McFadden, Ford and Jones not practicing

How the Raiders offense is going to look Sunday against the Detriot Lions is taking shape, based on who is practicing this week.
In short, their offense likely will look much the same as it has the past month, with the notable exception of wide receiver Denarius Moore streaking back into the picture.
Running backs Darren McFadden (foot) and Taiwan Jones (hamstring), wide receiver Jacoby Ford (foot), defensive tackle John Henderson (knee), free safety Michael Huff (hamstring) and cornerback Chris Johnson (personal) are not practicing today, which makes it two straight days of their being absent.
Moore is running around, catching passes and doing everything else that the other receivers are being asked to do. Assuming he doesn’t suffer any setbacks today from the foot injury that sidelined him the past three games, he is expected to play Sunday.
Center Samson Satele (shoulder) is working with the starting offense, which bodes well for his playing Sunday. Wide receivers Chaz Schilens (foot) and Darrius Heyward-Bey (heel) appear fine and ready to roll Sunday, too.
An official word on whether Sunday’s game is sold out and televised has not been issued yet. The early word says, the game will sell out and be televised. The Raiders’ first six regular-season home games sold out and were televised.

Follow me on Twitter: @corkonthenfl

Steve Corkran

• inonewordraider

I got chlamydia once. Girl was crying tellin me she gave me chlamydia of course I might have given it to her the way I was back then. She was the most shocked when I still wanted to hang out, girl was bangin, and I was a dirty rascal

• bcz24

******************
    A buddy of mine, also a master cocksman, had a chick talking like that at a bar once. He went back to her room, got her naked and all fired up beggin for the cawk… then put on his clothes and walked out, left her hangin. It was a masterpiece. LOL

• J Hill

—————————————————–

HI FUHHGGGIN LARIOUS!!!!

• J Hill

also a master cocksman,

——————————————————-

LOL!

Truly comedy hour now.

See what you started B????

• DMAC

I was a dirty rascal
    ======

You mean a dirty flaming hot Cheeto

• DIRT-LOT FOOTBALL

WAS JUST TRY’N 2 GET BETWEEN HER AND HER LESBIAN FRIEND..

• Blackmamba_20

Some funny ish going on in here….its good.

Just about ready to get this game on mayn!!! What we got 3 days….hhmmm grog?? Payday friday..danger danger

• DMAC

DIRT-LOT FOOTBALL Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 12:53 pm

WAS JUST TRY’N 2 GET BETWEEN HER AND HER LESBIAN FRIEND..
    ======

Did you succeed?

• Method To My Madness

102.bcz24 Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 12:50 pm
    ******************
    *****************

PLAY-HER schit right there

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

Lions & Raiders lead the NFL in personal fouls!

It’s going to be UGLY in a good way…

Obviously.

• DMAC

Method To My Madness Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 12:55 pm

102.bcz24 Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 12:50 pm
    ******************
    *****************

PLAY-HER schit right there
    ====

Wish I was out side her room.

I would slid through like Quagmire.

• DMAC

Don’t you just luv Christmas?

The brokest time of the year!

• hwnrdr

111.DMAC Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 12:56 pm
    Method To My Madness Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 12:55 pm

102.bcz24 Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 12:50 pm
    ******************
    *****************

PLAY-HER schit right there
    ====

Wish I was out side her room.

I would slid through like Quagmire.

LOL…geddygeddy

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

KK Munster & MR both MIA no wonder the blog is minus the Bull Sh!t. IBA must be cutting back on the payroll.

• DMAC

J, where you at?

I think he laughed so hard he schitted on himself.

• Method To My Madness

104.J Hill Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 12:52 pm
    also a master cocksman,

——————————————————-

LOL!

Truly comedy hour now.

See what you started B????
    *********************

hey man i do what i do

• DIRT-LOT FOOTBALL

YES I DID DMAC.LEARNED MANY MANY THINGS.

• bcz24

Wish I was out side her room.

I would slid through like Quagmire.
    ***************
    He gets laid so much he was happier to break her down… I was all about goin to finish her off to man, believe that. I would have just blasted on her face or in her hair or somethin, but thats me. I never turn down quality tail, no matter the size of the cvnt its attached to.

• http://www.safc.com/page/StadiumofLightDetail/0,,10281~1706060,00.html neilb

Wtf are you lot talkin’ ’bout!!!

• HueKnows
  • bcz24

Sh1t we up to 120 posts without a single fight… might be a record. The Christmas spirit has truly got us all jolly today huh…. haha

• bcz24

I just seen that on twitter HueK… crazy shiz.

• hwnrdr

116.Method To My Madness Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 12:59 pm
    104.J Hill Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 12:52 pm
    also a master cocksman,

——————————————————-

LOL!

Truly comedy hour now.

See what you started B????
    *********************

hey man i do what i do

JHill…you gotta come out and meet everyone in person…
    You’ll be rollin’ while Thec will steal the honeys…lol

• inonewordraider

would slid through like Quagmire
    ___________________
    no schit man, I’ve had some fine women in my day but if the game aint work i’ll take a heavy/ugly one too, rather act out the adult flix then watch them

• DMAC

bcz24 Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 1:00 pm

Wish I was out side her room.

