RB McFadden, DT Seymour among those not practicing

Running back Darren McFadden, wide receiver Jacoby Ford and defensive tackle Richard Seymour are among those not practicing today.
None of those three practiced Monday, either. Therefore, all three should be considered questionable for Sunday’s game against the Minnesota Vikings. Seymour is the most likely to return in time for the game among the aforementioned trio.
McFadden still hasn’t practiced since he suffered a mid-foot sprain against the Kansas City Chiefs on Oct. 23. At this rate, he likely would have to practice Thursday to have a shot at playing Sunday.
Coach Hue Jackson has a history of being partial to using players who practiced the week before a game. It’s unlikely that he would use McFadden against the Vikings without getting a long look at him in practice.
Also, Michael Bush is on a roll right now, so there isn’t a burning need to rush back McFadden. Bush has rushed for 352 yards and added 130 yards receiving in McFadden’s absence the past three games — McFadden rushed twice vs. the Chiefs before exiting the game.
Ford suffered a foot injury against the San Diego Chargers on Thursday night. He has had his foot in a protective boot ever since, so he also appears to be a long-shot for the Vikings game.
Middle linebacker Rolando McClain, free safety Michael Huff, cornerback Chris Johnson and backup fullback Mansae Tonga aren’t doing much at practice. McClain donned a helmet as the media departed the field, so it’s possible that he is testing out his ankle right now.
Huff and Tonga are on the field right now, but they aren’t taking part in any drills. Huff is bothered by an ankle injury, Tonga is battling a sore knee.
Kicker Sebastian Janikowski is on the field, but he isn’t doing anything of note, either.

Follow me on Twitter: @corkonthenfl

Steve Corkran

• inonewordraider

people in SoCal look down on NorCal
    ______________________
    i don’t think so but even if it’s true for the “hollywood-type” you see at the Lakers games because the blue collar type can’t afford to get in but the ppl I know love the bay and diego even though those cities don’t necessarily feel the same about us. New York on the other hand have a bit of a rivalry but I’d love to vacation there and actually ppl in San Fran like to say they’re more educated and refined than ppl in socal which whatever even if they are why go throwing that around

• http://build-a-bully 909RaiderLifer

CorkOnTheNFL #Raiders FS Michael Huff on playing against RB Adrian Peterson in college: “He ran for 270 on us as a true freshman. That was a long day.”
    “““““““““““““““““““““““““““`
    Chuck B. are you paying attenetion?

• DMAC

In other words would you rather live with the “occupiers” or with human beings?
    ======

Both.
    One to hang out w/ and the other to occupy this……..

• Method To My Madness

241.MistaBrown Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 1:52 pm
    Truth…
    ____

Method To My Madness Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 1:46 pm

184.RaiderRockstar Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 1:09 pm
    Through nine games, the Raiders are 5-4, matching the best record they achieved through nine games during Asomugha’s eight seasons with the Raiders. The Eagles, with Asomugha, are 3-6 and headed toward a complete meltdown.
    Who saw this coming?

-Steve Corkran

***

MistaBrown

**************

and B@uce

************************

Just proof that its all about management

• DMAC

909RaiderLifer Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 1:59 pm

“““““““““““““““““““““““““““`
    Chuck B. are you paying attenetion?
    =======

Get your azz out there Huffy and do something about then!

• Method To My Madness

251.inonewordraider Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 1:59 pm
    people in SoCal look down on NorCal
    ______________________

************************

Yeah well NY and LA i can agree on cuz they just big mega markets with big time names

• morilla

I love in SoCal. There is more of a rivalry between LA and SD then SoCal and Norcal. But I am from the bay so I really don’t think about it. I would love to live up there again.

I really don’t want them to move and I don’t think they will now. But if they do, I will buy season tickets and rock my OAKLAND gear.

• Method To My Madness

248.DMAC Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 1:56 pm
    But that Dogg Pound – (Dog food)
    Is a banger! I still slap that album.
    Classic

***********

Big Pimpin!

• Method To My Madness

257.morilla Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 2:02 pm

**********************

SD rivaling LA? lol come on really? SD has what attached to it besides the sun? What big thing comes from SD?

LA luaghs at most places and they bust up laughing at SD

Now i do like SD’s bzies

• Method To My Madness

I dont think its all the way LA fault too for any rivalry…you a big fish so it comes with territory

• raiderinparadise

Grew up in SoCal, left it for Hawaii. Haven’t looked back. NorCal people are tight. Always got along with them better than “my own”.

• Method To My Madness

***************

Fk them if they move again…i just wont have a team

• http://build-a-bully 909RaiderLifer

Game will be ON ch.2 in SO-CAL, Sunday!..

Bloodymarys and Raider football in the comfort of my lay-z-boy at home…All good….

• Method To My Madness

261.raiderinparadise Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 2:06 pm

***************

yeah fk oakland and la if im living in hawaii! lol

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

Horse sh!t

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

If you watched Raider football the last 7 years and thought we would fall apart without #21 thats proof positive you dont know WTF you are looking at. This was a easy conclusion by anybody with half a brain….sorry SeymourGlen!

Al Davis (RIP)knew it. I knew it. B@uce knew it.

The end

MistaBrown

**************

and B@uce

************************

Just proof that its all about management

• MiamiRaider78

What is up with us not having a Monday night game this year?
    We could play in primetime and create some excitement like we did at San Diego. Can’t wait till DmAc returns…commense the aerial show.

