1,071

Raiders worked out Hayes, Keglar

The Raiders policy is not to divulge the names of players not under contract. Therefore, it’s always a guessing game as to which players they work out, even if it is in front of coach Hue Jackson, and he is asked the players’ names.
No worries. We have ways of finding out what they don’t want you to know. As evidence, the players worked out Monday were linebackers Gerald Hayes and Stanford Keglar.
Hayes has played in the NFL for several years, most recently with the San Diego Chargers. He spent the bulk of his career with the Arizona Cardinals.
Keglar played in 10 games for the Tennessee Titans last season.
Neither player was signed. That doesn’t mean one won’t be signed at some point.

Follow me on Twitter: @corkonthenfl

Steve Corkran

• http://www.safc.com/page/StadiumofLightDetail/0,,10281~1706060,00.html neilb

Told you before,Dmac has a broken bone in his foot not a sprain.

• hwnrdr

How long ago was the SD game? Wasn’t it first week of November? What actually happened to Jacoby Ford???

• http://www.ibabuzz.com/oaklandraiders/ r8eray

We’re in trouble guys….

VittorioTafur Vittorio Tafur
    Did I forget Taiwan Jones? Not out here
    35 minutes ago

VittorioTafur Vittorio Tafur
    Moss back at practice, Seymour practicing as is Boss, Henderson just watching
    37 minutes ago

RAIDERS OAKLAND RAIDERS
    The Raiders have signed RB Lonyae Miller and LB Carl Ihenacho to their practice squad.
    50 minutes ago
    Retweeted by VittorioTafur

VittorioTafur Vittorio Tafur
    No McFadden obviously, and Schilens just watching
    40 minutes ago

VittorioTafur Vittorio Tafur
    No Ford or Moore at practice
    41 minutes ago

• ArmChair GM

I’m tired of all this secrecy and posturing by Hue about injuries. That act is old and tired already, and it’s costing him credibility in my opinion.

If a guy has a broken bone just say it so we can move on and prepare for it. But to call these obvious significant injuries little “nicks” but yet we are losing players for MONTHS is absolutely ridiculous!

• DMAC

Good morning to my west coast ryders.

Good afternoon to my east coast ryders.

• Dakota

1032.mcfadden20. Says:
    December 7th, 2011 at 10:32 am
    inonewordraider Says:
    December 7th, 2011 at 10:30 am

CorkOnTheNFL Steve Corkran
    Jason Campbell still not cleared to practice. It has been more than seven weeks since his surgery to repair broken right collarbone.

———-

why the eff isn’t he IR yet we could have signed someone else to replace him..

+++++++++++++++

I am glad they did not place him on the IR. It would be Raider luck that we win the last game of the season to make the playoffs, but lose Carson Palmer to injury. Wouldn’t you like JC to come in instead of some other QB that is so bad they couldn’t get a job when the Texans, KC and Bears all lost their starters?

• hwnrdr

Wassuppp, DMAC!

• fingers

Kenny Stabler…. I used to study the playbook by the light of the Juke box….

Now that’s Raider schidt…

• ElkGRaider

No DMAC, no Ford, no DMoore, no heart, no urgency, no draws (only panties)…

• ElkGRaider

ArmChair GM Says:
    December 7th, 2011 at 10:58 am

==================================

Amen…

• dvrick

# Method To My Madness Says:
    December 6th, 2011 at 3:58 pm

860, I’m going down to the Tribune tomorrow and waiting in the parking lot til I see Becker. Gonna wear my Batman mask and fck him in the b*tt.

• dvrick

# Just Fire Baby Says:
    December 6th, 2011 at 4:30 pm

When registration first started on here, there was no issues for about 4-5 months.

Than the roaches found ways to ruin things, and here we are again.

Still the best spot for Charger talk, you just have to work a little harder to find it, unfortunately.

• ghostraiders

Too early to start your garbage sully… try having some class atleast once in your life dude..

• JR

This is going to go down to the wire. It looks like Denver will lose this week. The Raiders may lose. Maybe Hue is holding everybody out so they will be healthy for the last 3 games (which will be must wins for the Raiders)?

Even so, if the Raiders win, I wouldn’t be surprised if they won by 22-10 rather than 37-35.

• ghostraiders

Jr… I don’t know how Chicago could beat Denver in Denver without Cutler and fortay…I think its an easy win for Denver.. for crying out loud.. k.c. was able to go into Chicago and win 10-3.. Chicago is done..

• JR

I thought Den was playing NE this week.

• GoodOle00

F’in hate Denver.

Have to admit Hue fudging on DMCs injury is smart strategy. Make teams prep for him just in case

• dvrick

# GoodOle00 Says:
    December 7th, 2011 at 11:36 am

F’in Love Denver.

Have to admit Hue fudging on DMCs injury is dumb strategy.Really shows he can’t coach.

• qodrn

THE RAIDER PREDICTION BOARD

Dedicated to the legacy of Al Davis
    Protected by the rally squirrel and Coliseum rodents

2011 Raider Games

First: Ghostraider (exact score) Raiders 23 Broncos 20
    Second: Sullivan44 Buffalo 38 Raiders 35
    Third: Pretty Rick Raiders 34 Jets 24
    Fourth: Sullivan44 Patriots 31 Raiders 14
    Fifth: Fingers Raiders 24 Browns 17
    Sixth: Zymurge Chiefs 28 Raiders 0 (WTF)
    Honorable Mention: LA for PAIN
    Seventh: Noone…at all. Broncos 38 Raiders 24
    Eighth: La Milicia Negra (exact score (sadly))
    Ninth: TheToozFan55 (exact score) Raiders 24 Bolts 17
    Tenth: TRIPLE TIE (Exact score) Raiders 27 Vikings 20
    R8eray + Just Fire Baby + The Big Banana
    Eleventh: Beware of Raiders Raiders 25 Bears 20
    Twelth: Autopalm77 Dolphins 34 Raiders 14

baumraiders Raiders 34 Packers 31 LOL
    Blackmamba_20 The Mighty S&B 23 Unwashed Forskins 20
    downsouthraider Raiders 24 Cheese Whiz 21
    Jesus Packers 35 Raiders 20
    McFadden20 34-24 Raiders
    Method To My Madness Raiders 35 Packers 21
    Pretty Rick Raiders-27 Packers-23 (gulp)
    PlunkforHOF Raiders 17 Lackers 10

• Duke

I’m suprised we haven’t brought back Derrick Hagan with the WR injuries we have had. He had a good pre-season and could contribute more than T.J. “Who’s Your Momma”. Louis Murphy although finally healthy hasn’t impressed anybody and I am still waiting for Chaz to fall down for the season to get back on his usual IR status. We also need to get Reese more involved out of the backfield. This week is our Superbowl!!

• Pingback: go to my website,click here to get free coupon