Add Capers to Raiders’ rumor mill

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Thursday, January 12th, 2012 at 5:23 pm in Oakland Raiders.

Defensive coordinator Dom Capers is the latest Green Bay Packers coach rumored to be a possibility to be the next head coach of the Raiders.

Capers name was floated by the NFL Network’s Jason LaCanfora, who reported Thursday the Raiders were interested in talking to him once the Packers season is concluded.

General manager Reggie McKenzie was reportedly set to interview Miami Dolphins interim head coach Todd Bowles on Friday, while other Green Bay assistants on the radar include assistant head coach and inside linebackers coach Winston Moss, offensive coordinator Joe Philbin and quarterbacks coach Tom Clements.

McKenzie worked in the Green Bay organization for 18 years before being named the Raiders’ general manager.

Capers, 61, was the head coach of the Carolina Panthers from 1995-98 and the Houston Texans from 2002 through 2005 .Caper is 48-80 as a head coach, going 30-34 as the first coach of the expansion Panthers and leading the team to the NFC title game in its second year of existence. He as 18-46 in four years with the Houston Texans.

A respected defensive coordinator, Capers is a proponent of the 3-4 defense.

The Raiders at present are adhering to their policy of not confirming interviews or potential interviews.

• DeuceDeuce

Macho Man Randy Savage Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 10:39 am
    Well Chuky B had the 29th (yards) ranked D, so you think we couldn’t do worse. Leave it to Regie McGinger to consider bringing in the DCoord of the 32nd ranked (yards) D!

wow.

—-

Points. Look at the rank for PPG given up.

You dont win by holding your opponent to less yards.

• Silverandblack666

“Don’t be mad at me cuz no one reads ur sorry azz website. Take that schit elsewhere.”

good point!

• DMAC

Yards don’t mean schit. Just keep them out of the end zone.

• http://www.addictedtoquack.com RaiderDuck

Silverandblack666 Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 10:40 am

Deuce Deuce

Read it and weep you are WONG you know nothing about history try reading a book other than a bible you tool!

===========================================

Are you saying he’s Chinese? ;-p

• DeuceDeuce

Silverandblack666 Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 10:40 am
    Deuce Deuce

—-

Easter is the celebration of the ressurection of Jesus.

Christians dont celebrate Santa Claus, as stated in your previous comment.

Didnt click your link, im at work. Thanks.

• Macho Man Randy Savage

Well, GB ranks 19th in points allowed. Not what I had in mind, but hell, anything is better than Chuky B.

• DeuceDeuce

DMAC Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 10:40 am
    DeuceDeuce Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 10:39 am

Thats the type of Raider fan that I have to explain to everyone I meet that IM NOT one of.
    ========

Referring to whom?

—-

Not you. Website boy.

• Silverandblack666

“Are you saying he’s Chinese? ;-p”

• YoungAmerican

@kirkmorrison Kirk Morrison
    Still hurts my heart as Raider fan growing up RT @GAlexander21: 10 year anniversary of the “Tuck Rule” game and it’s still a BS call!

• DMAC

—-

Not you. Website boy.
    =======

Dude got heated.
    lol

• jesusraiderjim

Everyone keeps talking about Mclain next year. We are gonna be lucky if he is even eligible to play after his gun incident. Which is fine with me as I think he sucks. We really need to get rid of players like him

• DutchRaider77

Funny thing happened yesterday evening. I stopped by a local bar her in the town last night and a bunch of raider fans where there, waiting for the w’s game to start.

* note, the only two white dudes in the group favored palmer over jc.

______________________________________________________

So don’t leave us in suspense, was it the Indian, Construction Worker, Policeman or Biker who preferred Palmer?

• DeuceDeuce

Silverandblack666 Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 10:40 am
    Deuce Deuce

—-

Clicked your link.

You post THAT and think im “WONG” lol..

I hope all you debates arent based off such weak “facts”.

That article proves what I was saying. What you think is Christianity is actually Religion.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

This could explain some of the behavior in here.

From Jason Whitlock:

“within the Raiders organization there are a lot of beaten-down, worthless Al Davis flunkies who are scared McKenzie has been given the autonomy to scrub the place clean of beaten-down, worthless Al Davis flunkies.”

My goodness that just reads beautifully, doesn’t it? Scrub away, Reggie.

• DeuceDeuce

—-

Not you. Website boy.
    =======

Dude got heated.
    lol

—-

I know right. People like that ruin it for everyone else.

