Video: Raiders’ Rolando McClain caught on tape during incident

By Jon Becker
Wednesday, May 16th, 2012 at 5:03 pm in Oakland Raiders.

Video purportedly of the incident that landed Raiders linebacker Rolando McClain in trouble earlier this year has surfaced.

WAAY 31 television in Huntsville, Ala. obtained the video, which is included in in their online report Wednesday.

EDITOR’S NOTE: Just a warning that this video contains offensive language.

• guest123

@244, yep according to Tafur’s recent tweet.

• hwnrdr

250.Raider O Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 7:58 am
    Hwnrdr,

James wanted out of Cleveland/ Ohio. Eff Him!
    Pu$$y! Can’t win, so he needs Wade and CB to help him get a ring.
    Pu$$y!

Well, he tried once and nada so far! I don’t think he will get passed either OKC or SA!

• hwnrdr

Heck, they may not get passed Indy! LOL

• Marks hair

Thats what otas are for.. These dummys dont stay in shape. They dont run enough on there own and when the real camp opens they pull everything. Push em hard dennis. I read we’re running much harder this yr.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

I want to watch OKC and Heat in the finals. Spurs are too old.

Heck, they may not get passed Indy! LOL

***

@Hwnrdr

the Heat will get past the Pacers. write that down

just hope it doesn’t go to 7 games. that would be embarrassing, like the Denver/Lakers series last round.

However – the Pacers were probably the hottest team to finish the regular season. They went bananas after the All-Star break!!

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Spurs and Boston are old.

• Marks hair

Neither one of those guys are as good as michael jordan or magic johnson were..

• Just Fire Baby

Got my buddy coming into town this weekend.

My first date with Mary Jane in almost 6 months!!!

Terrelle Pryor, Raiders backup quarterback, told Sports Illustrated he sold his football pants at Ohio State in order to pay the rent and heating bill of his unemployed mom and sister.

“I felt like I was doing God’s work, in a way,” Pryor said.

***

@Kentucky

old news??

• guest123

Reports are that these OTA’s are the “crispest” since the Gannon era. Nice to hear.

• JLofty

That video was useless. I made it to 1/3 thru…lame.

• Marks hair

The heat need help.. Just like LA. Incomplete teams.. They have superstars so they have a chance but..

• guest123

It’s early, but I’m willing to throw Sreeter in there as WR#5 assuming Murph is cut. He’s been impressive so far. Hope he doesn’t pull a hammy.

• HairyBush

GG Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 7:38 am
    The player pictured next to Pryor is Eddy Carmona, UDFA, Kicker/Punter
    ————-
    Now I can sleep!

• HairyBush

Raider O Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 8:04 am
    Spurs and Boston are old.
    —————-
    yet still awesome

• R8ER MIKE

Just Fire Baby Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 8:05 am
    Got my buddy coming into town this weekend.

My first date with Mary Jane in almost 6 months!!!

***********************************************
    SWEET !! enjoy sir and welcome back to the
    GREEN PARTY !!!!!

• HairyBush

Raider O Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 7:40 am
    It’s the thuggish ruggish bone!
    —————
    used to love bone thugs lol

• Marks hair

Boston owns miami

• HairyBush

I’ll take an aging Celtics team getting one last ring over the up and coming Thunder. (Who I expect to be dominant for the next 5-7 years) Go Old people!

• HairyBush

Marks hair Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 8:13 am
    Boston owns miami
    ————–
    yeah they match up well

• J Hill

Well a game 2 win in the 2nd round of the playoffs doesn’t really count as a torch passing moment either.

• Marks hair

It hurt so bad watching kobe & blake hand the series to okc last nite.. One of thr biggest chokes in laker history.. Tuff morning..

• hwnrdr

268.R8ER MIKE Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 8:12 am
    Just Fire Baby Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 8:05 am
    Got my buddy coming into town this weekend.

My first date with Mary Jane in almost 6 months!!!

***********************************************
    SWEET !! enjoy sir and welcome back to the
    GREEN PARTY !!!!!

LOL, I thought he was talking about that one certain red haired chick!

Boston owns miami

***

hate to say it, but this is true!

Miami better win their series and hope Philly prevails, too

• John David Booty

RaiderRockstar Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 6:41 am
    IS THERE A LIMIT ON HOW MANY USC QB’S U CAN HAVE ON 1 TEAM? IF THERE AINT THERE SHOULD BE..

***

LOL

good point, Dirt Lot

wait, no… sign John David Booty !!!
    ————————————
    There it is.

• hwnrdr

Spurs are old, but they have a perfect mix of “old” vets and young guns! And their bench with Captain Jack is better than most teams starters! They will be hard to beat!

• John David Booty

Good stuff, don’t know if this was posted:

