Raiders add TE Humphrey

The Raiders added veteran Tory Humphrey to the mix at tight end as they began a three-day mandatory minicamp Tuesday.

Humphrey, 6-foot-2, 257 pounds, played with both the Green Bay Packers and New Orleans Saints, giving him familiarity with both general manager Reggie McKenzie and coach Dennis Allen.

In 31 games with nine starts, Humphrey has 13 receptions for 181 yards.

He joins veteran Brandon Myers and second-year players David Ausberry and Richard Gordon at a position that at the moment looks as if it will be done by platoon this season.

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• Dakota

339.DMAC Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 1:41 pm
    Super Sonics got this!!
    +++++++++

Don’t remind me that the Thunder are really the Sonics…I fkn hated the Sonics…Ray Allen and his whiney, biooootchy ways always crying….GP always cryin, Shawn Kemp impregnating the world, bunch of fktards!

Go Thunder! F the Sonics and the Heat!

• http://demitassechicago.com Albert Bigelow Paine

Brien, did you get some money upfront from your cousin’s agent so you could move to Alameda?

• hwnrdr

349.DMAC Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 1:44 pm
    I need to seriously STOP trying to picture faces w/ all bloggers.

LOL, I don’t wanna know!

• Method To My Madness

Really AlbertaMr….please introduce us…wait…..no Kell will take her…she prolly ugly and she is white…Kell is all in

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

We aim to please White Devil.

• http://demitassechicago.com Albert Bigelow Paine

DMAC Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 1:44 pm
    I need to seriously STOP trying to picture faces w/ all bloggers.
    ——–
    Brien and Kell made that easy for you when they let there identities be known.

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

Raider O Says:
    June 7th, 2012 at 3:07 pm

I used to go get worm inside the walk-in cooler. That motivated me.
    ===========================================

At least he admits it.

• DMAC

Dakota Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 1:45 pm

339.DMAC Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 1:41 pm
    Super Sonics got this!!
    +++++++++

Go Thunder! F the Sonics and the Heat!
    ===========

Naw hell naw!
    Super Sonics were the schit when I was growing up.

The Glove
    Shawn Kemp
    Nate Mcmillain
    Sam Perkins
    Detlef Schrimf

Miami & OKC played twice during the reg season.

OKC won the game on 03/25 (at home)

Miami won the game on 04/04 (at home)

• Method To My Madness

Beecher…won’t be any tears…Ill need a sanitation mask for kell’s scent due to infrequent shutteer speed he has for his bowels…..but you can cry into your tranny live in domestic partner when the Chargers move to Farmer’s Field

• hwnrdr

356.Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 1:46 pm
    DMAC Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 1:44 pm
    I need to seriously STOP trying to picture faces w/ all bloggers.
    ——–
    Brien and Kell made that easy for you when they let there identities be known.

Well, he does know Brien and myself…and others!

• Method To My Madness

AlbertaMr…I’ve met Dmac numerous times so he knows what I look like…try again dumbass lmao

• DMAC

When do individual tix go on sale?

• Dakota

Anthony Rizzo, Albert Almora and Jorge Soler will rock the baseball world in 2013!

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

exlaraiderseasonticketholder Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 1:35 pm

Bill Williamson from ESPN says the Raiders have 4 0f top 6 lineman in AFC West:
    ======================================

This is probably true. Carson Palmer was ranked the 3rd best Q. In the division. That has to be a motivating factor.

• DMAC

Dakota Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 1:50 pm

========

??????????

OKC won the game on 03/25 (at home)

James scored 17
    Bosh scored 18
    Wade scored 22

Durant scored 28
    Harden scored 19
    Westbrook scored 13

Final Score: 103-87

• eastoaklandraider

Our dline is pretty dominating when you consider how many sacks we had and how little we blitz.

• Silverandblack666

349.DMAC Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 1:44 pm
    I need to seriously STOP trying to picture faces w/ all bloggers.

Raider O in his smelly cab!

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Silverandblack666 Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 1:33 pm
    Raider O if you stop talking to me your beating will cease.

If you keep on babbling about me you will get spanked some more.

Its pretty simple.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Silverandblack666 Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 1:43 pm
    I asked you nicely to shut your cake hole but you chose to feed the fire.

So now your spanking will continue!
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

LOL
    I know you are ignorant, racist, uneducated, lack communication skills, but even you should know that wasn’t asking “nicely”.

• Method To My Madness

Hwnrdr…AlbertaMr is reaching…has nada….still upset he hasn’t lost his v-card and the fact his cousin has still shut him out for over 20 years

• R8ER MIKE

349.DMAC Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 1:44 pm
    I need to seriously STOP trying to picture faces w/ all bloggers
    ************************
    I will try to make it easy for you here..
    kinda a cross between a GQ model and a bulldog walking backwards !!!!

