Reece signs tender

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Monday, June 4th, 2012 at 2:04 pm in Oakland Raiders.

Text of release from Raiders:

Raiders fullback Marcel Reece has signed his exclusive-rights tender, the team announced Monday. The veteran participated in the Raiders’ Organized Team Activities (OTAs) with his teammates on Monday.

The 6-foot-2, 250-pound Reece has played in 30 career games with 16 starts since joining the Silver and Black as an undrafted free agent in 2008. His career totals include 54 receptions for 654 yards and five touchdowns, and 47 carries for 234 yards and one touchdown.

• DJ Johnny

1190.hwnrdr Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 10:37 am
    1189.DJ Johnny Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 10:37 am
    Tiger Woods= HUGE Raider fan.

Yeah but he was also a TB fan as well…unless he became a Raider fan because of Chucky!

I had read somewhere (no link, source sorry) he was asked about his interests outside of golf and he said “football”. They asked who his fave team was and he said “there is only one team…Raiders”.

• DMAC

hwnrdr Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 10:44 am

1196.Dakota Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 10:42 am
    I accidentally read a spoiler on the movie Prometheus…..now I want to spoil it for all of you too!

But I will be the better man!

Don’t read any reviews of the movie if you would like to be surprised.

Gonna see that Friday!
    =========

I’m waiting for Brave.

• hwnrdr

1201.DJ Johnny Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 10:48 am
    1190.hwnrdr Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 10:37 am
    1189.DJ Johnny Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 10:37 am
    Tiger Woods= HUGE Raider fan.

NICE!

• TxRaider210

1186.RaiderRockstar Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 10:32 am
    Growin’ back my ’stache & goatee for the season. Gotta get ma groove back!

***

@RND

be careful, Sully might ask ya for a mustache ride on your next blind date. You know that guy probably trolls dating websites like he trolls this blog and has like 30 different profiles under 30 different names & pictures

————-
    LMAO!!

• bcz24

I dont know, man.

he isn’t called the HONORABLE Judge Joe Brown for nothing!
    ***********
    All judges are called Honorable. It is your title when you become a judge. Just like Doctor so and so is your name if you obtain a doctorate.

Sorry, no way you can convice me that abandoning your property at my place for EIGHT YEARS without contact could in any way shape or form be considered theft.

I know for a 100% fact that if you leave an automobile at my residence for a year without contact, I can go to the DMV and get an abandoned title. My buddy did it about 3 years ago, because his ‘friend’ asked him to store a car for a month, and never came back or called or anything. He went to the DMV, got a title and sold it (after about 14 months). I doubt if it would be different for any other form of property.

• DJ Johnny

1168.hwnrdr Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 10:19 am
    Tom Coughlin just signed an extension through the 2014 season!
    Any news Cork, Jer?

Somethings up.

Remember when we got that “warning” from Cork that non-Raider talk and political stuff and mean spirited “attack” posts would not be tolerated and banning would ensue for those who break those “rules”?

Well, obviously they aren’t enforcing that.

I think they may have just decided to let this nuthouse be what it is.

This blog is like Cub fans selling out Wrigley Field no matter what they put on the field.

• DJ Johnny

#1203,

Howandr,

You saying the Tampa thing though makes me doubt whether that quote is true or not.

I still root for Phil when they are going at it.

Wade Davis (DB) who spent training camp with the Titans in 2000, and who later was on the roster in Seattle and Washington … comes out of the closet

reaches out to Sully

Magic Johnson – NBA
    C.C. Sabathia – MLB
    Joe Morgan – MLB
    Dontrelle Willis – MLB
    ==========

(just to name a few)
    All proud members of the Raider Nation!

• DJ Johnny

It does say “Live Chat Noon Wednesday” right under “Reece Signs Tender” on left hand side of page.

I take it that’s from last week?

Have we only had one post since last Weds.?

• Plunketthead

I would have the owner of the guitar do me a favor if he was in a position to do so.

Otherwise I would just give it back

Reaping and sowing

• hwnrdr

You will see Santana once in a whiel at the games, as Ice Cube (although I could never figure out what box he’s waving out of)… and C.C. Sabathia I have seen just last year tailgating with his family!

• DJ Johnny

DMAC,

Can u confirm that Tiger is part of the “nation”?

• DMAC

hwnrdr Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:00 am

==========

I wouldn’t mind seeing Alba and Union.

• bcz24

************
    They allow us to police ourselves for the most part. If you are offended by any topic or particular post, email them and they will see to it.

• hwnrdr

1215.DMAC Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:01 am
    hwnrdr Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:00 am

==========

I wouldn’t mind seeing Alba and Union.

I know right? You know Union is the reference to “Gabby” the waitress that Rockstar brings up on Friday’s for coffee and Breakfast, right?

• DMAC

DJ Johnny Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:01 am

DMAC,

Can u confirm that Tiger is part of the “nation”?
    ========

I’ve read this a few times.

Tiger has remained steadfast in his support of the Oakland Raiders, who played in Los Angeles when Tiger was growing up in Southern California.

***

after 3 years you guys finally see the connection!

lol

• DMAC

RaiderRockstar Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:02 am

Nate Webster = Steve Alford ??

===========

And people say Romac is a bad guy?

@DMAC

on the field?

