Raiders exhibition dates, times announced

The Raiders kick off their 2012 season with an exhibition game against the Dallas Cowboys on Aug. 13, at the Coliseum, the Raiders announced in a press release.
They then travel to Arizona for a game against the Cardinals the week of Aug. 16-20, followed by a home game against the Detroit Lions on Aug. 25 and a road game against the Seattle Seahawks on Aug. 30.
The dates and times for all regular-season games will be announced Tuesday. It’s possible that the Raiders will begin their regular season with a Monday night game.

Steve Corkran

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Steve Corkran, when are the Coaches allowed to be on the field with the players?

• r8eray

DOS!

• Seymour Bush

Yahoo. How’s about the real sched tomorrow

• Dakota

MNF Broncos and Manning at Raiders.

FINISH HIM!!!!!!!!

• Master Beeecham

Haha, Krappy asking Cork a question in the comments section!

Old fool, Cork isn’t used to hearing from you unless you’re tattletaling on someone in an email

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Dumb Beeeech,

Get a life, you obsess on me and my life waaaaay too much, it’s not healthy Retard.

• Dakota

1.KoolKell Says:
    April 16th, 2012 at 3:32 pm
    ++++++++++

May 1st at the earliest.

• r8eray

According to Paul…the media isn’t allowed during offseason workouts!

• Master Beeecham

Yo Brahs, just finished up choreographing an off the hook dance routine with my new boy band, 2 Kewl 4 Skool

Danny, the “Marshmellowy Soft” kid gets into a shoving match with Andre, the “Sobbing Virgin”, and they end up kissing while we all breakdance in the background

The video will blow MTV Europe’s mind

Now I just gotta write the actual song so we can stop lip synching to a drum machine

TAKING THIS DEPOSIT ALL THE WAY TO WELLS FARGO, WORD

• Dakota

Manning at 25% is still a better QB that Tim Teblow….so we gotta take him out! $1000 to any player who can tako out Manning!

muhahahahahahahahaaaaa

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

So, I guess there won’t be any coaching till right after the draft.

• Dakota

11.KoolKell Says:
    April 16th, 2012 at 3:45 pm
    So, I guess there won’t be any coaching till right after the draft.

+++++++++++++++++++

I think the players and coaches can meet in meeting rooms and go over schemes stc, prior to May 1st, but the coaches can’t take the field with the players and coach them there until May 1st.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

I thought for sure, that was going to happen this week, oh well.

• Master Beeecham

KoolKell Says:
    April 16th, 2012 at 3:45 pm

So, I guess there won’t be any coaching till right after the draft.

—————-

Krappy when you cruise into the sauna, do the other dudes in there generally start busting up laughing?

Please remember to keep it real in your response

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Dumb Beeeech,

Get a life, you obsess on me and my life waaaaay too much, it’s not healthy Tard boy.

• Dakota

12.Dakota Says:
    April 16th, 2012 at 3:47 pm
    11.KoolKell Says:
    April 16th, 2012 at 3:45 pm
    So, I guess there won’t be any coaching till right after the draft.

+++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++

I think I am wrong about that….

• Twocents

Dakota, that can’t be right. McKenzie said in last weeks interview that the coaches would be working with Pryor this week to figure out what they had.

• Dakota

The NFL offseason is now broken down into three parts for the players and coaches. Phase one is two weeks, limited to strength and conditioning activities, with only strength and conditioning coaches on the field.

Phase two is three weeks of individual and “perfect play” drills (no offense vs. defense), and all coaches are allowed on the field.

Phase three is four weeks of OTA and a limit of 10 practices, three days of minicamp practices, which are mandatory.

Teams can start Phase One of the offseason program April 16, but new coaches will be able to start next week, getting a two-week head start. “It’s very difficult,” Jacksonville Jaguars coach Mike Mularkey said. “It’s frustrating, to say the least, that you can’t talk football when you know the players wants to talk football.”

If a player comes to the facility to work out now, a coach is not permitted to speak with him about football. A strength coach can’t even encourage a kid to do more reps.

Any violation of these rules would subject the coach to a $100,000 fine and the team a $250,000 fin

• marios

It’s gonna be really difficult catching the Raider games this season for me, getting conscripted.

• Master Beeecham

KoolKell Says:
    April 16th, 2012 at 3:51 pm

Dumb Beeeech,

—————–

Krappy, I’m totally healthy

Just this morning I pounded a Round Table pizza, did 300 sit ups, then assumed the 69 position for 48 mins with this super baked hippy chick from Venice Beach

My lips cramped for a few minutes near the end, but that’s considered normal

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Dumb Beeeech,

Get a life, you obsess on me and my life waaaaay too much, it’s not healthy Retard boy.

• Dino1313

Hey Master Beecham-take your rap/hip hop sh*t and stick it up your FILTHY GOOD FOR NOTHING ASS.YOU SUCK!!

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

new post.

• Just Win Baby

I wonder if our defense will fold like a cheap suit against Detroit again.

• http://InsidetheOaklandRaiders Goldie7

Yep looking forward to the home exhibition game against the Cowboys…Aug. 13. Looks like that’s gonna be a hot wings with tons of fun night. Thanks for thee update Mr. Cork. Good looking out.

• SR Raider

First game is 4 months away. That means we’re just over 1/3 of the way through the off-season. Looking forward to seeing what DAllen can do