Same players missing at practice Thursday

By Steve Corkran
Thursday, December 1st, 2011 at 10:57 am in Oakland Raiders.

Another day, another practice without running back Darren McFadden, wide receivers Jacoby Ford and Denarius Moore, defensive tackle Richard Seymour, defensive end Jarvis Moss and middle linebacker Rolando McClain.
At this point, it’s looking as if McFadden, Ford, Moore and Moss won’t be able to play against the Miami Dolphins on Sunday. Seymour is expected to do what he has done the past three weeks, play on a limited basis without practicing all week.
It remains to be seen what happens with McClain, who was in Alabama last night, for unknown reasons, when police were called to a residence after a report of a fight and shots fired.
McClain has been playing through a foot injury the past month or so. It’s conceivable that he was allowed to go to Alabama to see a specialist. We won’t know for sure until coach Hue Jackson speaks with the media in another hour or so.
Moore is on the practice field, as is kicker Sebastian Janikowski. However, neither player is doing much, other than watching from up close.

Follow me on Twitter: @corkonthenfl

• DMAC

I hate to see this but,

Kirk > Blackstock

• DMAC

say

• beach

McClain better be in Miami with the team Friday night. Dumb ass! :(

• DMAC

say

• Just Fire Baby

I’d rather my LB have a lot of beef and thug it up, than have my QB be nice to everyone and be smashed 24/7.

Although, that is not much of options.

• DMAC

My bad ya’ll. Computer trippin.

• morilla

Bruce Campbell MLB!!! Hahaha

• SilverAndBlackBleeder

99.raiderinparadise Says:
    December 1st, 2011 at 11:47 am
    fuk dis ninja. cut him. give blackstock the start and groom the scrub MLB’s out there available.

————-

wouldn’t complain if we brought in Lofa now regardless of his knee issues just in case this McClain thing is bigger than how it’s being reported now…..I’m sure we can get him for the cheap…

• DMAC

Where you at Franz?????

Franz???

• DIRT-LOT FOOTBALL

MOST,THERE R SOME GOOD ONES,BUT MOST MEDIA HACKS SPIN THE SH&T THE WAY THEY WANT 2 ANYWAY..

• LA to TheBay

Vegas, I’d rather have my MLB thug it up on the field.

I know he’s been hurt but he still not what he supposed to be out there.

Get your sh;t together, Ro.

• Blackmamba_20

Morilla Says:
    December 1st, 2011 at 11:44 am
    @morila, homie come on now dawg, lets wait for a bit more info…
    —————-

I can’t wait to hear Hue’s explanation for this. Was he going to practice at all this week? Is he there today.

My problem with him is he has been getting in trouble for a long time. Even before the Raiders. I wish he would learn. He needs to stop going back to Bama. Trouble follows him. I have been a vocal supporter and critic of him, but damn. Stuff like this gets to me.
    ..”…………….

As it does for me, i want nothin more than for him to get it, on and off the field…. Not many peeps get a shot MLB for the oakland raiders as a career path..hed be wise to buck his ideas and his play… Im hoping the best for him, but your right he doesnt help himself right now, still a kid hey?

• morilla

LA To TheBay Says:
    December 1st, 2011 at 11:50 am
    Vegas, I’d rather have my MLB thug it up on the field.
    ———–

Amen to that.

• fingers

Vikings to release McNabb…… Wonder where he’s gonna end up..

• DMAC

CFL

• Dstomp

DMAC Says:
    December 1st, 2011 at 11:53 am

CFL
    ********************
    lol, nice

• Just Fire Baby

Vegas, I’d rather have my MLB thug it up on the field.

***************************

Well of course.

Not burying McClain at this stage, I am too pot-committed to him right now, as is the team.

• morilla

Wonder where he’s gonna end up..
    _________________

Texans?

• autopalm77

Just shows how serious they are about the GAME….That’s why it takes 6weeks for a hang nail injury when they are at home, clubbing and having gun battles…Curry can replace him in the middle next year…..

• Just Fire Baby

Tough for McNabb to play with that giant fork sticking out of his back.

• Dstomp

morilla Says:
    December 1st, 2011 at 11:54 am

Wonder where he’s gonna end up..
    _________________

Texans?
    ******************
    Bears are in front of them now on the wire, I say the Bears.

