Co-defendent agrees to testify against McClain

Jaradious Williams agreed to plead guilty of third degree assault and will testify against Rolando McClain Thursday in Decatur Municipal Court, WHNT-19 News reported.

Williams was sentenced to 90 days in jail and must pay approximately $300 in fines.

McClain is charted with assault, reckless endagermenet, menacing and wrongfil discharge of a firearm in a Nov. 30 incident while he was away from the Raiders attending the funeral of a relative.

Besides the criminal proceeding, McClain will be named in a civil lawsuit by the alleged victim, Rishard Tapscott, for damages.

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

LOL Dell.
    Wild Child. My mother used to say “Problem Child”.

• DKnight007

107.Sullivan44 Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 10:30 am
    Usually DA’s try to make cases go away that involve current athletes. It’s all a biz, from top to bottom. People talk to each other. They work it out. Man, not in this case. This DA wants to hang McClain from a tree.

^^^^^^^

Sure, I’m a interracially married racist. Typical

***

@Kell

you usually complain about people bringing up your wife or her ethnicity. why bring her into the conversation?

everybody knows you have white males.

• bcz24

132.Dakota Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 10:43 am
    125.lefty12 Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 10:40 am
    Man,i’d hate to be accused of something and have many of you on the jury.What you read in the papers isn’t always the facts that are presented in a courtroom yet you guys have him tried,convicted,and hung before the trial even starts.
    ++++++++++++++++++++

Doesn’t really matter if he is convicted or not…..he has been found guilty of putting himself in a stupid position and hurting the Oakland Raiders when he was supposed to be at some funeral or some other BS excuse he made to get out of practice and hang with his idiotic friends.

Guilty Guilty Guilty!
    ******************
    There is no denying that McClain was there and involved. Watch the video, McClain WAS there. He did nothing to stop any fight from occuring. His actions were stupid and brought a negative light upon the team and the league. He IS guilty of that REGARDLESS of whether or not he committed the alleged act of threatening someone and discharging a firearm near his head.

• hwnrdr

Chris Johnson did what many of us would do. His heart wasn’t in it, the pain was too great for him! Some will use it as a big motivation to kick a** on the field in honor of their fallen family memmbers…However, sister was murdered and mother was fighting for her life! Not sure how I would be after!

• lefty12

Bcz-I’m not defending him.I’m saying let the facts come out in court before you hang him.Your statement proves my point- and Chris Johnson wasn’t out hanging with the homies and shooting up the block afterwards.

• DKnight007

RIP Donna Summers

That is the big 3 within a month.

Seau
    MCA
    Donna Summers

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

RaiderRockstar Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 10:59 am

Sure, I’m a interracially married racist. Typical

***

@Kell

everybody knows you have white males.
    —————————————–
    Classy.

*hate (not have) LOL

• DKnight007

154.bcz24 Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 10:59 am
    132.Dakota Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 10:43 am
    125.lefty12 Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 10:40 am
    ++++++++++++++++++++

Guilty Guilty Guilty!
    ******************

^^^^^^^
    I watched the tape. I didn’t saw McClain being a bystander and getting ready to watch a fight happen.

Where is the evidence of the gun he allegedly discharged?

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Hwnrdr,

I think so, If you want to win. Watch ESPN and other networks to get and opinions/ news, updating your roster every week based on your research, and you have to participate in the league.

• DKnight007

154.bcz24 Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 10:59 am
    132.Dakota Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 10:43 am
    125.lefty12 Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 10:40 am
    ++++++++++++++++++++

Guilty Guilty Guilty!
    ******************

^^^^^^^
    REVISED:

I watched the tape. I saw McClain as a bystander and getting ready to watch a fight happen.

Where is the evidence of the gun he allegedly discharged?

• DMAC

I think some of you are making a big deal out of this incident. What I saw on the video was a one on one fight, w/ someone getting their ass kicked. When it looked like he had enough punishment, Jadarious Williams was pulled off the victim. We don’t know what the hell
    Rishard Tapscott did to piss them off.
    What was a little strange was that the sound on the video was clearly edited.
    I’ll let the legal system take care of it, before judging Romac.

• lefty12

He is 22 years old.22 year old guys get in fist-a-cuffs at times.It may not be right,but it happens.Why should he be held responsible for not stopping a fight?

