Raiders add TE Humphrey

The Raiders added veteran Tory Humphrey to the mix at tight end as they began a three-day mandatory minicamp Tuesday.

Humphrey, 6-foot-2, 257 pounds, played with both the Green Bay Packers and New Orleans Saints, giving him familiarity with both general manager Reggie McKenzie and coach Dennis Allen.

In 31 games with nine starts, Humphrey has 13 receptions for 181 yards.

He joins veteran Brandon Myers and second-year players David Ausberry and Richard Gordon at a position that at the moment looks as if it will be done by platoon this season.

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• Method To My Madness

Sweet? Yeah Beecher I’m sure you’re on that side as you dilly dally with Socal trannies all day and all night long

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Method To My Madness Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 1:23 pm

Kell my pops is 6′6 330 and is in his 50s
    ———————————-
    Yeah, and his big fat azz will be dead in months. So go worry about his azz, than mine, ok?

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Be mad at them for OPEC
    $$$$$$$
    LOL

• eastoaklandraider

Can’t let lebron build momentum if they come out and get game 1 I think westbrook will revert back to last years westbrook and start taking to many shots at the wrong time

• Method To My Madness

AlbertaMR…my father dates black women…so as you can see Kell can’t be my father…you need a set of balls first

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Method To My Madness Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 1:23 pm

Kell my pops is 6′6 330 and is in his 50s
    ————————————
    Big fat Hog.

• http://demitassechicago.com Albert Bigelow Paine

Brien, I’ve been to that Safeway with my brother-in-law. Funny to think that my sister shops at the same grocery store as Kool Kell and Brien.

• Method To My Madness

My dad won’t die anytime soon…Kell you will kick bucket before he does…that’s why you so upset…you know the end is near

• Silverandblack666

Not cool KK you just stepped over the line.

Wishing death on a family member is crossing the line.

Sure you can wish death on him or call him names all day long in here and argue till your blue in the face but come on man!

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Method To My Madness Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 1:26 pm

AlbertaMR…my father dates black women
    ———————————
    Who cares what color women your fatt azzed Daddy scares, you racist piece of crap

Alberta…a lot of ppl shop at that Safeway lmao

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Silverandblack666 Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 1:27 pm

Not cool KK you just stepped over the line.
    ————————————
    Fk you, you gossipy little btch, mind your own business.

Fat Hog? Oooooh Kell I better stand down…you sure told me

• Raidernationdave

Oh goodie! My dad can beat your dad up smack. Juvenile no doubt.

• Method To My Madness

Kell calling me racist? Hahahahahahahahahaha funny

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Silverandblack666 Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 1:21 pm
    “yet Raider O is bashed by you and you attack his ppl’s culture…”

That was me B@uce and I apologize for that. I wont do it anymore if you are cool with him.
    $$$$$$$$&&&
    You shouldn’t do it because it’s wrong, and not because B is cool with me. Btw, I think B was talking about KK.

• R8ER MIKE

Method To My Madness Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 1:18 pm
    Come on Kell raise that btch high pitch voice of yours….mfka sound like a reject Damon Wayans in Blankman

******************
    ROFLMFAO !!!!!

• J Hill

Walked into the liquor store the other day and they had the clear Remy front and center.

Got action now, bigg dogg!

• eastoaklandraider

Some of you guys need to get a life seriously.

• The Beeech Dawg

Wow, this is an all out Kelly Family blog battle royale!

Seems Brian the Genital and his grandpappy KrappyRat have been out of touch and are catching up on family business

Guess Cousin the Genital tanking away his NBA chances in the Tournament hasn’t brought this family any closer together

Brahs, light up a spliff and enjoy the show!

WRECKS N EFFECT COMING LIVE AT 5

• Method To My Madness

Raidernationdave…point in that is he talks on pops and is in same age bracket as FailKell since I’m too young to slap up Kell…but if its juvenile why lower yourself and comment? Not smartest guy in the world are ya Dave?

• Silverandblack666

Raider O if you stop talking to me your beating will cease.

If you keep on babbling about me you will get spanked some more.

Its pretty simple.

• R8ER MIKE

Still lmao !!

• DMAC

guest123 .. its all BEAUTIFUL !!!
    next time you are out this way i will
    give you a couple of stops to make that
    will change your mind. from the inner harbor
    of Baltimore to the Mountians of western Maryland,
    the Chesapeake bay, to the farm lands of
    BEAUTIFUL southern Maryland !!
    and if that aint your thing how about the Civil War trail. or all the history of Lincoln and Booth…
    i pass Mary Surratts house and Dr. mudds farm on the
    way home from work every day !!!
    guess what i am trying to say is
    BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEER HOLDER !!! lol lol lol
    ===========

I’ll trade you for these Northern Cali trees?

