins till he had the best RB in the game in Terrel davis at the time. He was old and that team rallied around him. Brady been to a superbowl when his “star WR” was troy brown. enough said. STFU.

Elway? really? elway!? omg. your delierious.
    ==========================================

Elway went to five Super Bowls winning the last two. Quick, name all the Hall of Famers Elway played with, and name all the Hall of Famers Tom Brady played with. Also, remember passing rules were greatly liberalized in the last few years. There is even “The Brady Rule” where opposing defensive linemen can’t go low on Q’s. Imagine guys like Namath, Elway and Fouts playing without dlinemen diving at their legs their entire careers and pass blocking and defending favoring passing attacks.

• Just Fire Baby

You got to think Tebow is going to fall flat on his face on the Prime Time moment against a D that can get in his azz, but I learned about 5 years ago that you aren’t going to make any type of living betting against Tim Tebow.

• Seymour Bush

ghostraiders Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 6:03 pm

===================================

Of course I was kidding when I said “Darren who”, but there is one tried and true way for players to heal quickly: and that is when their backup comes in and tears sh** up.

• Just Fire Baby

As far as Ponder this weekend, I liked the kid in college and think he may be a decent pro. Strong arm, very, very mobile and athletic, smart and plays with poise.

One thing that lingered with him in college was that he would get “dinged” often. I think that is something that we can maybe exploit a little, rough him up and force McNabb’s out of shape azz onto the field.

• mcfadden20.

Hey guys , just curious who won the rookie of the week .. I know bush fedex ground player did DWOW win another rookie of the week award or not ?

• Seymour Bush

Ponder is a hard working smart guy. I think he already has a Masters degree. I thought he looked real good yesterday in only his 3rd start. I hate to say it but I think we are going to have our hands full in this next game. Again, it’s load the box time for AP and let’s see if Palmer can have another perfect rating thru 3 quarters.

• Thec07

Just Fire Baby, Say Bruh, did you shoot me an email so that we can get squared up?

• Thec07

Just Fire Baby Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 6:17 pm

+++++++=

HA….Some of us have to learn the hard way…

• ghostraiders

I’m very nervous about this game… I can’t remember the last time we beat Minnesota. . I’m sure its been awhile. . I expect a tough hard fought game.. I hope we blow them out.. be that’s wishful thinking. . The easiest game we’ve had this season was vs the browns. And we almost screwed that game up… I say we win 27-24..

• mcfadden20.

Code black

• MikieG

Good Stuff from the Chat..love this exchange tho:

Q: who replaces cooper next year?

A: Might be Joseph Barksdale or Bruce Campbell. Coach Jackson will give Campbell one more shot to show what he’s capable of doing. Campbell needs to work hard during the offseason and show up to camp healthy, though.

Five Freakin Questions Later We Get:

Q:Any Pro Bowl worthy O-Lineman this year? They’ve kept the QBs pretty clean.

A:At this point, Jared Veldheer, followed by Stefen Wisniewski and Cooper Carlisle.

Its Sh!t like this that bugs the living f()ck out of me about Raider Fan sometimes…”Who is going to replace Cooper next year?” “Oh, you mean the guy that should go to the Pro-Bowl this year”

Jesus H.

• Gerard

462.Seymour Bush Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 5:57 pm
    r8eray Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 5:19 pm

By Bill Williamson

=========================================

Darren who?

Interesting that they make Bush player of the week when the headline of the game said ‘Palmer Leads Raiders over Chargers.’

Bush rocked, but I thought DMoore was huge as well as Palmer.

• MikieG

# Gerard Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 6:51 pm

462.Seymour Bush Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 5:57 pm
    r8eray Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 5:19 pm

By Bill Williamson

=========================================

Darren who?

Bush rocked, but I thought DMoore was huge as well as Palmer.

+++++++++++++
    All true, but McFadden takes that screen and one of those runs to the hizzy instead of Bush…probably two runs..a Healthy McFadden for the Chargers game, and it would have been blow out city USA…

• qodrn

THE RAIDER PREDICTION BOARD
    Dedicated to the legacy of Al Davis
    Protected by the rally squirrel and Coliseum rodents

2011 Raider Games

First: Ghostraider (exact score)
    Second: Sullivan44
    Third: Pretty Rick
    Fourth: Sullivan44
    Fifth: Fingers
    Sixth: Zymurge
    Honorable Mention: LA for PAIN
    Seventh: Noone…at all.
    Eighth: La Milicia Negra (exact score (sadly))
    Ninth: TheToozFan55 (exact score)

Carl Weathers 34-13 Raiders
    Sullivan44 Raiders 31, Vikings 24.

• Pingback: Orgasmus