• hwnrdr

Also, the plaintiff sounds sketchy after stating that Rolando shot off a gun past his ear! Dam, I know my hearing would be shot for a while!

• DMAC

Raider O Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 11:03 am

Hwnrdr,

=========

Theres no need for that. You just gotta be a player like DMAC.
    lol

• hwnrdr

166.DMAC Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 11:08 am
    Raider O Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 11:03 am

Hwnrdr,

=========

Theres no need for that. You just gotta be a player like DMAC.
    lol

LOL, then i guess you are winning in Dell’s league this year huh?

• DMAC

hwnrdr Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 11:08 am

166.DMAC Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 11:08 am
    Raider O Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 11:03 am

Hwnrdr,

=========

Theres no need for that. You just gotta be a player like DMAC.
    lol

LOL, then i guess you are winning in Dell’s league this year huh?
    ==========

Hell yeah.
    I’m bringing the heat!

• bcz24

**************
    I used that exagerated statement delibrately. I believe McClain deserves his fair shot in court with regards to the legal system. BUT the mere fact that he put himself in such a stupid situation is enough for me to think he needs discipline in the NFL arena.

Ben Rothlesburger was suspended for 6 games by the NFL for being in a stupid situation, and he was never convicted of any crime. I don’t hear any outcry for the innocence of the white guy….

Mike Vick lost 18 months of his life, and over a HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS for his involvement in the dog fighting scandel. He suffered FAR greater penalties than his peers who were just as involved, because he is famous and in the public eye.

When you are a millionaire and a public figure you are held to a higher standard, and subject to much stricter scrutiny in the public eye. If you don’t like it, get out of the public eye… in McClains case, leave the NFL.

• DJ Johnny

139.KoolKell Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 10:50 am
    People who see things through a racial prism:

“See, I’m right look at those people, look at those people. See, I’m right look at those people, look at those people. See I’m right.

Works both ways.

• hwnrdr

You know, that is always the best attitude to have my friend!

• DMAC

hwnrdr Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 11:10 am

You know, that is always the best attitude to have my friend!
    ==========

After all, its only a game. For a moment I thought dudes were playing for $$$.
    lol

• hwnrdr

I know many leagues do!
    Anyways, we should all hear word soon about McClain! I will hold my thoughts until then!

• DJ Johnny

McClain cannot be blamed for any of his behavior.

He is the victim here.

It’s Al Davis fault.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

LOL DMAC & Hwnrdr.

• bcz24

Where is the evidence of the gun he allegedly discharged?
    *****************
    The police confiscated the weapon from McClains posession and it was clearly missing a round. Its in the police report.

• Just Fire Baby

Just Fire Baby Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 7:10 am
    All I know is Rolando better pick up the attorney tab and court costs/fines for this other dude that got the charges, just so he can take one for the “team” and not feel the need to try to screw over Rolando.

We NEED double-nickle on the field week 1!!!!

******************************

I told you about this!!!

Rolando apparently didn’t pass “How to handle your posse” 101.

• Plunketthead

hwnrdr Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 10:57 am
    To play or should I say, participate in fantasy football…you really have to have time don’t you?

I dont think so, especially if you only play one league.
    Luck plays a big part, if your starters are not injured, for instance and have good years.
    You can be competitive and spend two hours a week tops.

Dell does a fantastic job and its a lot of fun. We split the league in two 6 team divisions last year and there were real slim pickings on the wires.

I recomended last year that Dell runs his league with ten teams. And because so many from here want to join he has another league.

Someone else can run the other league/division because Dell has his hands full managing one. If Yahoo allows they can be tied together in some fashion.

But it would operate as a minor league and at the end of the year the winner steps up to the pros and the last place team in the pros moves down to the semis.

It was just a way to get more involved and slim the league back down to 10 teams.

When you have 12 teams and almost all 12 are still working the wire you cant find anyone decent if injuries mount up

• Just Fire Baby

I only remained in the league last year because I thought it would be crappy of me to win the league and quit, without giving the other guys a chance at redemtion.

*************************

Hey Hue “Bcz24″ Jackson

Get over yourself!!!

(LOL)

• lefty12

Rothlesburger wasn’t punished by the league for his first offense and what he was accused of was worse than what McClain is accused of.So far all McClain is guilty of is stupidity.If the NFL starts suspending players for stupidity it won’t be long before there isn’t enough players to play the games.

