Hue doesn’t expect fine

Raiders coach Hue Jackson said he has talked with NFL representatives about his issues with the officiating and is ready to move on.

Jackson said he spoke his mind and “feels very good” about the discussion, declining specifics on who he talked to or what was discussed.

He said he does not expect to be fined for being critical of the league’s officiating.

In other quick hits:

– Wide receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey is doing well, wearing a neck brace _ Jackson called it a “sympathy” brace _ and wouldn’t even rule out having the receiver face the Chicago Bears Sunday. He said he also wouldn’t be surprised if Heyward-Bey didn’t play.

– Center Samson Satele has begun concussion protocol, Jackson said, and he thinks he will be cleared to play pretty quickly.

– Michael Bush has carried 30 times in each of the last two games, and with Taiwan Jones hobbled with a hamstring pull and Darren McFadden still in doubt, could be in line for 30 more.

“That’d be 90 in three games _ that’s pretty good,” Jackson said.

The coach said he thought Bush was not showing signs of strain under the work load. Bush has 599 yards rushing, just 15 yards behind McFadden for the team lead.

– Jackson said McFadden is not being hidden nor does he have an injury worse than has been reported (mid-foot sprain). He said he simply doesn’t want to put McFadden on the field unless he’s 100 percent.

– Raiders players as well as Jackson figure the Bears will be formdiable opposition without quarterback Jay Cutler (broken thumb), noting that backup Caleb Hanie acquitted himself well in last season’s NFC championship game agianst Green Bay when Cutler left due to injury.

More to come later after I tend to some print deadlines . . .

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

KoolKell:

“Real Estate Sales & Investment is my business, and I love to Travel Internationally. Recently bought a lot in Switzerland.”

• PlunkforHOF

The Real Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 7:09 pm
    So, if Rico was B@uce, as you inferred, wouldn’t KK be constantly pointing that out to the group? Man.. like candy from a baby
    ——
    I don’t think Kell knows what B*auce looks like.

***************************************************

Oh yeah, I forgot.. He’s another troll who never meets anyone face-to-face..

• raidertalk

234.The Real Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 7:00 pm
    Raidertalk Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 6:55 pm
    Tom Brady= the epitome of everything wrong with this country
    ——-
    Oh please! Brady is everything that is right with this country. He was a 7th round draft pick who nobody thought would be a good QB. Worked his way to the top and became the best QB in the NFL. Won 3 Super Bowls and married a Victoria’s Secret model. He is the personification of the American dream.
    =======================================================
    Isn’t he great, the referees should always call flags any time someone gets near his ugg boots…he practiced and practiced really hard to learn how to tuck the ball. It took his head coach good old fashioned “elbow grease” to record the other team’s practices. I just love hearing the media talk about him over and over. He would have earned all without the refs calls!

• aig-raiders

Rico was not the Bman. Rico is the same dude as that dude Archive Tony. They had the same writing styles and picked on the same thing.

BTW, it is very common for Real Estate agents to post their contact information online. since I’m from the industry, I know where to go and validate his home addy. Obviously I would never post that.

• HayesDaze37

I warned KK back in the day…don’t tell ‘em too much. But, we all know KK…one hard head, and he threw it out there anyway.

After tracing Richofake’s number and stalking him, he was banned from here for a month or so. That’s focking hilarious.

Richo’s still peaking from behind his front curtains.

• aig-raiders

How did you guys find out his real name though?

From the archives:

Richochet Says:
    February 15th, 2010 at 3:10 pm
    Reposting that silly reply doesn’t change the fact of my point, Oakglen.

You actually think others don’t view you as the same?

You’re the board troll..the original “two dozen handles” troll.

Already 3 other posters laughed at YOU, stating the irony of the biggest troll whining about others “trolling”.

YOU’VE CHANGED YOUR HANDLE OVER TWO DOZEN TIMES..you sorry mouse of a man…that’s because you end up as roadkill, under each and every name.

HELL..JUST LAST WEEK YOU ALREADY STATED “I don’t even know if I’m going to post anymore”..to that effect…THE EXACT SAME THING YOU DID AS OAKGLEN.

I’m just one of many who enjoys slapping you around, little boy.
    ——–
    That sounds like B*uce to me.