I would slid through like Quagmire.
    ***************
    =======

You know I would of pushed your ass out the way at the front door, right?

• http://www.safc.com/page/StadiumofLightDetail/0,,10281~1706060,00.html neilb

Just read that about Hurd.Guess his family’s having a smaller turkey this christmas.

• hwnrdr

126.neilb Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 1:03 pm

OUCH! LOL…what’s going on, Neil?

• DMAC

I just seen that on twitter HueK… crazy shiz.
    hwnrdr Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 1:02 pm

116.Method To My Madness Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 12:59 pm
    104.J Hill Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 12:52 pm
    also a master cocksman,

——————————————————-

LOL!

Truly comedy hour now.

See what you started B????
    *********************

hey man i do what i do

JHill…you gotta come out and meet everyone in person…
    You’ll be rollin’ while Thec will steal the honeys…lol
    ======

Yeah man. Thec be having em.

• http://www.safc.com/page/StadiumofLightDetail/0,,10281~1706060,00.html neilb

Afternoon Hwnrdr….

Not much – back to work tomorrow.Yourself?

• hwnrdr

All good….still breathing, surviving I guess! Just itching for Sunday! Been too long since I’ve been at the O (even though it was only 3 weeks)…

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Method To My Madness Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 12:41 pm

85.DIRT-LOT FOOTBALL Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 12:38 pm
    “ALL MEN ARE LIKE CARPET,LAY ‘EM RIGHT THE 1ST TIME U CAN WALK ON THEM THE REST OF YOUR LIFE..”THIS FROM A LADY I ACTUALLY PURCHASED A COCTAIL FOR.

**********************

AW fk thats just cold…man….damn…dunno what to say
    —————–
    How about “It sounds familiar”?

• http://www.safc.com/page/StadiumofLightDetail/0,,10281~1706060,00.html neilb

Going to miss Sundays game – shift doesn’t finish till Tuesday.

• hwnrdr

132.neilb Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 1:08 pm
    Going to miss Sundays game – shift doesn’t finish till Tuesday.

Dam man…can you DVR it?

• DMAC

I don’t why I keep thinking its Friday 2day.

• http://www.safc.com/page/StadiumofLightDetail/0,,10281~1706060,00.html neilb

Hwnrdr….

Sky had the Packers game last week so I doubt they’ll have the Raiders on again,I usually just watch the game thro’ the internet.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

bcz24 Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 12:50 pm

******************
    ———–
    Not sure what is more pathetic. That weakass story, or that you actually bought that weakass story. Seriously? He just got dressed, and walked out? Who would be that ignorant? She can get the next guy walking down the hall to do the job he supposedly couldn’t. Weak story. really weak story. Try again.

• Blackmamba_20

134.DMAC Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 1:12 pm
    I don’t why I keep thinking its Friday 2day.

—-

It is brother….for me !!!

• Blackmamba_20

124.inonewordraider Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 1:02 pm
    would slid through like Quagmire
    ___________________

———–

Mature, heavy, ebony .. Im sold..

• DMAC

Blackmamba_20 Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 1:13 pm

134.DMAC Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 1:12 pm
    I don’t why I keep thinking its Friday 2day.

—-

It is brother….for me !!!
    ====

Well, have a cold one for me and puff puff pass.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

This blob is embarrassing. This is why we get laughed at. Look at supposedly grown men acting like 7th graders. Read the exchange above, and tell me you aren’t embarrassed just being here.

• http://www.safc.com/page/StadiumofLightDetail/0,,10281~1706060,00.html neilb

Hwnrdr…..

Just checked and no such luck.Skins/Giants then it’s Tebow time.Sucks.

• hwnrdr

141.neilb Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 1:17 pm
    Hwnrdr…..

Just checked and no such luck.Skins/Giants then it’s Tebow time.Sucks.

That sucks!!!

• Blackmamba_20

Well, have a cold one for me and puff puff pass.

——

Oh you know it.. Im getting all Darth Maul eyed up in here.

• bcz24

140.Sullivan44 Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 1:16 pm
    **************
    This from the guy who ‘sneakily’ posts here under 62 different names, and will even have arguments with himself… keep trying junior.

• Blackmamba_20

dusky44 this blogs your life… Dont schit where you sleep dawg

• DMAC

Peace out ya’ll!
    (Its been a pleasure choppin’ it up w/ ya’ll)

Go A’s!

December 15th, 2011 at 12:41 pm

85.DIRT-LOT FOOTBALL Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 12:38 pm

**********************

AW fk thats just cold…man….damn…dunno what to say
    —————–
    How about “It sounds familiar”?

*********************

lol just pitiful MR….you gotta get out mayne…enjoy life…so upset…just walk up fromthe basement and the possiblities are endless

• J Hill

JHill…you gotta come out and meet everyone in person…

—————————————————–

Only a matter of time mayne.

• Method To My Madness

140.Sullivan44 Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 1:16 pm

*********************

Folks having fun….does that distrub you? You want us to be negative all day like you?