Raiders live chat here Tuesday at noon

By Jon Becker
Monday, December 12th, 2011 at 5:00 pm in Oakland Raiders.

Join Steve Corkran for some Oakland Raiders updates during a live chat Tuesday at noon.

• SnB offense defense specialteams

Seymour,

I think you and I are looking at this the same way. For me, I recognize the defense has its limitations..but why are the penalties so numerous, the arm tackles, the miscommunication.

I understand the defense just getting beat because they are right garbage….but the lethargic look from start to finish is a reflection of the head coach.

Damn the x’s and o’s

• jmcclain

Beach Says:
    December 12th, 2011 at 5:54 pm
    JMcClain, our defense is underperforming. How is that hate? That is fact. Seymour has done nothing all season! We’ve had no defense to speak of for 9 seasons! Do you think this team is doing well?
    ——————-

Of coarse not but raiders are my team and there is hate read some posts the last few weeks I’m not making it up. Ya I was really upset yesterday but I’m not blaming just one person on this team. I’m a firm believer in the offensive and defensive lines being the key to winning football games. If those two don’t work you will lose games and IMO that’s why we’re losing games. The hate around here is blaming the wrong people plain and simple. We are who we are it takes time to turn this team around from the last 11 yrs. if you people want it to happen over night it will not. You seriously think we could beat the packers are go to the superbowl, I didn’t. I just keep it real no reason to hate on me.

• RaidaRay

Vegas, you know how to check your emails?

• Seymour Bush

2romes Says:
    December 12th, 2011 at 6:28 pm

The running back screen play, teams have caught on to that play because it is always, as far as I can remember, run on the same side.The Raiders need to run it to the other side of use a tightend screen

Also, the Raiders stopped using the passing plays underneath the Raiders line of scrimmage.In the past those were productive plays. Ever since Palmer the Raiders stopped using the plays that could help him get comfortable.
    ===========================================

Exactly. He runs end arounds that the defenses are now completly waiting for. Yesterday he did the fake punt. Honestly, I loved the call. We were down 31-0. Why the fook not? The problem with that call is you do NOT have the punter heave the rock. You do not do that! It is coaching 101. He did it once and it worked, but notice when coaches that know what they are doing call a fake, the back up Q might throw a pass. Not the punter. Or a kicker for that matter. Snapping the ball to the up guy, who happens to be a running back??? Good. Having punter throw down field? Bad. Coaching 101.

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

Silverandblack666 Says:
    December 12th, 2011 at 6:25 pm

Answer the question Mystic1?

August 2012 Hue Jackson says Palmer is having a great camp all the WR’s are healthy and we are ready to compete.

What will you do?
    ====================

“you have desecrated the spirit of the genie of the lamp” the geinie said to daffy duck

what a joke bra, if palmer magically turns it around and stops his free fall ill get on board. I hoped that he had a turning point in san diego but it was fools gold.

i dont see any evidence from the last two years that makes me think he can fix his turnover issue.

drink all the kool aid or md 20/20 you want bra, ill deal in reality.

• SnB offense defense specialteams

Jmcclain,

I tell you what….there are some highly paid Raiders that are “stealing” money from these Raiders.

You pay a guy top 5 pay…that guy is supposed to take over a game.

All we have is Wimbley’s game against San Diego. Damn, had one of those 4 just made a play against Buffalo or Denver we wouldn’t be here talking about this rapidly deteriorating situation.

Get me someone to play to their pay.

Guys like Ray Lewis, Polomalu, Revis, Wilfork…guys like that make their presence felt more weeks than not.

I sincerely doubt that the opponents even bother adjusting their game plans for the Raider so-called stars

• Seymour Bush

#101-well said.

• Just Fire Baby

Just checked my inbox all weekend, and now just looked in the Spam section.

Whoooops!!!!

I was at the Hilton, stayed out front around 1….

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

im out bootlickers

• ghostraiders

I can’t wait for j Campbell to sign with Seattle next season… so misty eyes can move right along with him… I still prefer Palmer over Campbell. .. wake up misty eyes… jc only a good back up for this team..but that’s it.. you need to stop fantasizing. .let it go..

• 8RaiderReign8

shiverin crack, save it that is a weak excuse, if we won last year without those guys why is it suddenly impossible now?

easy answer we had better qb play last year.
    ______________________

Simple answer…

Our D was much better last year

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

# ghostraiders Says:
    December 12th, 2011 at 6:38 pm

=========

actaually you might be on to something toast raider

PALMER SHOULD BE JC’S BACK UP NEXT YEAR!!

• Just Fire Baby

Don’t look now, but Seattle may end up with as many wins as us this season.

• RaidaRay

You back home?

• 8RaiderReign8

_____________________

Uhmmmm….

