Raiders live chat today at noon

By Jon Becker
Tuesday, May 1st, 2012 at 8:00 am in Oakland Raiders.

• Raidernationdave

Thec Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 1:23 pm

I would of taken Vontaze Burflict over Terrelle Pryor anyday.

++++++++++

hahahahahahaha….WOW
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Burfict over TP? Really? Burfict can’t play from county.

• raiderinparadise

Raidernationdave Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 2:01 pm
    Thec Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 1:23 pm

I would of taken Vontaze Burflict over Terrelle Pryor anyday.

++++++++++

hahahahahahaha….WOW
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Burfict over TP? Really? Burfict can’t play from county.

++++++++++++

and Pryor can’t play from 3rd string

• Dan78

Frame it Beech

Pryor can’t play from 3rd string

***

Really?

tell that to TJ Yates

• The Beeech Dawg

DJ my new comedy career is but another money making side project that will ensure all of us cool Blog Brahs more weed and horned up strippers

2K4S will always be our cash cow and we need to get the fan club – the 2 Kewl 4 Skool Party Down Fan Club – selling some serious merch

Get with Raider O this afternoon on some tee shirt designs that use a lot of neon Turquoise

Also need to work on “Operation Star Power” – brainwashing our teenage fans into stealing their parents credit card #s and mailing them to us at a discreet PO Box

• hwnrdr

Long Ding…google him…
    6′, 209lbs and can bench 300 lbs…
    Pretty strong dude! Longest kick was 51 yards…wouldn’t be surprised if he does get picked up. Who does Jacksonville have now?

A biker is riding by the zoo in Washington, DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion’s cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.

The biker jumps off his Harley, runs up to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.

Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker bring her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly. A reporter has watched the whole event. The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, ‘Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I’ve seen a man do in my whole life.’

The Harley rider replies, ‘Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger and acted as I felt right.’ The reporter says, ‘Well, I’ll make sure this won’t go unnoticed. I’m a journalist, you know, and tomorrow’s paper will have this story on the front page… So, what do you do for a living and what political affiliation do you have?’

The biker replies, ‘I’m a U.S. Marine and a Republican’ The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:

“U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH!”

….pretty much sums up the media’s approach to the news these
    days…

• DJ Johnny

What would the natl media be saying if we were…let’s say the Vikings?

“With the top rusher in the league going down mid-season, and their starting QB going down, and losing thier long time GM as well, i’d say going 8-8 was a big accomplishment”. “You gotta figure with one of the leagues biggest game-breakers coming back and a new, defensive minded HC, plus the return of a former pro bowl QB who really came on at the end of the season, that this team will really be ready to do some big things in 2012″.

That’s what they would say about the Vikes…but…it’s the Raiders so let’s just asume the worst.

• The Beeech Dawg

Dan78 Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 2:05 pm

Frame it Beech

———————

You gotta wonder how many hours a day KrappyRat actually does wander aimlessly around his neighborhood, dressed as a clown, kicking rocks

• SR Raider

DJ Johnny Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 2:10 pm
    ==========

I think the rookie GM, HC and DC play heavily into the lack of positive press. That’s a lot of change to expect success in the first year

• Dakota

my bad, long ding is a kicker not a punter!

my bad, long ding is a kicker not a punter!

***

@Dakota

I was gonna say, didn’t the Jags just waste a 3rd rounder on a punter ???

• raiderinparadise

RaiderRockstar Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 2:06 pm
    Pryor can’t play from 3rd string

***

Really?

tell that to TJ Yates

——-

TJ Yates can complete a pass from the pocket, read a defense and actually has a brain. Pryor completes easy throws when he leaves the pocket as defenses freeze, or come up to stop him from running at least that worked in college in the BIg-10 when it was an awful conference for 3 years.

Yates ran an NFL offense at North Carolina.

Pryor ran some kiddy option run game, draw, wishbone, roll-out, move the pocket to “baby” him.

• Raidernationdave

raiderinparadise Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 2:04 pm

Raidernationdave Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 2:01 pm
    Thec Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 1:23 pm

I would of taken Vontaze Burflict over Terrelle Pryor anyday.

