Raiders live chat today at noon

Jon Becker

• http://InsidetheOaklandRaiders Goldie7

Cedric Benson would be a phenomenal fit with the Raiders….better than Michael Bush. Thanks for telling us YA. Good looking out.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Yeah, I’m Sully, President 0bama AND George Bush, ok?

• Raidernationdave

RaiderDuck Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 2:48 pm

Raidernationdave Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 2:44 pm

I seem to recall a certain owner/General Manager that once wasted 1st rounders on both a punter and a kicker. How’d that turn out?

===========================================

Guy should be a HoFer.

Janikowski was hardly the only highly-drafted kicker…
    +++++++++++++++++
    To the Nation Guy IS a HofF’er.

Besides Sea-Bass what other kicker(s) was/were a No. 1? (Hint: the last one was in ’79)

ESPN’s John Clayton reported on NFL Live Tuesday that free agent Cedric Benson is “hoping” to catch on with the Raiders

***

Sweet, pick up the phone Reggie!

remember when Corey Dillon said he’d look good wearing silver & black?

then Al Davis passed on him and he played pretty well for New England. I’ll take Benson over Ryan Grant for sure

Still take a flier on Lady Tomlinson, too.

RRS = not sold on Goodson

• Raider Riff

I wouldnt mind Benson.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

The Beeech Dawg Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 2:51 pm

KrappyRat I’ve never written a single lyric about you, old fool. All my hot jams are for Rasta Ganja, 2 Kewl 4 Skool, or my hip hop solo career
    ——————————-
    Get a Life, klown.

• Dakota

Cedric Benson would make me feel better about our RB contingent going into 2012. He has kept his nose clean in recent years hasn’t he?

• DJ Johnny

355.The Beeech Dawg Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 2:07 pm
    DJ my new comedy career is but another money making side project that will ensure all of us cool Blog Brahs more weed and horned up strippers

2K4S will always be our cash cow and we need to get the fan club – the 2 Kewl 4 Skool Party Down Fan Club – selling some serious merch

Get with Raider O this afternoon on some tee shirt designs that use a lot of neon Turquoise

Also need to work on “Operation Star Power” – brainwashing our teenage fans into stealing their parents credit card #s and mailing them to us at a discreet PO Box

Already on it.

I have some telemarketers at my office who are making calls.

Here’s the script:

“Hello…my name is ______ I am calling on behalf of 2Kewl4Skewl in Marina Del Ray, Ca.

If you notice unusual charges to your card for merchandise purchases, please don’t be alarmed and kind of go along with it. It’s just your kids using your card to buy stuff from us.

If you care to dispute the charges please call (then we give them a 900 number that connects them with a fat chick hotline that charges 20.00 per minute).

That’s another $ making opp. we might not want to ignore.

• http://InsidetheOaklandRaiders Goldie7

KoolKell Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 2:52 pm
    Yeah, I’m Sully, President 0bama AND George Bush, ok?
    *************************************************
    Thought so. Either you guys are neighbors or that’s your BFF….only if he is not you.

• Raider Riff

Im not sold on Goodson either. I think Benson would be better. Even Ryan Grant would be better but I dont know if he’s durable enough. If he is starting, its cause Dmac is out, and we are then at that point super thin at RB. Our “bruiser” RB has to be durable as all heck.

Pryor aka Tavaris Jackson, won’t ever start a NFL game

***

hey paradise, NEWSFLASH

T-Jax is better than Leinart.

more starts, better TD/INT ratio, QB Rating, actually on an NFL team

both players are going on their 7th NFL season

• http://InsidetheOaklandRaiders Goldie7

If we could get Osi in our Silver and Black, I wouldn’t be too concerned about Manning and Brees.

• raidertalk

I don’t mind the firing of the previous Head Scout. He’s been here a long time, but the team has not really won anything in about 30 years.

And the last time we made it to the Sup, I remember the team was composed mostly of quality Free Agents not too many Draftees. (Cwood, Kennedy? the exceptions)

• Raidernationdave

I must be having a bad dream. I thought KK got banned.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Raidernationdave Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 3:03 pm

I must be having a bad dream.
    ————————————–
    No, you’re locked in your own personal hell, and can’t get out. Lol.

• Raidernationdave

KoolKell Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 3:07 pm

Raidernationdave Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 3:03 pm

I must be having a bad dream.
    ————————————–
    No, you’re locked in your own personal hell, and can’t get out. Lol.
    +++++++++++++++++++++
    That might be true and yet it’s still better than being a tool like you are.

