Raiders add TE Humphrey

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Tuesday, June 12th, 2012 at 10:32 am in Oakland Raiders.

The Raiders added veteran Tory Humphrey to the mix at tight end as they began a three-day mandatory minicamp Tuesday.

Humphrey, 6-foot-2, 257 pounds, played with both the Green Bay Packers and New Orleans Saints, giving him familiarity with both general manager Reggie McKenzie and coach Dennis Allen.

In 31 games with nine starts, Humphrey has 13 receptions for 181 yards.

He joins veteran Brandon Myers and second-year players David Ausberry and Richard Gordon at a position that at the moment looks as if it will be done by platoon this season.

• Raidernationdave

That’s cold. Tranny’s are people too. Albeit dude’s that look like chicks & acking more meat that an Italian deli! Lol!

• Raidernationdave

*packing

• Method To My Madness

Dmac as far as happy hour or nightlife trying to peel some bzies?

• DMAC

Method To My Madness Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 2:07 pm

Dmac as far as happy hour or nightlife trying to peel some bzies?
    =======

Both
    I’m tired of hitting up the same ass spots

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Keep talking about dikk and dikk sucking troll. We know you can’t help yourself.
    LOL

• eastoaklandraider

Method I hope not but I think this is the year lj does it

• Method To My Madness

Aw Dave come on man lol u a cold piece for that one…I’m done….you may be absolutely nuts…I’m convinced

• Silverandblack666

“#390 LMAO. What’s the over/under on Raider HO crying to his boyfriend/troll biachi to please save him. I say 30 seconds…”

He does cry a lot and you can almost see his blood pressure rise as we type.

I wonder if his therapist told him to stay away from this blog?

• Silverandblack666

“Raider O Says:
    June 7th, 2012 at 3:07 pm

I used to go get worm inside the walk-in cooler. That motivated me.
    =================================

This will always be fresh.”

Kind of reminds me of the time when Mistabrown said the Italians INVENTED electricity.

I still lmao about that one.

Lebron an Kd will decide the championship just like lebron and dirk decided it last year not in a good way for James

***

@ East Oak

strongly disagree.

King James & Durantula will show up every game, but each game will be decided by the role players

Example:

if KD drops 40 points, but Westbrook & Harden only get 10 each … and those 3 starters I mentioned above don’t get more than a combined 20 pts ??

it’s a loss

• eastoaklandraider

Hey method didn’t kelly lead all dt in sacks

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

Raider O Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Keep talking about dikk and dikk sucking troll.
    ===========================================

You’re the one that keeps talking about it you hypocritical POS dummass. You’re probably typing this right now hiding in the closest aren’t you?

• http://demitassechicago.com Albert Bigelow Paine

If the Heat win, LJ won’t get props from me. When he wins without Wade, I will give him credit.

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

eastoaklandraider Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 2:12 pm

Hey method didn’t kelly lead all dt in sacks
    ——————–

• Method To My Madness

Dmac….um Make Westing be having broads….Layover off Franklin is cool…got a few in there…Somar I think you know…damn uh what’s it called oh yeah Pappy’s in berkeley at night be cool for real…be them college hoes there…I wouldn’t do 3000 broadway…I think also by kaiser this place called tiki bar….in alameda you got scobies and fire den

• DMAC

That fake ass fat fk Rick Ross wannabe looking muthafka is on my schit list, but I wouldn’t mind him proving me wrong this season.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Seymour Bush Says:
    June 7th, 2012 at 10:50 pm
    Raider O Says:
    June 7th, 2012 at 9:09 pm

LMAO
    =======================================

If I was the blog biatch and my dikk was 3 inches long, I wouldn’t be laughing my ass off.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

Seymour Bush Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 11:14 am
    Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 11:07 am

Brien, did you know that Raider O is down with the Beeech Dawg now?
    ==================================

Raider HO sucks everyone’s dikk. It’s who he is. Then he lies about it.

• Method To My Madness

Dmac…u ever fk with first Fridays in downtown? Schit be cool and packed…cats keepin it lit….at Oaklandish they got free beer and wine from 7-11…with live music from locals…its cool…hell jean quan has been there lmao…first fridays cool

• DMAC

=======

I like fk’n w/ B town. I might check out Pappy’s. Easy to find? Fk it, I’ll google it. friday nights or Sat?

