Raiders: DHB on flight, returning with team

Good news on wide receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey.

The Raiders announced on their Twitter account that Heyward-Bey was on the team flight and coming home with the team.

If injuries to his head and neck were extremely serious, he wouldn’t have been cleared to fly.

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• mcfadden20.

We have the best QB in the AFC west

• ArmChair GM

Sullivan44 Says:
    November 20th, 2011 at 3:54 pm

mcfadden20. Says:
    November 20th, 2011 at 3:44 pm

next game better hear DHB chants to start the game wether he’s playing or not .. dHb, DHB, DHb, DHb
    ————
    So embarrassing seeing how many kids frequent this board.
    _______________________________________________________

Shut up biiich and go make me a sandwich.

• mcfadden20.

Here comes silly with his silly remarks .. Not surprised ..

• http://chargers.com Charged Up!

F8ck all you mother f8ckers! you losers dont know sh8t! I f8ck hot babes while you losers sit at home eating buffalo wings and getting fat. Im out of here! F8ck all you b8tches!

• PlunkforHOF

PlunkforHOF Says:
    November 20th, 2011 at 3:53 pm
    Charged Up! Says:
    November 20th, 2011 at 3:50 pm
    Hell yeah baby! Cutler just let Chargers back in the game!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Haw Haw! So when the Chargers lose, how about you go away for two weeks?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-crickets- Still waiting.. no faith in your so-called team?

• http://www.buffalobeast.com Sullivan44

PlunkforHOF Says:
    November 20th, 2011 at 3:53 pm

Charged Up! Says:
    November 20th, 2011 at 3:50 pm
    Hell yeah baby! Cutler just let Chargers back in the game!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Haw Haw! So when the Chargers lose, how about you go away for two weeks?
    ===========
    Shut up, you POS. You made a bet you would be gone for a month when we bet on the bronco game. You, 666, LA tothe bay, jhill, ghost, fadden20, all you ladies bet me, and all of you proved you are a woman of your word.

• PlunkforHOF

Charged Up! Says:
    November 20th, 2011 at 3:57 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mega meltdown

• morilla

SD will be in LA in 2013. This year seals their fate. Some are saying Spanos is tanking it on purpose. That team only has 2-3 stars on it. The whole D would be backups on any other team.

• mcfadden20.

Cmon guys don’t be so hard on silly , the fella just wants to fit in with the best fans in the world … Let him get a break for 5 minutes … You guys make him work too much .. Sometimes he’s making sandwich for al of us , then laundry, Parkin our cars in the garage .. Give the guy some rest or he will take us to the court for not giving him his 5 min breaks to talk with his gay friends Albertn. Others

• PlunkforHOF

Sullivan44 Says:
    November 20th, 2011 at 3:58 pm
    PlunkforHOF Says:
    November 20th, 2011 at 3:53 pm

Charged Up! Says:
    November 20th, 2011 at 3:50 pm
    Hell yeah baby! Cutler just let Chargers back in the game!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Haw Haw! So when the Chargers lose, how about you go away for two weeks?
    ===========

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You are deranged.. What color is the sky in your world?

• olinesux

i wish the raiders played the dischargers 4 times a year!

• mcfadden20.

Charged Up! Says:
    November 20th, 2011 at 3:57 pm

—-
    True words of a loser, I know ur upset too but now enough of watching re chargers now go get buffalo wings for is

• PlunkforHOF

Seriously.. do any of the above named recall making that bet? Sully, you’ve lost your mind.. Go clean my garage until you can wag a civil tongue.

• http://www.buffalobeast.com Sullivan44

ArmChair GM Says:
    November 20th, 2011 at 3:56 pm
    _______________________________________________________

Shut up biiich and go make me a sandwich.
    =========
    So let me see if I have this straight.
    I point out you are basically clueless.
    I point out how you wait for others to speak, then state “you said it better than I ever could”
    I point out how you can’t come up with anything in reply, on your own, and are reduced to posting old comments where I said you’re too slow to even bother with?
    and to all that your only reply is get me a sandwich?
    And you aren’t aware how weak you look?
    really?

• mcfadden20.

I wish silly was a normal so we can have some real conversations with him once n awhile but thats why his mom kicked him out of his house now he’s working for us

• mcfadden20.

Anyways new post silly … Lemme kick ur ass their too .. Then u can claim brag about it to ur friends . That best fans in the world kicked ur ass

• morilla

People are making sandwiches?

• http://www.wasRaider75.com wasbanned

cottovic Victor Cotto
    “I just do, & I have to, and I’m going to defend my team. It’s time that I do that.” #Raiders Jackson on poor officiating today v. #Vikings

• GForce21

Charged Up! Says:
    November 20th, 2011 at 3:57 pm

—————————-

Hahaha, awesome.

I need to have my wife bring up more ranch for my wings.

• 445rahal

Hue was yeilling at one of his assistants. looked funny. i wonder what he was saying to him. he looked pissed. a win is always a win.Moore Boss is more good. lol. Mayers made a big play and caused the fumble. we dont need Seymore. he’s way overrated.I think DHB is done for the season. He would be scared catching passes from now on. the same case happend to Murphy and J.L.Higgens when they got hit real bad they are not the same anymore. Should cut him or resign him for cheap. Jano should take care of himself from now on. he has to start training like a pro in the off season.

• joker94583

Looks like the Raiders will need a new decoy at WR.

• Pingback: Great site !

• Pingback: Models Blog

• Pingback: A Portal, Nexus, Web Root, and Chat Room.

• Pingback: iwifihack