• The Beeech Dawg

DJ, this is the reason I chose you to be the Co-Leader of the 2K4S Fan Club

With your moxie and Raider O’s love of weed, we’re going to take this thing to the next level

Which has inspired me to write a new jam called “Taking This Thing To The Next Level”

Hey guys, let’s dance to the awesome beat
    We’ll take our party from the hills to the street
    It’s time to make rock n roll perfection
    Unfortunately we can only achieve small erections

2K4S NOW OFFERING GREAT DEALS ON TEE-SHIRTS AND BUMPER STICKERS

• Haters going to hate

Schefter is reporting Leinart is signing with the Raiders

• Dakota

Leinart is a solid signing. Kubiak praised his changed attitude and work ethic over the past two seasons. kid might have grown up and matured into a solid backup QB.

• Marks hair

400. Paradise.. I see your reading comprehension is too low for you to fully understand my short posts.. You get confused and immediately resort to name calling.. Im done with you.. If you cant read your opinion means squat..

• Raidernationdave

Marks hair Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 3:16 pm

++++++++++++++++++

Daaaaaaaaaaang! Marks hair is on fire. Got his beyotch on!

• Marks hair

419. I hope so cause im not sold.

• raiderinparadise

Marks hair Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 3:16 pm

———

Sorry T. Pryor tawt me how tu reed

• Plunketthead

Attention Matt

Its your last chance, baby. You can be the heir apparant to Plunkett or Lamar Odom

I am rooting for you to pull a Plunkett

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Raidernationdave Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 3:20 pm

Daaaaaaaaaaang! Marks hair is on fire. Got his beyotch on!
    —————————————–
    Name calling is all you got, isn’t it?

• http://InsidetheOaklandRaiders Goldie7

I’m still hoping we are able to coach up T. Pryor and give him a chance.

• The Beeech Dawg

KoolKell Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 3:22 pm

Raidernationdave Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 3:20 pm

Daaaaaaaaaaang! Marks hair is on fire. Got his beyotch on!
    —————————————–
    Name calling is all you got, isn’t it?

——————–

What’s that, Pootbutt?

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Get a Life, Klown.

• BewareofRaiders

Texans released Jacoby Jones

• The Beeech Dawg

KoolKell Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 3:24 pm

Get a Life, Klown.

——–

Name calling is all you got, isn’t it?

• DutchRaider77

Texans released Jacoby Jones

_____________________________________

That dude had every oppurtunity to suceed and sucked @#*#&@!. Really hope we don’t pick him up.

• http://InsidetheOaklandRaiders Goldie7

Merci. Texans release Jacoby Jones? Another great pick up for the Raiders, if possible. Let’s get her done, Mr. Reggie.

• http://InsidetheOaklandRaiders Goldie7

I think Jacoby Jones would be a good signing for the Raiders.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Why do trolls do it?

I believe that most trolls are sad people, living their lonely lives vicariously through those they see as strong and successful.

When Should You Be Concerned?

Usually, no, though fractured funny bones and occasional waves of nausea have been reported.

When a troll become persistent and personal, you may need to consider the possibility that it has fermented into an Internet Stalker – equally pathetic, if not more so – but sometimes requiring weedkiller. Find Out More

• YoungAmerican

Jones is terrible. Knapp no doubt remembers how he disappeared when the Texans needed him to step up in Johnson’s absence.

• http://out-of-whack 909RaiderLifer

Schefter is reporting Leinart is signing with the Raiders

“““““““““““““““““““““““““““`
    Unless the Doc’s installed a bionic arm (ala Steve Austin) when they fixed his busted collarbone, Leinart’s noodle arm is better suited, twirling the heffer’s at ballroom dance class…..

• 1960AutumnWind

Another Lineart Rumor on Pro Football Talk:

Matt Leinart signing with Raiders today

Posted by Michael David Smith on May 1, 2012, 6:21 PM EDT

AP
    Matt Leinart is heading back to California, and back to backing up Carson Palmer.

Leinart is signing today with the Oakland Raiders, ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports.

In 2002, when Palmer won the Heisman Trophy at USC, Leinart was his backup. Leinart would go on to earn the starting job at USC, win the Heisman Trophy in 2004 and was the 10th overall pick in the 2006 NFL draft.

But unlike Palmer, Leinart has never proven himself capable of playing in the NFL. Leinart was a major disappointment for the Cardinals and spent the last two seasons as a backup in Houston, where he suffered a season-ending collarbone injury in his only start last year.

After the Texans released Leinart, there didn’t appear to be a lot of interest. But with the Raiders he’ll have a good chance of making the roster as the No. 2 quarterback, behind Palmer and ahead of Terrelle Pryor on the quarterback depth chart.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Disrupting a stable newsgroup gives the illusion of power, just as for a few, stalking a strong person allows them to think they are strong, too.

