Same players missing at practice Thursday

By Steve Corkran
Thursday, December 1st, 2011 at 10:57 am in Oakland Raiders.

Another day, another practice without running back Darren McFadden, wide receivers Jacoby Ford and Denarius Moore, defensive tackle Richard Seymour, defensive end Jarvis Moss and middle linebacker Rolando McClain.
At this point, it’s looking as if McFadden, Ford, Moore and Moss won’t be able to play against the Miami Dolphins on Sunday. Seymour is expected to do what he has done the past three weeks, play on a limited basis without practicing all week.
It remains to be seen what happens with McClain, who was in Alabama last night, for unknown reasons, when police were called to a residence after a report of a fight and shots fired.
McClain has been playing through a foot injury the past month or so. It’s conceivable that he was allowed to go to Alabama to see a specialist. We won’t know for sure until coach Hue Jackson speaks with the media in another hour or so.
Moore is on the practice field, as is kicker Sebastian Janikowski. However, neither player is doing much, other than watching from up close.

Follow me on Twitter: @corkonthenfl

• Blackmamba_20

They say the shots missed badley, kind of like his tackle on LT.

• http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXj7I1RzLSE&feature=related exlaraiderseasonticketholder

Dr. James Andrews is revered in the professional sports world. Better than any West Coast or East Coast Ortho period.

• Just Fire Baby

47.fingers Says:
    December 1st, 2011 at 11:20 am
    He wears the green dot on his helmet so I think that means he’s a field Capt ..

==========================================
    Green dot means he has the electronics in his helmet like the QB. LMFAO

• http://mistabrownisalogcabinrepublican.com RaidingTexas

I just looked at Google street view where the shooting happened. It doesn’t look like a really bad area. But I wonder why a dude making what he makes is hanging out in an area like that – especially while his teammates are back in Oakland practicing.

I guess you know what they say about “you can take the boy out of the hood . . .”

• DMAC

Just Fire Baby Says:
    December 1st, 2011 at 11:24 am

Well here you are, the siblings of Rolando:

=========

serious issues man

• The Big Banana

if you named your child Brandy?

________

Same thing, unless you have a great voice. An employer is looking at job apps and has one named Brandy and another named Samantha. Who does he/she choose?

• raiderinparadise

McPlain is disrupting momentum for this team. I think he sucks, but I have seen Blackstock, McClain is the best option we have. Now its looking like he will cause some issues to the veterans on that D.

You think Seymour will like to hear about this? While he plays hurt every game, battling in the trenches for the young guys at the end of his career?

• SilverAndBlackBleeder

52.exlaraiderseasonticketholder Says:
    December 1st, 2011 at 11:23 am

—————-

Then why are they shootin’ at the doctor’s office??!! Shouldn’t that bring his medical reputation down a little?

I know, lemme stop…I’m just bein’ silly….trying to find some humor in the possibility he was approved to go see a specialist at the crib, yet decided to make the most of the trip and go to a house party where some ish wound up poppin’ off…..

• DMAC

The Big Banana Says:
    December 1st, 2011 at 11:26 am

if you named your child Brandy?

________

=======

Neither. He goes w/ Tequila.
    lol
    Naw, I’m just fk’n w/ you man.

• Just Fire Baby

**********************

If said Brandy has a bigger rack, I am going with her.

• raiderinparadise

Tequila McClain

you cant make this up.

tequila mcclain? thats worse than Taiwan.

his mother shoulda swallowed.

• Blackmamba_20

Lets just see what hue has to say before blaming the coach.. Theres a reasonnrolando was back in bama, i dont thnk hue expected him the be playing cowboys an indians..

• morilla

Screw him. I am sick of sticking by and supporting this kid. He just doesnt get it. He has a track record dating back to college and I could care less if he is a Raider anymore. We don’t need people like him on the team.

• Just Fire Baby

Pretty safe bet that one, if not both, of Rolando’s siblings will be dead before he retires.

• raiderinparadise

I knew a girl named Tequila at 24hr fitness, the desk girl. She was hot.

• DMAC

raiderinparadise Says:
    December 1st, 2011 at 11:30 am

I knew a girl named Tequila at 24hr fitness, the desk girl. She was hot.
    =======

I once knew this girl named blow job Betty.

• raiderinparadise

Cut him now Hue and send a message to the team.

Rookie coach needs to do something. At least suspend him for the MIA game.

• marios

He may have had a family matter, you never know so don’t be too quick to judge.

• raiderinparadise

@67.

blowjob Betty? you mean Sullivan44′s mom right?

• DMAC

Maybe, who knows

• raiderinparadise

marios Says:
    December 1st, 2011 at 11:32 am
    He may have had a family matter, you never know so don’t be too quick to judge.

********

if you read the articles, the family matter was stick-ups and people after his relatives cuz he rich.

he flew ot “get anothe rlook at his ankle specialist” lol and instead was working on his street cred.

• morilla

Marios Says:
    December 1st, 2011 at 11:32 am
    He may have had a family matter, you never know so don’t be too quick to judge.
    ———–

Then fine, deal with your family matter and not going out late at night with your old thug buddies.

