Raiders live chat today at noon

Can the first-place Raiders keep their momentum going this Sunday in Minnesota? Join Steve Corkran on Tuesday at noon as he fields Raiders questions during a live chat.

Jon Becker

• Beeecham, I will stay out of your luxury box. I don’t want to catch any venereal diseases.

• Exlaraiderseasonticketholder Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 3:14 pm
    …..Rams are LA’s real team
    ================================
    Wrong, they got them from Cleveland. lmfao
    ——-
    Chargers are L.A.’s team.

342.Master Beeecham Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 3:09 pm
    Calm down, Brian the Genital.

You don’t have to get your pretty pink panties in a bunch because I insulted a wack football stadium and your brother is a lousy community college wannabee.

The Raiders belong Downtown next to the Jewel of California, the Lake Show.

All day, all night, we keep the party rocking till the break of dawn (new lyrics off my upcoming solo album Wrecks N Effect).

*****************************

Wrong tranny juice guzzler…wack stadium? Sorry but its a legendary place that has hosted memorable classic NFL games and guess what your people in LA try to rip that stadium’s style lol…I WIN you LOSE

HAHA community college player? Yeah playing for BCS conference and numerous games on TV this season plus Mizzou going to SEC…you lose again

Jewel of California is in Mendocino or Humboldt county. Raiders dont belong in downtown LA…downtown LA is crap you just want another fake show like your cruise boat parties.

But come up to a game and say that to people here….bet you wont make it out alive

• Twocents

Yeah, I can see a bunch of politicians spending taxpayers money on a new stadium for the Raiders. Sully, you should run for office.

• When I went to the Denver game, I actually saw a lady wearing a Jamarcus jersey. That’s as dumb as wearing a Tebow jersey.

• DeuceDeuce

There’s trade DMC talk going on in here??

lol…Wow.. I guess I shouldnt be surprised..

353.Albert Bigelow Paine is your friend Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 3:15 pm
    Exlaraiderseasonticketholder Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 3:14 pm
    …..Rams are LA’s real team
    ================================
    Wrong, they got them from Cleveland. lmfao
    ——-
    Chargers are L.A.’s team.

**************************

First off exla…..Rams were in LA for 50 years….thats the team they really embraced for a long period of time and they got substantial history there. What history was built in Cleveland for Rams? What connection does it have tothe people? Anyone in Cleveland saying bring back our Rams? Thanks …that was too easy patna…try again

• Method To My Madness

exla you dont have to like what I say but you know its the truth….that place is not home and never was….you have even LA people saying they belong here…ever heard people from Eastbay say that? Thanks

• Cockran is undecided whether he goes with the team if it goes back to L.A. FYI Steve. In your job hunt, the Media News Group (parent of the Contra Costa Times) has the following papers in So. Cal. so you can keep your benefits if they move.
    Southern California

Daily Breeze
    Impacto USA
    Inland Valley Daily Bulletin
    Grunion Gazette
    LA.com
    LA Daily News
    Long Beach Press Telegram
    Pasadena Star-News
    Redlands Daily Facts
    San Bernardino County Sun
    San Gabriel Valley Tribune
    U-Entertainment
    Whittier Daily News

• I don’t care again where they play. I am a Raider fan.

• Raiders should move to Sacramento and change name to the California Raiders.

• Dakota

Palmer+McFadden+No Al+New Stadium+FA Draw of LA= easy call for Mark.

362.Albert Bigelow Paine is your friend Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 3:23 pm
    Raiders should move to Sacramento and change name to the California Raiders.

****************

Good ole MRisms lol

• I had season tickets in L.A. and in Oakland. Until I divorced my ex and no longer had airline benefits as she worked for an airline. Was able to RT to the Bay area from Minneapolis for $20 coach or $40. 1st class.

361.exlaraiderseasonticketholder Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 3:22 pm
    I don’t care again where they play. I am a Raider fan.

****************

363.Dakota Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 3:25 pm
    Palmer+McFadden+No Al+New Stadium+FA Draw of LA= easy call for Mark.

***********************

Draw of LA? LOL you fool not everyone digs LA….dont know where u get that from but alot of players are from the south and up north reminds them of that much more than LA ever could

bad history+lack of support+gang culture+no connection to team+amy trask= staying home

• Dakota

Lets say Mark wants to move the team to LA, but Oakland gets to keep the Raider name and history, but things fall through and Oakland can’t support a team and the Raiders become history, what team would you then root for? The new LA Team?

I know Brien would jump on the 49er bandwagon, what about the rest of you guys?

• Master Beeecham

Brian the Genital why are you defending that sad old dump? It’s a national joke, a punchline.

Kinda like your brother when he bricks 3 in a row in the pre game lay up line.