++++++++++

hahahahahahaha….WOW
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Burfict over TP? Really? Burfict can’t play from county.

++++++++++++

and Pryor can’t play from 3rd string
    +++++++++++++++++++

Not yet anyway.

• http://InsidetheOaklandRaiders Goldie7

KoolKell Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 1:56 pm
    Comment From Goldie7

Kookkell is the clown. lol Mark it down
    ———————————–
    Look at this, even on the Live Chat, people waste their time on this stuff………really pathetic.
    *******************************************
    lol Hey Kell. You said that you are a successful realtor? Why didn’t you find the Raiders a new stadium? Please hook the Raiders up with a new home.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

I don’t know why anybody would think Reggie would get rid of Lechler.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Goldie, Get a life, dude.

• http://InsidetheOaklandRaiders Goldie7

I have a life KK

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Must be a boring one.

complete a pass from the pocket, read a defense and actually has a brain

***

@ paradise

why do you think Pryor is dumb ? sounds racist

Pryor had the playbook down before Campbell got injured. After the Cleveland game, he sent Hue Jackson a text msg that said “i’m ready” . That was with no offseason, OTA’s, camp, preseason, and the first few weeks of the regular season. As a rookie.

Reggie said he’s giving him a shot at the #2 QB job.
    Do you question Reggie’s judgement?

If Pryor truly is dumber than a box of rocks, I doubt Reggie even keeps him as #3 QB or on the practice squad …

• http://InsidetheOaklandRaiders Goldie7

Nah, it’s an exciting life KK with tons of challenges but sometimes boring.

@Kell

Goldie7 is a Nick Miller fan

nuff said??

• Dakota

Here we go Lakers here we go!
    boom boom

Did the Warriors make the NBADL playoffs this year?

how much do the Nuggets win by tonight???

• http://InsidetheOaklandRaiders Goldie7

lol Yep Rockstar I’m a huge lil Nicky fan. I love you jerks.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Goldie7 Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 2:27 pm

Nah, it’s an exciting life KK with tons of challenges but sometimes boring.
    ————————————
    You go on the Live Chat, with a chance to ask Corkran a question, and you talk about ME?????

Nah, you aint got NO Life.

• http://InsidetheOaklandRaiders Goldie7

Yep, I have a life KK.

I can’t name 3 players on the Thugetts actually…

last time I watched them they had Iverson, Mello, Birdman, Nene, JR Smith & K-Mart

how did Dungver make the NBA playoffs?

• Dakota

Rockstar…..I think the last game Iverson played with the Nuggs was against the Lakers, and I was at that game.

Lakers won of course.

• http://InsidetheOaklandRaiders Goldie7

KoolKell Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 2:31 pm
    Goldie7 Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 2:27 pm

Nah, it’s an exciting life KK with tons of challenges but sometimes boring.
    ————————————

Nah, you aint got NO Life.
    *******************************************
    I just thought you were out of line and disrespectful KK. Cork never done anything wrong to you.

• Plunketthead

KK is a realtor?
    I thought he was someone important?

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Goldie

Shut up dumbass, you know that wasn’t me. It was probably you in the first place.

• The Beeech Dawg

KrappyRat, when you were writing that tattletale letter to Becker about how much I scared you, did you ever imagine it would blow up in your face like this?

Or, even worse, did you ever imagine Corkran would tell you on a live chat to “Go Kick Rocks, Clown”

Old fool, you gotta admit, that’s pretty funny

Er, I mean humiliating

• Raider Riff

Why might someone think Pryor has poor judgment? Ummmm… how about the whole OSU fiasco.

And like said before, his tweets dont bode well for him.

The sad thing about judgement is that either you have it or you dont.

Im rooting for the kid. I like his personality and work ethic. I want AD’s last pick to be successful. I think TP has the tools to be super. He’s just a long ways off thats all.

VY was suggested earlier. Interesting. I’d like to see what kind of conditioning he’s in. In his Tenn days he was thin and nimble. In Philly it looked like he gained a few pounds.

