Video: Raiders’ Rolando McClain caught on tape during incident

Video purportedly of the incident that landed Raiders linebacker Rolando McClain in trouble earlier this year has surfaced.

WAAY 31 television in Huntsville, Ala. obtained the video, which is included in in their online report Wednesday.

EDITOR’S NOTE: Just a warning that this video contains offensive language.

Jon Becker

• HairyBush

HairyBush Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 8:41 am
    Raider O Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 8:29 am
    HB,

I used to live in Ohio. I worked at a friends beer & wine drive thru, and they used to come buy alcohol and blunts from us.

——————-
    btw, my state needs a drive thru liquor store!

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

If I was living in NM, I would have a great garden. Pool, nice music, a cold drink, working on the garden, and smoking like there is no tomorrow.

• HairyBush

HairyBush Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 8:40 am
    Dakota Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 8:27 am
    271.HairyBush Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 8:14 am
    I’ll take an aging Celtics team getting one last ring over the up and coming Thunder. (Who I expect to be dominant for the next 5-7 years) Go Old people!

++++++++++++

Fk the Celtics! Go Thunder!
    —————————–
    I like the Thunder and would cheer for them 1 more ring for the mean green!

random note: anyone notice the color coded crowd for OKC game? You only see that in college sports mostly.
    those fans don’t have many team to cheer for in Oklahoma so they do it right.
    ——————
    this is supposed to say: I would cheer for the Thunder against most teams eccept for my Celtics.

• jesusraiderjim

259.Just Fire Baby Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 8:05 am
    Got my buddy coming into town this weekend.

My first date with Mary Jane in almost 6 months!!!

—————————————————
    JFB Mary jane is kind of an unusual name for a guy IMO but whatever have fun. lol

• Dakota

My sources say that on the night of the incident at the gym Slowlando went after Tapscott, but a duffle bag got in his way and Slowlando could not shed the bag’s block, and then once Tapscott was past him, Slowlando got out of breath and quit chasing Tapscott and then yelled for his friends to go after the guy, but it was too late and the dude got away.

where is Bcz?

any way we can cut ties with McClain “for cause” and avoid the enormous cap hit?

anybody heard if he has any such claus in his contract or think we’ll try to recoup some money from him like Al Davis did with JaWalrus ??

restructure TK & DHB. extend Seabass & Shane. cut Slow

cap would be fine even if we didn’t come to terms with a long-term deal for Branch imo

• Just Fire Baby

JFB Mary jane is kind of an unusual name for a guy IMO but whatever have fun.

************************

LOL……yeah after re-reading that, I guess I could have used a few more words to make the point a little clearer.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

HB,

I don’t think so. That was 14-15 years ago. I can’t remember. lol

• Just Fire Baby

********************************

No pool (too expensive for how little I would use it), the garden is progressing nicely, entertainment system is on point, got a bar/side server fully stocked……..but not smoking.

• http://www.addictedtoquack.com RaiderDuck

I wonder if there’s any corroboration for this latest incident. Did someone else hear this threat, or at least see McChump approach the victim?

Again, if this is true, we need to just cut ties with McBosworth immediately.

• guest123

Rockstar,

I like your line of thinking there, terminate for cause.

Again, if this is true, we need to just cut ties with McBosworth immediately.

***

@Duck

Cincy will claim him off waivers. they love trouble makers

• guest123

Why does this latest report not shock me?

• Dakota

Like I said….Burris starting MLB for the 2012 Oakalnd Raiders.

• http://www.addictedtoquack.com RaiderDuck

RIP Donna Summer

• Just Fire Baby

If we can get Rolando to terrioze the field like he does his hometown, we might be on to something!!!

• Dakota

317.Just Fire Baby Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 8:54 am
    +++++++++++

If Slowlando could carry a gun and his buddies on the field with him, he might be of some value.

• guest123

wow

• Just Fire Baby

***********************

That dude throwing the punches had some size to him, maybe he can be a TE prospect.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Nice bro. Pools are very expensive here. I don’t blame you.

• bcz24

306.RaiderRockstar Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 8:46 am
    where is Bcz?

restructure TK & DHB. extend Seabass & Shane. cut Slow

***********************
    It is VERY unlikely that we would be able to recoup any of the bonus money paid to Romac. If we cut him, it is going to cost us big money. As we sit today cutting Romac would put us over the cap… it would be cheaper to suspend him without pay for the year.