You should be down on your skinny lady knees, thanking folks like me for making huge advance purchases in Farmer’s, so we can put the Raiders in a field worthy of their superiority.

More importantly, when the Raiders and Lakes are united Downtown in championship brotherhood, Spearmint Rhino will be forced to ship in more babes from Germany to meet the demand.

I WIN AGAIN, MO BIGSLEY STYLE

• The Big Banana

Mark will keep the Raiders up here.

Raiders belong in Northern Cali. End of discussion.

• Method To My Madness Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 3:26 pm
    362.Albert Bigelow Paine is your friend Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 3:23 pm
    Raiders should move to Sacramento and change name to the California Raiders.

****************

Good ole MRisms lol

—————-

How about the Oakland Raiders of California?

Angels changed their name from Anaheim Angels to the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim!

365.exlaraiderseasonticketholder Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 3:27 pm

******************

Divorce? Rough stuff man

Still the facts are Oakland is the Raiders and the Raiders are Oakland..Raiders grew up with the people here, dont you understand that? When you think of Oakland you think Raiders…LA? Naw you think bzies…which is cool no doubt…hollywood and the fkin lakers…be serious man

• The Big Banana

We can thank the LA fans for people associating Raider fans with gangbangers.

• LA to TheBay

downtown LA is crap
    ————-

Still don;t know why they never managed to make downtown the spot. Looks like a ghost town after 8pm. They’ve tried to make it into something cool, just never works out.

The Staples Center area I think is where they want to put the stadium, which would be alright with the LA Live deal, but still kind of lame.

• LA to TheBay

The Big Banana Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 3:33 pm
    We can thank the LA fans for people associating Raider fans with gangbangers.

————–

I apologize on behalf of said fans and ask you, kind sir….

Where you from FOOL??

369.Master Beeecham Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 3:30 pm

Kinda like your brother when he bricks 3 in a row in the pre game lay up line.

I WIN AGAIN, MO BIGSLEY STYLE

**********************

Raiders never in brotherhood with Lakers…we dont want AIDS

Punchline? What team plays in LA? LOL there is your punchline

Um Raiders name and style come from Oakland…so you wanna destroy that for something fake? Counterfeit like your stories of partying lol

Ha Mike brick layups? Upset still your fat stubby family cant produce athletes…such sad closet case phags with no life

• Brien Bootlicker, you weren’t even around when the Raiders were making legends in Oakland. So shutup.

• Silverandblack666

“Yep and thats the problem…the mystique you wanna and all the sayings comes from here….none of it was built there or any other place so it just wont be as real….you dont care about the Raiders like you think….LA almost destroyed them”

I get that and I agree 100%

That being said, I doubt we renew our lease in 2013 unless the stadium undergoes an overhaul or some kind of significant upgrade. Currently there are no plans in play NOTHING which is cause for concern.

• ghostraiders

373.. LOL.. sad but true… I’m still glad they were rooting us on to a win in SD. . Finally they were good for sonthing..

• LA to TheBay

——-

Puke.

Haven’t been to a Dodger game in a while but they were the only team in the MLB to still list them as “ANA” instead of “LAA.”

374.LA to TheBay Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 3:34 pm
    downtown LA is crap
    ————-

****************

Better off with Roski’s site to be honest…no tailgating in dowtown venue…lame

• Gerard

373.The Big Banana Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 3:33 pm
    We can thank the LA fans for people associating Raider fans with gangbangers.

And can’t we thank gangsta rappers for giving the gangbangers the fashion example of Raider wear being an important part of the whole “gangsta” ensemble?

377.KoolKell Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 3:35 pm

*****************

Can your homo ass not talk to me please…i keep telling ya to not talk to me…hell cant ya listen for Mr Educated Military Real Estate big wig?

Stop living to talk to me…Im not into men now break camp old man

• JB

Some think the team might be moved to LA. Does that mean they repackage Al and send him South too. Somehow, I don’t think so. The Raiders are born & bred in Oakland. They are Oakland’s team and they belong in Oakland. this team reflects the city it represents. Moving it out of Oakland would be a travesty.

• ghostraiders

Honestly though.. there’s a lot of sh!t head raider fans in Oakland as well.. there’s sh!t head fans in every city.

• With Al Davis dead, the Raiders have to be the #1 target of So-Cal.

And no amount of nostalgic whining, from somebody who wasn’t even there, is going to trump the figures.

• Let’s talk about mystique. Where does the Black Hole come from. When they removed and reconfigured the L.A.seating on the perisyle entrance by the Olympic torch, they put new seating in that area called the “Pirates Cove”. When they returned to Oakland, a similar area was created, “The Black Hole.”

• I guess you guys never seen Ice Cubes special on ESPN?