• RaidingTexas – 1OAKLANDRAIDERS1 Champion

GoodOle00 Says:

626. We are NOT

————————

Weren’t you also saying Hue would definitely be here another season? How can we believe anything you say any more?

*********************

And I love this gem:

GoodOle00 Says:
    January 6th, 2012 at 9:36 am

HUe deserves another chance and despite speculation by pozsters on here, Jerry Mac says Mark and Amy have Hues back

*****************************

Your boy Jerry with the great inside track. LMFAO

• GoodOle00

645. Shows you dont know what you know. “my” site posted its half a millionth hit last month. lmao!

I frikkin WISH it was my site! at 3.5 cents per hit thats…well, alot. U do the math if you’re capable.

YOUR main point you’re so despreately trying to deflect from is…

“You gotta give credit 2 Millen for the………….
    GREAT MEGATRON pick.”

My point: Millen also chose with 1st round picks…Joey Harrington, Charles Rodgers, Kevin Jones, Roy Williams, Mike Williams and Ernie Sims BEFORE picking Megatron you dolt.

RAIDER NATION STATION.

They don;t need

me repping them, I’m just trying to enlighten stupid people like yourself who spew ridiculous incorrect BS on blogs.

I get it. No one likes to be called out for their stupidity but when you choose to perpetuate it by dissing the source? ha ha ha! like I said DON’T go to “my” site.

Now go get cha shine box Mary U got schooled

• ENGLANDRAIDER

652.Silverandblack666 Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 10:41 am

good point!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Amen.

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

DutchRaider77 Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 10:44 am

* note, the only two white dudes in the group favored palmer over jc.

______________________________________________________

==============

hahahahaha thats very funny bra, hahahahahaha

i dont thnk there are many of those places in oakland, but i wouldnt know.

Im only relaying the story as it happened, honest truth, not my fault it worked out that way

• DMAC

========

Your on the blog reading my stupid ass comments right?

Man just STFU already!
    Please!

• GoodOle00

666. Texas? Go **** yourself. Steers and…you.

Know who else thought that Hue would stay?

JERRY MCDONALD

VICTOR TAFUR

STEVE CORKRAN

And everyone else with a brain.

F***ing stupid haters.

• Silverandblack666

Deuce Deuce

“No one is fully sure of how Easter came to be called “Easter.” However, a 7th century English scholar, Bede, did claim that Easter is a derived from the name of the Anglo-Saxon goddess Eostre (associated with Spring and fertility).”

Can you read or should I call you and read it to you?

Face it most christian celebrated events are stolen from early pagans why deny it?

Christianity is not a religion its a scam so we can agree on that.

• GoodOle00

DMAC Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 10:49 am
    ========

Your on the blog reading my stupid ass comments right?

Man just STFU already!
    Please!

============

After reading your well thought out and reserached counter to my counter point I can see your point. You disceted my points and showed me through reason logic and facts why your opinion was valid in the first place and correct…

Oh wait. You didn’t.

You got all bu-tt hurt and TRIED to get personal.

Only foolish people reject facgts reason logic and truth,. Like I said, stay away from “my” site.

Its much funner/sadder to skewl your ig-nant azz.

• DutchRaider77

hahahahaha thats very funny bra, hahahahahaha

i dont thnk there are many of those places in oakland, but i wouldnt know.

_______________________________________________________

Glad you liked it or could laugh, sorry couldn’t help myself. Really enjoy your posts Mistic, b/c I enjoy different perspectives….hope JC is resigned to compete with Palmer.

• Silverandblack666

“GoodOle00 Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 10:50 am
    666. Texas? Go **** yourself. Steers and…you.

Know who else thought that Hue would stay?

JERRY MCDONALD

VICTOR TAFUR

STEVE CORKRAN

And everyone else with a brain.

F***ing stupid haters.”

Just exactly what is the point of this post?

Its like he threw up on his computer screen.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Christianity rips off astrology.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Whitlock’s column says Davis’s old flunkies are running scared right now. What do you guys think?

• DMAC

GoodOle00 Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 10:54 am

DMAC Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 10:49 am
    ========

Your on the blog reading my stupid ass comments right?

Man just STFU already!
    Please!

============

Oh wait. You didn’t.

You got all bu-tt hurt and TRIED to get personal.

Its much funner/sadder to skewl your ig-nant azz.
    ============

Dude your web site sux?

GET OVER IT!

• Silverandblack666

“Dude your web site sux?

GET OVER IT!”

so true!

• GoodOle00

665. Yeah, people who call out people for talking bullsh*t are ruining it for stupid people my whore.

• Silverandblack666

“Christianity rips off astrology.”