• Blackmamba_20

What a way to sell yourself, define the basic fundamental aspects of listing and selling real estate.. too good !!

• Guy

You guys see sterling moore’s hit? Even though hes a patriot, I hope he does well.

• raidertalk

Tom Brady= the epitome of verything wrong with this country.
    Another useless pretty boy, who made his bones off of that wonderful combination of cheating and hype.

• aig-raiders

Bman actually tries to post about football knowledge. Rackoflamb never talked football. All he did was browse for a comment and mock it.

• http://raiders.com The Real Albert Bigelow Paine

Beeecham and Richochet getting into it:

Richochet Says:
    February 15th, 2010 at 5:43 pm
    Senior Beeecham Says:
    February 15th, 2010 at 4:45 pm

Hey, its that little dude Ricochet! Still walking on pins and needles these days, trying his very best to become one of my minions.
    ===================================
    Don’t get all excited that I smack on ya, little fella.

Truth be told, you’re obviously into scat. Hey, don’t blame the messenger..everything about you screams pathetic and gnarly.

Something tells me that me just mentioning it gets you all randy, doesn’t it?

Quick, get all jazzed and convince yourself you aren’t the board beyotch…
    Let me know how that turns out..

• PlunkforHOF

——–
    That sounds like B*uce to me.
    *******************************************

Actually it sounds like what many people say to YOU, MR

• RaidingTexas

Did you go find that post from 2010 just now? Or do you actually save that sht?

• Blackmamba_20

261.aig-raiders Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 7:16 pm

——

Exactly !!!!!

• PlunkforHOF

I’m sure that the moderators have all of the archives ready at hand.

LOL
    ——
    Raider Ray Says:
    June 2nd, 2010 at 3:13 pm
    Richochet, I am starting to see why people may not like you. Are you ok? When was the last time you went to church?

RaidingTexas Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 7:19 pm
    Did you go find that post from 2010 just now? Or do you actually save that sht?
    ———
    I googled it.

• http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders r8eray

I’m the Real Raider Ray….not that fake cop!

• Kirk

I am cheering for KC tonight.

I don’t want to play another playoff game in Foxboro.

I forgot about this:

Richochet Should Be Banned Says:
    June 5th, 2010 at 6:05 pm
    This may be the funniest thing I have seen all year:

A.B. Paine II Says:
    June 5th, 2010 at 2:32 pm
    My new movie is titled Beeecham vs. KoolKell’s Wife:

Check out my movie:

*********************
    I can’t wait to Beeecham and Kell see this! LMAO

• raidertalk

Jon Gruden and Robert Kraft sit down and talk about the Patriots success over the years, and give their opinions on the “tuck rule”–>on Espn

Love how Gruden calls out Bob Kraft on the dirty rooten cheating that spawned the “patriots”

• aig-raiders

If you compare below to what ABP posted about Richochet, it’s almost the exact same style of writing.

—————————————

Archive Tony Says:
    June 4th, 2011 at 12:52 pm
    lol@MR sitting here, just desperate for someone to talk to.
    GET UP OFF YOUR AZZ AND GO GET A LIFE.

Archive Tony Says:
    April 18th, 2011 at 3:58 pm

lol. Did TJ just state “but the staff wouldn’t listen”??

You are so full of BS, TJ.
    You admitted you don’t have any connections with the Raiders.
    that you don’t work for the Raiders.
    That you just know someone who works for the organization, likely in janitorial.

So why make that silly comment?

Archive Tony Says:
    April 18th, 2011 at 4:11 pm
    lol. Ebonics at it’s worst.
    Metal midgets? Oh, you meant mental midgets?
    Got it.

Care to explain how you “warned” the Raiders about Bey, even though you previously admitted you are nothing more than a wannabee, and that you never have access to the team?

Didn’t think so, coward.

Check out my movie:

*********************
    I can’t wait to Beeecham and Kell see this! LMAO

——-

Can’t see the video!

• http://raiders.com The Real Albert Bigelow Paine

Was going through the archives back to 2005. It’s weird. Just a bunch of advertising links posted, and each post has about 7 replies:

• http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders r8eray

Page not found

We’re sorry, the page you were looking for could not be found. This might be because we have moved things around, or perhaps you encountered an invalid link.

