Raiders live chat today at noon

By Jon Becker
Wednesday, May 30th, 2012 at 10:44 am in Oakland Raiders.

Steve Corkran will be fielding your Raiders questions today at noon.

• R8ER MIKE

Raidernationdave Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 1:09 pm
    I always thought it was, “The Blacker the berry with sweeter the juice!”

I love me some Nubian princesses!

*********************
    the older the berry the more it smells like
    rotten wine !!! lol lol lol

• hwnrdr

RaiderRockstar Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 1:10 pm
    @hwnrdr

what chances do you give OKC of being 2-2 by Sunday ??

I give them every chance to be that way, however…they lose tonight…maybe not sweep, but SA in 5!

• r8eray

Yo yo yo….microphone check!

Hot chit I’m gonna drop chit

So Solid you can’t stop dis

Flop this!

Playa haterz wanna knock this

Stop this!

Then ninja’s can’t stop this

I’ve got just another person on my hitlist

So you dismiss, No witness

No business, ’cause I Swiss this

If you knew what I thought you would chit bricks

I got big hits

I’ve got dough

I didn’t even really need to rip dis

But the flows are addictive

Are you feelin tha vibe that I give dis?

Watch out 2 Kool 4 Scoo…

I got this!

;)

@hwnrdr

I’d like to see OKC/SAS go to 7 games

then Miami sweep Boston.

that would be ideal imo

• hwnrdr

OKC’s best shot is at home IMO! SA is too deep!

• Raidernationdave

I don’t know…..

The stankier it is sometimes the better it seems to be!!!!!!

+++++

R8ER MIKE Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 1:12 pm

Raidernationdave Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 1:09 pm
    I always thought it was, “The Blacker the berry with sweeter the juice!”

I love me some Nubian princesses!

*********************

in the house
    that Beech built
    Raider Blog in da hissy
    yup yup

Raidernationdave Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 1:09 pm
    I always thought it was, “The Blacker the berry with sweeter the juice!”

I love me some Nubian princesses!
    —————–
    Ms.Parker

Raiders’ Heyward-Bey pleads not guilty to DUI

2 hours ago

• HairyBush

Celtics got FK’d! I hope by some miracle they can rebound and take out the team that will never win a championship.

• HairyBush

Miami Heat=Early 90′s Buffalo Bills. Print that!

• HairyBush

San Antonio will dismember the Heat like a precise surgeon.

• Raidernationdave

I take Halle Berry’s old a** any day and twice on all the others!

Heat = Fix

Stern is da debil.

• Raidernationdave

The league is much more interesting with LBJ raking in all those MVP’s yet having no rings.

the older the berry the more it smells like
    rotten wine !!! lol lol lol
    ————————
    my buffalo chicken is on the way back up after reading that. lol

• The Beeech Dawg

R8, that flow was HELLA TIGHT, Brah!!

Already bringing mad flavor to The PM Party Patrol. Dope shout out to 2 Kewl 4 Skool, the Official Boy Band of the PM Party Patrol (that hurt my fingers to type)

Yo, keep sharpenin’ them lyrical daggers, we got a battle brewin’ with KrappyRat and his slow witted side kick Peemore Bust

All out blog rap warfare!

Now I gotta go tinkle and possibly make some doo doo pie

• Raidernationdave

What does Nubian Princess mean? A lucious A-town chick who gets more booty than a toilet seat.

• R8ER MIKE

HairyBush Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 1:40 pm
    the older the berry the more it smells like
    rotten wine !!! lol lol lol
    ————————
    my buffalo chicken is on the way back up after reading that. lol

*********************
    lol… sorry about that Hairy !!

• HairyBush

I am more and more convinced that the NBA is fixed. The last 2 Boston games were rediculous. Yet I still watch? I need me some raiders preseason!

• The Beeech Dawg

Bo Schembechler Jackson Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 1:22 pm

Oh Snap Yo

Cut Condo!

Is I in?

——————————–

The PM Party Patrol is excited to introduce its newest gang member:

*** Bo Schembechler Jackson ***

Brah, welcome to the PMPP, you are now qualified to enjoy all the perks and pleasures that come with full membership.

But first jet down to Spearmint Rhino and pick up 10-18 wasted strippers and dump them in my jacuzzi, whut whut

• CJ Legend 34

Hopefully this takes a little of the edge off you Oakland Raider news addicted crack heads, like me. LOL!!!

team that will never win a championship.

Miami Heat=Early 90’s Buffalo Bills. Print that!

***

@HB

Bosh, James & Wade = Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas & Andre Reed?

nah – I don’t see it

who would be Bruce Smith, in this scenario?

• CJ Legend 34

682.RaiderRockstar Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 12:51 pm
    when is the trial scheduled for Rolando World Peace??

—————————

LMBO, RR!!