Shane at one point was our back-up QB

• Just Fire Baby

I know he is a sacred cow in here, but how bad has Veldheer been the last month?

Tons of penalties, sacks allowed, and all around crappy LT play.

• Just Fire Baby

I am about to go to the airport and go home.

• silverback

PALMER SHOULD BE JC’S BACK UP NEXT YEAR!!
    —-
    That is what you call dealing with reality?

• Seymour Bush

Shane at one point was our back-up QB
    =================================================

Emergency Q. Not back up. What that means is he would be in there to hand the rock off.

• lefty12

Bigot,all I’m doing is pointing out we all realize you hate Palmer because he is white and replaced your beloved Campbell.I refuse to discuss them with you because you refuse to look at the forest through the trees.It is your right to like whichever player you choose,for whatever reason you choose.But your constant whining about the situation isn’t going to change a damn thing and I believe many are getting sick and tired of you repeating the same BS over and over.BTW,I want the best player to play and I believe Palmer is a superior QB to Campbell.Bring in RGIII and I’ll probably change my mind who I want to play.You see,I don’t base my opinion on a persons color like you do.

• Seymour Bush

PALMER SHOULD BE JC’S BACK UP NEXT YEAR!!
    ===============================================

Now that statement is just plain silly. Even tho both those Q’s are lst rounders, if we went to trade Palmer, even after the last two weeks, I am sure we would get at least a lst rounder back. I would have a hard time believing we would get anything higher than a 3rd or 4th for Campbell.

• jmcclain

—————–

You can’t compare anyone to these guys. Ya raider fans want guys like this but there special athletes. It’s not fair to try to compare any player to these guys. I’m not a talent scout don’t pretend to be one raiders saw something in these guys do drafted them. Honestly though I’ll give mcclian one more yr to prove himself give Palmer. A whole training camp with this team give hue some time also. This team has been through tons this yr. I’m all for getting rid of players that don’t perform it’s just that this season compared to recent ones is just a wierd one I don’t no what it is this tebow crap etc.

• Silverandblack666

Answer the question Mystic1?

What will you do?

• Gerard

14.baumraiders Says:
    December 12th, 2011 at 5:13 pm
    McFadden will lead us to the promise land next year with whoever is the QB

Until he gets injured and misses multiple games like he has EVERY ONE of his first four seasons.

• http://www.addictedtoquack.com RaiderDuck

Where’s the live chat?!?!?

• http://www.addictedtoquack.com RaiderDuck
  • dvrick

# mcfadden20. Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 12:56 pm

Who let this monkey HUE JACK out of the zoo?

• dvrick

# RaiderDuck Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 1:07 pm

Where’s the live chat?!?!? — RIGHT HERE!!!

• dvrick

# Just Fire Baby Says:
    December 12th, 2011 at 6:42 pm

I am about to go to the airport and go meet my hero Tim Tebow!! So excited.

• dvrick

# DMAC Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 1:26 pm

I’m running out of excuses for these lame Raiders.
    Someone please help me.
    I’ll do anything!
    I’ll even suck your………

• raider_dsk

Steve:
    I am a high school and semi-pro referee and I think I can give you a good reason why the clipping foul was allowed to stand even though the play was cancelled. By rule, personal fouls can be either a live ball or dead ball foul. Since clipping is a personal foul in the NFL, it can be called in both instances. So it does not matter the status of the ball (live or dead), the foul is called in all cases.

D

• al d. davis

I’ve bashed everyone there is to bashed, ripped them good including the bulk of the subpar moron dummies who second as “players”, Hue Jack, Chuckie, etc…etc.

However, the real blame runs to the skipper, stank AL, who should have been run out of the league after 1983, last time we won the SuperBowl, once he figured out it was easier to make money winning lawsuits than football games.

The “back to Oakland” years were horrific, as stank AL sunk into dementia, alzheimers, had oozing pus sores on his face, while he was honored and adored for being the “Coach”, “Genius” etc. Maybe such monikers suited Stank at one time, but Stank went way past his time. The one bright moment came under Gruden’s command but AL couldn’t deal with Gruden (and ran him off), and knew positively that he, Stank AL, was the “wonderkind”, infallable, and would live forever.

Now we eat the fruit of what AL planted: a bullsh.t shoveling pimp and snake oil salesman for a coach; a recycled, over-the-hill embarassing DC, and the entire roster on which nary a playmaker can be found, except maybe Ford and Moore. What took 28 years in the making cannot be undone in one or even 2 or even 5 seasons. Hopefully, Amy Trask and Mark Davis will realize that Stanky AL in the last 28 was non-creative garbage, and to rid the team of Stank’s taint, the Raiders must be completely blown up, and start anew.

In the Raiders we trust.