Raiders live chat today at noon

Steve Corkran will be fielding your Raiders questions today at noon.

Jon Becker

• R8ER MIKE

Raidernationdave Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 12:09 pm
    Dust lifts off with just a couple of licks!

***
    OK Dave now thats just nasty !!
    lol lol lol lol lol

• The Beeech Dawg

Sweet shot, Triple 6, although I thought he’d be shorter

Brahs, the brand new PM Party Patrol (PMPP) is in FULL EFFECT!

The 1st official Blog Gang has been formed and has adopted the slogan “Turning Crips Into Dips” (patent pending)

If you’re interested in applying for membership, our submission process is fairly simple (when compared to Stanford):

Show up on the blog anytime after 9pm and drop your best rap. It can be diss oriented, ghetto inspired, or straight up silly and you’ve got a really good chance of being accepted

Remember that you’ve gotta love weed, crappy movies on VHS and fighting next to us as brothers against our mortal enemy KrappyRat and his evil sidekick Peemore Bust

YO SWEET PM PARTY PATROL MERCHADISE COMING SOON, FIZZLE

• DMAC

“I’ve talked to him a lot, with all this going on, trying to make sure his head is straight. The main thing is to let everything play itself out. We have no control over it, so all we can do is be be there for him,”

—Free safety Michael Huff on the legal status of middle linebacker Rolando McClain.

Beech

I’m Prez of the Green Party. Do I get a free pass?

• hwnrdr

R8ER MIKE Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 12:06 pm
    hwnrdr Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 11:48 am
    Hey Mike, what about Katherine Hellmond?

****************
    most deff !!!
    if ya gotta dust it off before you can hit it
    then i am all about it !!!

There were times where she was sexier than Judith Light, but also that was 20 years ago…not sure what she is now…something like 84?

• DMAC

The older the berry, the sweeter the juice.
    Oh wait………

• Silverandblack666

I am the green parties official tester and product manager of all green products.

• The Beeech Dawg

DMAC Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 12:15 pm

Beech

I’m Prez of the Green Party. Do I get a free pass?

——————

DMiggity

Even the 4 Founding Fathers of the PM Party Posse – The Beeech Dawg, DJ Johnny, Raider O & Hardline – all had to drop raps to officially register the gang

Tell you what, I’ll waive the 9pm time requirement, but you still have to bust out a fresh rap

Brah this should be a walk in the park, holla

• DMAC

It should be a walk in the park
    but it aint cool to walk in the dark
    These hoods are rough
    but I hang tough
    W/ that cannon on my hip
    Ready to make it drip
    I’m about to flip
    The Green Party Prez got stupid flows
    while the rest of the crew got stupid hoes

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Silverandblack666 Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 12:21 pm
    $$$$$$$$
    Sorry dude, but every member is an official tester. That’s part of being a member.
    As for being the manager of all green products, our Prez will consider your request.

• R8ER MIKE

you know i love me some Betty White,
    some say it aint right,
    and you know it aint tight.
    but i still love me some Betty White !!!

• DMAC

Just a little sumthin’ sumthin’

Green Party is most def. in da house!!!!!!!

• R8ER MIKE

Raider O Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 12:27 pm

Silverandblack666 Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 12:21 pm
    $$$$$$$$
    ========

If ODB doesn’t want it. It’s your 666.

• The Beeech Dawg

The PM Party Patrol is excited to introduce its newest gang member and Green Party President

*** DMiggity ***

Brah, welcome to the PMPP, you are now welcome to enjoy all the perks and pleasures that come with full membership.

But first pass that doobie so I can high before I do some doggy style on this ho

• R8ER MIKE

666 its all yours brother.
    i dont care what it tastes like
    just what it does for the mind body and spirit !!

The Beeech Dawg Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 12:32 pm

*** DMiggity ***

=============

Fasho’

• DMAC

Green Party and PMPP united!!!

• The Beeech Dawg

R8ER MIKE Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 12:28 pm

you know i love me some Betty White,
    some say it aint right,
    and you know it aint tight.
    but i still love me some Betty White !!!

——————————-

The PM Party Patrol is excited to introduce its newest gang member:

*** R8ER MIKE ***

But first get some more tequila so I can power up the PARTYDUDE 8000 and get hella wasted, wizzle

• R8ER MIKE

yo Beeech … you know you gotta have a ODB in the
    PMPP… throw a brother a bone here !!

