Raiders practice: Same as it ever was

Subbing for Steve Corkran today . . .

Media window has closed for today with no changes in the status of Raiders players. Michael Huff and Jacoby Ford are on the field and should be good to go against San Diego.

Huff should resume his role as starter, and Ford ought to be available in some for at receiver, although it’s doubtful he’ll return any kickoffs. Taiwan Jones is on the field as well, but given Hue Jackson’s comments Thursday about needing to see him “turn it loose,” his availability is up in the air.

No sign of defensive tackle John Henderson and running back Darren McFadden, who will be ruled “out” in a couple of hours when Jackson talks to the media post-practice.

One interesting sight _ CBS analyst and former Raiders quarterback Rich Gannon in civil, friendly coversation with senior exec John Herrera. Herrera threatned to have Gannon banned from the facility a few years back, believing Gannon to be too harsh when assessing his former team.

Always seemed a little silly. Gannon’s critiques were always on-point and made in part because he was rightly frustrated at seeing what the Raiders had become.

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• ghostraiders

I think San Diego will be going after Michael bush hard after seeing how good he plays against them… hope he stays a Raider but s.d. has not been the same since they let LT go..

• raiderinparadise

Master Beeecham Says:
    December 30th, 2011 at 2:28 pm
    LAKE SHOW HOMIES STAND UP N REPRESENT

Sweet win for the Purple & Gold last night, taking the “Slick out of the Knick” (patent pending on my new phrase).

Getting Big Boi Bynum back tomorrow should make our moonwalk back to championship glory that much more swizznizzle fresh.

Now put down your weiners and check out some more lyrics for my new Laker-inspired joint, which most likely will be available on my upcoming solo record Wrecks N Effect

Bynum soon ballin like a homie should
    Steven Blake be sportin’ some serious wood (bc his wife is hot)
    Matt Barnes is straight up thuggin’
    Luke Walton doin some bbq sauce chuggin’ (owns a bbq restaurant, get it)

DEMS BEATS IS TIGHT WORD

———-

for that wack azz post you should be banned.

Get over it LA is not winning a ship for a while.

• ElkGRaider

Beechum…Look at the names you put in the weak @ss rhyme. You really think they are beatin OKC without Odom?

Bush will stay. Raiders will overpay. They almost HAVE to with what he did this year and McOuchmypinkietoe out there…

• ElkGRaider

100.RaiderRockstar Says:
    December 30th, 2011 at 2:29 pm
    The new GM/Personnel man should fire Herrera without a doubt.

***

why ?

what evil has he done?

============================

Uh oh…we better not let MR see this. He will start goin crazy (double posting, signing in alias’, ALL CAPS!!)

LMAO

• fingers

Michael Bush is gonna want that 1000 yrds … He’s gonna run over the Chokers ..Then Palmers gonna pick his spots …..

• Raider Dell

I can’t believe my eyes, someone questioned the “master” of this blog.

Some quick points and I Dell, am real excited for this weekend Raiders game, but must insist to interject some words of advice to my fellow bloggers on this site.

To the first young man, who questions the ‘Master” rhyme, it was great!! To write the post(really comment) was wack azz , you are not in agreement, than comment why and no ‘master’ should not be banned, ever.

Your next comment, we will not win a championship for awhile, please explain to me the word’awhile’ and does it mean this year or many years. So let me quote you correctly, ‘Get over it LA is not winning a ship for a while.

To my other Raider Brethren,why is OKC, so tough, is it their turn or are they going to be strong or peter out at the end. So let me get this straight, the season is barely four games old, yet we are thumping our chest already.

Let’s have this discussion again in March, and if I’m wrong, you can rightfully at that time thump your chest and I will acknowledge your exsistence at that time.

***

John Herrera doesn’t help the Raiders win or lose football games. The Raiders should start there and worry about the senseless crap later imo

• fingers

Philip Rivers…. We’re bring’n our best……
    Then Bring it…..
    Raiders will Roll the chokers….

Dawkins Doubtful in Donktown Sunday..

by the way …

I wouldn’t be a bit surprised to see the Raiders announce Herrera the GM, sign Hue Jax to a contract extension and retain Chuck B another year as DC

• Raiderjambo

“JUST WIN BABY!”(Thanks AL)

Philip Rivers…. We’re bring’n our best……

***

note to Phyllis, their best isn’t good enough!

• GoodOle00

Bush easily franchised

• fingers

I’d like to see Bush remain a Raider …I think he’s gonna get that 1000 yrd season by the end of the day Sunday

• PlunkforHOF

3 receiver set.. DHB, Moore, Ford.. who gets doubled?