• Marks hair

Threats? Thats like j-walking in alabama

• guest123

We did it with JaMarcus and it’s time to take our medicine with McClain. Even if it hurts. There has to be some way to recoup some of the cap hit for misconduct. Just has to be a way.

***

nice, Bcz!

give him the Jerry Porter treatment.

suspended for “conduct detrimental to the team”

• http://www.addictedtoquack.com RaiderDuck

Bcz24 Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 8:59 am

==============================================

We couldn’t suspend him without pay for the year. Only Goodell could do that. We could suspend him four games w/o pay.

• guest123

He made these threats in March. Oh boy Rolando, you can’t fix stupid!

• Dakota

Slowlando and Russell….I am so glad we drafted such high character guys!

Al hit on a couple of hard working dudes in DHB and McFadden, but then he missed wildly on these two. How did those life-long scout slugs that were just fired miss all the signs? Or, how did they fail to make Al realize these dudes were garbage?

• bcz24

If you want an above ground pool, you can buy one from my buddy on his ebay store and I will ship it to you (Ebay store: Dirt cheap pool supplies). For under $2200 you could get yourself a 27′ round above ground pool package (this includes shipping). They include everything you need but the water to get swimming. Its all brand new stuff, not used. Just an fyi if in fact someone were to be looking for a pool.

@ McKenzie

give your old buddy Art Shell a call and ask him how this suspension thing works!

Porter got suspended 4 games just for running his mouth …

• bcz24

**************
    Well at least in Romacs case, his coaching staff lauded his professionalism and work ethic non-stop leading to the draft. I never heard anyone question his character… but after he was already a Raider then those reports started to trickle out…

look at Bcz, the marketing master!

watch for Sully to come here and debate with him about it, hehe

Portet, I’m sorry DMAC (hippie) & O (Kentucky)

• bcz24

***************
    Actually yes you are correct. I forgot about that garbage rule. In reality though, it would be far cheaper (cap wise) just to simply leave him inactive on game day than to cut him.

• DEATHROW 55

One yr to prove it McClain, if not try to trade him to a team that runs a 3-4 and get somethin, schit I’d take a 5 th rndr and score another Moore or Criner.

• Dakota

331.bcz24 Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 9:08 am
    **************
    ++++++++++++

Then the scouts were not doing their jobs….the dude hit another student, or some guy, with a car…..can’t hide that.

We’ll probably suspend McClain for 4 reg season games and then Goethel will get placed on I.R. before the 2nd preseason game …

sure hope that 7th round rookie we just moved to ILB can play!!

Stupar to the rescue?

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Lawrence Taylor is auctioning his SB ring. Current bid is at 38k, and the ring is valued 60-80K.
    Stop smoking crack LT!

• http://www.addictedtoquack.com RaiderDuck

DEATHROW 55 Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 9:09 am

=================================================

If this latest allegation is true, I don’t think anybody would even give us a 7th-rounder for him. Threatening a defendant before a trial is crossing the line into “too stupid to live” territory. Who would want that on on their team?

• bcz24

332.RaiderRockstar Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 9:08 am
    look at Bcz, the marketing master!

watch for Sully to come here and debate with him about it, hehe
    *****************
    Right. He will tell me how I am ‘boasting’ of my customers product or something… lol

Im not trying to sell anything, I just saw a few people mention pools being expensive, and pools are my business. Thought I could hook some of my nation brethran up! I get no compensation for it.

• DEATHROW 55

If you could have any raider in the locker room to give Romac a good ass beating to put him in check who would it be. I’d have Seymore !

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Portet!!

• guest123

I think that’s the answer: Put him as a healthy scratch for all 16 games and a warning to the others. It’d be worth the developmental spot that would open up at ILB for somebody.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Thank you Bcz. I appreciate the info and your help.

• Dakota

Might want to wait and see if McClain is convicted before talking about how long he will be suspended.

I know the NFL has suspended players like Pacman Jones without convictions, but I don’t think Slowlando has the type of history for that to happen…..maybe next time he pulls this crap, but not this time if he isn’t convicted.

• guest123
  • bcz24

**************
    Well, that scouting department wasn’t replaced because they were just too good to retain ya know.

***

@Bcz

I know man, I was just messin witchoo

• http://www.addictedtoquack.com RaiderDuck