1,684

Live chat: Inside the Oakland Raiders, Tuesday, noon

Steve Corkran will answer your Raiders questions Tuesday at noon during a live chat.

Jon Becker

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

8-8 if CP stays healthy?!
    WTF is wrong with these people? We were 8-8 the last 2 years. Last year we finished 8-8 with one of the worst defenses in Raiders History, we led the league in penalties, our starting QB and RB were injured most of the season, and we lost 4 of the last 5 games.

• JR

DennisAllensVisor Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:38 am

JR Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:37 am
    RaiderRockstar Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:31 am

why the heck didn’t we have Routt on Welker all game or double cover him all game

***

@Dutch

because Routt sucks in the slot. We’ve known this forever

———————————————–

EDIT: because Routt sucks

—-

But, but… Routt had 15 passes defended last year?!?!?

and 4 INT’s!!!! He’s a ‘playmakuh’ alright!!!
    ——————————————–
    True playmakers defend more passes than the personal fouls that they commit.

• DennisAllensVisor

Adam Caplan:

“And for those who think im off on Dennis Allen: do you recall the negativity when Mike McCarthy was named Packers head coach in 2006? Do you recall how bad the 49ers offense was the 1 season he was their OC? They ranked dead last on offense. You can only control so much. Cant blame him or Allen for personnel decisions.”

• hwnrdr

Wow…over a 1000 more posts since I left? Maybe, maybe not!

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

“Can’t blame Al Davis if things go wrong this year” = “Can’t blame Bush. He’s not president anymore”

Routt had 15 passes defended last year?!?!?

and 4 INT’s!!!! He’s a ‘playmakuh’ alright!!!

***

spin & sarcasm at the same time?

man you have the maturity level of a 5 year old. Congrats

• theghostronin79

8-8 if CP stays healthy?!

=======

Tha’ts exactly what I been sayin man….”F”ing Retarted

• Silverandblack666

“Wow, that is a lot of people who practice incest…”

LMFAO good one!

• DennisAllensVisor

W’s coach Mark Jackson being blackmailed by ex-stripper with nude photos.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Memo to the Davis loyal:

If things go bad this year, be sure to say repeatedly that Al is gone, so he can’t be blamed. But feel free to blame past coaches!

• Method To My Madness

1648.DutchRaider77 Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:37 am
    Oh, and MR also possessed the supreme court today. Every single opinion you disagree with, they’re all MR the troll. He’s the only person in the world who disagrees with you.

_______________________________________________________

Wow, that is a lot of people who practice incest…

*******

And who DJ

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Can’t blame Al if things go bad this year, he’s not there. Has nothing to do with him. But you can blame Hue Jackson! That’s fine.

• hwnrdr

Wow, the last hour reminds me of 311…All mixed Up! What’s going on in here???

• Method To My Madness

1659.DennisAllensVisor Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:43 am
    W’s coach Mark Jackson being blackmailed by ex-stripper with nude photos.

******

at least it wasnt his cousin

• DennisAllensVisor

Method To My Madness Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:46 am
    1659.DennisAllensVisor Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:43 am
    W’s coach Mark Jackson being blackmailed by ex-stripper with nude photos.

******

at least it wasnt his cousin

—-

The affair happened 6 years ago, FBI stopped attempted extortion recently.

• Method To My Madness

1662.Sullivan44 Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:44 am

******

like you blame Bush? Get em DJ SulliFresh

• R8ER MIKE

hwnrdr Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:45 am
    Wow, the last hour reminds me of 311…All mixed Up! What’s going on in here???

**********************************
    lol hwnrdr !! you started this by talking politics !!

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

ODB,

Thx bro. I appreciate that.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

311. lol. A ’90s dub ska alt rock reference. Refreshing. Heard Sublime “pawn shop” on the radio yesterday. One of their few songs I liked. Good remake of Wailing Souls.

• alf_capone

• hwnrdr

R8ER MIKE Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:47 am
    hwnrdr Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:45 am
    Wow, the last hour reminds me of 311…All mixed Up! What’s going on in here???

**********************************
    lol hwnrdr !! you started this by talking politics !!

LOL, ok, ok…I got sucked in! :)

@Sully

I’ll take the bait, but I can’t argue with you all day about it. I consider myself “Davis loyal” but I realize what a mess he left Reggie. You can’t clean all that up in just one offseason. I don’t think we’ll see 100% “Reggie guys” until 2014 when we have some big contracts coming off the books, some cash to use for free agents & a full aresenal of draft picks at his disposal

• Method To My Madness

1658.Silverandblack666 Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:42 am
    “Wow, that is a lot of people who practice incest…”

LMFAO good one!

********

Schit what u talkin bout..i be tellin my mam djsullifresh be dj’ing and packin why u hatin mama?

• TxRaider210

I will not be participating in mandatory health care, or any Orwellian type schit this guy passes. Welcome to a facist dictatorship, that has been long in the making.

@ROG

whats up, fellow Davis bootlicker?

• Method To My Madness

Look at MR get down…go white boy go white boy

• Thec

Method To My Madness Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:26 am
    1621.Sullivan44 Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:23 am
    Like I said, Brien. Being a political conservative and someone who blindly followed Al Davis, it’s no wonder you’re such a pleasant person.

***************

Manhattan keeps makin it
    Brooklyn keeps on takin it
    Bronx keeps creatin it
    And Sac keeps on fakin it

++++++++++

hahahahahha…

BDP Blast from the past…ROFLMAO…

new post!!

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Tx, if you have a job, it will be required for your employer to provide health care. I suppose you could decline it. You’ll change your mind when you or someone in your family needs medical attention. Reality tends to catch up with idealists like you.

• alf_capone

Brooklyn keeps on takin it…………world wide we’re known for that

• Raidernationdave

The word of today boys and girls is: Pootbutt.

• Silverandblack666

“politics suck. both parties are useless. they both are part of the get nothing done agenda because they care more about parties than our country. why fight about it?”

Great point!!

I have been saying this for so long and find it funny that most people just do not want to face the facts that both parties got us into this debt and government over regulation.

• Raidernationdave

Most folks don’t realize they function within a “debt based” economy.

++++++++++++++++++++

Silverandblack666 Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:56 am

Great point!!

• TxRaider210

I’m not an idealist Sully, just know a corrupt govt. when I see one. Ever read Orwell’s 1984? k thanks