Raiders live chat today at 11:45 a.m.

Chat Raiders football with writer Steve Corkran today at 11:45 a.m. as he recaps what he’s seen at minicamp.

Jon Becker

confirmed. trial date for McClain is 05/17 in Alabama

• Method To My Madness

Actually dakota….all that formative years schit means what? Mark knows franchise was destroyed in La and team never belonged there….Mark wants to stay up home. Plus NFL and city of LA doesn’t want Raiders becuz of the element that will show up there

LA is not even an option for the Raiders….they will stay in Oakland….keep wishing on a star Mulletmania….LA is and never was home of the Raiders….it was a 13 year road trip

Johnnie Lee Higgins wearing #88 at practice

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

DAV,

I was asking Vegas why he likes players like Cooper C and Bruce Grakowski (overachievers), I told him I rather have talent, he gave examples of Talented players who were underachievers, so I was trying to make a point that there is no correlation between talent and underachieving.

• DennisAllensVisor

Goodson & DMC running wild, breaking long ones.

Of course, no contact though.

• HGDaddy

Steve Corkran ‏ @CorkOnTheNFL
    Terrelle Pryor displaying nice zip, accuracy on 25-yard passes.

• Method To My Madness

Yes DennisVisor…..its a sure thing as you participating in Beecher’s trannypaloozas on the sex boat off Marina Del Ray

• DMAC

Steve Corkran ‏ @CorkOnTheNFL
    DMAC throws up the middle finger to all the non-believers.

• DennisAllensVisor

Goodson showing nice burst, moves..

Method To My Madness Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 10:31 am

—-

Cool.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

LOL RR.
    I remember his weight was a concern at the combine. He was overweight and looked out of shape, but a lot fans (myself included) felt better after he had fish in his interview dinner with the Raiders’ staff.
    I have my moments. Carlos Francis, JAbustus, and Frantz Joseph (the next Ray Lewis).

• DennisAllensVisor

Spencer/Bartell running first team..

DVD/Chekwa 2nd team..

***

O,

what you have felt better if he joined Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig?

remember reading about Kiffin changing up the menu at Raiders facility and it was all healthy stuff and the players complained about it relentlessly??

think that had anything to do with JR?

• Method To My Madness

Wow Dennis pretending he knows something lol…yep instead of being real and posting Steve’s tweets he reports it as if he is there lmao……fkin loser…..find the nearest blade and put in work on yourself

DMAC throws up the middle finger to all the non-believers

***

DMAC throws up the middle finger to BSJ, in other words

FYI.

Im at work, relaying what I read on twitter for everyone not able to.

In no way am I intending to make it seem like I am at practice.

Thanks guys.

• DMAC

RaiderRockstar Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 10:37 am

DMAC throws up the middle finger to all the non-believers

***

DMAC throws up the middle finger to BSJ, in other words
    ===========

And many more…………

• DennisAllensVisor

Marquette King punting with 1 hand ties behind his back..

tied*..

• Method To My Madness

Yes DennisVisor…..give no credit to Corkran and keep posting it as if you got inside track lmao

wow, ROG

whats with all the hate on DAV?

I’m pretty sure it was No Mas Diamante calling out you, Thec & Raider O for the “Faker” comments

relaying what I read on twitter for everyone not able to

***

thanks man, much appreciated!

• Raider Dell

Same ol, same ol BLOG

Happy upcoming SUMMER, Raider Nation.

Please July come soon!!!!

• r8eray

Steve Corkran ‏ @CorkOnTheNFL
    RB Mike Goodson showing nice burst, moves in full-team drills.
    Reply Retweet Favorite

Vittorio Tafur ‏ @VittorioTafur
    Questioning the 240 listed next to new OLB Philip Wheeler. He looks like a big, lean safety
    Reply Retweet Favorite

Paul Gutierrez ‏ @PGutierrezCSN
    No Rolando McClain here…court date is Thursday in Alabama
    Reply Retweet Favorite

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

RR,

A lot of players were out of shape. Bush was out of shape, TK, etc.. I think they did it (according to you), it was probably done to help get the entire team in better shape.

• DennisAllensVisor

Players go delirous after Curry runs back tipped INT for TD..

• Raider Dell

Lakers SUCK!!

I’d kill for a new coach, anybody but BROWN.

• DMAC

What up Dell?
    Don’t count me out this time.
    I’ll be ready.

• Just Fire Baby

How in the hell are the W’s going to land Anthony Davis?

We have less than a 4% chance to do so. And if we did, I am sure his knee’s would blow out in a matter of time.

Besides, the kid can’t score. He averaged like 10 ppg in HS, and went 1-11 in the title game against a 6’8 guy.

Anthony Davis = a smaller, less intimidating Dikembe

• Seymour Bush

Mistress Biachi says:

YO YO YO BLOG BRO’S

Man my flakers took it up the ass last night like me when I finally left my stepdad’s garage and got rolled by the neighbor’s teenage son.

MO FIZZLE OUT THE WIZZLE

• DennisAllensVisor

Curry follows up with sack of Palmer..

• DMAC

LMAO

• Raider Dell

Raider to scheme hybrid defense, most of you guys will be surprised to see this. Were use to man to man, with an occasional zone.

Blitz corners, safetys and zone blitz coming.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Aaron Curry winds up with pass that got tipped and bobbled numerous times, returns pick for touchdown.

Curry follows up with sack of Carson Palmet.

• DennisAllensVisor

Dez Bryant practicing although he has yet to sign tender..

• r8eray

Steve Corkran ‏ @CorkOnTheNFL
    Desmond Bryant practicing, even though he has yet to sign one-year tender.
    Reply Retweet Favorite

• r8eray

Vittorio Tafur ‏ @VittorioTafur
    @DrakeJackson4 yeah Burris is here
    View conversation
    Reply Retweet Favorite

• DMAC

Carson Palmet is a stud.
    lol

• DennisAllensVisor

Ausberry running 2nd team. Bulked up & catching everything.

• Raider Dell

I paid my season tickets with one payment, heading to Napa. Will be informed when, can’t wait.

Knowing my luck, it will be special teams day.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Desmond Bryant practicing, even though he has yet to sign one-year tender.

• r8eray

I got JT the Brick, Steve, Jerry, Vittorio and Gutierrez on speed dial!

;)

• Raider Dell

DMAC, hello

You’re in!!!

• DMAC

Raider Dell Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 10:48 am

DMAC, hello

You’re in!!!
    ========

Fa’sho
    You still got my email right?

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

DMAC,

This time it wasn’t me! It’s Corky!

• DMAC

Raider O Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 10:48 am

DMAC,

This time it wasn’t me! It’s Corky!
    ==========

Yeah fk’n right
    Blame it on Corky
    lol

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Finance Master,

It is official. Fakers Suck!

• guest123

Raider OTA dates:

May 14-15, May 17, May 21-22, May 24, June 4-7

Raider minicamp dates:

May 11-13 (rookies), June 12-14

• DMAC

Whats the word on Shonasty?
    Anyone?

• DennisAllensVisor

Criner saves a errant Pryor pass..