Reece signs tender

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Monday, June 4th, 2012 at 2:04 pm in Oakland Raiders.

Text of release from Raiders:

Raiders fullback Marcel Reece has signed his exclusive-rights tender, the team announced Monday. The veteran participated in the Raiders’ Organized Team Activities (OTAs) with his teammates on Monday.

The 6-foot-2, 250-pound Reece has played in 30 career games with 16 starts since joining the Silver and Black as an undrafted free agent in 2008. His career totals include 54 receptions for 654 yards and five touchdowns, and 47 carries for 234 yards and one touchdown.

• TxRaider210

@1248 Well at first I was slightly ripped, then saw the special effects and said “screw the story, this sh!ts a trip”!lol Then sparked another..

• DMAC

Nate Webster should have been a hip hop artist!

• bcz24

Inception was the dumbest, most overrated movie I have ever seen …
    **********
    The movie made MILLIONS of dollars in profit, and was very highly praised by almost any critic who watched it. That is not overrated.

You may not have enjoyed the movie, but you can’t say it was overrated.

• DJ Johnny

TxRaider,

Yeah that’s it. I could see him having the rep as not being a “mans man” with his role in Titanic but he does challenge himself.

• DMAC

Can someone please explain Inception to me?
    Never understood it the 1st time and never bothered to watch it again.

• Silverandblack666

“R Kelly didn’t spend a day in jail, did he?”

No but those Dave Chappelle skits about him pissing were damn funny!

• TxRaider210

Leo has hella acting skills, but he is no tougher than that Beiber chick imo

Leo has hella acting skills, but he is no tougher than that Beiber chick

***

LOL @ Tx !

exactly

Jason Tarver and secondary coach Johnnie Lynn, Spencer has some familiar faces — and schemes — from their days together in San Francisco.

“Yeah, (I’m) very excited for Shawntae,” Tarver said. “(He) looks good, out here moving around. Just excited for him to have an opportunity. Always had very good cover skills. Looking forward to seeing him in this scheme because he’s got a good feel for it.”

***

everybody still hating on Spence?

think DVD or Check gonna beat him out?

• bcz24

Call Leo what you want, but the dudes film career speaks for itself. He makes the studios tons of money

With 11 career interceptions, Spencer is seen by some as more the ball hawk. A change in scenery won’t change that. Not even with any preconceived notions.

“It’s no nonsense,” Spencer said of the current Raiders’ climate. “You hear different things, you know, when I came in, about previous staffs and things like that and how different this one is. It’s no nonsense. It doesn’t matter who you are or what you’ve done. They want everyone to embrace the team concept and playing together and playing within each scheme.

“It’s very in your face as far as Coach Allen, very, very instrumental on the defense, especially with the secondary, he’s a secondary coach, he knows what it looks like, what it’s supposed to look like and that’s what he’s demanding from us.”

***

everybody still think our secondary will be a heaping pile of stink ??

Allen & Tarver are both former DB’s. they ain’t gonna stand by and watch the D-Backs get abused or give them a pass for it. DA is a SUper Bowl Champion DB Coach, gents!

• TxRaider210

RaiderRockstar Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:37 am

***

everybody still hating on Spence?

think DVD or Check gonna beat him out?

——————————-
    I think Spencer wins the job, but Chekwa comes in a very close 2nd. DVD is my exact size, and weighing 180 a RB would flatten me lol

• bcz24

1256.DMAC Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:34 am
    Can someone please explain Inception to me?
    Never understood it the 1st time and never bothered to watch it again.
    ******
    Basic plot summary, Leo is paid to get some guy to sell his fathers company. He does this by entering the dudes dream, but his cohorts know you cant just get this guy to give up his fathers life work willy nilly. Leo knows how to do it, Inception, planting the seed as a very basic idea so the guy thinks its his own idea to sell the company. He knows it will work because he did it to his wife by accident and she killed herself. The down 3 levels of dreaming (a dream within a dream within a dream) to plant the “inception’ of the idea. It works. The end… basically. Also you aren’t supposed to know at the very end if Leo is in the real world or a dream when he gets home to his family

• DMAC

everybody still think our secondary will be a heaping pile of stink ??
    =======

I never have.
    LB’s a little more concerning.

• DMAC

bcz24 Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:43 am

1256.DMAC Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:34 am
    Can someone please explain Inception to me?
    Never understood it the 1st time and never bothered to watch it again.
    ******
    ==========

Thanx Bcz
    Might give it another try.

• Raidernationdave

TxRaider210 Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:34 am

Leo has hella acting skills, but he is no tougher than that Beiber chick imo

+++++++++++++++++

Tx you and Leo got sumpthin goin on?

• TxRaider210

bcz24 Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:43 am
    1256.DMAC Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:34 am
    Can someone please explain Inception to me?
    Never understood it the 1st time and never bothered to watch it again.
    ******

—————-
    Good description, I didn’t know where to start lol

• Raidernationdave

Sounds like a wait for HBO movie

++++++++++++

bcz24 Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:43 am

• Raidernationdave

TX I’d bet Leo could kick your a88!

• hwnrdr

DMAC, watch it again…it’s actually a good movie. Just makes you think! I think that guy from 3rd rock kinda steals the show though!