• Hardline

Reggie should be afraid, very afraid. According to Corky in the live chat, DMAC is “nearly” 100% healthy. The presumption therefore is that DMAC still suffers from a sprained foot.

My prediction:

DMAC will go down for the season by game #8. That will effectively end our season since there is no one to fit into his shoes. RB by committee with Jones, Reece, the guy we traded BCampell for etc. is ridiculous.

This will be the Raiders Achilles Heel. It seems to have been ignored. Remember the so-called “committee” has not proven itself at all, except for the fact that Taiwan Jone is injury prone himself.

I hope it works, but I doubt it. In the end we’ll be kicking rocks for our failure to retain Bush.

• http://InsidetheOaklandRaiders Goldie7

If given a chance Jacoby Jones would be much better than Chaz Schillens.

• oldschoolraider

# Dakota Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 8:36 am

328.backstageatapuppetshow Says:
    April 30th, 2012 at 9:06 pm
    @320

I disagree Dakota…

First thing he does after getting hired is FIRE Hue Jack….

First thing he does after draft is fire a scout with 33 years experience.

This man is losing my respect very fast.

_______________________________________________________

“All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you. The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you are looking for external reasons to explain your unhappiness or frustration. You may succeed in making another feel guilty about something by blaming him, but you won’t succeed in changing whatever it is about you that is making you unhappy.” -Wayne Dyer-

+++++++++++++++++++++

LMAO

How could anyone fire Hue Jackson? I mean, the dude is a Hall of Famer!!!! So loyal and honest himself! I am sure he would happily have accepted Reggie as his boss after openly declaring that he was taking over the organization……

Kingdon…head scout for 33 years….guy failed on McClain, DHB, Russell, Gallery, Schweigert, Buchanon, Washington and the list goes on and on and on…..hard to say how much say he really had, but he at least didn’t convince Al that he should avoid those losers….for that alone he should be fired. He has been part of the problem for more than a quarter century of bad to mediocre football since out last SB victory. bye bye, don’t let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!
    *******************************************************

When you buy an old house to renovate, the very first thing you do is sweep up the garbage and throw it out.
    Hue Jackson was garbage.

• The Beeech Dawg

KrappyRat, instead of resorting to cut and pasting tired old articles and running and hiding, why don’t we settle this the man’s way?

I’m calling you out, old fool –

ULTIMATE BLOG RAP BATTLE
    Lyrical warfare BEEECHAM V KRAPPY
    5 Rounds

This Friday in the blog. You and Me, fool.

Are you tough enough to enter my internet hip hop octagon? Probably not,huh

• http://InsidetheOaklandRaiders Goldie7

But what do I know? I’m a huge fan of lil Nicky. lol

• 1960AutumnWind

Raidernationdave Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 2:54 pm
    RaiderDuck Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 2:48 pm

Raidernationdave Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 2:44 pm

===========================================

Guy should be a HoFer.

Janikowski was hardly the only highly-drafted kicker…
    +++++++++++++++++
    To the Nation Guy IS a HofF’er.

Besides Sea-Bass what other kicker(s) was/were a No. 1? (Hint: the last one was in ‘79)

********************************
    I remember both of these picks when they happened. All I could say is that why did he (Davis) not just trade back and pick up picks. No one was going to take Jano till the 4th and Guy until at least the 3rd so you could of got Jano in the 3rd and Guy in the 2nd or early 3rd.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

I don’t think anybody here is in a position to blame McKenzie for the firing of a scout.

• Hardline

“Back to Cali……Cali, Cali, Cali…..”

Lienart is a spoiled white boy who held a conception that he was already a superstar in the NFL on draft day, 2007.

That conception blew up on him. Of course he could still make it as a backup, but the image of being a loser looms too large for him; he can’t overcome it.

That is what separates Plunkett and Gannon from the ordinary washed up QB. They were flumoxed, beat up, and cast off, and still held an image of greatness of themselves. They dug very deep and worked and worked, came back and went on to greater things.

Lienart, most probably is irredeemable, even for a backup QB.

• Marks hair

I thought jones had plenty of chances in hou.. Liehart too pass & double pass.

• 1960AutumnWind

Old School

I would not blame Kingdon for all those picks. AD had the ultimate authority. We do not know what Kingdon would have done if he had autonomy. Having said that, RM said right off he wanted to put in his guys. He will fail or succeed with the people he installs. He has that right and responsibility to do that.

• Marks hair

Picking a kicker in rd 1 was ALs lamest decision ever.. No excuses.

• Marks hair

The racism is thick and gooey today..