Raiders-Lions game sold out, will be televised

By Steve Corkran
Thursday, December 15th, 2011 at 2:18 pm in Oakland Raiders.

A Raiders official just delivered the good word: Sunday’s game against the Detroit Lions is sold out, and it will be televised locally.
That makes the Raiders 7-for-7 in terms of sold-out regular-season home games this season. That, folks, is the first time since the Raiders relocated to Oakland in 1995 that they sold out more than six home games in one season.

Follow me on Twitter: @corkonthenfl

• J Hill

Used to be 10 k a pop….

—————————————————–

You had a hella plug for that ticket.

• mack-madden

VanHeathen Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 2:52 pm
    Saw Rowdy Roddy vs Hulk Hogan at teh Cow Palace in ‘83-4…i knoe it was fake, but the Loogie Roddy spit on Hulk was REAL!…Hogan earned his play for taking that one…
    Back to Football…would loeve to see Jones up on Sunday…
    Just WIN Baby!

$$$$$$$$$$

WTF u mean its FAKE???

• mack-madden

Wrastleng is REAL

• Method To My Madness

51.J Hill Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 3:04 pm
    Used to be 10 k a pop….

—————————————————–

You had a hella plug for that ticket.

**********************

look at Jheezles….tony montana tony montana tony montana

• raiderinparadise

HairyBush Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 3:04 pm
    inonewordraider Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 3:02 pm
    Unfortunetley Bush is already one tired muthaf#cka
    I do expect a sharp game from CP3
    ___________________
    don’t know why Hue doesn’t activate guy from the p squad just to give Bush a breather now and then, Reece and Rock shouldn’t be running the rock
    —————————-
    I ask myself the same thing, It doesn’t make sense.

———
    100% agree… lonye miller or whatever his name is.

anything/anybody that can cut back when a hole is clogged rather than bush falling for 2 yards.

our o-line is struggling, you need shifty guys to find space.

bush is best with a full head of steam, which requires a nice hole for his acceleration to wind up.

• Method To My Madness

Mack lmao!

• J Hill

The blog is part of your office Dell?

Really????

Hire Raider O!

• Raider Dell

how immature…such a 7th grader

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Caitlin my Admin says “THANK YOU”

• MikieG

# Method To My Madness Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 3:03 pm

45.MikieG Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 3:01 pm
    # Method To My Madness Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 2:51 pm

You’re a jive soul bro a jive soul Bro
    ++++++++++++

“No Boom-Boom Soul Brother..he too Beaucoup…”

*****************

nooooooooo not the Full Metal Jacket! lol
    ++++++++++

HAHA!..Gotta roll but: “Sh!!!t this Mama-San looks like she could suck the chrome offa trailer hitch…”

• Method To My Madness

55.raiderinparadise Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 3:06 pm
    HairyBush Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 3:04 pm
    inonewordraider Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 3:02 pm
    Unfortunetley Bush is already one tired muthaf#cka
    I do expect a sharp game from CP3
    ___________________
    —————————-
    I ask myself the same thing, It doesn’t make sense.

———
    100% agree… lonye miller or whatever his name is.

our o-line is struggling, you need shifty guys to find space.

*****************

when Tonga is blocking

• Raider Dell

The blog is part of your office Dell?

Really????

Hire Raider O!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    So many laughs come from this blog, it’s like Saturday Nite Live on steroids.

• Method To My Madness

58.Raider Dell Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 3:07 pm
    how immature…such a 7th grader

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Caitlin my Admin says “THANK YOU”

***********

she taken? lol

• lefty12

39.MikieG Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 2:57 pm
    Pretty Sad what passes for news around here. For most franchises this wouldn’t even have been mentioned…its news when they DONT sell out…

Whatever, as long as we win out.
    —————————————————————
    Actually,this year it is pretty common for teams not to have sell-outs-SD,Miami,Jacksonville are 3 that I’m sure about.

• Method To My Madness

@ Caitlin…..those remarks made earlier were a troll….always was a troll….I’m a single guy who likes chick flicks and long walks out in nature…I have a sensitive side lol

• inonewordraider

Guys continue on with the woman stories, that was classic entertaining and many laughs in my office. Actually started the old storys back remember those days in high school. MY office is patiently waiting with bated breath.

