McFadden still not practicing, likely won’t play Sunday

By Steve Corkran
Thursday, December 8th, 2011 at 10:48 am in Oakland Raiders.

Running back Darren McFadden is not practicing once again, which increases the odds against his playing Sunday against the Green Bay Packers.
The Raiders have one more practice before they board a plane for Green Bay. It’s almost inconceivable to envision McFadden playing Sunday, even if he is able to practice Friday.
He has not performed any football-related activities since he suffered a mid-foot sprain Oct. 23, early in a game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
At this point, it’s on to targeting the Detroit Lions as the possible return for McFadden.
That also appears to be the case for wide receivers Jacoby Ford (foot) and Denarius Moore (foot), both of whom have not practiced for several weeks.
Fortunately for the Raiders, wide receiver Chaz Schilens returned to practice today, four days after he suffered a foot injury against the Miami Dolphins.
As of now, it appears as if the Raiders will enter the Packers game with Schilens and Darrius Heyward-Bey as the starting receivers, with only Louis Murphy and T.J. Houshmandzadeh as the backups.
Running back Taiwan Jones (hamstring) also is out of practice once again. He sounded hopeful about returning this week, given he was at about “75-80 percent” in his agility drills Monday.
So, Michael Bush figures to get the lion’s share of the workload running the ball for the sixth straight game, with Marcel Reece and Rock Cartwright on call, if needed, to lighten the load.
Defensive tackle John Henderson returned to practice despite a sore knee. He appeared to be limping around during the drills but he said he intends to play Sunday.
Cornerback Chris Johnson rejoined his teammates only three days after his sister Jennifer was shot and killed and his mother Della was wounded by a 46-year-old man in Texas.
Johnson’s mother is expected to survive, according to police who responded to the call.
Bryan McCann was fielding kicks at practice in case Ford isn’t able to make it back. Cartwright and Tyvon Branch are other candidates to handle kick-return duites.

Follow me on Twitter: @corkonthenfl

• Method To My Madness

MR is just in a zone…dont think he will get out of it lmao…this is comedy

• LA to TheBay

Fk religion, if Tebow isn’t hitting that, he should be evaluated for a mental issue.

• HairyBush

Let’s play 1998 Oakland Raiders trivia.
    No cheating

1st one to answer all 5 questions correctly will be named semi pro chamion for the day. (crown will be mailed to you)

1)what 3 positions did Aundray Bruce play?

2)Was NFL network’s Bucky Brooks on the roster?

3)How many years was Albert Lewis in the league in 1998?

4)Who was the 3rd string QB?

5)Was Andre Rison on the roster?

DON’T CHEAT!

• mcfadden20.

Sandy 44 if you have to talk to yourself why Wont you go stand infront of the mirror

• DeuceDeuce

You guys are retarded if you think thats his GF..

Thats Lucy Pinder, british model. BAD RUMOR that was debunked a long time ago

• Blackmamba_20

350.LA to TheBay Says:
    December 8th, 2011 at 1:26 pm
    Blackmamba_20 Says:
    December 8th, 2011 at 1:22 pm
    anyone seen Brett Hartmann from the texan punt and then run down field and blow his knee out.. Very funny viewing.

———–

Couldn’t be any better than Gus Ferotte (sp?) heabutting his eyes into the back of his head or that kicker that pulled a hammy after celebrating a FG.

——-

BILL Gramatica ?? amazing !!

Gus Ferotte – Idiot, but great viewing though,

• HairyBush

*champion

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Bad rumor? People could start that bad rumor about me any day?

• DeuceDeuce

Sullivan44 Says:
    December 8th, 2011 at 1:31 pm
    Bad rumor? People could start that bad rumor about me any day?

—-

Bad as in no truth..

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Do you have a link that states that isn’t his girlfriend? Because every link I can find says it is.

• Raiders4Life88

This is ridiculous! Whos paying off the doctors now ? somebody really doesnt wn.t these guys to play

• LA to TheBay

1)what 3 positions did Aundray Bruce play?

LB, DE, TE

2)Was NFL network’s Bucky Brooks on the roster?

3)How many years was Albert Lewis in the league in 1998?

This I don’t know. (do I get credit for 4/5?)

4)Who was the 3rd string QB?

I’m gonna go with Hollas

5)Was Andre Rison on the roster?

Bad Moon didn’t show up until we were winning… so I’m going to say no.

• mcfadden20.