• http://raiders.com The Real Albert Bigelow Paine

R8eray, unfortunately the video is lost. It was funny, though.

• PlunkforHOF

Alright NE, time to run up some points..

• http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders r8eray

Jerry looks weird….wtf happened to him?

• PlunkforHOF

HA! thanks

• RaidingTexas

I didn’t realize we had people trained in the art of stylometrics here. Some of you take this way too seriously.

• Ghost87

KC getting stomped. Stick a fork in them.

• The Ghost of Al Davis

Then why did you post it, numbnuts?

Just to show that you posted a funny movie?

%%%%%%%%%
    The Real Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 7:33 pm

R8eray, unfortunately the video is lost. It was funny, though.

The Ghost Of Al Davis Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 7:37 pm
    Then why did you post it, numbnuts?

Just to show that you posted a funny movie?

%%%%%%%%%
    The Real Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 7:33 pm

R8eray, unfortunately the video is lost. It was funny, though.
    ——-
    I didn’t know it didn’t work until I posted it.

• Plunketthead

Rico and B are different people. They use to go at it real hard and rico was pretty sharp about lots of things.

Also Rico said he called KK office and yelled. Then other people did it when rico posted the well known website. KK freaked out and went to someones house who he swears is rico and rico said it was not

But KK got banned and rico did not

From 2008. Is this an early incarnation of Charged Up:

Charger Says:
    January 2nd, 2008 at 11:16 am
    Hey, Lame Kitten’s lovable losers. What you gonna do when Norv hoists the Lombardi next month in Phoenix? What excuse you gonna have?

An astute observation from Kell in 2008:

KoolKell Says:
    January 2nd, 2008 at 2:17 pm
    I’d like to see the Raiders get bigger and faster at Running Back. Like a Michael Bush, if as advertised. I probably wouldn’t make a big deal out of Fargas or Rhodes

• Blackmamba_20

“rico was pretty sharp about lots of things”.

Oh yeah i rememeber trying to argue with Ricochet and he was able to twist everything around an i ended up feeling stupid. Thus annoying me !!

I try to stick strictly to RIADERS now !! except when asking where Ricochet went !!

• RaidingTexas

Charged Up was here before 2008. I remember. We didn’t have to log in back then. He was always calling us myopians.

• HayesDaze37

3-4 years ago, KK wasn’t as far over the edge. Internet tough guys brought out the worst, and best, of KK, though. What he did to Richo is classic.

Richo was/is an arrogant troll who couldn’t even stand himself…worse than MR, in that regard.

• HayesDaze37

That’s because he’s swinging on Jim Rome’s vine. Fave word of Rome fanatics when describing Raiders fans. ZZZzzz

• http://raiders.com The Real Albert Bigelow Paine

LMAO, this is a classic:

KoolKell Says:
    May 19th, 2011 at 2:12 pm
    The people that stalk me, call my office, threaten me etc, I’m pretty sure are connected with the Raiders.

I told the police as much.

KoolKell Says:
    May 19th, 2011 at 2:30 pm
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson Says:
    May 19th, 2011 at 2:26 pm

Kell, you are a good guy but do yourself a favor and listen to the part of yourself that thinks this is paranoid thinking.
    —————————————-
    Thanks, it’s just a hunch, but I believe it, and when my office encouraged me to go to the police, I mentioned it.

• raiderinparadise

time to turn some heads down the stretch. When mcfadden is back and Ford, Palmer will be 100% fine. He already calls a no huddle and audibles. Campbells head would explode if asked to do either lol.

I want another shot at patriots in playoffs.

• Blackmamba_20

hahaha

• http://www.wasRaider75.com wasbanned

Palco = Painter

• Blackmamba_20

i love the no huddle palmer has going on, Soup always went for it then called time out..

• raiderinparadise

LoL mamba …. so true campbell would start the cadience and then just call timeout …. i also noticed campbells audibles almost always resulted in lossed yardage lol.

not exactly the point of the no huddle or audibles

• http://. On the road again

I think Hue needs to go balls out on his pissed offedness against the refs. Call their BS, make some noise. The more he complains, the more he makes the league look like a bunch of conspirators. The league will want to save face and call off the dogs.

Keep it up Hue, do not let up. Call them for what they are, full of BS.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

CODE BLACK!