CB Lambert prevails in mass tryout

By Steve Corkran
Wednesday, November 16th, 2011 at 8:24 am in Oakland Raiders.

As it turns out, the Raiders also worked out linebackers Nate Triplett and Keaton Kistrick, as well as defensive end Carl Ihenacho earlier this week.
They were part of nine players who tried out. Cornerback Terrail Lambert is the only one offered a contract. He was signed to the Raiders practice squad.
The Raiders didn’t reveal the names of any of the nine players. Five of the players were identified through locker-room introductions. Three others were revealed by Aaron Wilson of Scout. com, courtesy of the league’s personnel report.
In other news, cornerback John Bowie signed with the Cincinnati Bengals on Wednesday. He was a fourth-round draft pick of the Raiders in 2007 that never panned out.
His name resonates around these parts because he was selected with the draft pick the Raiders received from the New England Patriots in a trade for wide receiver Randy Moss.

Follow me on Twitter: @corkonthenfl

DMAC Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 10:19 am

Hey Bo,
    What game you coming out 2?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Actually, I’ll be in Woodland and Auburn for Thanksgiving but no time for the game…SUCKS!

• Method To My Madness

285.DMAC Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 10:25 am
    I haven’t really noticed who comes out the game when big Hendu is in there. Seymour or Kelly?

**************

Seymour

• Method To My Madness

301.Bo Schembechler Jackson Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 10:31 am
    DMAC Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 10:19 am

Hey Bo,
    What game you coming out 2?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

********************

The 530?

• http://www.safc.com/page/StadiumofLightDetail/0,,10281~1706060,00.html neilb

???

• http://www.safc.com/page/StadiumofLightDetail/0,,10281~1706060,00.html neilb

back again……

• Method To My Madness

be back in a sec….fun beating MR until he leaves embarrassed…then talking some great Raider football

• http://www.safc.com/page/StadiumofLightDetail/0,,10281~1706060,00.html neilb

really starting to get tired of this….

• inonewordraider

Method To My Madness Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 10:31 am
    288.DMAC Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 10:28 am
    Maybe its best that Huff stays out. He’s horrible at the nickel position. When he does return, he needs to be back at the FS position.

*****************************

Just dont know bout Huff sometimes man

______________________________
    but who would you rather see covering tight ends?

• DMAC

inonewordraider Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 10:34 am

Method To My Madness Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 10:31 am
    288.DMAC Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 10:28 am

*****************************

Just dont know bout Huff sometimes man

______________________________
    but who would you rather see covering tight ends?
    =======

MM

• Method To My Madness

281.J Hill Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 10:24 am
    I dont wanna see Palmer do 40 drop backs…Hell no! He aint that type of qb

——————————————————

Ideally, no.

I don’t think Minny is dumb enough to ignore our passing game, so I don’t think we will see a lot of stacked boxes. Palmer was smart enough to call a lot of run plays when he was running the no huddle. I think he did a masterful job of taking what the defense gave us.

**********************

Agreed…good post…see ya later

I’m dyin to get out there soon though. You never know…

If you EVER see someone with a Southwick #6 black replica, please run up and holla BO!!!!!!!

• Captain Mudslide & the Dingle Berry Posse

did the team practice yesterday? and if so, why no updates? read on yahoo that D-Mac is looking like a no-go come Sunday WTF!!! I need his arse for the stretch run in fantasy football.

• ghostraiders

Damn!!! No NBA basketball probably until next year… does anyone here care??? … thank God for the NFL. .

neilb Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 10:34 am

really starting to get tired of this….

::::::::::::::::::::::

Yep, I had to reboot a few mins. ago…

• DMAC

Bo Schembechler Jackson Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 10:36 am

I’m dyin to get out there soon though. You never know…

======

Will do my brother.

• MiamiRaider78

D-Mac is killing me in my f.f team, even though I’m on a 6 game winning streak. Luckily I picked up Demarco Murray once I noticed Felix started with the injuries.

530 B?

• DMAC

ghostraiders Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 10:36 am

=======

I kind of do and don’t.
    I do miss watching hoop games during the week, tho. ( Go Dubs)

• DMAC

Bo Schembechler Jackson Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 10:36 am

neilb Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 10:34 am

really starting to get tired of this….

::::::::::::::::::::::

Yep, I had to reboot a few mins. ago…
    ========

Your computers trippin or what?

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Davis The Realist Dirty Raccoon

Raiderinparadise Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 10:25 am
    Satele back practing. Anyone rather have Heyer at LG and Wiz center like last week? The thing is, I like Wiz and Veldheer next to one another, plus I am from HAwaii so Satele is a hometown guy to me.