• http://demitassechicago.com Albert Bigelow Paine

I look like Ryan Gosling if anyone is curious.

• hwnrdr

363.DMAC Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 1:49 pm
    When do individual tix go on sale?

For the public…usually in July, after the season tix holders get their crack at it!

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

I forgot to add Cross Poster.

Miami won the game on 04/04 (at home)

James scored 34
    Bosh scored 12
    Wade scored 19

Durant scored 30
    Harden scored 12
    Westbrook scored 28

Final Score: 98-93

• http://demitassechicago.com Albert Bigelow Paine

Does the O in Raider O stand for Osama?

• Method To My Madness

EastOakland…..no way should you ever use dominant for those scrubs…especially kelly and seymour…houston admitted to me he had a down year and shaughnessy I like but I need him healthy

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

LMAO ODB!

• Method To My Madness

Post 373 lmao…AlbertaMR oyu are stupid but funny

• Raidernationdave

Because I can?

You’re right. I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed. Just the most versatile.

Served. Deez nutz.

++++++++

Method To My Madness Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 1:33 pm

Raidernationdave…point in that is he talks on pops and is in same age bracket as FailKell since I’m too young to slap up Kell…but if its juvenile why lower yourself and comment? Not smartest guy in the world are ya Dave?

• The Beeech Dawg

Brian the Genital, we all know that no one who parties with a dorm fridge and spends his weekends watching Forrest Gump is up for blog murder

Yo Homies, two of my favorite Spearmint Rhino babes just showed up at the Beeech Diggity Pad with a 6-pack of Slurpees and a bag of Doritor Loco tacos

Gonna have to bust the 69 position with a fresh Dorito ‘stash and Slurpee tongue

This calls for a little Spaceballs soundtrack on the wi fi, word

Perkins, Ibaka & Sefolosha versus Haslem, Battier & Chalmers …

that is what will decide the next NBA Champs!

• Method To My Madness

RRS…..as I been saying a 7 game series and the best in history….I predict game 7 goes to OT

• Dakota

Zimmerman’s wife arrested for perjury.

• Method To My Madness

Served? Yawwwwwnnnn you lil movie going phaggot….deez nuts? So 90s…step ya lingo up……being able to finally put together a little kids puzzle doesn’t make you versatile

• The Big Banana

Blog battle royal. Pandemonium in here.

• eastoaklandraider

Looks like lj an kd will be a wash

• R8ER MIKE

SWEET !!!
    it 5:00.time for beers and buds !!!

• Silverandblack666

“Does the O in Raider O stand for Osama?”

No I think it stands for obnoxious but more than likely its the shape of his mouth from hours of sucking off trannies in the Castro district for meth money.

That would be the only sexual action he gets except of course when he screws his camel with a sandy vag.

• DMAC

R8ER MIKE Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 1:51 pm

349.DMAC Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 1:44 pm
    I need to seriously STOP trying to picture faces w/ all bloggers
    ************************
    I will try to make it easy for you here..
    kinda a cross between a GQ model and a bulldog walking backwards !!!!
    ===========

WWF – British Bulldog?

• Method To My Madness

Beecher…yeah sure sure you tranny lover….you don’t read well and that wasn’t my place you dummy lmao…ha you link movies to if someone is capable of murder? My god you may be even dumber than MR and all his aliases

Funny story…last July Beecher agreed to meet me..never showed up…I went to Ritz in Marina Del Ray…no Beecher lol..typical

• DMAC

Hey B
    Wheres a cracking ass bar in the eastbay?

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

#390 LMAO. What’s the over/under on Raider HO crying to his boyfriend/troll biachi to please save him. I say 30 seconds…

• eastoaklandraider

Lebron an Kd will decide the championship just like lebron and dirk decided it last year not in a good way for James

• Dakota

BREAKING NEWS:

Denarius Moore suffered a severed hamstring today after bumping into Louis Murphy’s priapismic member in the huddle.

More on this story at eleven!

• DMAC

2 much Durantula!

• http://demitassechicago.com Albert Bigelow Paine

Love triangle in here between Beeech, Kell, and Brien.

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

Raider O Says:
    June 7th, 2012 at 3:07 pm

I used to go get worm inside the walk-in cooler. That motivated me.
    =================================

This will always be fresh.

• Method To My Madness

EastOakland…yeah pretty much a wash until last 2 min of game…lebron has yet to show the poise and clutch ability during the crunch to the level we all need to see