• Just Fire Baby

I am almost ran the table in Dell’s league last year, and I started Tebow for a few games at QB.

The scoring system is fine. People that complain about it, probably were the ones who drafted a defense and never changed it.

The key to my success. I think I started the defense that played the Bears in the Hanie era for a month straight.

• Just Fire Baby

Big Ben is the only player to be suspended by the league, without EVER being charged of a crime.

Clearly Goodell has it in for Hungarian QB’s.

Plenty of guys have been suspended without convictions, but there were charges pressed.

• J Hill

Kobe to Brooklyn for D Williams and 2 1st rd picks

• Plunketthead

“Exactly. As an attorney friend of mine always says, “it’s all about the inter workings of inter personal relationships within the broken justice system””

Thats so true. Stewart Bell repped me before he became famous and he would look at the calender to see who the judge was and say, no problem.

If he did not like the judge he had it moved and then dismissed.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Are you guys going to disclose the rankings from Dell’s FF league, or is that too private. lol

• J Hill

55 will certainly be suspended if he pleads guilty to any of these charges.

Our offense will control the games this season, so I’m not worried about it.

• Just Fire Baby

Whoever Dell adds to the league, needs to be a little more involved in the trash talking dept.

Besides Plunk and I, not a whole lot of friendly gamesmenship on there. Just a lot of back-slapping, “hey good call man” “hey good luck” “darnit you got me….good call”.

Fck all that!!!! Let’s get our clown on.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

‘Minorities’ Now Account For Majority Of US Births – Census Bureau

DOW JONES

The U.S. Census Bureau said Thursday that for the first time a slight majority of the nation’s population one year or younger are non-white. Just over 50% of those tots are racial minorities while 49.7% of the population 5 or younger is also non-white.

There were 114 million total minority members in 2011, the Census Bureau estimates, making up 36.6% of the total U.S. population. Four states–Hawaii, California, New Mexico and Texas–and the District of Columbia have “majority-minority” populations, the Bureau said.

Besides Plunk and I, not a whole lot of friendly gamesmenship on there.

***

@JFB

excuse me?

• ohioraider

Kirk Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 10:10 am

Cut this guy loose as soon as possible.

No knuckleheads.
    —————————————–
    Regardless of what happens in the case Reggie will have him on a short leash. No more business as usual. And I suspect he’s up or out after this year.

• Plunketthead

Fck all that!!!! Let’s get our clown on.

I nominate LMN!!
    :smile:

• hwnrdr

191.Plunketthead Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 11:39 am

Fck all that!!!! Let’s get our clown on.

I nominate LMN!!

LOL, good one!

• DMAC

Just Fire Baby Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 11:35 am

Fck all that!!!! Let’s get our clown on.
    ==========

I’m the big dog, I’ll scratch you off my ballz w/ my muthafkin paws.
    Can’t wait to serve fools.

• JB

Anyone named Jaradious sounds like they are suspect to begin with. His mother must have been on drugs when he was born. Where do people come up with all these goofy names?

This guy must really be a loser. Selling out your homeboy – way to go Jaradious, here’s your bag of coin.

• Albinator

Does anyone have any idea what the original “beef” was between the victim and McLame/Williams?

• Plunketthead

The rankings are not secret but I dont have the link to last years.

Its been operating three? years

I had a great first year winning the AD cup and then had two stinker years.

Bcz won the second annual AD cup in a fantastic championship game. Marley won by a half a point and then a day later the correction came and bcz won (someone will correct me if thats wrong)

JFB won the AD Cup last year

• DMAC

Don’t worry Green Party. I’ll represent us well.

• Plunketthead

I think RR has been managing a Raider blog league for a few years also.

Is your league filled up this year?

• raidertay

I LOVE IT….

Darren McFadden led the NFL with 610 yards rushing through six games last season and plans to pursue his goal of 1,800 yards rushing again this year.

“I want to be the best,” he said.

• Plunketthead

DMAC

You better manage a team better then Mcskinnycalves.
    These boys are ruthless and some of them (I wont mention names) stay up till the wee hours on wire night.

Im not kidding. You have all the usual transactions that are plugged in ahead of time (many guys have 4 or 5 of these but I wont mention my name) but you dont always get who you want, so at one minute after midnight the wire is filled with deals from several managers.

So think long and hard before you sign on to be embarassed