Quiz: Test your Oakland Raiders knowledge

By Jon Becker
Tuesday, June 12th, 2012 at 5:00 am in Oakland Raiders.

If you’re ready to test your Raiders’ knowledge, Steve Corkran and I came up with a few questions for you guys to tackle:

• DMAC

What up B?
    We should be hooking up soon at the coliseum.
    Can’t fk’n wait to check out the new era Oakland Raider football.

• bcz24

I dont even watch bball but I call OKC in 6…

• hwnrdr

174.RaiderRockstar Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 8:55 am
    Just spending the day with them will be all I need!

***

@Hwnrdr

but you wouldn’t reject a week in Cabo, right?

LOL, remember the Veags talk last week! Cabo? Sure…can I bring my kids? Then I won’t :)

• Marks hair

Carson hits guys in their hands quite a bit..

• http://demitassechicago.com Albert Bigelow Paine

Method To My Madness Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 9:07 am
    So I been hearing thru Grapevine old Schitty socks having Btch ass Kell is messin with my dawg Raider O and sadly folks just lettin the schit ride…..Kell bring your old crusty fruit of the loom having ass on today….I haven’t roasted your Gonzo nose cloned face in a longtime. Maybe we can fix that widow’s peak since Odumba won’t fix the USA
    ——
    Welcome back Brien Dixon. I’m glad to see you are over your cousin’g humiliating defeat.

• Method To My Madness

RRS….kell is a hateful wannabe patsy phaggot….Raider O is cool with me plus Kell is 60 and should serve as a better example….I.e. Raider Dell

• DMAC

Method To My Madness Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 9:13 am

And dmac…don’t know bout u but fk the SF rainbow warriors and fk joe lacob…also fk this draft…I hope they pick a reincarnation of Todd Fuller….I’m going to games to boo the warriors!
    ============

u rolling w/ a new team?

What a slap in the face to Oakland fans. I think I still gotta roll w/ them though. Fk’n sucks!

• Dakota

Raidernationdave Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 9:08 am
    I know I don’t want to fck it up for anyone one that is for sure so I’m not going to get into specifics but 2 very important questions for me were never answered.

1) What was the “motivation” for the “Engineers”, those that are in the “space jockey” position in the first Alien movie, to create life on other planets?

Thus the movie never answered the question: Which came first the “Engineer” or the “Alien?”

2) Since the movie brought up the whole premise the way it did this is a fair question to ask:

Who or what brought the “eggs” in the “tunnels” in the first movie? Prometheus makes no attempt to tell us. Was in the “Engineers”? We don’t know. Questions I wanted answered weren’t.

By the way the whole “Earth” stuff was simply BS. The “timeline” made no sense.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I can’t answer your questions, but some other stuff that bothered me…..why does an advanced life-form need to drink a magic potion that kills one of their own in order to spread the DNA on Earth? You would think they would have developed a better way of spreading their DNA lol.

And when they find the egg pods in the original there was a blue light that hovered above the eggs and seemed to alert the egg that there was someone near by….who put that there, or was that just supposed to be natuarally occuring and created by the Aliens themselves?

I assume the eggs in the tunnel were just laid there by the queen that was born at the end of Prometheus, but only Ridley knows the answer to that I guess.

• Raidernationdave

Morning/afternoon peoples!
    =============

Well then………..

FK u guys 2 on this beautiful morning in the O-A-K

• Raidernationdave

DMAC.

You got Tiger and the Durant’s?

• http://demitassechicago.com Albert Bigelow Paine
  • bcz24

Could you guys at least put SPOILER ALERT on your comments?

• Method To My Madness

AlbertaMr….how is Sac treatin ya?…..Mike Dixon is fine and I been back on here after the toruney loss you dumbfk you know that already as I talked to your SullyMR screen name….Mike was just at chris paul camp for nations top 20 pgs and week after next deron williams camp for nation top 10 pgs…and if he balls out the lebron camp….oh and nba scouts on him now…he on radar….where is your family playing at this fall or spring? Exactly….the company softball team doesn’t count dummy

• hwnrdr

===========

What up hoe?

• DJ Johnny

118.Marks hair Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 8:19 am
    114. A-Fuklng Men!!
    I have shouted I HATE YOUR KIDS! in a crowded theater after boiling over because of rude parents who wont shut their brats up or take them out.. Should be a law.

I remember getting up and sneaking behind some kid at the theater, then wrapping my belt around his neck and strangling him for a few minutes till security pulled me off him. The officer told me “don’t do that anymore” so I flipped him off and said “get lost or i’ll do the same to you”. He scurried off. Then the kids mom made some wisecrack and I lunged forward and stabbed her in the back, then got up and left.

• hwnrdr

212.bcz24 Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 9:18 am
    Could you guys at least put SPOILER ALERT on your comments?

Thank you!

• Method To My Madness

Dmac….my team is where Mike Dixon is….but if our crazy ass city gets it together lure Sac Kings to Oakland….Oakland Kings…way more fitting….fk the SF warriors…I’m not from da sco I’m from da O…that side looks down on us and supporting them means u bowing down to a side that hates your guts….might as well be.a slave

• Raidernationdave

I think why I’m so disappointed is that I WAS expecting a movie with a story as great as “Alien” had. It was direct, not overly complicated but certainly not simplistic and extremely suspenseful. I cared about the characters.

Prometheus had none of that.

