1,684

Live chat: Inside the Oakland Raiders, Tuesday, noon

Steve Corkran will answer your Raiders questions Tuesday at noon during a live chat.

Jon Becker

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

“Juice was a dope ass movie”

Only Jamie Kennedy in Malibu’s Most Wanted could have put it better.

• DennisAllensVisor

Giordano at one safety, DeAngelo Hall at one CB spot…

RRS… “playmakuhs”… Get the checkbook out boys.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

If I’m ever stranded in the hood, I’m just going to say,

“Juice is a dope ass movie!”

Instant street cred.

• Method To My Madness

1601.Sullivan44 Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:10 am
    “Juice was a dope ass movie”

Only Jamie Kennedy in Malibu’s Most Wanted could have put it better.

*******

Never seen it…enlighten me my brotha

• Method To My Madness

1603.Sullivan44 Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:11 am
    If I’m ever stranded in the hood, I’m just going to say,

“Juice is a dope ass movie!”

Instant street cred.

*********

Naw…i got a better suggestion….just break out the tables and get the spinnin my brotha

Al Davis’ scheme had nothing to do with Tyvon Branch lining up with the best TE in the NFL, who’s QB threw to him succesfully no matter what all year long, and shutting him down. Period.

***

Ok, DAV. yesterday you blamed the Al Davis defense. Today you don’t. Lets review the past 4 years of Tyvon Branch. You tell us which games to blame on Al Davis and which ones not to. fair enough?

by the way, I know Branch had 4 tackles that Sunday against N.E. but he only had 1 pass defensed [stats courtesy of NFL.com] but how many times did Brady throw to Gronk? twice?

one ball he batted down, if we’re assuming he was covering Gronk on the play

the other a completion, when somebody else was covering him

that it?

if you can’t answer these questions and try to spin it again, i’m just going to assume you dont know what the heck you’re talking about and basing 100% of your opinion off of that PFF article written by Branch’s agent

• Method To My Madness

DjSulli…now that we do know you are a DJ, cuz i can admit you know music pretty well…will you go up against Beecher and a UltraTrannynetic Crew in a showdown?

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Brien, I know why you’re so pleasant. You were an Al Davis loyalist and you’re a political conservative. It’s a recipe for happiness, isn’t it?

• DennisAllensVisor

Celtics trying to get into top 14… Rivers going after Rivers?..

I appreciate guys like RRS who dont just believe what they are told

IDK who it was because the article doesnt mention who it was, it just says it wasnt Branch.

***

DAV strikes out

Branch topic is dead.

who’s next?

• Method To My Madness

1608.Sullivan44 Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:14 am

*************

Al Davis loyalist for sure….political conservo? Naw…I just dont follow everything the liberals want…especially older black ones like Kell

But hey instead of battling Beecher why dont you spin some records for him and let him drop some funky fresh flows over them?

you guys can be like Rakim and Eric B……Dj Premier and Guru…hell KRS-one and DJ Scott La Rock!

• theghostronin79

Everything works together really. You could make the case that with better D-line pressure, our DB’s wouldn’t have to chase receivers all over the damn field with their backs to the QB. Not to mention stopping the run would have made teams 1 dimentional and made opposing QB’s force more throws. It’s all a viscious circle that could make everyone look great, or like a giant TURD.

RaiderRockstar Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:13 am

***

one ball he batted down, if we’re assuming he was covering Gronk on the play

the other a completion, when somebody else was covering him

that it?

—-

Blamed the Al Davis defense?

Yet fail to mention why I blamed it?.. Nice touch.

It failed because we didnt have the personnel/coaches to run it.

Passes defended are like INT’s they mean you werent covering him good enough that the QB couldnt even attempt a pass.

Thats FOOTBALL 101 for you junior.

If you actually read the article it talks about Branch taking Gronk out of the game, he wasnt an option.

You sonning yourself with your new found obsession with trying to ‘out-wit’ me.

God Bless.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Brien, you don’t follow everything the liberals want?

Name one single thing you’ve ever agreed with liberals about.

RaiderRockstar Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:15 am
    I appreciate guys like RRS who dont just believe what they are told

***

DAV strikes out

—-

Ahh.. the King of taking lines out of context to make himself look good.

Well played.

I appreciate guys like RRS who dont just believe what they are told

***

strike 4.

by the way, I watched the game. I didn’t need to read that article you wrote

• Method To My Madness

1616.Sullivan44 Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:19 am
    Brien, you don’t follow everything the liberals want?

Name one single thing you’ve ever agreed with liberals about.

*******

The bridge is ova the bridge is ova

• DennisAllensVisor

Jason Richardson might end up in Houston in a trade unrelated to Dwight Howard.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Like I said, Brien. Being a political conservative and someone who blindly followed Al Davis, it’s no wonder you’re such a pleasant person.

