Raiders live chat today at noon

By Jon Becker
Wednesday, May 30th, 2012 at 10:44 am in Oakland Raiders.

Steve Corkran will be fielding your Raiders questions today at noon.

• HairyBush

RRS, Do we need to start a chant for you to bust out some lyrical genius? Can’t be any worse than my sad display lol

Do we need to start a chant for you to bust out some lyrical genius?

***

@HB

I tried some lyrics before, but it was quite embarrassing. Ask Duck!

• The Beeech Dawg

RR

This is the same nerdy dude who dropped two BOMB raps during my lyrical blog battle with RaiderDuck

Oh yeah, and he handled MC duties with DMAC

Child, please

• http://demitassechicago.com Albert Bigelow Paine

KoolKell, yo, he’s fallen and he can’t get up!
    KoolKell, yo, too many 40s and he done thrown up!
    KoolKell, yo, mother f*cker can’t sell a home!
    KoolKell, yo, wife looks like a lesbian gnome!

• Breaking_Black

Alright 2 questions:

Who will be The Raiders QB in 2yrs?
    A. Palmer
    B. Pryor
    C. Other

When will the iPhone 5 come out?
    A. June/July

best I keep shut
    and stay in my hut

• HairyBush

Breaking_Black Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 3:03 pm
    Alright 2 questions:

Who will be The Raiders QB in 2yrs?
    A. Palmer
    B. Pryor
    C. Other

When will the iPhone 5 come out?
    A. June/July
    B. Sept/Oct
    C. Don’t give a ****
    —————–
    when in doubt pick C!

• RaiderLen

Hand the rock to McFadden

Defense wonder’s what’s happened.

They saw him here, but then was there.

From the End Zone the McFadden glare.

• Plunketthead

Have the Spurs got anyone on the team that can flatten Wade when he starts kung fu fighting?

You know he wont handle it well when Parker runs around him

• The Beeech Dawg

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 3:02 pm

KoolKell, yo, he’s fallen and he can’t get up!
    KoolKell, yo, too many 40s and he done thrown up!
    KoolKell, yo, mother f*cker can’t sell a home!
    KoolKell, yo, wife looks like a lesbian gnome!

—————

Albert, that was some excellent rapping BUT

You must FIRST publicly denounce Madden Retard as your Lord & Savior

Then we can talk about your gang membership position in PMPP

• Plunketthead

Good times last year watching DMAC run over linebackers

• http://demitassechicago.com Albert Bigelow Paine

I will never denounce MR! We will start our own party crew called the Genius Boys.

• The Beeech Dawg

RaiderLen Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 3:05 pm

Hand the rock to McFadden

Defense wonder’s what’s happened.

They saw him here, but then was there.

From the End Zone the McFadden glare.

——————-

The PM Party Patrol is excited to introduce its newest gang member:

*** RaiderLen ***

Brah, welcome to the PMPP, you are now qualified to enjoy all the perks and pleasures that come with full membership.

But first dress up as a pizza delivery guy, go to Jon Becker’s house, throw the pizza in his face and tell him he’s a spineless momma’s boy for obeying KrappyRat’s tattletale email

• Dakota

John Edwards skates! Nice!

• Plunketthead

We were on a roll too. Beating the Pets and the Boots, then the brownpound.

4-2 flying and crying

• The Beeech Dawg

Plunketthead Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 3:03 pm

RR

I know how you feel
    Lower then sandle heels
    Mother Goose loses her cool
    when I rhyme like a fool
    best I keep shut
    and stay in my hut

—————————

Is this your official PMPP gang submission rap?

If so, it doesn’t feel like your heart is truly behind our cause. Just keeping it real.

• MiamiRaider78

Good afternoon, gentleman!
    I’m currently bunkered down in a missle silo, bracing the impending Zombie Apocalypse. Although I am terrified, I still haven’t stopped laughing at KK’s nuclear meltdown last night or the picture of a woman he posted, with Mark Davis’s haircut. That and most of Beech Dawg Blog Brah’s hilarious posts, especially the buck tooth Shark. Not sure how long I have before they arrive but I’m definetly going out in style; battle rap at 12 E.T for enrollment. Turn me up in the headphones…not too loud, they might hear us.

Code Black.

• Dakota

Looks like some true colors came out in here last night…..what a shame.

• Plunketthead

I told you I had no game. Got kicked off the blog three days ago and had to promise never to rhyme again.

We cant all be blogwrappers
    Someone has to Plug in the partydude 8000 and make sure it does not run out of salt

• The Beeech Dawg

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 3:14 pm

————–

Good luck with that lame gang

The PM Party Patrol will annihilate the Genius Gays in an epic blog rap showdown any day of the week

Just admit it, Puss – your are MR

• Dakota

Cali stealing $$ from the children of 9-11 victims! Shame!

• jesusraiderjim

The A.M. crew is full of knowledge, hell most of them boys been to some college.
    The P.M. crew sometimes gets lame, specially when KK starts is hate game.
    He’s a hater and multi race baiter and the way he sells houses he should go be a waiter.
    The P.M. crew has one saving grace , it’s the Party Dude 8000 they keep at Dawg’s place.
    Beech is funny and he’s always on the money, and the strippers from the rhino he likes to call honey.
    This flow is lame but it’s all I got i wish i wasn’t out of pot.
    The raider nation is the best and if you think it aint then surely you jest!

• R8ER MIKE

Beech dawg. Come on brother. Plunk gave it a shot and he is a
    Green Party member