McFadden, Ford, Seymour and McClain not practicing

Wide receiver Denarius Moore returned to practice today after missing all of last week, as well as the game against the Chicago Bears.
The news isn’t as encourgaing for running back Darren McFadden (foot), receiver Jacoby Ford (foot), running back Taiwan Jones (hamstring), defensive tackle Richard Seymour (knee) and middle linebacker Rolando McClain (foot). All five are not at practice.
However, Ford is at least on the field, running from one side of the end zone to the other. He said Monday that he didn’t plan on practicing today but might give it a shot Thursday.
Fullbacks Marcel Reece and Mansae Tonga are practicing without any obvious effects from recent injuries. That gives the Raiders the prospect of having both fullbacks at full strength for the first time in awhile.
Even though Moore is back at practice, T.J. Houshmandzadeh is the one fielding punts. That likely is just in case Moore suffers a setback this week or aggravates his injury Sunday against the Miami Dolphins.
Three officials are working practice today, as has been the custom all season. The Raiders committed only six penalties for 44 yards against the Bears on Sunday.
The Raiders still are on pace to break the NFL record for most penalties (158) and penalty yards (1,304) in a season.
Cornerback Chimdi Chekwa posted on Twitter today that he is going to get his shoulder fixed once and for all. He supposedly was placed on injured reserve because of a lingering hamstring issue. Perhaps he is just addressing the shoulder issue as long as he has the time.

Follow me on Twitter: @corkonthenfl

Steve Corkran

• Method To My Madness

BRB

Armchair,
    Dressing as Kunta Kinte. Of course.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Black people who get really mad at white people for acting black are always a little suspect.

• Method To My Madness

397.Sullivan44 Says:
    November 30th, 2011 at 2:07 pm
    Brien, come to pine cove.

**************

I’m the champ…i decide…Bay Area is the zone….now get on with it lil guy…..be back later

Translation:

Brien is too big of a puzzy to meet me at pine cover. Later, coward.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Let’s settle this, once and for all, you cowards. I’ll be there. Will you? Save the ‘I didn’t really think it was you’ copout, because I’m tired of you mouths sprouting off where it’s safe. Show up, or back the hell off, because I named the time and place, and all you have to do is show up.

• ArmChair GM

Sullivan44 Says:
    November 30th, 2011 at 2:08 pm

Armchair,
    Dressing as Kunta Kinte. Of course.
    _______________________________________________________

Actually fool. Kunta Kinte was an actual person. A Mandinka warrior from West Africa. I’m Black, so my ancestors most likely come from West Africa as well.

So your futile, feeble, attempt to insult me by calling me Kunta Kinte fails once again.

As usual, you lose.

Now teach me more Blackness, Frosty Farrakhan.

• Blackmamba_20

Mr “Stains” ????

• ArmChair GM

Sullivan44 Says:
    November 30th, 2011 at 2:09 pm

______________________________________________________

So you admit to trying to “ACT BLACK”.

Those are your words, not mine.

The more you type, the more you play yourself, Milky Malcolm X.

• autopalm77

Right, scotty, tell that to my bronze star with the V device….Hypocrite…..

LA to TheBay Says:
    November 30th, 2011 at 1:39 pm

WMDs have been located in Alameda, CA.
    ———-
    Your 330lb girlfriend is going to kick your ass for calling her a WMD.

Pine Cove Tavern
    502 29th St
    Sacramento, CA 95816
    Cross st is E St. Any questions?

• Blackmamba_20

Brownstains ?? did you log off because Meth did ??

I want to know about your humor ??

“Ohbama was it”??

ho ho ho ho

• LA to TheBay

Sullivan44 Says:
    November 30th, 2011 at 2:15 pm
    LA to TheBay Says:
    November 30th, 2011 at 1:39 pm

WMDs have been located in Alameda, CA.
    ———-
    Your 330lb girlfriend is going to kick your ass for calling her a WMD.

——————

Not before she kicks yours, troll boy.

• ArmChair GM

Sullivan aka the Snowy Sojourner Truth will be performing his One Man Show entitled…

‘Get Your Hand Outta My Pocket!’ Live at the Black Repertory Theater on February 19th.

Please wear your Red Black and Green in support of Professor X and X Clan.

Learn the real Knowledge of Self from MR Sullivan Sojourner Marcus Garvey Harriett Tubman Muhammad.

Ashe.

This is show you will NOT want to miss!

You idiot, Armchair.
    You asked me who I was going to dress up as. I said Kunta. You then reply that I called you Kunta? You can’t even follow things you wrote, much less what I wrote. BTW, I don’t think you’re an idiot because of your race, it’s more in spite of your race. Hey, I know. Ask Brien for a ride to Pine Cove. Wear your loin cloth, for laughs.

• Blackmamba_20

Your 330lb girlfriend is going to kick your ass for calling her a WMD.

——————

Not before she kicks yours, troll boy.

——–
    man im quite partial to bubble butts… Find out what kind of man you are when boxing above ya weight..

• autopalm77

Scotty how are we going to tell you apart from all the other cross dresses at your flame bar….What color dress will you be wearing…..HYPOCRITE….