• LA to TheBay

PlunkforHOF Says:
    December 30th, 2011 at 3:41 pm
    3 receiver set.. DHB, Moore, Ford.. who gets doubled?

———–

Reece, LOL.

• DKnight007

# YoungAmerican Says:
    December 30th, 2011 at 2:12 pm

If Reggie McKenzie takes the GM job, look for Winston Moss or Kevin Greene as DC options.

Dennis Thurman will also be in the running.

Raiders should also take a hard look at Dean Pees. Steve Spagnuolo and Jack Del Rio are options as well.

^^^^^^^
    I have been saying the same. The new DC choice will just depend on if the new GM and Hue want to convert to the 3-4 or stick with the 4-3.

• PlunkforHOF

Also, from #114, whos in the slot?

• fingers

Lot of weapons even without McFadden … Palmer should have a field day ..

• GoodOle00

RaiderRockstar Says:
    December 30th, 2011 at 3:28 pm
    by the way …

====

Whys that? I thought the crazy ole coot some people hated and thought was ruining the Raiders is gone now?

• DKnight007

Bush needs to remain a Raider….period.

The new GM and Huey need to realize how important it is to have a two good LEGIT RB’s in this league.

By keeping Bush, it also would provide the Raiders with flexibility when it comes to possibly trading away, DMC, Bush or T Jones IF the right offer comes along.

• inonewordraider

Tolbert and VJax practiced today, Matthews didn’t listed as questionable, SD is going all in

• DKnight007

Raiders offense should be able to maintain drives and score at will against this Charger defense.

Huey, Saunders and Carson need to pick the Charger D apart and do what they want on offense with Ford, D Moore, Bush, Reece, DHB, Murphy, Chaz, Boss and maybe even T Jones coming into the mix this weekend.

Myers can even catch a pass or two!

Carson just needs to take care of the ball and the receivers need to stay focused and catch the ball first and everything after that will take care of itself.

Raiders defense needs to clamp down, play smart penalty free football and get to Cry Me a Rivers and smart in the secondary.

LB’s just need tobe patient and fill the gaps on running plays and do not over pursue. Stay disciplined!

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Hope they CAN keep Michael Bush. They’ll have to pay him starter’s money. He’s gained 1000 yds off the bench.

Raider Dell Says:
    December 30th, 2011 at 3:09 pm
    I can’t believe my eyes, someone questioned the “master” of this blog.

**********************

Mistress Beecher is trash and brings the lamest schit ever to the blog. He got called out as well and was proven a fraud cuz he wasnt at the Ritz and he didnt show up to a game this year as he claimed he would

As for the Lakers…Kobe thinks he is still 25 and his game is fading as fast as his hairline…they need more athletes to deal with the Western Conf in the playoffs for sure……OKC was tough last year but Westbrook is a big problem for them if they wanna win a title this year. He has the look of a guy who doesnt like to be told what to do.He has issues being a PG but wants to be a scoring star while Durant is easily the best scorer in the NBA. You wanna say OKC is the hands down favorite but as I see it no one in the West is that as of yet. Yes we will resume this in March

• BewareofRaiders

Inonewordraider Says:
    December 30th, 2011 at 3:52 pm
    ********************

Please do…we whipped their ass last time they went all in….it will be worse this time around I believe

BewareofRaiders Says:
    December 30th, 2011 at 4:02 pm
    I really do hope we fire CHUCK B!!!!! he is not fit for the job dont let the door hit you on the way out. Bring on del rio or spags. We will destroy the chargers. We beat them before and we can beat them again period! And on bspn teddy b is the only man on there that had sense and not buy into the tebow bs and saying the cheifs will come to play and beat denver for crennell. He is the first/only one on bspn/nfln saying cheifs over broncos and raiders over chargers that i seen. And im not buying that whole tebow finatic anyway he has been exposed!! And if he was suspose to come back strong then how come he didnt do that to the bills? After the whoppin brady and pats gave them. Screw teblow and the donkeys elway will replace teblow next year. 9-7 AFC WEST CHAMPS!!!*********

**********************

Yeah but understand why Bruschi would say that….The New Englad connections my friend….he played on 3 SB teams under Crennel so he is bias…but I’m glad he is…I hate this Tim Shebow crap

• LA to TheBay

LOL! B, please tell me you invented Tim Shebow.

• Method To My Madness

Carson just needs to take care of the ball
    ************************

He does that and we are in position to win

LA To TheBay Says:
    December 30th, 2011 at 4:05 pm
    LOL! B, please tell me you invented Tim Shebow.
    ********************

Of course…I’m da B@uce….mouthpiece too clean but vicious all in one

• BewareofRaiders

If we do win the afc west carson has history against bal/pitt defense if we have to play them so im not worried

• silverback

LA To TheBay Says:
    December 30th, 2011 at 1:42 pm
    Chris in NY,

Somebody’s jacking your steelo, bro.