RaiderRockstar Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:21 am
    I appreciate guys like RRS who dont just believe what they are told

***

strike 4.

by the way, I watched the game. I didn’t need to read that article you wrote

—-

Thats cool. I didnt write it.

If you dont respect PFF thats cool too.

God Bless.

• DutchRaider77

@DennisAllens
    Pats Game, made sense to put Branch on Gronk. But why the heck didn’t we have Routt on Welker all game or double cover him all game.

• DennisAllensVisor

Caplan says in regards to Raiders 2012 record: 8-8 is possible if Palmer has a good year, defense has issues.

• Method To My Madness

1621.Sullivan44 Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:23 am

***************

Manhattan keeps makin it
    Brooklyn keeps on takin it
    Bronx keeps creatin it
    And Sac keeps on fakin it

DutchRaider77 Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:24 am
    @DennisAllens

—-

IDK man, probably better asking RRS.

*confetti falls from ceiling, clown rides tricycle into room*

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

ODB,

LOL
    Lucky?!
    I had to destroy my man cave, and then I was forced to clean the mess.
    Yeah MFer. I’m still bitter about that one.

• Method To My Madness

Go Sulli….that’s my DJ

Say go Sulli that’s my DJ

DAV = one of MR’s trolls?

yesterday attacks me for being a LeBron/Heat “fan”

first comment today is some article about Branch that has been re-posted 100 times on here while i’m having a convo with somebody else about him, just because he wants attention and an argument

• Silverandblack666

DJ’s are the lowly talent less scrubs residing in the underbelly of the music world.

They have nothing to offer as they are merely button pushers and care takers of old vinyl records.

A nutless baby monkey could do what they do.

Sure if you a 15 year old doing X for the first time the pounding beats feel good and the glow sticks look cool.

But other than that DJ’s serve no purpose other than to be button pushers.

A DJ who thinks of himself as a musician is like a janitor who thinks he is an executive in the company.

Bottom feeders and simpletons if you ask me.

Method To My Madness Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:28 am
    Go Sulli….that’s my DJ

Say go Sulli that’s my DJ

—-

One of the last decent songs by Wayne until he completely became fake.

• DennisAllensVisor

Ahhh yes, if someone doesnt agree with you, said person is a troll.

***

@Dutch

because Routt sucks in the slot. We’ve known this forever

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

RaiderRockstar Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:16 am
    Branch topic is dead.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Finally!!
    You have been talking about him for a long time.
    We get it! You don’t like Branch and 55, so move on.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Rockstar,

Don’t forget, Rich Gannon and Marcus Allen are also MR’s clones. MR possesses them. Speaks in their bodies. Same with Mark Davis. MR possessed the soul of Mark Davis, and had him clean out the entire Raiders’ headquarters of Al’s henchmen and their overall stench.

• DennisAllensVisor

Anyone else playing Fantasy Baseball? If so how’s your season going?..

• Method To My Madness

1635.Sullivan44 Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:32 am
    Rockstar,

******************

“Last night a DJ saved my life”

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Oh, and MR also possessed the supreme court today. Every single opinion you disagree with, they’re all MR the troll. He’s the only person in the world who disagrees with you.

• Silverandblack666

We will surely find out who sucks and who doesn’t this year as there will be no scheme to blame and no Al Davis to blame.

Rich Gannon and Marcus Allen are also MR’s clones

***

thanks for the laugh Sandusky!

• R8ER MIKE

Damn O sorry to hear about the ManCave brother.
    will burn a tree in its honor sir !!!

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

I demand that Michael Huff use the words rather and whether in a sentence, now! We’re going to get to the bottom of this. It’s like the movie The Thing.

• theghostronin79

========
    Truth

Silverandblack666 Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:34 am

—-

Well, the next 3 years to be fair. But yea..

• Method To My Madness

1631.DennisAllensVisor Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:29 am
    Method To My Madness Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:28 am
    Go Sulli….that’s my DJ

Say go Sulli that’s my DJ

—-

One of the last decent songs by Wayne until he completely became fake.

******

Sulli is Fre’ fresh err fresh
    Fre’ fresh err fresh
    Fre’ fresh err fresh
    Fre’ fresh err fresh

• JR

RaiderRockstar Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:31 am

***

@Dutch

because Routt sucks in the slot. We’ve known this forever

———————————————–

EDIT: because Routt sucks

• Silverandblack666

“thanks for the laugh Sandusky!”

Seems to happen every day in here the makes a buffoonish statement then falls back into the steaming pile of horse sh!t he created.

• DutchRaider77

_______________________________________________________

Wow, that is a lot of people who practice incest…

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Here you go, Republicans. Someone finally speaking for you!

JR Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:37 am
    RaiderRockstar Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:31 am

***

@Dutch

because Routt sucks in the slot. We’ve known this forever

———————————————–

EDIT: because Routt sucks

—-

But, but… Routt had 15 passes defended last year?!?!?

and 4 INT’s!!!! He’s a ‘playmakuh’ alright!!!