The Oakland Raiders took the field for the second day of Organized Team Activities (OTAs). These were the first set of practices to include the rookies and the veterans and gave the players an opportunity to work on plays and chemistry on the field. “I’ve liked our effort,” said Head Coach Dennis Allen. “I think our guys are flying around, they’re working hard. What we preach is to get a little better every day which is what they’re doing, so I am pleased with the guys’ effort.”
    “It’s just the second OTA, but just a really good chance for us to come out and work on all of the little things we’ve been working on in practice and the meetings and the playbooks,” said QB Carson Palmer. “Just a chance to really get on the field and run around and make some plays.”
    Palmer continues to be excited about working with RB Darren McFadden, who was injured during in the same game in which Palmer debuted. “He caught a screen today and did something that probably not anybody else in the league can do,” said Palmer. “You can’t watch him, in my position [as quarterback]. You’ve got to go through your possession, your footwork, your hand placements, and then do the bootlegs and not turn around to see what he does. That’s the hardest thing for me right now, is you want to watch him because he’s so electrifying and he can do so many different things. It’s been great to work with him.”
    McFadden has moved past his injury and is excited to be back out with his teammates, running full speed. “I’m going out there playing like it never happened,” said McFadden. “I’m not going to worry about it. My thing is just go out there and play hard. I can’t control the things that happen when you get tackled; I just go out there and play hard every play.”
    In addition to working with McFadden and the veteran receivers, Palmer was particularly impressed with the Raiders fifth round draft pick out of Arizona, WR Juron Criner. “Made a couple great catches,” said Palmer. “I think he proved that if you give him a chance, he’ll go up and get it. So he’s an exciting young guy. It makes other guys at the same position realize that there’s going to be a lot of competition there. So the thing he has to do is continue that and carry that through the rest of these OTAs.”
    Criner impressed the veterans and the coaches during practice. “I think every day he gets a little bit better,” said Coach Allen. “He’s learning more what to do, so I was pleased with the way he practiced today. It’s not a whole lot different than what we saw on him on tape in college. So that’s what we expect out of him.”
    Criner was confident after the second day of OTAs and wants to have the same success every practice with the Silver and Black. “I feel like it was a good practice, but that sets the tone for how I need to practice the rest of the time here, years to come,” said Criner.
    Palmer emphasized to Criner the importance of not being content with one good practice, but using it as a standard set for every practice. “That right there sets the standards,” said Criner. “You expect nothing less from yourself, and [Carson Palmer] was just telling me if you go a practice without making a play, you should be mad at yourself because you expect to do that day in and day out.”
    Criner is taking full advantage of his time with Palmer and listening to his advice. “He’s just been bringing me along,” explained Criner. “You know he’s been around for awhile, he’s seen plenty of young players that show up and think they arrive and then they start to fade out. He was telling me that I need to have that consistency, day in and day out.”
    Veteran DT Tommy Kelly sees potential in a few of the other Raiders rookies, draft picks DT Christo Bilukidi and DE Jack Crawford. “They’re big and raw. They’re young boys,” said Kelly. “The more they play, the more they’ll pick it up. I was trying to tell them today just put your hands on somebody. You’re 6’5”, 6’6”, 320-something pounds. Might as well use it. It looks like they have the tools to play on this level.”
    The team was encouraged by the fact that it was a seemingly penalty-free practice. “The good thing is there wasn’t a lot of false starts and silly penalties, and that’s something that coach came in on the first day and really harped on,” said Palmer. “We’re not going to beat ourselves; we’re not going to give up the yardage that we’ve given up in the past. It’s good to see that we’re changing up snap counts and doing different looks and formations. Penalty-free day and that’s always good, but a lot of football to go, a lot of OTAs left and a lot of work to do.”
    Coach Allen has a lot he wants to accomplish during OTAs with the overall goal of getting better each day. “I’m looking for guys that know what to do, they know how to do it, how we’re coaching them to do it, and they can execute it under pressure,” said Coach Allen. “So our guys are doing a good job, they’re working hard to try to get better. That’s really, at the end of the day, that’s what we’re focused on.

• Marks hair

The spurs can beat okc, its a great match up.. TP is in his prime

• John David Booty

I like this:

• J Hill

OKC is not going to beat the Spurs.

Indiana vs Spurs

Complete snoozefest!

• DJ Johnny

I am correct that today is the day of the McClain trial?

Is it just a one day thing?

I would think there’d be someone from Oakland media covering the goings on?

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

RR,

Yes. It was posted here a few days ago.
    Keep up the great work.

• Marks hair

Thanks jdb

• Dakota

271.HairyBush Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 8:14 am

++++++++++++

Fk the Celtics! Go Thunder!

• Dakota

282.J Hill Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 8:23 am
    OKC is not going to beat the Spurs.

Indiana vs Spurs

Complete snoozefest!
    ++++++++

That would be hilarious! Wouldn’t pull ratings greater than a mid-season Cubs game!

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

HB,

I used to live in Ohio. I worked at a friends beer & wine drive thru, and they used to come buy alcohol and blunts from us.

• Kirk

Celtics and Spurs.

Old people rule.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Vegas,

If you can’t smoke trees in NM, Then WTF can you do? Don’t say work on the garden.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

No wonder you people like the golden girls and you don’t want people to have opinions.
    You People are OLD!!

• Just Fire Baby

Then WTF can you do?

**********************

Blog and watch a lot of sports on TV, sprinkled in with some golf, and lots of Green Chile’s on my food.

• Just Fire Baby

Trying to go watch Man-Ram play in ABQ this Saturday, and can’t find 3 seats together.

Selling out a AAA game is almost unheard of.

• guest123
  • http://www.addictedtoquack.com RaiderDuck

And it keeps getting better. McChump apparently approached the victim a couple of months ago and said he’d be “coming for him” after the trial.

If this is true, McKenzie needs to cut him now so we can just move on.

• ottocrat

Unfortunately, RoLoser McCrap is an example of Reggie’s & DA’s biggest burden: Purging the Al Davis out of this team. That’s why I have tempered expectations of the 2012 season. Hell, it may even be a multiple-season project. Patience Nation…Patience.

• guest123

wow! if proven, how can you not sever ties ASAP

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Not in MM! lol

• HairyBush

Dakota Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 8:27 am
    271.HairyBush Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 8:14 am

++++++++++++

Fk the Celtics! Go Thunder!
    —————————–
    I like the Thunder and would cheer for them 1 more ring for the mean green!

random note: anyone notice the color coded crowd for OKC game? You only see that in college sports mostly.
    those fans don’t have many team to cheer for in Oklahoma so they do it right.

• HairyBush

Raider O Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 8:29 am
    HB,

—————-
    ever stike up a conversation with Bizzy?