::::::::::

If Satele is 100% healthy, then yeah, start him at C. If he is less than 100%, go with Wiz and Heyer or Barksdale.

• raiderinparadise

Yeah Huff’s strength is clearly balls thrown deep down the field. His underneath coverage is always a lil too late everytime, not to mention he normally gets in positon to tackle and uses his arms too much. branch and Mitchell come up on plays well but fail turning and running unlike Huff.

• DMAC

Yes to Heyer at guard.
    No to Barksdale.

• DMAC

Vikings signed CB Benny Sapp, formerly of the Dolphins.
    Sapp hasn’t played this year since being released following Tom Brady’s 517-yard regular season opener. He’s a special teamer and dime back at best.
    ============

You’ll need more for this one Viqueens!!

• ghostraiders

Dmac. .. ill be honest… I miss the gambling aspect of the NBA. .. the beginning of the season is where I normally make some big $$$$…. I was looking forward to seeing Lakers vs Miami in the NBA finals…. I know.. I know.. fcuck Kobe and the Lakers!! … just saying..

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNoi_wwzbtQ Zymurge

We should have kept Howard for passing downs.

—-

Dude signed a two year, $6.5M dollar deal with the Bengals. I don’t see how the Raiders could fit that kind of money under the cap for a nickel LB. For that money, he has to be an every down starter.

• ghostraiders

The bad thing about Howard is That he was worthless against the run… we need complete NFL linebackers… not specialty guys… curry needs to step up and do both or gtfo! !

• http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders r8eray

Jarred Page is now available???

• raiderinparadise

Let Curry play, we all know he has his flaws but his speed and athleticisim allows him to make some impact plays that Groves couldn’t have even dreamt of making. He is an upgrade at low 7th rounder price. No complaints from me.

• raiderinparadise

Giordano > Page

• MiamiRaider78

Not sure what dunkin doughnuts sprinkles into coffee drink but I feel “on it”. What “on it” consists of, I don’t know…but the two cops sweating my Raider jersey and LA tat were pretty close to me while I was adjusting my cup at the sugar station.
    Crack?

• JR

Heyer is a beast. Barksdale is a year away. Whatever happened to Campbell (the Taylor Mays of OL)?

Curry is an upgrade. Give the man a chance.

• joker94583

Anyone know if Hagan was signed elsewhere? Wow 9 defensive players in for a workout? I guess Hue was right when he said no ones job is safe.

• qodrn

THE RAIDER PREDICTION BOARD
    Dedicated to the legacy of Al Davis
    Protected by the rally squirrel and Coliseum rodents

2011 Raider Games

First: Ghostraider (exact score)
    Second: Sullivan44
    Third: Pretty Rick
    Fourth: Sullivan44
    Fifth: Fingers
    Sixth: Zymurge
    Honorable Mention: LA for PAIN
    Seventh: Noone…at all.
    Eighth: La Milicia Negra (exact score (sadly))
    Ninth: TheToozFan55 (exact score)

Carl Weathers 34-13 Raiders
    ElkGRaider Oaktown 28 Michelle Bachmans 20
    Method To My Madness Raiders 28 Vikings 17
    Sullivan44 Raiders 31, Vikings 24.

• qodrn

909RaiderLifer Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 11:25 am

RAIDERS–27 ICE FISHING FOOLS–17

THE RAIDER PREDICTION BOARD
    Dedicated to the legacy of Al Davis
    Protected by the rally squirrel and Coliseum rodents

2011 Raider Games

First: Ghostraider (exact score)
    Second: Sullivan44
    Third: Pretty Rick
    Fourth: Sullivan44
    Fifth: Fingers
    Sixth: Zymurge
    Honorable Mention: LA for PAIN
    Seventh: Noone…at all.
    Eighth: La Milicia Negra (exact score (sadly))
    Ninth: TheToozFan55 (exact score)

909RaiderLifer RAIDERS–27 ICE FISHING FOOLS–17
    Carl Weathers 34-13 Raiders
    ElkGRaider Oaktown 28 Michelle Bachmans 20
    Method To My Madness Raiders 28 Vikings 17
    MiamiRaider78 Raiders 31 Vikings 21
    Sullivan44 Raiders 31, Vikings 24.

• Pingback: ferragamo outlet

• Pingback: Informasi Online Organisasi Warga Jawa Kelahiran di Sumatera

• Pingback: rayban clubmaster sunglasses

• Pingback: tom ford sunglasses

• Pingback: finest fat loss web site as well as product evaluation

• Pingback: mass effect 3 review