• Method To My Madness

Beecher the Tranny Swindler…..how is his nba chances gone when he is still in college and was just at Chris Paul camp for top 20 pgs? How about next weekend at deron williams camp for top 10 pgs? Take that tranny dk out ur mouth and try and answer

• http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXj7I1RzLSE&feature=related exlaraiderseasonticketholder

Bill Williamson from ESPN says the Raiders have 4 0f top 6 lineman in AFC West:

We continue our AFC West positional rankings with a very young and overly unproven group of defensive linemen:

1. Richard Seymour, Oakland: Seymour is aging, his play is slipping some and this may be his last year in Oakland. But he is still at the top of this list.

2. Elvis Dumervil, Denver: A dynamic pass-rusher who is a game changer.

3. Tommy Kelly, Oakland: Underrated player. He may play nose tackle in 3-4 looks.

4. Lamarr Houston, Oakland: A potential star has ability to take over.

5. Glenn Dorsey, Kansas City: He was supposed to be great. He’s not, but he’s solid.

6. Matt Shaughnessy, Oakland: The Raiders missed this pass-rusher when he was injured last year.

• DMAC

J Hill Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Got action now, bigg dogg!
    ==========

Damn J Heezy.
    U hella late.
    Heard that Remy helps hair growth 2.
    lol

Jheezy! Your Clear GAME IS STEPPED UP~ YES

• Method To My Madness

Dmac lmao…oh gawd I’m thru wit ya

• J Hill

I was just about to ask about little cuzzo.

Glad you didn’t try and talk him into to leaving Mizzou.

• http://demitassechicago.com Albert Bigelow Paine

Method To My Madness Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 1:28 pm
    Alberta…a lot of ppl shop at that Safeway lmao
    —-
    I know. But it creeps the hell out of me knowing that my sister might run into you two ingrates.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Cross posting racist troll,

Stop wasting your Your Arab employer’s time and money. Go clean the bathroom or go get coffee. Stop being useless.

Levi Damien ‏@LeviDamien
    Denarius just limped off the field and laid down on sideline. Doesn’t look good.

Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL
    Denarius Moore pulls up hurt on sharp cut. Trainer working on right hamstring. Not what Raiders need to see.

Paul Gutierrez ‏@PGutierrezCSN
    Denarius Moore goes down running route, right hamstring

Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL
    Moore on his feet, walking off field with trainer. Walking rather gingerly.

Levi Damien ‏@LeviDamien
    Denarius is back up and looks to be headed inside. He’s limping but at least he’s walking.

***

OchoCinco is off the market.

Murphy & McGee still have have hamstring strains

Is UDFA Rod Streater ready to be a Top 4 WR in OTA’s & possibly training camp ??

Hahahahahahaha I guess afc west dlines suck then cuz ours ain’t schit

• R8ER MIKE

lol.. sounds tempting DMAC !!

• eastoaklandraider

The bad part is the ppl that talk the most shcit in here are the veteran bloggers. Come one guys nba finals start tonight LJ VS. KD lets go Okc

• TxRaider210

————————-
    I’d hope to see Streater, if not maybe Carrier..

• The Beeech Dawg

Albert Puss, just tell your sister to stay away from the crazy old realtor pushing his full grown grandson in the shopping cart

Genital you gotta admit that was an epic tank job. Remember you were so sad you melted down all over the blog and wanted to kill everyone?

That was hysterical, word up to Master P

• DMAC

Super Sonics got this!!

• Method To My Madness

AlbertaMR…your sister drives all the way from Sac just to go to Safeway? Well if she runs into and she is decent looking I’ll give her time of her life…she will drive on I-80 with a big satisfied smile as she drops groceries off for you, moms and the family cat

• Dakota

YOU PEOPLE are hilarious!

• http://demitassechicago.com Albert Bigelow Paine

Beeech, if you ever have to battle Krappy and his grandson, the Genius Boys got your back.

• Dakota

LONG LIVE JORGE SOLER!

• J Hill

Method To My Madness Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 1:39 pm

Hahahahahahaha I guess afc west dlines suck then cuz ours ain’t schit

——————————————————————————————–

We will see about that now that we have some decent OLBs.

• http://demitassechicago.com Albert Bigelow Paine

My sister lives in Alameda. She is a white supremacist lesbian. Don’t bother with her Brien.

• Silverandblack666

I asked you nicely to shut your cake hole but you chose to feed the fire.

So now your spanking will continue!

• The Beeech Dawg

KrappyRat why don’t you just meet Brian the Genital at Safeway and settle your differences?

After you’re done crying it out in eachother’s arms, you can pick up a few spicy links from the hot food counter and have a picnic

I’m sure KrappyWife will gladly bust out her famous beans without pork recipe

• Method To My Madness

It wasn’t anything epic about it…that happens in ncaa tournament..it was Mizzou’s time to get sliced…hey Beecher I still would kill you…nada has changed…cuzzo had 22 pts on 12 shots with 5 dimes….what is anyone in your family doing in the sports world again? Working concession stands at Staples doesn’t count

• DMAC

I need to seriously STOP trying to picture faces w/ all bloggers.

• Nnamdi21

NOW!~ 06-12-12: RAIDERS WITH HISTORY MAKING MANDATORIES
    Some quick hits on whos there, whos already standing out and where we’re going for the first time in 50 yrs with out Al Davis