Code black is going to destroy Packers

• Pingback: Oakland Raiders Links That You’ll Want To See December 8, 2011 « Raiders Central - The Ultimate Oakland Raiders Blog

• HairyBush

LA to TheBay Says:
    December 8th, 2011 at 1:35 pm

1)what 3 positions did Aundray Bruce play?

LB, DE, TE

2)Was NFL network’s Bucky Brooks on the roster?

3)How many years was Albert Lewis in the league in 1998?

This I don’t know. (do I get credit for 4/5?)

4)Who was the 3rd string QB?

I’m gonna go with Hollas

5)Was Andre Rison on the roster?

Bad Moon didn’t show up until we were winning… so I’m going to say no
    ————————————
    nice try, 3 out of 5

• LA to TheBay

HB,

3??

What else did I miss?

• HairyBush

LA to TheBay Says:
    December 8th, 2011 at 1:37 pm
    HB,

3??

What else did I miss?

——————–
    I’ll give people a couple more mins and I’ll tell you.

• Master Beeecham

That chick is a 5 or a 6. AND I’m pretty sure I banged her the last time I partied in Clearwater.

Had stinky pinkie for a week.

Trust me goobers, the hottest tramps in the world are from Puerto Rico. I’ll be co-sponsoring the Marina Del Rey Beach Women’s Volleyball Tourney this year (along with Miller Light) and always let the Puerto Rican team crash in my penthouse.

That weekend, 7-11 sells out of Magnums and Funyuns in about 15 mins. If you know what I am talking about.

COME WIT IT AND COME CORRECT NO CHUMPS WHUT

• Method To My Madness

368.Master Beeecham Says:
    December 8th, 2011 at 1:39 pm

Had stinky pinkie for a week.

COME WIT IT AND COME CORRECT NO CHUMPS WHUT

*****************

dummy go to CVS or the fkin grocery store and get hella 12 packs…its obvious you dont lambo a fkin thing cept your hand

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Saw you on the Sacramento River, Beecham. You, a bunch of chicks with adams apples, with Joe Jackson’s “you can’t get what you want” blaring from your boat. good times.

• Lowdown_in_Beijing

Sulli,

Take a number,

The order of reparations goes like this:

Egyptians must payback the Jews

Helenic Empire must pay back Persia, Europe and The Magrhib region of N. Africa.

The Anglos to pay back the Saxons

The Galls payback the Anglos

Persians to payback the Assyrians

& C.

It’s called wait your turn.

Raider 36

Packers 12

• LA to TheBay

——————–
    I’ll give people a couple more mins and I’ll tell you.

===========

It’s cool, I’ll Google… suspense is killing me.

• LA to TheBay

LOL @ 371

• mcfadden20.

Code black … Cmon Cork , give us a new CODE BLACK update

• HairyBush

LA to TheBay Says:
    December 8th, 2011 at 1:43 pm
    ——————–
    I’ll give people a couple more mins and I’ll tell you.

===========

It’s cool, I’ll Google… suspense is killing me.
    —————-
    Lewis 15 years
    Wade wilson 3rd string

• Blackmamba_20

“Saw you on the Sacramento River, Beecham. You, a bunch of chicks with adams apples, with Joe Jackson’s “you can’t get what you want” blaring from your boat. good times”

==============

what were you doing there??

• mcfadden20.

Lowdown_in_Beijing Says:
    December 8th, 2011 at 1:43 pm
    Sulli,

Take a number,

The order of reparations goes like this:

Egyptians must payback the Jews

The Anglos to pay back the Saxons

The Galls payback the Anglos

Persians to payback the Assyrians

& C.

It’s called wait your turn.

Raider 36

Packers 12

—–

Code Black

• J Hill

7-11 sells out of Magnums and Funyuns in about 15 mins

——————————————————-

LOL!

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Black people have no choice but to wait their turn. In the meantime, there’ll be zero peace for the white man. You didn’t want black nationalism, so now you have urban blight surrounding you like sharks.

• Seymour Bush

J Hill Says:
    December 8th, 2011 at 10:52 am

Hue needs to come up big with the playcalling.
    ===========================================

Jackson needs to RELINQUISH the playcalling. They finally gave it to Saunders in the 4th two games ago and we got points. Now it’s time for Saunders to call ALL the plays.

• LA to TheBay

Awww, HB I should have known.

Good one.

• Master Beeecham

Brian the Genital, CVS is for losers, whimps and nerds.

