Coach Allen gets impressive turnout at mini camp

The media were not permitted access to the Raiders first mini camp last week. First-year coach Dennis Allen declined to divulge the size of the turnout, other than to say he was “pleased.”
A scan of numerous pictures on the Raiders website revealed the following 50 players in attendance for some or all of the three-day affair in Alameda:

SPECIALISTS

Curtis Taylor
Shawntae Spencer
Pat Lee
Brandon Underwood
Chimdi Chekwa
Bryan McCann

As you can see, that’s quite a turnout for a “voluntary” mini camp. Notable exceptions include defensive tackle Tommy Kelly, strong safety Tyvon Branch and fullback Marcel Reece. None of the three players showed up in any of the pictures scanned.
Reece’s absence isn’t a surprise, given he hasn’t signed the one-year tender as a restricted free agent. Same goes for Branch, the recipient of the franchise tag, which he has not signed. Not sure if Kelly was there, and he just didn’t make it into any of the pictures.
The big surprise was the presence of defensive lineman Desmond Bryant. He, too, has yet to sign his one-year tender. However, he signed a waiver and opted to participate.
That’s the kind of dedication Allen no doubt is looking for.
“I thought we had a great turnout. We had two weeks of an offseason conditioning program and today was the first day of the voluntary minicamp,” Allen said in a conference call last Tuesday. “Overall I’ve been very pleased with the turnout. Guys are working very hard to try to get better.”

Steve Corkran

• http://iabuzzed.com/raidahs Cranberry

Please follow the link to:

cast.your.vote

• The Singing Milk Carton

Only haters hate.

• CanuckRaider

I don’t hate anybody…except…

• JLofty

I’d vote for Beetchum…

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Canuckraider,

What did I ever do to you? I’ve only seen you in the last couple of weeks.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

I don’t know why some of you people hate so much. Or maybe it’s just a few cross-posters

• Seymour Bush

Some of you REALLY need to turn the internet OFF!! Go find that there is a big wide world out there. With fresh air. And actual females.

• DJ Johnny

Beechum.

People take him waaaaay too seriously.

I agree. He is hilarious.

Why is he banned?

I know why. Someone turned him in.

• lefty12

I won’t miss his nonsense,but he didn’t really bother me because I usually skipped any comment he made.

• The Singing Milk Carton

I dont hate anybody. The Good Lord says to love thy neighbor, and that means everyone. And I think Al Davis was a great man and humanitarian, regardless of the last ten years. True Raider fans suffer with the team. And rejoice with the victories. We’ll go down with the ship if we have too. But some people still want to hate on Coach. Fair weather fans, maybe?

• lefty12

DJ Johnny Says:
    April 23rd, 2012 at 9:37 pm
    Why is banned?

I know why. Someone turned him in.
    =========================================
    Then he must have said something inappropriate about something or someone.

• DJ Johnny

Lefty, I understand. I have a weird sense of humor so I thought most of his stuff was very original and funny.

We can handle something other than the repetitive recitation of statistics every now and then can’t we?

I do get why his schtick would not seem funny to some.

To each his own, but all this tattle tale stuff is sad.

• DJ Johnny

151.Cranberry Says:
    April 23rd, 2012 at 8:51 pm

Please follow the link to:

cast.your.vote

Someday maybe you’ll post a real link?

• The Beeech Dawg

Krappy … you sad, sad old fool

Did I really scare you so bad you ran crying to Corkran? How wet were those diapers when you pressed “send” on your email? What a muppet.

For the record, Blog Brahs – I’ve NEVER called the old goat and NEVER will. Believe it or not, thems the facts. The Beeech Diggity is here to party Raider Style and get my blog homies pumped on sweet jams.

The poor old man is a paranoid, delusional train wreck.

Sure, I’ve been posting names of some folks in his office. The same names that are plastered all over the web site that Krappy loves to make public.

And always in the context of “Realtor Sheila PlumpTush would love a make out session with the Beeech Diggity on one of my bean bags”. Which, in reality, she probably would.

Anyway, while it’s hilarious to see the racist old toad bothered to the point of tears, he also needs to be put in his place.