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

B,
    Becker is such a childish pu$$y to ban your name B@uce without a > @

Pitiful

• raiderinparadise

Hawaii has a huge raider following. Theres a pop-warner team close to me called the “Kapahulu Raiders” lil kids in silver and black, pretty cool.

• joker94583

Don’t need either of the three. Next man up! We got this…

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

We had MNF week 1
    _____

MiamiRaider78 Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 2:11 pm

What is up with us not having a Monday night game this year?

• DMAC

MiamiRaider78 Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 2:11 pm

What is up with us not having a Monday night game this year?
    ======
    Donkey game.

• DMAC

I would love to see Jared Allen in a Silver and Black uni.

• http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders r8eray

909, what time?

• MiamiRaider78

ahh yeah…but thats it. going into green bay, on a Monday night with a winning streak, would have been a nice game to watch. oh well

• aig-raiders

DMAC Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 2:16 pm

I would love to see Jared Allen in a Silver and Black uni.
    ————-
    Yup. Surprised Al didnt get that one done and ask Jared to wear number 75.

• SilverLining20

I was born in LA, grew up in the South, lived in Hawaii for a year, Santa Maria for a couple of years and now live back in Los Angeles.

I can definitely see why people would have a problem with LA but I don’t understand how people could speak about it so much without actually living here. I lived in Monterey Park for a bit but for the majority of the time I’ve been here for the past 3yrs, I’ve been living across from the Coliseum on 40th.

I am not at the top of the pyramid, I live around many people who don’t make a lot of money (south central) but I love Los Angeles. There is always something to do here and with so many people here its hard not to find your “type” of crowd.

Are there fake people here? Of course there are. But remember that a big part of those fake people came here from somewhere else to be an actor or some crap. But because of the large population, for every fake person you can find, hard-working and honest people.

Ironically, many people judge LA based on the things the Hollywood machine pushes out through TV and movies. You’re listening to the very thing you supposedly hate.

• inonewordraider

DMAC Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 2:16 pm
    I would love to see Jared Allen in a Silver and Black uni.

Articles – Jared Allen – Zimbiowww.zimbio.com/Jared+Allen/articles?Page=9Cached
    You +1′d this publicly. Undo
    Defensive end Jared Allen, who is scheduled for unrestricted free agency with the Kansas City Chiefs, attended Los Gatos High. He grew up a Raiders fan

• raiderinparadise

VittorioTafur Vittorio Tafur
    Carson Palmer on fresh start: “It’s been great. Just a different attitude, a different organization. Sometimes that’s what players need.”

*********************

think he is happy? ha

• raiderinparadise

CorkOnTheNFL Steve Corkran
    Palmer on #Raiders: “It’s been great from Day One, from the minute I got picked up at the airport until today. Everything … first class.”
    13 minutes ago

• RaiderSean

Scheduled for Free Agency in 2014 at age 34.

• qodrn

THE RAIDER PREDICTION BOARD
    Dedicated to the legacy of Al Davis
    Protected by the rally squirrel and Coliseum rodents

2011 Raider Games

First: Ghostraider (exact score)
    Second: Sullivan44
    Third: Pretty Rick
    Fourth: Sullivan44
    Fifth: Fingers
    Sixth: Zymurge
    Honorable Mention: LA for PAIN
    Seventh: Noone…at all.
    Eighth: La Milicia Negra (exact score (sadly))
    Ninth: TheToozFan55 (exact score)

909RaiderLifer Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 11:25 am

RAIDERS–27 ICE FISHING FOOLS–17

Carl Weathers 34-13 Raider
    ElkGRaider Oaktown 28 Michelle Bachmans 20
    Method To My Madness Raiders 28 Vikings 17
    Sullivan44 Raiders 31, Vikings 24.

• qodrn

THE RAIDER PREDICTION BOARD
    Dedicated to the legacy of Al Davis
    Protected by the rally squirrel and Coliseum rodents

2011 Raider Games

First: Ghostraider (exact score)
    Second: Sullivan44
    Third: Pretty Rick
    Fourth: Sullivan44
    Fifth: Fingers
    Sixth: Zymurge
    Honorable Mention: LA for PAIN
    Seventh: Noone…at all.
    Eighth: La Milicia Negra (exact score (sadly))
    Ninth: TheToozFan55 (exact score)

909RaiderLifer RAIDERS–27 ICE FISHING FOOLS–17
    Carl Weathers 34-13 Raiders
    DeuceDeuce Raiders 27 Vikings 24
    ElkGRaider Oaktown 28 Michelle Bachmans 20
    Method To My Madness Raiders 28 Vikings 17
    MiamiRaider78 Raiders 31 Vikings 21
    RaiderRockstar Oakland 14 Purple PeePee Eaters 13
    RaiderRetribution Raiders 31 – Minnesota 17.
    saladfingerz raids 24 vikes 17
    Sullivan44 Raiders 31, Vikings 24.

• qodrn

Bring back Bruce Davis II.

Special Teams could use a good kick.

• Pingback: Frau

• Pingback: termite treatment

• Pingback: Stayuniq is an online search for sport equipment similar to skate, ski, surf along with other casual clothes. We stock most known brands Quiksilver, Globe, DC, Etnies, Animal, Osiris, Electric Visual, Converse, Bolle, Addict, Eastpak, O'Neill, Nooka, New

• Pingback: swelling during pregnancy