LA to TheBay Says:
    November 30th, 2011 at 2:20 pm

Sullivan44 Says:
    November 30th, 2011 at 2:15 pm
    LA to TheBay Says:
    November 30th, 2011 at 1:39 pm

WMDs have been located in Alameda, CA.
    ———-
    Your 330lb girlfriend is going to kick your ass for calling her a WMD.

——————

Not before she kicks yours, troll boy.
    ———-
    I love it. I even fooled LA. This is far too easy. Means I have carte blanche to ridicule the defenseless, and you’ll all blame it on ‘the troll’? Awesome stuff.

• LA to TheBay

Bob and Weave.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

You won’t be there autopalm, so show up. Speaking of autopalm, is that the nickname your Mom gave your left hand while under your covers, or was it the right hand?

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

show up, or shut up, works for me. ^^

• ArmChair GM

Sullivan44 Says:
    November 30th, 2011 at 2:23 pm

You idiot, Armchair.
    You asked me who I was going to dress up as. I said Kunta. You can’t even follow things you wrote, much less what I wrote.
    ______________________________________________________

Seriously, you typed this sentence with a straight face?

You are more pathetic than I thought.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

BTW, Armchair, we all saw Roots. Thanks anyway for the history lesson.

• autopalm77

No actually that’s a Marine Recon call sign that was given to me by my platoon….But you know nothing of teamwork, camaraderie or loyalty….HYPOCRITE…..

• ArmChair GM

Sullivan has now stopped so low as to clone and troll HIMSELF.

He then proceeds to confuse himself by his own posts.

Well at least he predicted the Bears-Raiders game accurately last week. Oh wait….

Sullivan44 Says:
    November 23rd, 2011 at 8:42 pm

Really though,

Bears 21, Raiders 13.

Even good Raider teams play poorly against good defenses. We’re going to lose 3 more. This will be one of them. Sorry charlie.

• Blackmamba_20

@421 lol .. indeed

Armchair?
    Are you confused? You asked ME who I was going to dress up as. After I answered you then said I was calling you Kunta. I pointed out you are pretty slow. Your reply proves me right. Take my advice. shut the hell up, because you aren’t helping your case. Stupid people rarely do.

• mcfadden20.

So this is why Sullivan us here , cuz he wants to get his ass whooped ? Lol

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Of course it was autopalm.I got commissioned in SOCOM as well. Lt. Colonel. I rock.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

I’m here to call out the spineless who are all talk, McFadden. Even children like you are invited. Bring popcorn, and your camera, so you’ll have something to share at school.

• ArmChair GM

Sullivan44 Says:
    November 30th, 2011 at 2:31 pm

Armchair?
    _____________________________________________________

MR you are posting as two different people at the same time, while trolling yourself.

Now you are upset because I exposed you as the Sybil retard that you are.

I’m still waiting for you to teach me Blackness though, since I know nothing about that or the state of Oakland either.

• mcfadden20.

Sullivan is dumb piece of sh!t idk how anybody can scoop to such low levels even Sandusky looks like a better person compared to sully

• Silverandblack666

Sandusky44

There is no bigger troll than you.

I will meet you name the place and time.

• autopalm77

YOU COULDN’T HACK ONE DAY IN COUNTRY…PATHETIC HYPOCRITICAL COWARD….

• mcfadden20.

Children ? Seriously u homo , is that all you can come up with ? Lame stupid okes after your ass gets whooped left m right all day ever day

• mcfadden20.

Looks like the troll is gone

• baumraiders

I think the Raiders win big time on sunday. We will hear how this is a trap game all week, and dolphins are the greatest 3-8 team ever and the raiders will put the doubters to sleep this week with an impressive win.

• mcfadden20.

Code Black baby

• Blackmamba_20

Why did brown stains Disappear just as Meth said he was loggin off, are you a on leash “stains”??

Tell me about your Hilarity ?

• Blackmamba_20

CODE FCKN BLACK”mamba”

• autopalm77

Code silver…Baby….

• Blackmamba_20

439.baumraiders Says:
    November 30th, 2011 at 2:38 pm

—-

Yeah the self proclaimed best CB Tandem in the league is going to be tested by palmer and Moore, DHB etc.. i hope we run up 4-5 touchdowns and give seabass the day off.

• fingers

Don’t know about a blowout but I think the Raiders get a solid win…
    Raiders 27….Flipper 17…

• Silverandblack666

Sandusky44 the failed Hollywood script writer who has strong incestuous family values and thinks he is an expert on thug life because he listened to a few Tu-pac CD’s.

Whats even more pathetic is how he claims people here are trolls that post under several monikers while he has admitted to being MR and several other demented names!

• mcfadden20.

I think this will b our 1st comfortable win of the year :)

• baumraiders

I said we would win 30-20, but i would like to change it to 38-17, we win by 3 TDs and they score a TD at the end to make it look like it wasn’t a massacre

• Blackmamba_20

OK better get my prediction listed.

UM,,,

Raiders 34

Personality Disorder 10
    2 x bush (reggie) fumbles

• mcfadden20.

Code muthafukkin Black

• fingers

Lol…I think some of these Raider games has shortened my lifespan this year..I’d love a blowout for a change …