I’d still rather have Garcia but it doesnt appear that he’s an option.

• Raider Riff

I definitely dont want Sorgi.

• raiderinparadise

@ RaiderRockstar Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 2:26 pm

Because I think Terelle Pryor is dumb makes me racist? LMAO

How about you look at his choices he has made. Had to abandon his teamates and leave college early for violating team and NCAA rules.

Laughing on sideline of KC game with the undressed players when we were getting ripped on the scoreboard.

in repsonse to the loss of that game…

“they had a package for me, i was going to throw it around a lot, but for some reason Hue didn’t want to put me in after the penalty flagged 1st down, I don’t know why?”

… kid is a clown … shouldn’t even be telling the media about his “package” …

• 1960AutumnWind

DJ Johnny Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 2:10 pm
    What would the natl media be saying if we were…let’s say the Vikings?

****************************
    Sounds like Johnny has been watching to much BSPN or NFLN lately. Time to take the Remote. :-)

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Beeech Dawg, your life is making up silly poems about me. I don’t know why I’m so important to you.

• http://InsidetheOaklandRaiders Goldie7

KoolKell Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 2:38 pm
    Goldie

***************************************
    Huh? Very baffling. Hey KK, are you Sully too?

• Marks hair

paradise.. Out of the 14 picks you gave me, only 1 was an instant starter.. veldeer. The one I already brought up.. You made my point..

• Raidernationdave

RaiderRockstar Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 2:16 pm

@Dakota

I was gonna say, didn’t the Jags just waste a 3rd rounder on a punter ???
    +++++++++++++++++

I seem to recall a certain owner/General Manager that once wasted 1st rounders on both a punter and a kicker. How’d that turn out?

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Let’s talk football, ok?

• http://InsidetheOaklandRaiders Goldie7

I knew it. Speak of thee angel. Sup Sully?

• http://www.addictedtoquack.com RaiderDuck

Raidernationdave Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 2:44 pm

===========================================

Guy should be a HoFer.

Janikowski was hardly the only highly-drafted kicker…

• YoungAmerican

RosterWatch ‏ @RosterWatch

Would be a nice fit! “@evansilva: Free agent Cedric Benson is reportedly hoping to sign with the #Raiders: http://bit.ly/lL8OQi

• YoungAmerican

Per Rotoworld:

ESPN’s John Clayton reported on NFL Live Tuesday that free agent Cedric Benson is “hoping” to catch on with the Raiders.

“Benson is hoping to maybe land with the Oakland Raiders,” Clayton said. “… There’s an opening there and he’s hoping to fill it.” The “opening” Clayton is referring to was created by Michael Bush’s departure. Benson makes some sense as a power back behind Darren McFadden, but he’ll have to settle for the veteran’s minimum in order to latch on in Oakland.

Unfortunately, per Clayton, Benson has received “no phone calls so far this week.

***

@Dakota

Last time I saw Iverson play was at Arco Arena, when Philly came to Sac.

I think that was when the Kings had Divoc, Miller, Webber, Peja, Bibby, etc (not a bad team) coached by Adelman

AI scored 38: had a triple double with Bibby on him
    Bibby scored like 10. Peja scored 36 on whoever was guarding him (Iggy?)

Iverson was once again 76ers only source of offense and they lost by 4-6 pts

• The Beeech Dawg

KrappyRat I’ve never written a single lyric about you, old fool. All my hot jams are for Rasta Ganja, 2 Kewl 4 Skool, or my hip hop solo career

Why don’t you tell us why I frightened you so much that you ran like a little girl to tattletale on me to Becker?

Can’t believe I really scared you that much, kinda sad

• raiderinparadise

Marks hair Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 2:44 pm

————

You are stupid:

Ok take away Tyvon Branch, Matt Shaungessy, Jacoby Ford from our roster …. D-Moore 5th rounder ….. Michael Bush 4th rounder …… Veldheer …. all starters within 1 year.

Pryor aka Tavaris Jackson, won’t ever start a NFL game.