• DMAC

hwnrdr Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:49 am

===========

Sober or on one?

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

I didn’t like Inception.

• hwnrdr

There’s an article on ESPN about the Rally Monkey!
    I think we need that….Rally Stomper! (For the A’s)

• Raidernationdave

RR though the personnel hasn’t changed all that dramatically the thing the S&B have to hope for is that DA & JT are on the same, exact page when it comes to situation and scheme. No more prevent on 3rd & 7!

+++++++

RaiderRockstar Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:40 am

everybody still think our secondary will be a heaping pile of stink ??

• hwnrdr

1272.DMAC Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:50 am
    hwnrdr Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:49 am

===========

Sober or on one?

LOL, sober! that girl from Juno does a good job as well!

• DJ Johnny

Well, I guess no live chat today. I thought Cork said there would be one “next week” which is THIS week.

I guess there’s other places we can get our OTA fix.

***

@RND

Allen is a 4-3 guy and Tarver is a 3-4 guy, which explains how we can be “multiple”

I don’t know how they’ll be on the same page all the time. Is Allen going to let his coaches coach?

Hue Jackson wouldn’t let Chuck B stick to the same ol thing that his players were trained to do and Al Davis used to mandate. Results were disasterous!

Davis bringing in 3-4 DC Rob Ryan to run a 4-3 was pretty pathetic too, imo

• R8ER MIKE

??? Do you think Steve and Jerry got banned from this site???

• hwnrdr

1279.R8ER MIKE Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:56 am
    ??? Do you think Steve and Jerry got banned from this site???

LOL, good one!

• DMAC

R8ER MIKE Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:56 am

??? Do you think Steve and Jerry got banned from this site???
    ==========

Maybe their at a county jail trying to sober up, after few long nights.

• TxRaider210

1270.Raidernationdave Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:48 am
    TX I’d bet Leo could kick your a88!

———————–
    LOL I’d bet his character from Giblert Grape, the retarded kid, could whoop yours!

• jesusraiderjim

Am I at the rigght place? No chat yet? Very disappointed to say the least. Maybe the end of the blog is nearing.

• Raidernationdave

LOL!

I did a semi-retarded girl several years ago. We were divorced in 2009!

+++++++++++++

TxRaider210 Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 12:04 pm

1270.Raidernationdave Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:48 am
    TX I’d bet Leo could kick your a88!

———————–

I did a semi-retarded girl several years ago. We were divorced in 2009!

***

bwahahahahaha!

RND, did you make a rap song about her?

• Raidernationdave

I think what I’m getting at is that are the Raiders going to wise-up regarding the game situation and play accordingly. Way to often the “D” has been caught with their pants down by being in the wrong defense, with the wrong personnel on the field. These can change.

++++++++++++++

RaiderRockstar Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:56 am

***

@RND

Davis bringing in 3-4 DC Rob Ryan to run a 4-3 was pretty pathetic too, imo

• Raidernationdave

I shouldn’t say anything.

She is after all the mother of my children! I guess this is what I get for marrying a psychotic b8cth from Puerto Rico.

Just so you know fellas there’s only 3 ways a Puerto Rican woman can cut you.

1) Fast
    2) Frequent
    3) Deep

++++++++++++++++++++++++

RaiderRockstar Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 12:28 pm

I did a semi-retarded girl several years ago. We were divorced in 2009!

***

bwahahahahaha!

RND, did you make a rap song about her?

• jesusraiderjim

Raidernationdave Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 12:33 pm
    ———————
    Did sandusky secretly have something to do with our D having their pants down? Just askin.

• Seymour Bush

jesusraiderjim Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 12:20 pm

=========================================

That might not be a bad thing.

• Raidernationdave

Truth be told fellas: I’d bang my Ex in a heartbeat….as long as she promised not to say anything.

• jesusraiderjim

Raidernationdave Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 12:36 pm
    I shouldn’t say anything.

Just so you know fellas there’s only 3 ways a Puerto Rican woman can cut you.

1) Fast
    2) Frequent
    3) Deep

++++++++++++++++++++++++

That aint even the worst of it. They talk hella shvt the whole time they are doing it. LOL

• Raidernationdave

Rimshot. Crickets.

+++++++++++

jesusraiderjim Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 12:37 pm

Raidernationdave Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 12:33 pm
    ———————

• BigDirtyRaider707

So i’m playin madden last night against some f@g azz discharger fan. After I went up by 21 pts, the jackass starts telling me I suck. I SUCK????? who’s gettin their azz beat??? U!!!! Their fans cant even tell the difference between winning & losing. F’n loosers!!!!!

• Raidernationdave

That’s why ya gotta keep their mowff full!

+++++++++++++

jesusraiderjim Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 12:38 pm

• DJ Johnny

Not a new post but a new story available on Goodson.

• BigDirtyRaider707

Where @ dj?

• DJ Johnny

So no Raiders practicing for 6 weeks starting on the 14th?

You think this blog has been straying off topic lately?

Just wait.

@ BDR

If you’re playing Madden against a SD fan, you should beat him by 35+

you do suck!

• DJ Johnny

1296.BigDirtyRaider707 Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 12:43 pm
    Where @ dj?

It’s on same page you used to get to this post. Left hand side.

new post!!