Nate Webster > Rolando World Peace

• DMAC

Add Leonardo Dicaprio to the long list of celebrity Raiders fans.

• HairyBush

RaiderRockstar Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:02 am
    Nate Webster = Steve Alford ??

—————
    good one

• DMAC

RaiderRockstar Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:07 am

@DMAC

on the field?

Nate Webster > Rolando World Peace
    =========

I disagree.

Leonardo Dicaprio = phag

the 49ers can have him!

• bcz24

Wow that sick f*ck tried justifying it by saying she was 16… I hope he never walks out of prison.

• Raidernationdave

Was it the “sex” or the “threat of violence” that got Nate 12?

++++++++++++++

Nate Webster sentenced to 12 years in prison for sex with minor
    Posted by Michael David Smith on June 6, 2012, 12:24 PM EDT

Former NFL linebacker Nate Webster has been sentenced to 12 years in prison for having sex with a teenage girl.

Webster was found guilty of four counts of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor in April and has been locked up since then. He was accused of having a sexual relationship with a girl when she was 15 and he was in his 30s, and of threatening to kill her and her family if she told anyone. Webster admitted he had sex with the girl but claimed it was consensual and that the sexual relationship began after she turned 16, which is the age of consent in Ohio.

The girl is the daughter of an NFL assistant coach. To preserve the victim’s privacy, neither the girl nor her father are being publicly identified.

Webster could have been sentenced to up to 20 years in prison. Prosecutors said that before the trial, he turned down a plea deal that would have sent him to prison for four years. Webster played for the Buccaneers from 2000 to 2003, for the Bengals in 2004 and 2005 and for the Broncos from 2006 to 2008.

• DMAC

bcz24 Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:14 am

=========

Not to defend the guy, but I think in some states the legal age is 16.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Tom Hanks!!

• DMAC

Raider O Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:15 am

Tom Hanks!!
    =========

Oakland native baby!

• Raidernationdave

I hope that was some “good sch8t” Nate cause for the next 12 years all you get are “Nancy boys” with some seriously jacked up teeth!

Nate Webster > Rolando World Peace

@DMAC

Webster was a 3rd rounder in 2000, who played 9 years in the league and helped the Bucs win a Super Bowl.

37 career starts

• DMAC

RaiderRockstar Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:17 am

Nate Webster > Rolando World Peace

@DMAC

37 career starts
    ==========

Never heard of him, but I’m sure the killers will.

• TxRaider210

DMAC Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:04 am
    DJ Johnny Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:01 am

DMAC,

Can u confirm that Tiger is part of the “nation”?
    ========

I’ve read this a few times.

—————–
    I have heard the same thing a few times from co-workers. Don’t know it to be factual though, but seems to be..

• Raidernationdave

37 career starts in the NFL means…..nothing. Journeyman. Child rapist. Thug.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

RaiderRockstar Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:14 am
    Leonardo Dicaprio = phag

the 49ers can have him!
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Gangs of NY, Aviator, and catch me if you can are good movies IMO.

Never heard of him, but I’m sure the killers will.

***

agreed 110%

• DJ Johnny

1226.RaiderRockstar Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:14 am
    Leonardo Dicaprio = phag

the 49ers can have him!

Leo hate?

I used to think of him as a prissy, pretty boy actor but he was really good in “Blood Diamond” and “The Departed”…also “Kings of New York”.

Plus, pretty boys don’t normally take roles playing retarded kids…can’t remember what it was but I give him pts. for that.

• Raidernationdave

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang! That coochie sure does make dudes do some stupid stuff.

37 career starts in the NFL means…..nothing

***

@RND

JaWalrus was the 1st overall pick and he only got 25 starts!

• Raidernationdave

What is it about ‘the snatch’ that makes dude’s go off?

• TxRaider210

DJ Johnny Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:21 am
    1226.RaiderRockstar Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:14 am
    Leonardo Dicaprio = phag

the 49ers can have him!

Leo hate?

——————-
    What’s Eating Gilbert Grape! lol Good movie we were forced to watch in high school

• Raidernationdave

Long live the Purple!!!!!!

+++++++++++++++++++

RaiderRockstar Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:22 am

37 career starts in the NFL means…..nothing

***

@RND

JaWalrus was the 1st overall pick and he only got 25 starts!

Inception was the dumbest, most overrated movie I have ever seen …

Also, Leonardo Dicaprio might be in some decent movies, but his character isn’t believable. It doesn’t matter if you act like Tarzan, when you look like Jane.

• TxRaider210

I thought another great movie was Inception, just can’t get too lit to follow it.lol

***

LOL, I remember that Tx!

Leonardo Dicaprio is about as much of a “tough guy” as Haley Joel Osment

• Raidernationdave

You OK with that Tx? Movies where you can’t get lit up to watch ‘em?

• bcz24

Not to defend the guy, but I think in some states the legal age is 16.
    *************
    Seriously, it’s legal in Thailand at ANY age, does that make it morally right, or any less dispicable.
    The guy was in his thirtys, and an NFL player, he couldn’t pull a chick besides someone on the cusp between her 15th and 16th birthdays? If a man in his 30s is ok sleeping with a 16 year old child, why not 15… why not a 12 year old who developed quickly and looks 16.

R Kelly didn’t spend a day in jail, did he?