• Just Fire Baby

I support Rolando!!!!!

I don’t care what these guys do off-the-field, just don’t be stupid enough to get caught.

Once you get caught, than I am done with them.

• raiderinparadise

vikings to release mcnabb > boller

• DIRT-LOT FOOTBALL

IF THIS TEAM TANKS BECAUSE 1 GUY WAS INVOLVED IN AN OFF THE FIELD INCIDENT..IT HAS BIGGER ISSUES

• DMAC

This muthaphucka better bring it on Sunday and all will be forgotten w/ me.

• Just Fire Baby

If only we could get McClain to terroize NFL backfields, like the McClains terroize SW Decatur!!

• The Big Banana

61. Just Fire Baby Says: December 1st, 2011 at 11:28 am An employer is looking at job apps and has one named Brandy and another named Samantha. Who does he/she choose? **********************
    If said Brandy has a bigger rack, I am going with her.

_____________

Brandy wouldn’t even get far enough in the process to know what her rack looks like.

• SilverAndBlackBleeder

76.DIRT-LOT FOOTBALL Says:
    December 1st, 2011 at 11:34 am

——————

Would say I agree, but when you have been designated one of the team “leaders” you gotta be smarter than that…Hopefully it’ll be as simple as a lesson taught / lesson learned. What I’m thankful for is that he’s one of the youngest guys on the team. We definitely don’t need to have too many guys looking up to dude from a ‘seeking wisdom’ standpoint and this ish happening…..Again though, if it was all just a freak accident and bad timing and he was excused to leave, cool…if not….it’s a problem that needs to be nipped quick

• DMAC

The Big Banana Says:
    December 1st, 2011 at 11:37 am

If said Brandy has a bigger rack, I am going with her.

_____________

======

She probably sends him a little pic text message

• davidon

He’s got the cash..move your family out of Bama already.

• Blackmamba_20

@alot off funny ass coments going down… Love it.

@morila, homie come on now dawg, lets wait for a bit more info…

• Just Fire Baby

I don’t think this was a freak accident.

The McClain’s shoot people, have been shot, and carry guns.

Probably a fairly typical Wednesday evening.

• DMAC

davidon Says:
    December 1st, 2011 at 11:39 am

He’s got the cash..move your family out of Bama already.
    =======

Yeah, move them to East Oakland already!

• SilverAndBlackBleeder

85.DMAC Says:
    December 1st, 2011 at 11:40 am
    davidon Says:
    December 1st, 2011 at 11:39 am

He’s got the cash..move your family out of Bama already.
    =======

Yeah, move them to East Oakland already!

————-

hahahaha

• Just Fire Baby

Something tells me Rolando, Tequila and Myke McClain wouldn’t fit in, in Orinda.

• LA to TheBay

Pretty obvious that McClain’s a fkin a$$hole. I left behind immature BS in the hood for less than 50 Gs and this fool can’t leave it behind for 30+ million?

Wow.

• beach

McClain is a loser. He refuses to talk to the media, is not a fan favorite, and now this! No commitment to the team in what was a promising season. A loss to Miami, coupled with a Denver win in Minnesota, would ruin our chances. Eff Rolando McClain!

• DMAC

No disrespect to East Oakland born and raised there and still reside in the O. Love it.
    Just having a little fun w/ it!

• DIRT-LOT FOOTBALL

SILVERANDBLACKBLEEDER,I AGREE.HOPE HE IS LIKE JANO AND WORKS HIS WAY THROUGH HIS EARLY/YOUTHFULL ISSUES AND TURNS INTO A GREAT ONE.WE SHALL SEE.

• morilla

@morila, homie come on now dawg, lets wait for a bit more info…
    —————-

I can’t wait to hear Hue’s explanation for this. Was he going to practice at all this week? Is he there today.

My problem with him is he has been getting in trouble for a long time. Even before the Raiders. I wish he would learn. He needs to stop going back to Bama. Trouble follows him. I have been a vocal supporter and critic of him, but damn. Stuff like this gets to me.

• DIRT-LOT FOOTBALL

REFUSING TO SPEAK TO THE MEDIA IS A PLUS IN MY BOOK…

• DMAC

DIRT-LOT FOOTBALL Says:
    December 1st, 2011 at 11:44 am

REFUSING TO SPEAK TO THE MEDIA IS A PLUS IN MY BOOK…
    ======

Not to your own fans though

• hwnrdr

Yes, lets wait to see what actually happened. I strongly believe that he had an excuse to go to ‘Bama…and if trouble follows this kid around, then he shouldn’t go back home anymore!

• The Big Banana

She probably sends him a little pic text message

__________

Lol. Especially if Favre is doing the hiring.

• DMAC

lol

• beach

Hue has some explaining to do now!

• raiderinparadise

fuk dis ninja. cut him. give blackstock the start and groom the scrub MLB’s out there available.

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

LOL
    _____

The Big Banana Says:
    December 1st, 2011 at 11:46 am

She probably sends him a little pic text message

__________

Lol. Especially if Favre is doing the hiring.