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

Silverandblack666 Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 2:11 pm

“Raider O Says:
    June 7th, 2012 at 3:07 pm

I used to go get worm inside the walk-in cooler. That motivated me.
    =================================

This will always be fresh.”

I still lmao about that one.
    =======================================

Jamista Clown didn’t even get the “enter name” part of the Raider Quiz right.

• The Beeech Dawg

Calm down, lil Genital, you don’t have to get all worked up. Me and my blog brahs all know you’re a reputable blog murderer

I’m sure lots of OGs get crazy with a little Forrest Gump before going on an internet murdering spree

And please keep telling that story about how you showed up at the Ritz! Makes the World Famous Beeeech Dawgettes – my smokin’ hot collection of amazing strippers – double over in laughter every time!

TAKIN’ THIS BEEEECH DIGGITY JAM TO THE STREETS, WIZZLE

@ East Oak

when OKC beat Miami during the regular season …

Ibaka scored 19, Perkins scored 16 and Harden scored 19

when Miami beat OKC during the regular season …

Ibaka scored 4, Perkins scored 2 and Harden scored 12

you see?

role players make all the difference!!

• eastoaklandraider

I have a ? For you how much did lebron show up last year in the finals. And thats why they lost wade couldnt do it alone.

• DMAC

Method To My Madness Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 2:15 pm

===========

Fa’ sho
    I’ll try to check it out, but 1st comes B-town.

• Method To My Madness

Tommy Faily Kelly sucks…he makes me sick and is not a difference maker…hope he gets cut or hurt…yeah I said it…fk him and seymour…I don’t have to wish injury on seymour cuz it will happen…I want under 30 DTs…old dudes time to move on

• Dakota

The dude who had his face chewed off in Miami is alert and following the Heat’s championship run.

Oh well, I am still for the Thunder!

• http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXj7I1RzLSE&feature=related exlaraiderseasonticketholder

Giants thought they would stash Jake Ballard on IR after he cleared waivers and Ballard was actually at Giants minicamp. Problem was NE claimed him.

• http://demitassechicago.com Albert Bigelow Paine

Where has MR been? He doesn’t seem to be around as much anymore. Maybe he got a girlfriend?

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Seymour Bush Says:
    June 5th, 2012 at 5:26 pm
    Don’t worry Seymour. This newbie will go away.

That’s why this blog went to hell cuz of newbies and foreigners.

• http://demitassechicago.com Albert Bigelow Paine

Dakota Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 2:18 pm
    ——–
    That was probably the best thing that has happened to the guy in a long time. Probably get some money out of this deal. Yeah, he had his face chewed off, but the publicity he will receive probably beats being homeless.

***

King James is cool. He carried the Heat during this year’s playoff run. DWade will be a footnote in a few weeks when LBJ wins it all for them

• DMAC

B

Does Pappy’s have a small dance floor down stairs w/ a bar and DJ on weekends?

***

@ Dakota & ABP

who are we talking about here?

Norv Turner?

new post. DMo17 back on the field!

• JLofty

I say this signing means young Ausberry needs to get his blocking better. And Gordon his route running. No more scholorships! I like it…

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

Raider O Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Keep talking about dikk and dikk sucking troll.
    ================================
    Raider O Says:
    June 7th, 2012 at 3:07 pm

I used to go get worm inside the walk-in cooler. That motivated me.
    ===================================

You still typing in the closet HO? Or have you made it to your job at the quickie mart?

• Method To My Madness

Beecher please…no one knows ya bruh..we all know you are a liar about your stories…MR is more believeable than you…..we all know you are really the guy who played Mr. Brady in the Brady Bunch…..scared touch real WOMEN

• Dakota

In 30 years when people look back at the Thunder-Heat series they will only remember one thing……that there must have been a glaucoma outbreak and everyone had to wear goofy azz glasses in 2012.

• http://InsidetheOaklandRaiders Goldie7

Thanks for thee good news Jer.! Appreciated. This is good news because we need productive depth in this position.