• R8ER MIKE

whoops ..little late there !! lol lol
    its a honor Beeeech !!

• R8ER MIKE

think i will go fire up a fatty to celebrate !!
    puff puff pass !!

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Rap ODB, rap!
    You know you want to use the Partydude 8000.
    Partydude 8000, bud, alcohol, and Betty White.
    ODB’a heaven.

• The Beeech Dawg

R8ER MIKE Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 12:38 pm

think i will go fire up a fatty to celebrate !!
    puff puff pass !!

————————-

The formation and growth of the PM Party Patrol truly shows the evolution of the blog

At our current growth rate, we’ll be able to take down the evil KrappyRat and smoke all the weed in Humboldt by the home opener

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

R8ER MIKE Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 12:28 pm
    you know i love me some Betty White,
    some say it aint right,
    and you know it aint tight.
    but i still love me some Betty White !!!
    $$$$$$$$$
    LMAO
    Long Live the ODB!

***

pretty sad when other players have to make sure your 3rd-year starting MLB’s head is on straight

trade McArtest!!

ok
    the green party aint done yet
    We got a boat full of hoes wet
    But like the Beech
    after we hit
    we jet
    than its on to the next one
    O Dog and Odb rolling up a fat one
    Put the kids to sleep
    cuz imm fenna go deep

@ Beeech Dawg

I thought you were going to have a rap battle with JFB?

what happened?

• R8ER MIKE

***************************
    Aint that the truth !

when is the trial scheduled for Rolando World Peace??

on these silly hoes
    but we don’t fk
    w/ bald heads
    that do toes
    I’m a Raider…B!tch
    and don’t you forget

• R8ER MIKE

lol RRS !!
    sounds like a fitting name for him

I’m off that 93 octane!

• hwnrdr

Rolando World Peace…LMAO!!!

• R8ER MIKE

you got some mad skills there DMAC !!

R8ER MIKE Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 12:54 pm

you got some mad skills there DMAC !!
    ========

Just a little sumthin’ sumthin’
    LMAO

Griffin doesn’t buy what “some quarterbacks” say about Shanahan

Posted by Michael David Smith on May 31, 2012, 2:51 PM EDT

Not every quarterback who has played for Redskins coach Mike Shanahan has favorable things to say about him. But Shanahan’s newest quarterback, Robert Griffin III, says he doesn’t believe the negative things that other quarterbacks have said.

“What some former quarterbacks have said about him, to me, isn’t true,” Griffin said. “He seems like a great guy, really looking forward to working with me, putting me in the best position to succeed and help this team win.”

Griffin didn’t name any of those former quarterbacks he was referencing, although he was surely thinking of Donovan McNabb, and maybe — since he grew up a Broncos fan — Jake Plummer and Bubby Brister, too.

***

RG3 is a bust already!!

dang it, was hoping we could get this excellent blocker & cheap shot artist for the vet minimum..

then trade JFORD & Mike Mitchell to the Chicago Bears for a 2nd rounder in next year’s draft

trade JFORD & Mike Mitchell to the Chicago Bears for a 2nd rounder in next year’s draft = offsets the loss of draft pick to Cincy [Palmer trade]

DHB, Moore, Criner, Murphy, McGee & Streater

we’ll be fine!

• hwnrdr

RaiderRockstar Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 12:59 pm

Didn’t he retire though after Pitt released him?

• The Beeech Dawg

RR – A rap battle with WHO?

Vegas the Goober Nerd wouldn’t last 4 seconds in my blog rap octogon. But if he’s fool enough to step, I’d straight punish him with lyrical missiles

Here’s a little sample:

Vegas the Virgin, I’d eat him for supper
    A wetsuit is the closet he’ll come to wearing rubber
    Just too many disses to include in one song
    Not to mention the 7 inches I’ve got over his ding dong

DON’T OPEN THE FIREPLACE IF YOU CAN’T FACE THE FIRE

Didn’t he retire though after Pitt released him?

***

@Hwnrdr

Kerry Collins retired too, before Indy called him

• 8RaiderReign8

Talkin McFadden on NFL Network

• 8RaiderReign8

Ranked #60 out of 100

• hwnrdr

That is true, Rockstar! But I don’t think he wanted to play for anyone else!

• Raidernationdave

I always thought it was, “The Blacker the berry with sweeter the juice!”

I love me some Nubian princesses!

@hwnrdr

what chances do you give OKC of being 2-2 by Sunday ??