Chris in NC, I’m sorry but there can only be one Chris in Somewhere round these parts.
    —–
    I always though the NC guy was part of the Hydra Troll.

• Method To My Madness

LA….other night I was flippin thru the channels at my bz’s spot and stopped on the Bill O’Reilly show and they were showing when Tim Shebow came on in June….they jumped to that Abortion commercial with his mom….they way dude popped up into the screen made my bz say…”Oh yeah he is definitely gay’………broads be knowing

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

LA To TheBay Says:
    December 30th, 2011 at 4:05 pm

LOL! B, please tell me you invented Tim Shebow.
    —————————————
    HOHOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHAHA LOLLOLLOLLOL. Oh B@uce you’re soooo witty.

Little Brown noser.

BewareofRaiders Says:
    December 30th, 2011 at 4:08 pm
    **************************

Asthe archives shall prove…..who has been mentioning Palmer’s success vs the pitt and bmore defenses?

Score another for the B@uce

• LA to TheBay

KoolKell Says:
    December 30th, 2011 at 4:10 pm
    LA To TheBay Says:
    December 30th, 2011 at 4:05 pm

LOL! B, please tell me you invented Tim Shebow.
    —————————————
    HOHOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHAHA LOLLOLLOLLOL. Oh B@uce you’re soooo witty.

Little Brown noser.

——————–

Well, its simple but funny. Original. Haven’t heard it up til this point.

Originality.

As in not copied and pasted.

KoolKell Says:
    December 30th, 2011 at 4:10 pm
    LA To TheBay Says:
    December 30th, 2011 at 4:05 pm

LOL! B, please tell me you invented Tim Shebow.
    —————————————
    HOHOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHAHA LOLLOLLOLLOL. Oh B@uce you’re soooo witty.

Little Brown noser.
    ******************************

Kell you are a sad case old man….whats wrong in calling that punk Shebow?

Oh I get it…you still fuming from the other day…well get over it and learn to smile like you did in the K&A pic

You vendetta against me is so bad you now are going against LA who doesnt start crap with anyone. That is sad

• LA to TheBay

KK, we’re on the verge of playoffs and you still can’t get excited about the Silver & Black?

Cmon now.

Your*

LA To TheBay Says:
    December 30th, 2011 at 4:13 pm

Cmon now.
    *********************

When you are bitter and living in an unhappy existence that is what happens. Cant even be excited about your so called team….amazingly its disappointing on alot of fronts from a rich tycoon who has seen the world. He should be above certain things but yet he fails again

• LA to TheBay

Despite the picks, CP and Hue are fulfilling the Davis dream of filling the air with footballs and having them caught deep downfield by fleet footed track stars in pads.

Mix that with some power runnnig to keep a D honest and I think you have a solid formula for winning football.

Obviously we need help but what a momentum-builder this game has the potential to be, even if it means taking momentum into next season at 9-7 (but fk that, lol).

• inonewordraider

8 sellouts, they owe us this one

• Method To My Madness

AS you see in post 123 and post 124…Kell puts up a post about Michael Bush which is something I agree on but yet I do not comment on it…I go my own way and respond to the Great Raider Dell….but oh nooooooooo LA giving me props on rippin on Shebow and Kell cant take it. You tell me who has got under who’s skin

Inonewordraider Says:
    December 30th, 2011 at 4:17 pm
    8 sellouts, they owe us this one
    *****************

You aint never lied

LA To TheBay Says:
    December 30th, 2011 at 4:17 pm

*******************

Just win on sunday is all we can ask….if we get in playoffs then we ready to rumble from there

• LA to TheBay

inonewordraider Says:
    December 30th, 2011 at 4:17 pm
    8 sellouts, they owe us this one

———–

8 YEARS and counting… they owe us this one.

Raider Nation deserves this.

After the Snow Job and the Super Bowl loss and the parade of coaches and the Stewart Schweigarts and Randy Moss trades etc, etc, etc, et fkin c.

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Villapiano

Shebow? Is that the best you could come up with?

*********************

Gosh man you making me toss my cookies and I aint even drunk schit yet…come on LA

• LA to TheBay

————-

Yup. Circumstances have made it real simple. Just win this game. If you don’t, you go home. Even if you DO win, you might go home.

Incentive enough.

Albert Bigelow Villapiano Says:
    December 30th, 2011 at 4:20 pm
    Shebow? Is that the best you could come up with?
    *******************

Actually MR…I’m the first one to call him Teblow and now he is Shebow…think of why I coined him that…use your brain…for once