And early pagan rituals.

• GoodOle00
  • GoodOle00

681. true

• GoodOle00

Yeah, just completely discount the facts.

Thats whats wrong with faider fans.

• morilla

Sullivan44 Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 10:56 am
    ————-

I would probably agree with that statement.

• DMAC

http://www.ibabuzz.com/oaklandraiders > Raideernationstation.com

It’s reality little buddy!

Sorry to break the news to you little fella!

lol

• hwnrdr

684.GoodOle00 Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 10:59 am
    Yeah, just completely discount the facts.

Thats whats wrong with faider fans.

Whoa…did you just call your team Faiders?

• DeuceDeuce

Silverandblack666 Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 10:53 am
    Deuce Deuce

Can you read or should I call you and read it to you?

Christianity is not a religion its a scam so we can agree on that.

—-

Your “fact” is quoted from a CLAIM by someone else.

Research is more than google.com

I could care less about the name “Easter”. Im refferring to the origin of its celebration. Found in the Bible.

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

Silverandblack666 Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 10:53 am

Deuce Deuce

==================

silver and black is correct on this part it is where we get the word estrogen. They were fertility cults that worshiped a sex goddess. Every so often the held orgies that were both homosexuality pedophilia, and necrophilia where practiced as part of the rituals.

They were often associated with the rabbit as one of their main symbols, this is where the easter bunny and easter egg come from. this is why you put artificial grass in the easter basket because grass is also synonymous with spring.

These cults were absorbed into the roman catholic umbrella and allowed to practice their cult rights, they only are masked behind so called christian holidays. Ever wonder why the symbol for born again is the fish? same deal

• DMAC

Silverandblack666 Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 10:57 am

“Dude your web site sux?

GET OVER IT!”

so true!
    =========

That little guy is pissed, like Hue.
    lol

• GoodOle00

Silverandblack666 Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 10:54 am
    “GoodOle00 Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 10:50 am
    666. Texas? Go **** yourself. Steers and…you.

Know who else thought that Hue would stay?

JERRY MCDONALD

VICTOR TAFUR

STEVE CORKRAN

And everyone else with a brain.

F***ing stupid haters.”

Just exactly what is the point of this post?

Its like he threw up on his computer screen.

=======

It was in response to this post bish

RaidingTexas – 1OAKLANDRAIDERS1 Champion Says:

Your boy Jerry with the great inside track. LMFAO

• ENGLANDRAIDER

687.hwnrdr Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 11:00 am
    684.GoodOle00 Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 10:59 am
    Yeah, just completely discount the facts.

Thats whats wrong with faider fans.

Whoa…did you just call your team Faiders?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I believe he/she did!
    What are you a fuk’n discharger fan?

• DeuceDeuce

Silverandblack666 Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 10:57 am
    “Christianity rips off astrology.”

And early pagan rituals.

—-

Name these rituals. lol.. this is comedy.

Christians celebrate the Birth & ressurection of Jesus the Christ.

nothing more, nothing less.

Turn the Bill Maher off and read a book.

• DMAC

hwnrdr Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 11:00 am

684.GoodOle00 Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 10:59 am
    Yeah, just completely discount the facts.

Thats whats wrong with faider fans.

Whoa…did you just call your team Faiders?
    ========

Dudes a whiner fan trying to promote some weak ass website in here everyday.
    Be careful Hwrndr, he an angry, pissed off little man.

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

DutchRaider77 Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 10:54 am

hahahahaha thats very funny bra, hahahahahaha

i dont thnk there are many of those places in oakland, but i wouldnt know.

_______________________________________________________

===============

i walked right into that one. besides as much shid as I talk on here it would be unfair for people not to let me have it. I dish it out and i dont mind taking it, especially if its funny

• Silverandblack666

“silver and black is correct on this part ”

Wow if Mistic agrees with me on something I better show him some love.

JC had us at 4-2 and if he would not have been injured we would be playing New England this weekend instead of Denver.

• GoodOle00

So DMC, how about Millens’ great picks b4 Megatron? Gonna give him credit for that too?

• DeuceDeuce

Theres a symbol for being born again? lol.. Like a logo…? lol

Again you all are reffering to Religious rituals and Religious mentalities.

Read up on Justin the Martyr.

• DutchRaider77

@Silverandblack666
    Got a book you might enjoy
    “A World Lit Only By Fire.” William Manchester. Right up your Alley.

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

Silverandblack666 Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 11:04 am

“silver and black is correct on this part ”

Wow if Mistic agrees with me on something I better show him some love.

===============