++++++++++++++++

Dakota Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 9:16 am

• Method To My Madness

Hwnrdr…same ol….puttin in work and all that good schit….Dell been tellin me the blog needs some juice back in its life and voila…the B auce came back 5-6 weeks before training camp in napa…which I shall attend with that great Raider sage Norco Bob

• http://demitassechicago.com Albert Bigelow Paine

Brien, I hope your cousin succeeds. I hope you stop drinking and quit riding your cousin’s coat tails. Don’t be one of those hangers on who sucks your cousin’s potential millions away.

• Raidernationdave

Sorry dude.

++++++++++++++

hwnrdr Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 9:20 am

212.bcz24 Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 9:18 am
    Could you guys at least put SPOILER ALERT on your comments?

Thank you!

• hwnrdr

220.Method To My Madness Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 9:22 am

NICE! I could have, but I couldn’t make full payment at that time! Take some good pics!

Unfortunately, we live in a backward conservative society that fosters poverty and ignorance.

***

@ABP

we live in a conservative society ??

what world are you living in?

You think we’ll ever see a guy like Huckabee or Santorum in office?? [me neither]

we just elected the most liberal guy ever to be President and theres a good shot he gets re-elected. For the record, the Dems have always been the party to champion poverty programs like Medical [Medicaid] , welfare, food stamps, unemployment etc

Reps want to spend more money on the military, because they know freedom isn’t free. Dems want to take that money and give it to capable lazy people who are a drain on society

I agree that people are becoming more & more ignorant [and dependent], but I don’t think that designation belongs to any certain party … just the entire next generation in general

• DJ Johnny

If I were you guys I would say screw the Warriors for not taking the city’s name and calling themselves ‘Golden State’ instead of Oakland.

I was afraid for awhile Raiders would change their name to “California Raiders”.

Would u guys have been cool w/ that?

• Raidernationdave

Raidernationdave Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 9:17 am

DMAC.

You got Tiger and the Durant’s?

++++++++++++++++++

DMAC Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 9:19 am

What up hoe?

• Raidernationdave

Who you gots homie?

• Method To My Madness

Oh yeah…Lamarr Houston and I had a good talk….plus I talked big schit to Ryan Matthews for my raider family….guess what? Ryan matthews whole family are Raider fans and root against him when they play us lmao! Raider base is a strong base!….also Houston said Criner is the schit plus only reason he ain’t our UT is becuz of Kelly….I told him how I felt about kelly and seymour….he laughed his ass off…cool dude who didn’t like his play last year….and said ppl who talk on Al ain’t schit and aren’t real Raiders! From a player’s mouth! Fk kell and MR

• McFaddens_Sneakers

Man you guys get here early first comment at 5:13 am.
    Anyways didnt know there was a test this morning but nail it at 73% even though i took a wild guess on a couple of Q’s. Mandatory minincamp starts today gives something good Steve.

• hwnrdr

Johnny…NO!

• http://demitassechicago.com Albert Bigelow Paine

——–
    He isn’t a true liberal. No Democrat is.

Lamarr Houston and I had a good talk

***

awesome, ROG!

• Method To My Madness

AlbertaMR….I have my own life…my cousin wants me with him…ride his coattails? Lmao dummy I want nada from him except frontrow courtside seats at games…suck away his millions….he feels he owes me and I don’t want his money…see I’m not from trash like you are so I don’t latch on to him….Jealousy gets you nowhere MR…that’s why you still stuck in the cellar in life…but how is sac treatin ya?

• Method To My Madness

And AlbertaMr….I’ll stop drinking when you leave mam’s basement and get sum p-ssy…oops guess I’ll drink for life

• http://demitassechicago.com Albert Bigelow Paine

Brien, I’m not MR.

• DMAC

Method To My Madness Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 9:20 am

===========

I can dig it.

• Method To My Madness

RRS oh yeah also Houston as well as Ryan matthews said Matt shaughnessy is the man and if he didn’t get injured we woulda been better on defense…..big ups to Jhill for calling that one

• DMAC

Raidernationdave Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 9:26 am

Who you gots homie?
    ========

If you asking me.
    Super Sonics in 6.

• hwnrdr

Is your cousin declaring for draft this year? Sorry, couldn’t remember if he was jr or sr.

• Method To My Madness

Oh albertaMR….you aren’t? My bad…I guess we were all wrong about ya lmao

***

Any Raider fan could have told you this, ROG!

• DJ Johnny

How can ABP be Mr, Sully? He’s from Chicago. Knows too much about Chicago to be faking it imo.

Miami Heat in 7

• R8ER MIKE

McFaddens_Sneakers Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 9:26 am
    Man you guys get here early first comment at 5:13 am.

****************************
    LOL LOL … I am on the east coast..i was already at work !!

• Method To My Madness

Hwnrdr…he staying for Sr year….coach last week named him starting SG…mizzou got great transfer players plus 2011 natl champ center Alex Oriakhi from Uconn….its way on this year in the SEC…I shall visit and score with sum young co-eds from the midwest…as quagmire says…..ALRIGHT

• DMAC

I won’t lie. I was a Ryan Mathews fan, when he was at Fresno St w/ Lonyae Miller backing him up. Straight beast!
    But FK him and the Dischargers!

• Method To My Madness

Dj johnny…a few times when you ain’t been on here folks quizzed him on chitown…he failed lmao

• http://demitassechicago.com Albert Bigelow Paine

DJ Johnny Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 9:33 am
    ——-
    Brien thinks anyone who disagrees with him is MR.

• hwnrdr

That’s cool! Always good to stay in school!

• http://demitassechicago.com Albert Bigelow Paine

Quiz me Brien. I have lived in Chicago for 12 years now.