Tomorrow I’m writing a friendly letter to Cork myself to get Krappy The Rat banned for his endless race baiting, name calling and just about any other idiotic trolling activity an overweight, unemployed kept man can dream up.

Brahs, Nerds, Dweebs & Assorted Blog McNuggets – you’re all invited to do the same

2 KEWL 4 SKOOL / RASTA GANJA IN EFFECT

• Missus Beeecham

DOO WHAP DITTY DOO HOLLA HOLLA

Man I’m tellin ya’ll
    got the chunk of hunk workin tonight
    Got some asian male model goin to ride and ball
    drink my gallon of port and git it right

SHO FIZZLE WADIZZLE AND SOME EGG NOODLE
    WHUT WHUT

• lefty12

DJ,what is wrong with reporting something if it crosses the line.KK mentioned something about people calling his place of employment and harassing him.That is just plain wrong.

• Stanky Toad

lefty12 Says:
    April 23rd, 2012 at 9:54 pm
    ——————————————-
    If someone did that, well thats just not right. But did that really happen or was it just a fabricated tale?

• DJ Johnny

2Kool4Skewl RULES.

Party on Beech Dawg.

• JLofty

Lefty, its the delusional part you haven’t quite grasped.
    Give it time. It is self evident….

• The Pollster

Exit polls show a vote of 98% to repeal the ban on Master Beeecham. Voters turned out in record numbers tonight so their voices could be heard. Repeal the the ban. The people have spoken.

cc: steve and jer

• The Beeech Dawg

lefty12 Says:
    April 23rd, 2012 at 9:54 pm

—————————-

That may have been true, years ago Krappy accused Ricochet of calling his offices and blowing a whistle or something lame

Maybe someone called his office today or yesterday and scared poor Krappy

OR maybe the senile old fool decided to make it all up because he’s a tattle tale and has nothing better to do. Not that he has a track record, or anything

Which one do you believe?

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Party all you want.

Please just don’t call my office, or post the names of people in my office.

Next time, I’m going to the Police.

• http://nfl.com Cranberry

Someday maybe you’ll post a real link?

**********************************

Krappy has inspired the Beeech Diggity to take 2K4S to a whole new level

The sweet 69-friendly jams will NEVER DIE

• http://nfl.com Cranberry
  • DJ Johnny

173.Cranberry Says:
    April 23rd, 2012 at 10:01 pm
    Someday maybe you’ll post a real link?

**********************************

Ha. Thanks. lol.

• The Beeech Dawg

KoolKell Says:
    April 23rd, 2012 at 10:01 pm

Party all you want.

Please just don’t call my office, or post the names of people in my office.

Next time, I’m going to the Police.

——————

Krappy, you lying little coward

I’ve never called your stupid offices – which I’m sure you haven’t visited in years anyway – and never will.

With 3 recording project, 15-20 girlfriends and a hugely successful party boat do you think I have time to crank call overweight, racist nerds?

Oh yeah and posting names of realtors plastered all over the web site that YOU promote on this blog … yeah, the Alameda police will be rushing to attack that case

Idiot

• DKnight007

# DutchRaider77 Says:
    April 23rd, 2012 at 3:45 pm

Latest: Walter’s Mock Draft…

95. Oakland Raiders: Mike Martin, DT, Michigan
    The Raiders really need help at defensive tackle. Mike Martin, coincidentally, is one of the top players available.

129. Oakland Raiders: Chris Greenwood, CB, Albion
    The Raiders just lost Stanford Routt and Chris Johnson, so they’ll have to replenish depth. Listing Shawntae Spencer as a starter is pretty sad.

148. Oakland Raiders: Jonathan Massaquoi, DE/OLB, Troy The Raiders lost two pass-rushers this offseason in Kamerion Wimbley and Trevor Scott. They’ll need replacements.

168. Oakland Raiders: Terrance Ganaway, RB, Baylor
    The Raiders need a power complement for Darren McFadden in the wake of Michael Bush’s signing with Chicago.

189. Oakland Raiders: Alex Hoffman-Ellis, OLB, Washington State More linebacker help for the Raiders, who have shown interest in this particular prospect.

^^^^^^^
    I like the mock. Martin would be a solid pick at the end if round 3.

Put me down for Jake Bequette being the Raiders pick at #95!