• The Beeech Dawg

Dan78 Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 1:29 pm

Lyrical geniuses assemble
    So we can dismember
    in the house
    that Beech built
    Raider Blog in da hissy
    yup yup

———————-

The PM Party Patrol is excited to introduce its newest gang member:

*** Dan78 ***

But first go steal some grass from teenagers at your nearest Jr. High School, then sell it back to them at 2x the cost. Then put the profits into the PMPP secret savings account

RaiderRockstar Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 1:46 pm
    team that will never win a championship.

Miami Heat=Early 90’s Buffalo Bills. Print that!

***

@HB

Bosh, James & Wade = Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas & Andre Reed?

nah – I don’t see it

who would be Bruce Smith, in this scenario?
    ————————————-
    Lebron is so good on offense and defense that he is J.Kelly and Bruce Smith. With my comment I am more refering to the fact that Buffalo made it to the superbowl 4 times in a row but could never win it all. I can honestly see the same with the Heat.

• Dan78

Got it Covered Beech

Lebron is so good on offense and defense that he is J.Kelly and Bruce Smith

***

@HB

Agreed!

• R8ER MIKE

i know its rap and not rock, but come on RRS, bust us out a jam and join the PMPP !!

• HairyBush

I was hoping they would do away with the probowl. There has to be a good alternative they can do the week before the superbowl that would be entertaining and not a mockery of the sport.

• RaiderLen

The Pro bowl is a waste of time.

Just hand out awards to those that make the cut.

If I’m an owner, I don’t want my guys participating.

Beeech u out there?

• The Beeech Dawg

Brahs, I got so pumped over all the new PM Party Patrol gang members, I took the Certified Platinum Posse out for free Olive Garden lunch

Bad idea

The second I smelled minestrone soup, a hot poo guyser exploded in my sweatpants

Unfortunately I wasn’t wearing any undies so the liquid doo doo ran down my leg and right through the ankle elastic

Thinking on my feet, I grabbed 2 bottles of Chianti off the wine rack and high tailed it through the kitchen

FREE LIVIN’ ON DRINKIN’

• http://out-of-whack 909RaiderLifer

I checked out Owen Schmitt’s twitter page. Like him on the team even more….

Dude likes to listen to live blues music, while drinking ice COLD PBR’s…

Trade DMAC for an ice COLD PBR!

• hwnrdr

2:20 and I gotta run
    Everyday it’s been real fun
    packing up because I gots to go
    The PM Party Patrol will continue the show!

Peace Out Nation!!!

LOL, ok…not the best since its been awhile…hahaha!

My name is HAIRY

• The Beeech Dawg

hwnrdr Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 2:21 pm

2:20 and I gotta run
    Everyday it’s been real fun
    packing up because I gots to go
    The PM Party Patrol will continue the show!

Peace Out Nation!!!

LOL, ok…not the best since its been awhile…hahaha!

——————————

The PM Party Patrol is excited to introduce its newest gang member:

*** Hwnrdr ***

But first see if can steal a new drum machine, 2 Kewl 4 Skool’s just broke and we haven’t written any actual music yet, so there’s nothing to rehearse with

• Plunketthead

I have an old recorder around here from the third grade you can rehearse with. Maybe you can get another, have a duet

HairyBush Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 2:21 pm
    My name is HAIRY

I like to read JERRY

I’m here to profess the Raiders offense will be SCARY

The defense would be better with a CB named TERRY

The new regime won’t sign some former MVP named LARRY

My boy DMAC is going to punk some DB named Eric BERRY

The rest of the AFC west has no hope even when they listen to MARY MARY

Those punk a$$ FAIRIES

HAIRY’S out so he can enjoy his Sambucca and DAIRY

Oh yeah and a shout out for old school Cleveland GARY

Whut Whut
    ———————–
    Beeech, How much are the annual dues for the PMPP?

• Plunketthead

Its in a box with my first pair of P.F. Flyers

• The Beeech Dawg

HAIRY’S out so he can enjoy his Sambucca and DAIRY

Oh yeah and a shout out for old school Cleveland GARY

Whut Whut

——————————

The PM Party Patrol is excited to introduce its newest gang member:

*** HairyBush ***

But first cruise on down to Kane & Associates and wake KrappyRat up from his post-nap snooze. Then let him know the PMPP is armed and ready for all out blog gang warfare, holla

—————————–
    I’m on it!

come on RRS, bust us out a jam and join the PMPP !!

***

@Mike

PM Party Patrol?

I’m not cool enough to be in that exclusive club bro

I have no lyrical skills. I’ll be the nerdy dude with a pencil & calculator sitting by himself in the blog studio bobbin’ his head while multi-tasking work and NFL/NBA news

@Mike

RRS = Dennis Allen plus 20 lbs and 4 tattoos [oh yeah, and a loathing for Rolando World Peace!!]

• http://demitassechicago.com Albert Bigelow Paine

Beeech Dawg, how can I become a member of the PMPP?