In other words, the favorite shopping destination of you and your grandpa KrappyKell.

7-11 is where it all goes does, Skippy peanut butter $1.49 all day long!

I’m talking smooth or chunky, liver lips

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Next ESPN 30 for 30 is about Todd Marinovich.

Quick Trivia:

Which NFL owner was dumb enough to draft him in the 1st round?

• Lowdown_in_Beijing

Black nationalism?

Since when is Black a country?

Teacher: Sulli, which disablity do you have?

Sulli: How should I know, I’m retarded.

Bad Lowdown, do not feed the animals.

Raiders- 36

Packer- 12

Sulli’s IQ – 0

• LA to TheBay

Lewis — would have never guessed unless I looked it up.

Wilson I should have got.

• Method To My Madness

378.J Hill Says:
    December 8th, 2011 at 1:46 pm
    7-11 sells out of Magnums and Funyuns in about 15 mins

——————————————————-

LOL!

*************

Schit is trash J…..any soldier that lambos strong knows he gotta get the big packs at Walgreens or CVS….this guy doesnt hit air

• HairyBush

LA to TheBay Says:
    December 8th, 2011 at 1:52 pm
    Awww, HB I should have known.

Good one.

—————-
    I have to keep myself amused somehow. It’s been a looooong day.

We will have a test another day to check more of our Raider knowledge.

If I only spent this much time in law school.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Another fun fact:

Al Davis drafted Marinovich over Brett Favre.

Oh, one more fun fat: Al Davis never even released Marinovich. He was banned from the league for failing his 3rd drug test. He would have played for the Raiders all the way up till Al died this season, where then Hue Jackson would have shot him.

• Method To My Madness

382.Master Beeecham Says:
    December 8th, 2011 at 1:52 pm
    Brian the Genital, CVS is for losers, whimps and nerds.

7-11 is where it all goes does, Skippy peanut butter $1.49 all day long!

I’m talking smooth or chunky, liver lips

*********************

hahahahahahahah 3-packs? come on you dont lambo you jcat….you go grab condoms from 7-11 when you just come up on something outta nowhere and gotta mke a quick move…you planning in advance you get the 12 packs….beecher again you been caught in a lie

• Lowdown_in_Beijing

Seymour,

Amen and Amen!

Getting the feeling that there is NO gameplan.

After the rush of trick plays died down, Raiders Offense seems flat.

3rd and 9, Shotgun formation with Bush, here comes another draw.

Reminds me of when Gruden struggled to close games out for us.

Hue can build the Bully all he wants, just let Saunders call the plays.

• LA to TheBay

———

Link, source?

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

sorry but this game boils down to carson and if he can keep pace with rodgers. The pack has a defense that is stout in the middle vs the run, you have to attck the edges, but bush isnt quick enough for that. plus the pack im sure has watched the offense flounder the last few eeks vs 8 man fronts, so expect them to load up on early downs then bring the heat on passing downs.

If palmer turns the ball over or misses wide open guys like he has the last couple of weeks we will lose by 2 tds

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Black nationalism = reparations. That was a term used by anti-reparations arguers. You don’t want blacks to be paid reparations, have control over their own capital, so, the ghetto’s coming to a suburb near you. Karma.

• Method To My Madness

Al Davis rules….he is still the man….stop being upset MR he lambo’d ya momma back in the day and that Mark Davis may be your long lost brother

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Seymour Bush Says:
    December 8th, 2011 at 1:51 pm

———————————————-
    Where’d you get that from?

• GoodOle00

All World CB and former Raider Charles Woodsen back from a concussion suffered a few days ago and cleared to play against the Raiders however, MLBs AJ Hawk and Desmond Bishop both have calf issues and missed practice today…
    RB James Starks has an ankle sprain but says hes good to go. We’ll see…

——-

We need to run them over and keep Rogers and that O off the field

• LA to TheBay

————–

LOL.

Nope, Al learned his lesson. Cut Russell.

• J Hill

—————————————————–

LOL!

• Method To My Madness

379.Sullivan44 Says:
    December 8th, 2011 at 1:49 pm

393.Sullivan44 Says:
    December 8th, 2011 at 1:57 pm

*********************

LOL this guy is completely crazy…MR you have convinced me to not fk with you…I’m sure if its time to meet up you will have a bomb strapped to you and take everyone out…you’re nuts man

• mcfadden20.