• DIRT-LOT FOOTBALL

AND THE STARTING QB 4 YOUR SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS..#5

• fingers

McClain… Wise up Man!

• Blackmamba_20

Man i loved the law firm… Regardless of there run stuffing abilty… They were two of my favs, howard should still be here man !!!

• autopalm77

JFB…You are in great form today….You doing some stand up on the side…..???

• DMAC

Hey Vegas,

would you take the Pats at +21?

• hwnrdr

126.DMAC Says:
    December 1st, 2011 at 11:59 am
    Hey Vegas,

would you take the Pats at +21?

LOL, yeah!

• DMAC

LA to TheBay,

I’m waiting for the 2nd verse.

• DMAC

hwnrdr Says:
    December 1st, 2011 at 12:02 pm

126.DMAC Says:
    December 1st, 2011 at 11:59 am
    Hey Vegas,

would you take the Pats at +21?

LOL, yeah!
    =========

Bet the house on it?

• autopalm77

Does anybody think that Hue loves these guys too much and may be far to easy on them….???? Not enough of a disciplinarian….???

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

You meant -21 ?

• DMAC

Yeah, you know what I mean

• inonewordraider

autopalm77 Says:
    December 1st, 2011 at 12:02 pm

_________________
    no way

• The Big Banana

My bad ya’ll. Computer trippin.

____________

You’d make a good software engineer. Whenever something’s wrong they blame it on a ‘bug’.

- ‘Hey boss, found the problem. There was a bug in my code’

- ‘Great, you fix it?’

- ‘yep, good to go’

- ‘Great work’

What’s really being said here…

- ‘Hey boss, I found where I fked up’

- ‘Fixed now?’

- ‘yeah, my bad’

- ‘good, now let me praise you for fixing what you broke in the first place’

So yes, blame it on the computer DMAC. Lol

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

They must be playin Indy

• DMAC

Yessir

• hwnrdr

129.DMAC Says:
    December 1st, 2011 at 12:02 pm
    hwnrdr Says:
    December 1st, 2011 at 12:02 pm

126.DMAC Says:
    December 1st, 2011 at 11:59 am
    Hey Vegas,

would you take the Pats at +21?

LOL, yeah!
    =========

Bet the house on it?

No, never will let my kids sleep on the streets because daddy F’ed up!
    What would be funny is that Indy upsets the Pats this week! LOL

• inonewordraider

autopalm77 Says:
    December 1st, 2011 at 11:54 am

____________________
    mcclain backed up by goethel

• raiderinparadise

Hue needs to react correctly to this by AT LEAST BENCHING HIM this game.

You know he mentally won’t be able to play thru it this Sunday.

• raiderinparadise

Goethal and Ricky Brown went IR, bruce davis II a bengal and our options are thin….

I would say Trevor Scott at WLB or Groves and put Curry in Middle.

• autopalm77

Allowing players, who are injured to be anywhere else but rehabiitating at the facility even for a day…Seymour has been out of state more in the days leading up to games than he has been in California and now this with McClain….Why….NO WAY…????

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

morilla Says:
    December 1st, 2011 at 11:29 am

Screw him. I am sick of sticking by and supporting this kid. He just doesnt get it. He has a track record dating back to college and I could care less if he is a Raider anymore. We don’t need people like him on the team.
    ———–
    It’s football, not a tryout for Glee. That aside, I’m sure the organization will take your opinion into account, knowing you’re sensitive, and all.

• morilla

Oh spare me Sulli. I would rather him act like Suh than some dude trying to hold on to cred and acting like some street thug.

You want to act like a bada$$? Then do it on the field.

• Raist2947

Why does it matter if you are the first to post? Also posting with just to stat that you were the first with no other comment seems childish… unless i am missing something. sorry if this seems rude… i am just trying to understand

• Pingback: Bubble Ninja hack,Bubble Ninja cheats,Bubble Ninja generator,Bubble Ninja naruto,Bubble Ninja generator gold,Bubble Ninja adder gold,Bubble Ninja generator silver,Bubble Ninja generator ingot,Bubble Ninja download,Bubble Ninja bot,Bubble Ninja tool,Bubble