________________________________
    had a real big one that I messed around with. I needed some loving and I just told myself I’m getting some so while walking out of work I see this elephant of a woman in work parking lot getting something from her trunk. My gameplan was treat her like I’d treat a hot woman and I did. Soon we were at my apt and if you’ve never been with a big one they know what they’re working with so they adjust themselves accordingly. It backfired because next day she shows up to my job! She calls while outside and I tell her whatever you do don’t come in, I’m real busy! I was planning on avoiding her but one night she calls I tell her I’m busy so she says oh well I’ll just have to pleasure myself and literally turned on the dildo and began going to work. I couldn’t resist so I invited her over. Anyway she’d come over and I’d have her leave at 5, 530 in the morning saying I had to go to the gym but really just didn’t wanna have the neighbors see her leave.

• mack-madden

i shed real tears when piper cracked that coconut on supafly head.

my heart really broke when shawn michaels sweet chin musice marty janetty

• VanHeathen

tried to post yesterday and kept getting blocked,
    wondering why we haven’t ir’d JC to get a Lonyae up on Sundays to help spell Mike…

• Method To My Madness

69.J Hill Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 3:12 pm
    @ Caitlin…..

——————————————————

LOL!

******************

in Jerome’s voice..”you wanna hear my playa call? Caitlin….you cant call a brotha?”

• J Hill

I couldn’t resist so I invited her over.

—————————————————–

I’m over here cryin!!!!!!!!

Whooooo …

Bust a guy funny!!!!

• Method To My Madness

70.J Hill Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 3:14 pm

——————————————————–

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*****************

you wont miss a meal and that big btch wont either

• J Hill

Awww man …

That was some funny shhiifff Inoneword!

• Raider Dell

Comment 65, love it, please more lovely stories, better than looking at legal briefs.

• raiderinparadise

Method To My Madness Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 3:12 pm
    Lonyae…met him at Fresno St….fast as hell

———

Thats the Raider pre-requisite.

• Gerard

41.Method To My Madness Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 2:58 pm
    39.MikieG Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 2:57 pm

Whatever, as long as we win out.

**************

after the two blowouts..not many expected this…but we still wanna fight i see

Being raised and living far away from the Bay Area , I remember as a kid hearing about the A’s and their attendance and how they barely broke 1 million fans during the back to back world series titles. I had always thought that was weird and wondered why. It left me with the impression that the folks out in Oakland didn’t care much about sports.

I know that’s not true, but this is going back to Charlie Finley days. When Al took ‘em to LA, I had thought it was becuz of the lack of interest in the Raiders.

I have since learned different of course, but that was the impression left on an “outsider”.

• Pingback: Raiders-Lions Game Sold Out, Will Be Televised In Oakland

• joker94583

Code Suh

• Pingback: Time To Start Expecting Raiders To Sell Out Games - Just Blog Baby - An Oakland Raiders Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more.

• dvrick

# RaiderRockstar Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 12:16 pm

Where servants rule kaos reigns.

• qodrn1

THE RAIDER PREDICTION BOARD

Dedicated to the legacy of Al Davis
    Protected by the rally squirrel and Coliseum rodents

2011 Raider Games

First: Ghostraider (exact score) Raiders 23 Broncos 20
    Second: Sullivan44 Buffalo 38 Raiders 35
    Third: Pretty Rick Raiders 34 Jets 24
    Fourth: Sullivan44 Patriots 31 Raiders 14
    Fifth: Fingers Raiders 24 Browns 17
    Sixth: Zymurge Chiefs 28 Raiders 0 (WTF)
    Honorable Mention: LA for PAIN
    Seventh: Noone…at all. Broncos 38 Raiders 24
    Eighth: La Milicia Negra (exact score (sadly))
    Ninth: TheToozFan55 (exact score) Raiders 24 Bolts 17
    Tenth: TRIPLE TIE (Exact score) Raiders 27 Vikings 20
    R8eray + Just Fire Baby + The Big Banana
    Eleventh: Beware of Raiders Raiders 25 Bears 20
    Twelfth: Autopalm77 Dolphins 34 Raiders 14
    Thirteenth: Sullivan44 Packers 43 Raiders 16

baumraiders Raiders 27 Lions 21
    Blackmamba_20 Raiders 27 Thugs 17
    fingers Raiders 28…….Detroit 23….
    Gilligan Oakland 41 Baked Loins 10