I can see Mossaqoui or Law being the Raiders pick in Round 4.

• Formerly Elvis

The Four Tops, Smokey Robinson and The Temptations. All classic. The Supremes. Oh Yeah!

• DKnight007

# RaiderDuck Says:
    April 23rd, 2012 at 5:39 pm

Raidertalk Says:
    April 23rd, 2012 at 5:38 pm
    Is Tommy’s contract unde dispute? Why would he not show up?

============================================

The word “LAZY” comes immediately to mind…

^^^^^^^^
    Trade Kelly for a 3rd Rounder!

• Bad News Dude

How embarrassing… :oops:

KoolKell Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 11:24 pm

The next morning they found your mother dead

With her drawers wrapped around her Nasty assed head

And the crabs were madder than a mfkr

To see the rats eat them out of their Godamned supper.

KoolKell Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 11:46 pm

When your momma farted

That’s when the fking started

Them dogs made that psy do the popcorn, monkey and the twine

Left that beyotch nine strokes behind.

• lefty12

Although I can’t say for sure,I seriously doubt KK made either of those comments.

• Bad News Dude

edward teach Says:
    April 23rd, 2012 at 8:32 pm

I don’t know what’s worse; someone actually believing that KoolKell wrote those “lyrics “, or RNS having what’s essentially a conversation with himself in order to pimp the blog.

Between things like that and the overall football IQ dropping to unprecedented depths, this blog has really gone to hell. Too bad.

……………………………………………

I don’t know what’s worse; you defending a clown like KK or you coming in here to criticize the lack of football IQ while contributing bupkis to the football discussion.

:mrgreen:

To see the rats eat them out of their Godamned supper.

KoolKell Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 11:46 pm

When your momma farted

That’s when the fking started

Them dogs made that psy do the popcorn, monkey and the twine

Left that beyotch nine strokes behind.

• Bad News Dude

lefty12 Says:
    April 23rd, 2012 at 10:15 pm

……………………………………….

Did he plagiarize? One thing’s for sure…he certainly posted them.

• Formerly Elvis

lefty12 Says:
    April 23rd, 2012 at 10:15 pm
    ——————————————————

Then maybe he should deny that he made them.

• Bad News Dude

Formerly Elvis Says:
    April 23rd, 2012 at 10:19 pm

lefty12 Says:
    April 23rd, 2012 at 10:15 pm
    ——————————————————

Then maybe he should deny that he made them.

…………………………………………….

Buddabing!

• lefty12

Maybe it wasn’t him.

• Bad News Dude

Hasn’t denied them once. And every time I re-post them, he excuses himself.

• lefty12

Formerly Elvis Says:
    April 23rd, 2012 at 10:19 pm
    Then maybe he should deny that he made them.
    ===============================
    Fair enough.

• Bad News Dude

And Maybe I’m superman, Lefty?

Why not deny the posts? Why run and hide every time I bring it up? Why not be outraged over someone hijacking his handle, as you and I both know he would.

• DJ Johnny

184.lefty12 Says:
    April 23rd, 2012 at 10:15 pm

I went out of my way one day to stick up for him when I thought people were berating him one day…unfairly I thought, and not only did he not acknowledge my efforts, he went on to respond all smart aleky to other posts I made.

• 1 yard short

Hue Jackson aint the coach anymore? Where the eff have I been? I gotta quit drinking.

• Bad News Dude

Tommy Kelly…no-show not a big deal or shall we read into it? He did sound less than excited with the new defense. Didn’t he say something like “we’re running 4 man, like always”?

• http://freepriesttjnow.org Cranberry
  • Bad News Dude

DJ, you and many others. Check out Raider O in here the other night giving him and MR the benefit of the doubt and actually trying to have a convo with them, only to get burned.

KK and MR are peas in a pod. Race-baiting, Al Davis hating chumps.

• http://freepriesttjnow.org Cranberry

Just say no to filth.

Sorry DJ, no link on this one. :smile:

• http://freepriesttjnow.org Cranberry

Bad News Dude Says:
    April 23rd, 2012 at 10:28 pm

KK and MR are peas in a pod. Race-baiting, Al Davis hating chumps.
    *************************************************