• ghostraiders

Method.. you got that right.. no tailgating in new stadium in l
    a. .. only parking structures.. that would suck.. raiders definitely belong in Oakland.

• Master Beeecham

Genital, see what you’ve done with your hysterical period-fueled ranting and raving?

Pissed off your Grandpa Krappy, that’s what! And with only a week to go until the Kelly Family Thanksgiving Spectacular.

Genital, your argument that the Raiders don’t belong next to Purple & Gold royalty and their 15 championship banners basically means you’re not a fan.

A true fan of the Silver & Black wants them on a national stage in the entertainment capital of the world, only blocks from the magical Spearmint Rhino.

Not in an armpit covered in seagull dung.

Speaking of dung, has your brother ever tried any Harlem Globetrotter moves with the refs? I bet the community college kids love that one.

382.Gerard Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 3:37 pm
    373.The Big Banana Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 3:33 pm
    We can thank the LA fans for people associating Raider fans with gangbangers.

****************

Crap…big time crap

• The Big Banana

I’m from northern Cali. You gonna try to argue that one? Seriously? I’m down in LA plenty and have seen it first hand.

Chew on this:

SAN BERNARDINO – The Oakland Raiders, a dozen years after fleeing Los Angeles, finished the 2006 regular season with a 2-14 record — the worst in the NFL.

Despite the teams’ embarrassing performance, silver-and-black attired Raider Nation fans significantly outnumber any other sports team appearing daily at the main San Bernardino County courthouse in downtown San Bernardino.

Criminal gang prosecutors are unimpressed.

“Generally speaking, those wearing Raiders gear in Southern California are associated with gangs,” said Cheryl Kersey, who leads the hard-core gang prosecution unit for the San Bernardino County district attorney’s office.

“Most Southern California gangs have adopted the Raiders, probably 90 percent,” Kersey said. “We rarely see other attire from other sports teams.”

In her office, Kersey has five black hats confiscated during search warrants involving gangs. She said they are used to train law enforcement on recognizing gang symbols.

One is a Raiders hat doctored to reflect an Inland Empire gang connection. The others are also black with lettering reflecting gang names.

Gangs first pick their colors, then find a team that coincides with them, Kersey said. Black is popular among Hispanic gangs in Southern California, she said.

Raiders gear dominates the courthouse because gang members must adopt the team as their own when they join, she said.

“You pledge loyalty,” she said. “No individuals are allowed.”

Gang membership dictates the cars members drive, the women they date and the teams they like, Kersey said.

“If they weren’t a Raiders fan before joining a gang, they certainly will become one,” she said.

Gang prosecutor Doug Poston said the Raiders’ bad-boy image — a pirate with a swashbuckling attitude — is the attraction.

• The key sign that the Raiders will be in play is an exibition game in L.A. Like the preseason game in Oakland when they were in L.A.

• ElkGRaider

Rams are LA’s real team but you can settle for being bored watching the Chargers on sundays
    ===========================
    This is true. My pops grew up in Inglewood and claims the Rams to this day!

387.exlaraiderseasonticketholder Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 3:40 pm

********************

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnn Raiders and mystique come from where? The costume schit came from LA no doubt

• Gerard

368.Dakota Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 3:29 pm

I know Brien would jump on the 49er bandwagon, what about the rest of you guys?

Just like what they did with the Browns? The Baltimore Ravens are really the “original” Browns and then Cleveland got an expansion team and called them “Browns”. Wonder if any old school Browns fans root for Ravens.

So Oakland would have an expansion team called the Oakland Raiders and Mark would comeup with a brand new LA team name, brand, logo etc. but THAT team would be Al Davis’s old Oakland Raiders franchise?

I don’t know, that would be weird.

• I need my tailgate….in that case, stay in Oakland!!!!

Tailgate is where the magic happens…..girls, booze, smoke, homies, bbq, wings, ribs more food and more booze!!!

• The main barrier to the Raiders moving in the past was Al Davis. Because, nobody wanted him as part of ANY package.

Now that he’s dead, and Mark Davis has no interest…….They are a prime target.

• ghostraiders

Fans in l.a. will not support a losing team… there is no way you will be getting sell outs when raiders play like they did vs k.c. and Denver. . No way they get a sellout.. it would be pretty pathetic.. just like SD games when 60% is rooting for the opposing team.

• The Big Banana

Ghostraiders Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 3:35 pm

__________

Lol. The knife attacks at Charger games are well known.

390.Master Beeecham Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 3:42 pm

Not in an armpit covered in seagull dung.

******************

Raiders are from Oakland and not a hollywood glitz and glamour fake operation like the Lakers….Rod Martin an La Native said himself they dont belong in LA…go figure

I’m not a fan…never been one….try again dummy

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwnnnn to the globetrotter comment….so lame…and further shows your jealousy lol